• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Runnin' on Empty [CANCELLED]

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
okay so I just found out that Im going to be in Jacksonville with my deadbeat father on the weekend of Runnin' on Empty.

I cant wait until next school year when I can actually go to all the tourneys I want to.

EDIT ALSO why is MK2 banned for singles, i thought it was allowed... doesnt Prince Zane use it??

Knorr

Smash Ace
M.P. Jubilee IV

hey lance i just wanted to let you know i was talking to prince zane about promoting my crews up coming tournament that is scheduled for the 21st as well, and i wanted him to advertise to the TN people, but it looks like my lovlie tn neighbors will all be going to this! its sad bc i cant move my tourny date and its gonna be huge, we have people from MD VA SC and all of NC will be there, i wanted some TN folks to wander over to good ole raliegh NC but it looks like ya'll busy, we may have made this a circuted tourny if gigabits and yours wasnt scheduled the same day >.< but pretty much now we are offering people a place all that weekend to stay and have a good time and improve our regional community. Maybe we could work something out? Feel free to im me on my aim, and anybody who is interested can visit the thread here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99500

thanks

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Maybe a 3rd Strike tourney can be added to this? One dollar entry, or even free, I don't care. XP Anyway, I'm looking forward to this!

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, I'm down for that. Nite vs. Fizz would probably be finals. You never know though. That would be fun if we had time.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
MyzzleMahNizzle said:
I almost forgot about this.
Well, i'm glad you didn't! Take off work son!

Yangz said:
EDIT ALSO why is MK2 banned for singles, i thought it was allowed... doesnt Prince Zane use it??
Zane is about the only one who uses it, and that's because he plays Jiggs and doesn't want it banned. (mich <3 Zane, it's your venue, you can do what you want :) )

@Fizz & Nite- I wouldnt mind but you gys would probably have to let people use your controllers because not everyone that plays smash has a PS2 controller.

-edit-

I could buy a few used ones from EB and then just return them the next day to get my money back :bigthumbu

@Knorr- Sorry man, be sure to let us know ahead of time if you're planning on holding a tbig tournament, drop a plug in the INNsomnia bi-wekklies thread for the best advertisement, just about everyone in our region spams the **** out of it...

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Haha, I'm down for that. Nite vs. Fizz would probably be finals. You never know though. That would be fun if we had time.
Haha, who knows. I'm down for it though for sure, and I know you are. Oh, we need to go to the arcade that has 3S. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday before INNV.

I can finally do Akuma/Gouki's kara throw! It's too **** hard for the pad. -_-

EDIT: WILLLLLLLLLLL!! I wanna' hang out!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I saw the edit for this thread title and all I can say is...I LOVE YOU HILL BILLY WILLY!!!!! Hopefully I'll have my stick by then.

Chad, I'm down for some SCII/III matches!

Nite

Smash Champion
Chad- .......no. I suck at that game so bad. lol Voldo is gay.

I guess we should kinda try to keep this on topic.

Team Lants/Knight will have to show you guys how to play.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Lol I haven't even played SM since that last biweekly we played so you would **** me.

I'll play you in some SCII if you play me in some MKT. :)

Oh, I'll try to get ahold of Fizz. He hasn't called me yet but I'm sure I can wander around the mall till I find him lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
I'll be there for sure Lance. If you need any help running it, I'm your man!

Saber- I'll talk to Fizz next time I see him on AIM to see if he will be free from work that day. Are you saying that you would like to take him if he is free? Because I would love you so much if that was true.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah lol, I'm gonna be going anyways so I can take Fizz up there with me. Tell him to call me or add me on AIM, my name is TheSabreGuy with the r and e switched.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
At least find another place for us to go to. we can still have the runnin on empty just at another location. But where in memphis can we smashers smash at? Hmmm, that's a tricky one, but I'll help out if you still want to go thru with this lance.

Top Bottom