• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors Run Rampant! History of SSBB's rumors

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
As for the people doubting Serebii, you clearly aren't Pokemon fans. If you were, you'd know that he's probably THE most reliable source of Pokemon info out there. I've been following his website since before Ruby and Sapphire. He was almost always the first to reveal new info on those games, and same with Diamond/Pearl. Not once did he ever reveal false info without clearly stating it was a rumor beforehand. There's simply no reason for someone who has a reputation for being extremely reliable for 5+ years to lie about a game he doesn't even follow 100%(if there weren't Pokemon in the game, he might not even care much at all). You can trust Serebii over pretty much anyone out there.
But how does any of that relate to Brawl. It also doesn't mean that he's all of a sudden reliable.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****it, I want Saffron City to return!!!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Heres my take on the guy's leak and lies. . .

Ok, im back just like I said. The only reason I could not create the topic is, because I could only create one topic per day, because I only use this account when I have information before most due. Now since the topic I created last night was deleted, im gonna go over what I revealed last night, but since im going over last and im have all new info there will be a total of SIX lies in here.

Super Smash Bros. will be on the Virtual Console Feb. 4th.

Blastoise, Zapdos, Luxray, Combusken, and Grovyle eill be pokeball pokemon.
FAKE! Atleast the Blastoise one. Mainly cause there has never been a pokemon in the evol line of a Playable pokemon thats been in a pokeball.

There will be no more delays, this game will be out Feb. 10th. This game is Finished and has been finished the only reason it was delayed is so it didn't conflict with Super Mario Galaxy's sales.
. . . Could this be fake? Why did he go into such detail? I believe that the wifi would be the only thing worked on in that time. .

The Dojo will reveal the 3rd third party character not this week, but the following week.
I call fake.

Metal Gear Solid will have three ATs, Cyber Ninja, Revolver Ocelot, and someone else who will bring a smile to your face. Revolver Ocelot stands on on side of the level and rapidly fires at everyone other that the person who threw the AT.
No realistist guns in smash = fake.

Ditto is an extremely powerful pokeball pokemon.

Many people will not be surprised by the third 3rd party character, but many will be.
. . .WTF does that mean? I could see this being Geno more than someone like MM.

Sothe, Trace, Professor Oak, and Kiddy Kong are Assist Trophiess.
Well, Sothe was confirmed one so this could be true.

Luigi's Mansion, Gorons Mountain, and Kaptain K. Rool's ship are levels in SSBB.

The third 3rd party's character level is from the same series, but not from the same game as him.
Again, I can see this being Geno. . . and I don't even like Geno. So I say maybe true.

1/2 of the SSB levels and 1/3 of SSBM levels are going to be in SSBB with improved graphics

There's really a forth third party character that's gonna blow minds, don't who it is because my friend wouldn't even tell me.
I can see this happening. Maybe Im bies but I want some 3rd party char to hit me from the blind spot like Snake did. Hope it's true and hope it's Sora or Klonoa.

Alright, those were last night's now on to right now.

The Frozen Flower, Bob-Omb, and the Red Shell are all items in SSBB.

Salamence, Hitmochan, Hitmonlee, and Staru are all pokeball pokemon.

Saffron City, Sector Z, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom and Dream Land will return with improved graphics.

The Soundtrack for this game will be epic, there are supposedly over 200 songs in this game. It will have everything from The Super Mario Bros theme to The Metal Gear Solid theme.
Could be fake. I mean, 200 seems like alot. .

In Subspace Emissary there will sometimes be guest characters that join up with you, that will not be in the playable character roster.
I don't think this is real. . .could be but idk.

Tauroneo, Impa, and Boo are Assist Trophies.

Some Music from Fire Emblem will be Fire Emblem Theme, The Strong, and Ascent.

Gandorf will be returning in his Twilight Princess form, and Fight with a sword, but move very slowly.

Green Hill Zone, and Good Egg Galaxy are levels in SSBB.

an item called Rare Candy will temporarily make you stronger.
I say fake.

Roy, and Marth are being taken out and being replaced by characters from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
I actually think tis could be true. . .maybe cause Im not a FE nut or something.

That's it and remember ther's 6 lies hidden in there, and I will come on tomorrow to give you some more info.
Well, thats my take on it. And I think the DLC one is a lie to but I can't find it in this post.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
But how does any of that relate to Brawl. It also doesn't mean that he's all of a sudden reliable.
It relates to Brawl because he's a Pokemon fan, and as a Pokemon fan he'd obviously want to know as much about his favorite series being represented as possible. And the fact that he's been an extremely reliable source of info for Pokemon fans for many years is more than enough reason to take his word for it.

