• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Run7 presents: Brawl for a Cause – *****UPDATED MAY 10*****, 2ND POST FOR DIRECTIONS

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
5 from my car- Myself, Hidden, Desu, Siren, and Chris

=D

Who wants brawl teams MMs at this?

Me and Desu are taking all comers~
ill email the mom and she'll probably get back to me tomorrow afternoon. but if my house doesnt work then i bet a billion dollars that boon will be able to house and he lives even closer to the venue and his house is awesome and ill be there that night too <3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if i remember correctly, I'm teaming with NESn00b at this one, Handorin at the may 30th brawl tournament, and sleepyK at the Georgia Melee tournament.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If I can get enough Columbus people interested, we will go. Apparently, we're not as sure as I thought we were.

I need to practice more anyway.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oooooooh friendlies in GGAC please!
Im really sorry to say that I wont be able to house you...

if were talking about the 10th, after the tourney,
I think you can stay at Boon's house but only after he gets there at like 12-1am, he has a bass audition. I would be with you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If anyone needs housing or knows I already told them about it, PM me. I forgot if it was this one, or the next one, or whatever. I need to check if it's ok and it's not worth the check if noone is staying.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the plan was for sleepyk to come with me to memphis and chill with me, but my parents are being gay about my grandparents slowly dieing and theyre making me go visit them. =/ why me

i love you sleepy

Handorin

Smash Hero
So does that cut you out of the tournament? If Sleepy cant go just because of that, then that's no good. Bring him over to my house and I can take him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it doesnt cut me out of the tournament, i just need to go to my grandparents wednesday and thursday to spend the night there and make sure they are okay, though it means i cant backtrack to pick sleepyk up anymore. parents gay "rabble brabble grandparents before friends dont let me found out you went off course fasjlafksjf"

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Me and my car just need housing for friday night, before the tournament.

I'm planning on all-nightering it back to GA after saturday.

So... does we still have housing?

Plus, Sleepy you could probably ride with me- I'll just kick one of the other people out of my car?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im more than willing to have people over Friday after I get off work.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo fullmetal, im asking dan right now about your housing and he'll get back to me, but i think its going to be a big YEAH BABY =)

knock on wood

hey desu i really want to play you in brawl =)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
yo fullmetal, im asking dan right now about your housing and he'll get back to me, but i think its going to be a big YEAH BABY =)

knock on wood

hey desu i really want to play you in brawl =)
<3 Tom
Also: you won't want to friendly Desu in brawl for long...
X_x

It's a hardknock life, for us. Maybe I'll go...just maybe.
I WILL **** YOU IF YOU DON'T GO

IF YOU GO, I WILL **** YOU ANYWAYS

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I still plan to be there, but I'm also bringing a friend of mine and "Kevin" if anyone remembers him.

And I need a teammate in doubles... I've been maining Olimar and I have no idea how good I am in relation to everyone else (except I did better than I expected against Iori once...) If you want a dedicated Pikmin thrower (or perhaps a tornado spammer?) gimme a holla.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, and I can bring one Brawl setup and I'll also bring a Melee setup...for you know...stuff...COUGHBETTERGAMECOUGH!

2 TVs. 1 Wii. 1 GCN. 1 Brawl. 1 Melee. 1 old skewl Sheik. 1 spammy Olimar.

(And 1 GH3? I think someone wanted to play...?)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So is there any group of 2-4 that needs housing? I talked to Prac yesterday, and he's staying with Nite, so that leaves my apartment with only one occupant (*waves*).

Top Bottom