• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Run7 presents: Brawl for a Cause – *****UPDATED MAY 10*****, 2ND POST FOR DIRECTIONS

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
So i guess it's about time for me to come out of hiding... Been crazy busy with school and stuff, but Brawl is so **** good that i must now resort to my old ways of going to tournaments and actually posting on this amazing thing we all call "Smashboards!!" I can't wait for this tournament.. It's good to be back!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there. Oh and hi to all you sexy people i havent seen in forever~!

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
New venue should rock hard... i'm pretty sure that there is plenty of room and there is no telling how many local noobs will be coming to this thing. More money for ME AND CHARITY!!!!!!!! (Deeber goes and cries in a corner cuz he knows he won't win...) :(

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'll just have my own little fest with Alabama then. You guys can keep GA. >_>
Yes you will... hopefully :urg:

I'm pretty sure moogle will be attending and im hopeing to hitch a ride with him XD. Also if i come ill have a blow up mattress so no worries for you Handorin.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Although I'm sincerely glad that this tournament benefits charity and I am thoroughly excited that the series will most likely continue, I don't believe that I can justify entering the tournament twice. aka LOL lance you registered me as both Tom and Yang. =D

-Chad-

Slackerator
Any chance of having melee (yay I can type this word again..) alongside Brawl? I bet that almost as many people would play in a melee tourny as brawl, which would equal more charity =o

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Any chance of having melee (yay I can type this word again..) alongside Brawl? I bet that almost as many people would play in a melee tourny as brawl, which would equal more charity =o
Ha Ha chad and his silly melee ideas :chuckle:

So I put some thought into it and I said what the hell I am all for brawl as long as it is not to far in travel expense.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Oh, and change the title from WM to Mphs if its going to be at CBU ;)

I didn't even notice that I hadn't changed that, lol.

@Chad- Unfortunately, the fact that tons of people would enter the Melee tourney is the problem. There's no way we can do both games in one day.

For future tournaments I'll keep it in mind though, if I can get the room for multiple days next time I don't see why not.

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
hellz yea!! Melee tourney with Brawl tourney would rock!! maybe next year fellas... We'll definitely push to get a big venue for multiple days... Smashing for charity FTW!!

Vts

Smash Champion
hellz yea!! Melee tourney with Brawl tourney would rock!! maybe next year fellas... We'll definitely push to get a big venue for multiple days... Smashing for charity FTW!!
Man i'll be ready to come to this melee/brawl might as well bust out the 64 and see if anyone want to play that lol.

i'll be there so count on 3-4 people from Arkansas riding with me

get ready for melee- icies and brawl dedede :)

-peace vts

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
you can pre-reg Jmoan and myself. Also we will probably bring Sunchaser, plus two others. im gonna try to get more to come to this as well like the Murfreesburo guys and what not. Gotta show the Yoshi skills

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm pretty certain I'll be coming to this. With KO, hopefully Sunchaser, 2 others, blahblah what KO said. There's even a slight chance I get 2 MORE people in on this...from Knoxville, surprisingly. But, I won't get my hopes up.

But, come May 10th, look to the east, and from there I shall be.

I gotta show ya'll how a REAL Olimar is played, fo realz.

Oh and we should have a side tournament for...some other game... ...coughmeleecough...

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I am glad to see(hear really) all the excitement. I rarely get to come on here and join in but I love it. I can't wait to play tournaments again.

Lance87 said:
I didn't even notice that I hadn't changed that, lol.
Looks like we are raising money for Lance. Ha!

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
F YES!!!! memphis is my home town and im coming to visit for my sis's graduation on the 7th to the 18th! OMG SOOO YESS!!!! I'm sooo totally in

name - character

Jason "Vivi" Mojica - Toon link

soooo add me in there im totally in!
aim : numberonevivi

Top Bottom