Again, why would someone who has built a reputation of being the most reliable source of Pokemon news for over 5 years suddenly start making crap up? If he WERE to do this for some crazy reason, he'd probably make a false account somewhere that couldn't be linked to him. But he certainly wouldn't ruin his reputation by posting lies under his name. You're just being paranoid.

Black/Light

Smash Master
It relates to Brawl because he's a Pokemon fan, and as a Pokemon fan he'd obviously want to know as much about his favorite series being represented as possible. And the fact that he's been an extremely reliable source of info for Pokemon fans for many years is more than enough reason to take his word for it.

Again, why would someone who has built a reputation of being the most reliable source of Pokemon news for over 5 years suddenly start making crap up? If he WERE to do this for some crazy reason, he'd probably make a false account somewhere that couldn't be linked to him. But he certainly wouldn't ruin his reputation by posting lies under his name. You're just being paranoid.
Well, Smash chu has a point. I mean, if I remember correctly Serebii posted on some IGN thread that there would be some new characters in the CC mag last month that ended up being a bust.

And who knows if this is even the real Serebii at that? Either way, I stopped taking his word as gold with that CC event. I don't think it really matters either way cause Im choosing to lesson to the peeps who actually give info that turns up as true like CZ and Starman.net. Serebii (here) clearly doesn't plan on confirming/ leaking jack and he openingly states he doesn't have all the info. . . that alone is enuff to make me look else where for info and leaks.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well do I remember back near the begning of the DP exploration, he posted that one of the new Pokemon was a Pre-evolution of Lapras when it wasn't...thoug it was a mistake, instead of deliberate lies or anything like that, and he corrected himself after a bit.

Brockman5

Smash Ace

Same here I've been following serebii.net from ruby/saphire as wel and serebii isn't the one to mess with his reputation...If serebii says it then i have to believe it because for 5+ years he has been reliable for pokemon info...

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I don't doubt Serebii's reliability personally, but I'd like to know how he's getting insider information about the Pokemon in Brawl. How's that possible?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
If Serebii revealed his sources, he and the source(s) might get in a heap of trouble...

Anyways, I've listened to Serebii since pre-Ruby/Sapphire, and he's the god of Pokemon news. Hands down. I'll believe whatever he says about Pokemon stuff in Brawl (like Plusle and Minun deconfirmed...)

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Well, Smash chu has a point. I mean, if I remember correctly Serebii posted on some IGN thread that there would be some new characters in the CC mag last month that ended up being a bust.

And who knows if this is even the real Serebii at that? Either way, I stopped taking his word as gold with that CC event. I don't think it really matters either way cause Im choosing to lesson to the peeps who actually give info that turns up as true like CZ and Starman.net. Serebii (here) clearly doesn't plan on confirming/ leaking jack and he openingly states he doesn't have all the info. . . that alone is enuff to make me look else where for info and leaks.
http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=155546317&brd=5213&replies=34

No, some idiot claimed he talked to Serebii on AIM. Also, Serebii has been posting on here for...over a week? I'm sure if the guy on here was an impostor, the real Serebii would have shown up by now to point it out.

Again, Serebii NEVER claimed anything about new characters in CoroCoro. Someone who claimed to talk to him on AIM did. As for CZ, he's been correct on one thing. I think I'll lean with Serebii, who's been proven correct on thousands of things over the years.

Black/Light

Smash Master
http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=155546317&brd=5213&replies=34

No, some idiot claimed he talked to Serebii on AIM. Also, Serebii has been posting on here for...over a week? I'm sure if the guy on here was an impostor, the real Serebii would have shown up by now to point it out.

Again, Serebii NEVER claimed anything about new characters in CoroCoro. Someone who claimed to talk to him on AIM did. As for CZ, he's been correct on one thing. I think I'll lean with Serebii, who's been proven correct on thousands of things over the years.
Actually, no, I guess Im talking about this from NoE which he says is him. . .
http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6245&page=334

"The starting line up will be revealed in CoroCoro next week"

Than the other guy says. . ."
Sweet. (If you know...and if you can say) are there new characters to Smash Bros, in the starting line up?"

And Serebii says. . ."If you mean that have been revealed then I think theres a couple but other than that, I do not know"

And on his "clear up" topic here he said to some one asking if that NoE person was him. . . "Ok The N Europe thing is me, I thought you meant official forums when you said Nintendo of Europe. My bad

But anyway, I still cant leak anything, all I can do really is help point out fakes easier"
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130742

He than claims (on his clear up topic) that that was a misstranslation of some kind (it never said anything about the starting roster when CC was pumping it up. I still have no idea why people assumped "starting roster") and that it wasn't "his fault" that the info was wrong.

