• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Runnin' on Empty [CANCELLED]

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Well, I couldnt get a good price on the hotel cause the lady wouldnt work with me. There's no way a $5 cover fee would have covered the cost and still made the tourney worthwhile. Sorry guys, I was actually looking forward to it :(

See ya at the next bi-weekly :bigthumbu

Handorin

Smash Hero
2nd post. Im going to this.
I can bring setup, tv, and power strip.

Onett baned= bad Onett cars banned = good

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Awesome Lance. I would say the 21st is a perfect date. Not too soon after INN V but not too long after either. Just perfect. ^___^ You just fill us other Run7 members in on what we can do to help ya out man. ^____~

Handorin

Smash Hero
1) Where is the prereg list? =P
2)Mute City is on the ciunter pick list twice. So can we use it twice in a set? =P

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
u can put down me ram rook and boomstick for now....... maybe rice..... and manko and fumin im not sure

also dude hey everyone is banning peach's castle also cause fox destroys there and a few other chars **** there also..... i thought mlg banned it in singles also and put on kango jungle 64 for teams random to replace fountain. but that was the last mlg set of rules they could have changed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
T.T <3 Onett.

Anyways, I'm hyped about this, and sooooo many congrats to the Run7. Your name will be known throughout the galaxy for this RoE. Like you could tell the ship of fools "RoE RoE RoE your boat, gently down to INN!!" hahaha.

you can prereg me, and if hando comes too then we'll have tv+cube.

Lance87

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about making this closer...maybe early march, i'm just broke and don't have the money to drop for the hotel up front...that's the only thing stopping me.

I added this to the tournament cal. on the homepage. Tourney Director status FTW!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
T.T <3 Onett.
You...like...Onett? I thought you hated it. Weren't you against it for INN4? Oh well, welcome to my side.

Lance-Why did you make a whole new thread for this tournament? Why not just edit the old thread with the name in it?

3GOD

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about making this closer...maybe early march, i'm just broke and don't have the money to drop for the hotel up front...that's the only thing stopping me.

I added this to the tournament cal. on the homepage. Tourney Director status FTW!
March 10 FTW!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
March is a really busy time. Spring break, InnV and lets not forget about school/work. That doesnt even count the MONEY!!!!!!

The closer to MLG the better, but if Onett isnt banned for singles then it shouldnt be and if Brinstar is banned then it should be. You know, we might as well do what they do.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
First of all, what's wrong with Onett and Brinstar huh? They aren't the only stages with hardzards you know? What about princess peache's castle with the bullets? And Green Greens with the blocks,bombs,and gimpy whispy tree?

You guys are taking away all the fun stages. That's not fair. This game is based on 3 things, luck, skill, and speed, but all that won't matter if you're not having fun with it.
You won't even wanna play if you can't go to at least one of your counterpick stages, but if Brinstar is going to be ban then we'll have to find some more stages to play on, but think about it? Do you really want to fight someone on green greens or mute city?

Lance87

Smash Lord
MLGPRO.com said:
6. Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2

7. Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
8. Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.
Brinstar isn't banned....but MK2 is....

Handorin

Smash Hero
MK2 is banned? wth... that was my new counterpick since Onett was out.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I think we should go with the MLG stages. They sound good to me, and I'm tired of getting gimped at one of those sorry stages.

Lance-You should talk to Zane about changing his stages to the MLG ones. Or is you read this Zane, I think they should be changed, but that is just my opinion, I'm not telling you what to do. I know its your decision.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I didnt want to double post in the biweeklies thread, so I will post here. Its appropriate seeing as how this is a tournament put on by us. Run7 members....NEW BANNER!!!! Let me know what you guys think. I might make changes here and there to it. I'll let ya know if I do.

As before, just add a bracket at the beginning of the IMG to make it your banner.

IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/SmashterLink/Run7bannerfinal.jpg[/IMG]

RAM

Smash Lord
I vote for The original Date posted with the Thread ( April 21st ) it's a nice date and I would love to come to Memphis again so quickly instead of waiting for another INN. and that Sig is indeed off the hizzle for shizzle lol.

HEY ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This is the day after my birthday... I would love to come, but I have other plans sorry guys.

Top Bottom