• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Runnin' on Empty [CANCELLED]

Nite

Smash Champion
Awesome sig. I'm on my opera browser right now, so I can't copy and paste the code.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Lance: I made the banner this time.

@Nite: Its all good man. No rush to get the banner up. We know you are one of the crew. ::sheds a tear:: ^___~

Glad you guys like the banner.

Can't wait to see my Florida bros. either. ^____^

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ga Spam ^.^

I could probably make this if somefolks from GA will ride with me, but seeing how INN5 and my tourny are before this i doubt they want to travel so soon. If thats teh case i hope i can catch a ride with moogle*he is coming right?*
Im also bringin Mr.Reflex with me as well.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I also love my memphis brothers.
Which my family is from memphis. so if they never moved here to FL I would be trying to make the run7 the run8 lol but I dont think they would have me but I would still try.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
There are already eight members in the Run7. We just don't change the name. You can click on my sig and see a history of members.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Awesome Lance. Already making plans for another tourney. I like the way you think. ^___^ Best peach in the south right here. ::points to Lance:: HAHAHAHA

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
HEY ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I need to post more/check the boards more often.

Lance, is the "reset rule" gonna be in effect for this tourney, or what?

Oh, for future reference, Fun Dip does not taste like Kool Aid when mixed with water...bleh.... ><

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why isnt Zelda? He's always capturing her and such. I wont day much more on the subject.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Bleh! Ah well, I guess I'll just have to get used to reset rule.

S.Link if offended cause Link is for noobs and is pooper-shooped!

As far as Ganon **** goes, the victim is actually none other than a young Obi Wan Kenobi!

Know what I like best about the new Run7 sig? EVERYTHING! Ha! You guys thought I was gonna say something about hoy much Ness there is in that "W," huh? Gotcha!

Nite

Smash Champion
Yang- I'll be the first one to say it. You're sig is gay. lol

Anyways, this looks fun...

Handorin

Smash Hero
roflwaffles @ moogle's comic.

I must agree with Nite (lol, Nite's name is in the Wii word guesser)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
oh and by the way lets try to make this the last spam post in the Roe thread?
I see, by "roe," you obviously mean fish eggs! I'm not much one for black caviar, but the red kind is nummy!

Lance- Is there gonna be food like at the tourney you ran last time? If so, you may need to include that in post # 1. If not, then I'm gonna bring some cup ramen! :chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Jeez, I forgot about this touney. Thanks lance! =D

P.S. I love Run7, but I love Pizza more. Pizza Inn should cater this.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
lol, there probably wont be any catering, probably just a lunch break, there are plenty of places near by.

Besides, the wont let me. The only reason they let Zane is because he works for Hilton, otherwise the people told me it's against company policy so....yea.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Lance you can't fool iori you banned thoses stages to spite me didn't you. Besides i though that peaches castle was banned this stage couter pick thing is gay, you and zane should some how set some stages or somthing. I'll definintely be there since this is a south thing and i rep the south.

ps :093: I think nite is hateing on yangs sig i think it is creative..... Huanter away

Top Bottom