And if you choose to take his word as gold than soo be it. I perfer to set back and see who gets something right before saying "so-and-so has inside info". Serebii clearly doesn't care for leaking jack and he claims to not have "all the info" so theres no way for me to tell anything from his post. . .meaning Im not really interested in doing so.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Serebii has yet to fail me and my Pokemon addiction since the days of GSC, so I'm sticking by what he says. He's the only one I feel a connection with, despite never having actually talked him in my life.

Regardless, none of these are actually debunking one another. If you think about it, all Serebii said was ONE Pokemon related thing on there was false. He didn't add in: "Oh, and no Oak, no Blastoise, etc. etc."

Did anybody consider that?

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Actually, no, I guess Im talking about this from NoE which he says is him. . .
http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6245&page=334

"The starting line up will be revealed in CoroCoro next week"

Than the other guy says. . ."
Sweet. (If you know...and if you can say) are there new characters to Smash Bros, in the starting line up?"

And Serebii says. . ."If you mean that have been revealed then I think theres a couple but other than that, I do not know"

And on his "clear up" topic here he said to some one asking if that NoE person was him. . . "Ok The N Europe thing is me, I thought you meant official forums when you said Nintendo of Europe. My bad

But anyway, I still cant leak anything, all I can do really is help point out fakes easier"
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130742

He than claims (on his clear up topic) that that was a misstranslation of some kind (it never said anything about the starting roster when CC was pumping it up. I still have no idea why people assumped "starting roster") and that it wasn't "his fault" that the info was wrong.

And if you choose to take his word as gold than soo be it. I perfer to set back and see who gets something right before saying "so-and-so has inside info". Serebii clearly doesn't care for leaking jack and he claims to not have "all the info" so theres no way for me to tell anything from his post. . .meaning Im not really interested in doing so.
The difference is, he THOUGHT there would be new info in CoroCoro. He WASNT the one going around claiming to already have the magazine and claiming that character X was in it. We all thought CoroCoro would show something new, because that's how they hyped it up. That's simply a mistake, rather than an outright lie. And it's not as if his source was the one who told him there would be info in CoroCoro, he simply deducted that based on the magazine's advertising, like the rest of us did. So if anything, blame CC for hyping up nothing, lol

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
Serebii?!!?

hey serebii if you are still reading could you please answer this one question...
I don't believe this question could get you in any trouble at all (although i could be wrong) could you tell us how many characters you know that we dont. Like you said before the information you got is incomplete and you would not be giving away any secrets or information at all,as much as full roster goes, we just know how be more character updates we will get (eventually) so if you can't answer this i have reason to believe that you have the entire character roster :) but if you can't answer it's alright just say you can't (but i don't see how this question could possibly give away any information!)

BTW thank you smashchu this is a great idea to but all of this information into one thread it should really be stickied

Black/Light

Smash Master
The difference is, he THOUGHT there would be new info in CoroCoro. He WASNT the one going around claiming to already have the magazine and claiming that character X was in it. We all thought CoroCoro would show something new, because that's how they hyped it up. That's simply a mistake, rather than an outright lie. And it's not as if his source was the one who told him there would be info in CoroCoro, he simply deducted that based on the magazine's advertising, like the rest of us did. So if anything, blame CC for hyping up nothing, lol
My point in posting that was to show he was wrong once when he said something about brawl. How he somehow got "starter roster" out of the translation that said nothing about starter rosters IDK. How he said that he thinks there may be some new characters in the mag, again, IDK. None of these where every said in cc's hype train so no, it's not cc's fault. He assumed something. . . people do that.

And really, what has he said to actually pay attention to here? He "deconfirmed" some people that no one in the right mind would believe (Looks at Tamagon Guy)? Yea, you can keep taking his word as gold but I don't really care seeing as he aint leaking anything. Untill he starts trying to leak something I don't see much need to look at him for much personally.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Well, tonight's update proves two things:

1. Rap was wrong and Serebii was right about the Past Stages returning

2. That part was a lie. The AMOUNT of past stages returning was NOT. 6 Melee stages is pretty steep, if you ask me. Add back Final Destination and either Icicle Mountain or Flat Zone? There's 8 (9 if you do both). That's pretty much exactly what he said as far as 1/3 Melee's stages goes. Now, I'm going to re-analyze a few things because I can, capice?

3 LIES...

Falco will return due to his popularity.
I've always felt this was a given.

