• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Run7 presents: Brawl for a Cause – *****UPDATED MAY 10*****, 2ND POST FOR DIRECTIONS

G. Vice

Smash Lord
o.o

I'm going to try to make this. I'm not sure how since I have no vehicle but I'd certainly like to be in the company of all you cool smashers. Not to mention with big names like Iori, Nite, and the other Arkansas smashers there how could I not at least try to make it?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
EDIT: Wow it made a double post uber late... o.O and it's not even a double post...

Ignore this lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
Keep it coming GA. I wanna see more of you up here. PB&J, Chaddd, Daniel, Eugene, Cornel, XIF, Desu, Tong, Reflex, everybody! Michael Gordon better show up.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'm glad to see that a bunch of out of state people are interested. More of you guys have responded than I thought in such a short amount of time so I think i'm going to set up a housing request section in one of the first 3 posts for you guys.

Sooo yea....

If you need housing, say so, and by listing you guys up hopefully you'll get some locals that respond and say they can help out.

To the Memphians - Anyone that can house anybody, i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. Let's get together and show some of that southern hospitality.

EDIT:

On an awesome side note, i'm possibly going to be changing the venue to a bigger, crunker, and totally free place! If this happens there will be absolutely NO need for a cover charge to pay for anything, and I might even raise the entrance fee for singles to $15 so the winners can get more money, or I might just leave it at $10, not too sure at this point.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I know you already had me listed, but I will post anyway. I CANT WAIT!!!! I will have my wii, tv, Brawl, and some extensions chords and stuff. I will have to request off from work for that day since they are Nazis and never give me weekends off. HAHAHA

Handorin

Smash Hero
Will there be Pizza Inn provided? We should hook up Zane for some discounts.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol Prince Zane needs to change his name...I was sure enough racking my brains thinking where I put those pizza coupons for a second XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i dont know why SleepyK hasn't poasted here yet, but I already talked to him =/

if he's coming, i'm giving him and his bunch housing. same goes for the tourney on May 31st.

by the way, on the topic of the may 31st memphis tourney, we should really make sure that the ruleset doesn't totally suck. maybe someone can talk to industry (the tourney organizer) about simply copying this tournaments rules.

ps: like sands of an hourglass so are the days of an iori :snake:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'd like to make it to this.

And team/house with tom.

Anyone in my area want to work out carpoolin'?

chaddd, eugenio, cornellio?

Tong, Elliot?

Nite

Smash Champion
*This is Lance*

Alpha demands pizzert at this or else:mad:
Sorry man, this isn't an INN function =(

Unfortunately I don't know if i'll be able to provide food at this... when we go tonight I'll scope out the surroundings and see what kind of food palces are around it.

I'll most likely give a break sometime in the afternoon and let people go get food because I don't want you guys walking around Memphis late at night... you might not return, lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's ok, Alpha is black enough not to be seen. (Had to insert something racist. =P)

We should all go to Pizza Inn, lawlz. That way Im satisfied, Alpha is satisfied, and everyone else is.

Prac352

Smash Lord
If I come, which is quite possible as of now, my car will most likely contain DP and Ares.

Housing for me plus two, pretty please.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
If I come, which is quite possible as of now, my car will most likely contain DP and Ares.

Housing for me plus two, pretty please.
3 would be a good number for my apartment (though it usually fits me +4-5 others on weekends), so if you guys want to stay with me that'd be cool. Keep in mind that I've just got a futon that fits 2, and a rug, so bring your own sleeping bags/sheets/pillows.

Prac352

Smash Lord
3 would be a good number for my apartment (though it usually fits me +4-5 others on weekends), so if you guys want to stay with me that'd be cool. Keep in mind that I've just got a futon that fits 2, and a rug, so bring your own sleeping bags/sheets/pillows.
Awesome, I believe we shall take you up on this. I'll see about finalizing everything and give you a shout to confirm. Thanks Jack.

SleepyK

sleeping at jack's apartment?

Tom, we should go visit if it's not too far from the venue.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Jack's apartment is closer to the venue than my house, for sure. I'm maybe +35mins. As long as it doesn't get too noisy, get too crowded, and Jack doesn't mind, we can go chill with them.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Chill until whenever is always fine with me, just don't end up staying the night please, for everyone's sake. One room + kitchen + tiny bathroom + anything more than 4 or so guys =/= good times the next morning.

SleepyK

Well, depends on how close I end up to you, Jack.

But yeah, we'd go to Tom's.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
as long as theres room for everyone, iori and chad can come over for a smashfest, of course. i love you guys. it just depends on how many i end up housing.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, I'll just have my own little fest with Alabama then. You guys can keep GA. >_>

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Lance, drop me a line sometime. I have an idea for an area that would rock and make finals sexy. ^_~

And put me down for sweet tea(Ecta-tea as I call it). *Chad's screams of joy are heard throughout the world). Help save on drinks. its cheap to make in bulk and delicious.

Top Bottom