• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryu's All PR Upick in honor of Utricked Mafia - Day 4 Begins! Deadline Janurary 9th!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Looking at things from a less conspiracy theory ish pov. Gheb still could be scum, but the things I don't like about him are based off of things I'd do as scum and I can't say he'd necessarily arrive at the same things.

Meanwhile there is no reason to give out Kantrip's message as scum unless you want to dive into the same logic I applied to him yesterday. He COULD be putting it out there to draw the exact response I've given but I see that as less likely.

Meanwhile sure you're pushing Gheb over me, but you started off putting the most suspicion on my slot. I dunno how you'd even have me on the table after getting that crystal and having it,confirmed to be from me. Maybe I'm missing something, fill me in.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Looking at things from a less conspiracy theory ish pov. Gheb still could be scum, but the things I don't like about him are based off of things I'd do as scum and I can't say he'd necessarily arrive at the same things.

Meanwhile there is no reason to give out Kantrip's message as scum unless you want to dive into the same logic I applied to him yesterday. He COULD be putting it out there to draw the exact response I've given but I see that as less likely.

Meanwhile sure you're pushing Gheb over me, but you started off putting the most suspicion on my slot. I dunno how you'd even have me on the table after getting that crystal and having it,confirmed to be from me. Maybe I'm missing something, fill me in.
you're on the table because it's Mylo/Lylo and this is a Upick

I wouldn't expect a doublevoter to be mafia, but Gheb could me.

I thought Fie's claim was absolute hokum, but he's confirmed to have a heal- so is he mafia thief-doctor?

I think if Gheb as scum got that message from Kantrip, he doesn't have a lot to lose by outing it. It doesn't even take Fie out of the lynch pool, really. Still, I'll think about it.

As a comparison, I don't think you had any reason as scum to claim your items were stolen - unless you wanted to push me, because my claim hasn't been proved. Which makes me worry about you given your push on me now.

It could still just be Fie scum. Maybe the reason Gheb is alive is because Fie can't actually count, I don't know.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It's possible, but I don't see the point in speculation on it when there's no way for us to know for sure. I also don't see much reason to look at FiE at all right now since the only way I see him flipping scum is if Gheb lied about his message, which he obviously wouldn't do as town. To put it clearly I won't even look at FiE before Gheb is dead unless you've got something that is rock solid.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
This is a very hasty vote for what it's worth.
From what you said before if Gheb is scum we lose if we don't lynch him today. Yet, I still don't feel he's truly scum because a scum doublevoter just doesn't seem too plausible, though. I'll retract my vote as I don't know who is the most viable option for a lynch, yet.

Unvote

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
if we lynch Gheb and you're scum, we lose.

If we lynch Gheb and you roleblock Glyph, you lose if I'm scum (which I'm not). You seem to be confident that I'm town, though.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I believe you're Town due to how unsafe it is to claim VT in a role-based game as scum. Since scum is always performing an action especially at this point in the game.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's actually a really solid point. Kary at any point could have been tracked and it would have been game over.

Ok I feel like this is too obvious to have missed, but we only have had one scum flip right? Unless there was a one man mafia faction and a traitor, we would have lost already.

The only flip we don't have is Bardull's, and that points very squarely at Gheb. Someone tell me I'm crazy again here

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Right now, I'm the most confident that Kary is Town, which leaves Glyph and Gheb. I honestly feel Gheb is more likely Town of the two, but the risks there is if he is scum is too great due to his voting power. I also still have my rb, if Gheb is Town.

Who do you guys think is the best option for the play?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You're sure putting in a lot of legwork for someone who's sure you've pegged scum.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah yeah there could be two unaligned scummers alive. Doesn't change the fact that unless Bardull was mafia we're looking at a 2 man mafia faction where one member was traitor, which makes no sense in the first place. That's practically a one man mafia faction with a gamble of becoming two.

That dog won't hunt. I don't have any doubt Bardull was scum, and if that's true every clue leads to you being his scummate. I'm happy to get roleblocked tonight, but I don't think we're going to make it that far.

vote: Gheb

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's literally the only thing that would explain it. You're obviously not calling me and Kary mafia together because then the game would be over lol

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Fie voted you at the top of the page... Glyph and I both posted immediately after.... if we're both scum, wouldn't we have hammered you then, lol?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I still don't know what that has to do with anything.

What I'm saying is that Kary's point about them not hammering me "proves" that they can't both be scum is BS. I'm not even saying it's likely - I still think it's just Glyph - but it's not impossible and worth considering because the game's on the line right now.

As far as I can see Kary has no legitimate reason to exclude Glyph as a lynch toDay which is where he seems to be leaning without any particular reason.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kary, what has Glyph done that makes you think I'm scummier than him? Vice versa? The only way I can be OK with getting lynched toDay is if I'm sure you're town ... which you're doing your best at not looking a lot like.

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Uhh Gheb, it literally does prove that we're not scum together.

If you think the only scum is Glyph, then you shouldn't have a problem with being today's lynch, and having Fie roleblock Glyph.

Do you think Fie and I would somehow turn on one another in Lylo? Because Fie seems pretty adamant that I'm town, and Fie would be cleared if no-one died in the Night.

I could write you a big post about what I think of your slot and Glyph's, but the TLDR is you need to die before him.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Now we just wait a few days to see what happened

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well sadly you two haven't because it was me, FireEmblemnier Scum Jack of All Trades this entire time!

Now let me tell you how I did it, (My chance to be a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain! :awesome:) one of my abilities is to send a forged mod message, knowing that you all would want evidence of my town abilities, I sent a message to Gheb saying that I protected him, Luckily enough this overrides other messages sent to the player. Kantrip actually sent Gheb that I visited him, the day he died. (How lucky of me). I actually had this plan since N2 and it worked.

Now you might be thinking, why are you revealing this to us? Especially since there's a chance that one of us can have an action that can stop you. Well, simply put I actually do have a roleblock, one that will be used to prevent this. Eventhough I'm 90% certain you guys behave as VTs

Also for those wondering about the Janitor, it was my scummate, @HBC | Bardeezy who died janning himself making things even more complicated for Town. Time for a party Bardull 'cause we just won.

Good Games Guys Git ReKt

So what did you guys think of my play?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
****ing why damnit. That qh was hella scummy
Also yeah sorry ryu if you wanted us to hold on this but geez we had this basocally goft wrapped

Top Bottom