Wii Bowling, Wii Shop, and Big Boss Blue's are all music in the game.
Again: given. Isn't Wii Shop in there anyways? And with the addition of Stickerbrush Symphony, I figure DKC is FINALLY getting the love so Big Boss Blues is not farfetched.

Poke Floats 2, and a level based on one of Bowser's airships will be in SSBB.
Deconfirmed by Serebii. Calling FALSE. Also, with Rainbow Ride in the game having a Doomship level seems redundant.

There will be DLC new levels and possibly items, ATs, and characters.
Cool, but has to be false. This is NINTENDO we're talking about.

The Ditto pokeball pokemon most of you thought was a lie, well if it was and even if it wasn't a lie, let me continue giving you some more information on him, when he comes out of the ball he copies the character that threw the ball, and unleashes their final smash. That's the reason I said he was really powerful.
Ditto was in Beta Melee. This is a great way to bring him back while keeping the programming simple.

Rawk Hawk, Tricky, Twinrova, and kremlings are going to be Assist Trophies.
Something about it seems strange. The characters are too... fanboyish for my trust. False.

The boss battles ftom The Legend of Zelda in the Subspace Emissary are going to be big and epic.
Alright, alright.

Tails, Knuckles, and Dr. Eggman are all the assist trophiess from Sonic that I know of.
Makes sense. Only ones I'd expect.

About 65% of the hidden characters are unlocked in the Subspace Emissary.
Sakurai implies this.

There is a level called Through Time and Space.
Likely some sort of weird Subspace level. Believe it.

Luigi will be able to jump higher and run faster, but slide sorta like in Super Mario Galaxy.
Didn't he do this in Melee anyways?

3 LIES...

Super Smash Bros. will be on the Virtual Console Feb. 4th.

Blastoise, Zapdos, Luxray, Combusken, and Grovyle will be pokeball pokemon.
Woah, woah. Changed it. Definitely false.

There will be no more delays, this game will be out Feb. 10th. This game is Finished and has been finished the only reason it was delayed is so it didn't conflict with Super Mario Galaxy's sales.

The Dojo will reveal the 3rd third party character not this week, but the following week.

Metal Gear Solid will have three ATs, Cyber Ninja, Revolver Ocelot, and someone else who will bring a smile to your face. Revolver Ocelot stands on on side of the level and rapidly fires at everyone other that the person who threw the AT.

Ditto is an extremely powerful pokeball pokemon.

Many people will not be surprised by the third 3rd party character, but many will be.

Sothe, Trace, Professor Oak, and Kiddy Kong are Assist Trophiess.
Now I'm thinking THIS may be false. Again: sounds too fanboyish.

Luigi's Mansion, Gorons Mountain, and Kaptain K. Rool's ship are levels in SSBB.

The third 3rd party's character level is from the same series, but not from the same game as him.

1/2 of the SSB levels and 1/3 of SSBM levels are going to be in SSBB with improved graphics
Believable with what we know now. Read above.

There's really a forth third party character that's gonna blow minds, don't who it is because my friend wouldn't even tell me.
Bull.

3 LIES...

The Frozen Flower, Bob-Omb, and the Red Shell are all items in SSBB.
The Ice Flower, the only new item he mentions, has been "leaked" already. And, to be honest, I think that adds some curious validity to it if two separate people (who have yet to prove to be complete fakes) claim it exists.

Salamence, Hitmochan, Hitmonlee, and Staryu are all pokeball pokemon.

Saffron City, Sector Z, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom and Dream Land will return with improved graphics.
False. Serebii confirmed it. Not to say some of these won't appear, but Serebii at least confirmed no Saffron City.

The Soundtrack for this game will be epic, there are supposedly over 200 songs in this game. It will have everything from The Super Mario Bros theme to The Metal Gear Solid theme.

In Subspace Emissary there will sometimes be guest characters that join up with you, that will not be in the playable character roster.

Tauroneo, Impa, and Boo are Assist Trophies.
Again: too fanboyish.

Some Music from Fire Emblem will be Fire Emblem Theme, The Strong, and Ascent.

Gandorf will be returning in his Twilight Princess form, and Fight with a sword, but move very slowly.

Green Hill Zone, and Good Egg Galaxy are levels in SSBB.

an item called Rare Candy will temporarily make you stronger.

Roy, and Marth are being taken out and being replaced by characters from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
False. Marth is destined to appear again, considering the DS remake of FE1 and 3.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well, they never actually said those where ALL the melee stages, just "some more stages that can also be played in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" much like with the returning pokemon thing.

Now, how many did Rap say there where going to be? And was that the fake one. . . .yea, someone should tell him to make one with out any fakes so if something is deconfirmed we know he is a faker.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ness back in?

