• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's All PR Upick in honor of Utricked Mafia - Day 4 Begins! Deadline Janurary 9th!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

[collapse=Rules]Helpful Links
Newbie Guide | Basic Rules | Common Roles | Smashboards Mafia Archives

Rules

Fundamentals
  1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner.
  2. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever.
  3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
  5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is completely fine in its place.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
  9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
  11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.

Voting and Lynching
  1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold Vote command. For example, Vote: Teran.
  2. To unvote, use the command Unvote. For example, Unvote, Vote: Omni. You don't have to unvote before voting again.
  3. No Lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
  4. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  5. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline
  1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  2. I will extend the deadline once in the effect a majority votes for the extension. The extension will be 4 days or less depending on circumstances. To vote for an extension, use the command Vote: Extension. There will be no extension if the deadline passes.
  3. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. If a new player cannot be found I shall mod-kill the player.
  4. Days will generally last 7 days.
  5. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

Special Notes
This is an 13 man set-up Upick all PR set-up
1 Town Comparison Cop
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate
[/collapse]

[Collapse=Sample Role]

Hello _______, welcome to Ryu's All PR Upick mafia
Alignment and Role: You are aligned with town, and are a ___________.

Win con: You win when all threats to town are eliminated. [/Collapse]

[Collapse=Player list]
1. Maven89
2. Orboknown
3. DtJ Glyphmoney
4. DTJ S2n
5. FireEmblemnier
6. #HBC | Joey
7. #HBC | Kary
8. #HBC | Bardull
9. Rake
10. Gheb
11. Kantrip

Replacements
1. Could be you?!
[/Collapse]

This is an all PR Upick set-up in honor of the old Utricked set-ups. This is an all PR set-up meant to be crazy yet fun for people in. This is my first attempt at making a set-up without secondary review, fair warning.

Last edited:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm on the fence for whether or not I want to play this or help with the setup...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
This is my ultimate gambit. I said I would never play mafia again, and here I am, not playing mafia.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That's not revoking my /in, that's just me pointing out how it be.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You said it was a gambit in post and RR still fell for it, teach me Sold

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since Zen's game doesn't seem to be starting soon I'll join this one!

/in

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'll see how Chaco is given his situation.

I wanna see of maybe we can make the 13 man still work but still I'm thinking 11 might be ideal.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wouldn't count on Chaco. Look at when he's been here the last time ...

:059:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's a full cast of 11 then, Chaco said he couldn't do it.

I'll be sending out quenstionares about this game to everyone when I get the chance.

Top Bottom