Whatever...

I guess that means Mewtwo truly IS the one who is leaving...

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Well, they never actually said those where ALL the melee stages, just "some more stages that can also be played in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!" much like with the returning pokemon thing.

Now, how many did Rap say there where going to be? And was that the fake one. . . .yea, someone should tell him to make one with out any fakes so if something is deconfirmed we know he is a faker.
He said 1/3 of the Melee stages, so basically 9. We have 6 thus far, 7 if you count Battlefield.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
Um, hey. Possible new rumor here?

The tone's believable, if nothing else. The one thing I don't like is that his "sources" specifically forbid him from revealing characters, but are cool providing ****loads of other stuff. Seems to me that a leak is a leak, and the fundamental importance of characters is primarily created by people following the updates.

Luigi player

Smash Master

I guess this is false with the new update now. The Temple also doesn't has better graphics.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
i like knowing about previous rumors, i didnt hear about a few of these and its interesting to see what people actually make up.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace

I guess this is false with the new update now. The Temple also doesn't has better graphics.
Looks true to me...

Yoshi's had different graphics, so did Onett.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Don't forget that I cannot be 100% on things as I havent been told everything, especially stages. However, my source did tell me the other pkmn ones so who knows

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
2 things

On the Serebii thing: The fact is this. SSBB is EXTREMELY tight lipped. It might as well be a Top Secret document of the Japanese Govt. That is part of the reason I don't believe him. Not just anyone gets this info, and those that do risk their job (which is why there might not be a leak, and some of these new guys could just be epic trolls). I wouldn't doubt thjat Starmen.net is that dedicated that they would find out info on Brawl if it relates to Earthbound. Serebii claims he knows something, but has not shown that he does. And it doesn't have to be big. Saying, "Hey there will be a Pokeball update this week" would suffice. Also ( a bit of a low blow) with Serebii's history, it doesn't make him the most trustworthy person without the proper proof.

Again, I don't believe him until he proves he knows something.

ON these new guys: Both of them are doing daily updates. I will not be adding these things specifically. You can look them up yourself. The reason is if I add everyone of their updates, it'll take a lot of room. I might add the links to these blogs, but nothing more after that.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Um, hey. Possible new rumor here?

The tone's believable, if nothing else. The one thing I don't like is that his "sources" specifically forbid him from revealing characters, but are cool providing ****loads of other stuff. Seems to me that a leak is a leak, and the fundamental importance of characters is primarily created by people following the updates.
The thing that bugs me is that it seems like he joined just to post these updates. Maybe he didn't want people finding out who he was with his actual account? I don't know, it just seems suspicious.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
2 things

On the Serebii thing: The fact is this. SSBB is EXTREMELY tight lipped. It might as well be a Top Secret document of the Japanese Govt. That is part of the reason I don't believe him. Not just anyone gets this info, and those that do risk their job (which is why there might not be a leak, and some of these new guys could just be epic trolls). I wouldn't doubt thjat Starmen.net is that dedicated that they would find out info on Brawl if it relates to Earthbound. Serebii claims he knows something, but has not shown that he does. And it doesn't have to be big. Saying, "Hey there will be a Pokeball update this week" would suffice. Also ( a bit of a low blow) with Serebii's history, it doesn't make him the most trustworthy person without the proper proof.

Again, I don't believe him until he proves he knows something.

ON these new guys: Both of them are doing daily updates. I will not be adding these things specifically. You can look them up yourself. The reason is if I add everyone of their updates, it'll take a lot of room. I might add the links to these blogs, but nothing more after that.
I know lots of details, however my source has nothing to do with the Dojo. And yes you are right, it risks their job which is why I'm not revealing concrete details as if it gets tracked down to them, its risking someones livelihood and I am not going to be responsible for that.

And also, my track record is fine. I have NOT been wrong about anything from my sources for the last 7 or so years. The CoroCoro thing was a mistranslation that I passed on, not my fault and then there was the stuff of that person making up logs which wasn't from me

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Okay guys, AGAIN:

SEREBII = trusted source for many years, NOT lying about who he is, freely admits he has sources but will not tell us information

"PROPHETS" = came out of the blue, will NOT REVEAL who they really are, throw in lies or falsify information to try and surprise us or keep us on our toes

C'mon. I think the smartest person of any of them is Serebii, considering he has not ONCE actually said anything. He's the only one we can believe 100%. And HOW does he get his sources? He works for the biggest Pokemon site on the web. People thought Brawl was coming out Dec. 3, so somebody at Nintendo likely said: "Hey, e-mail this dude and tell him blah blah blah to add to this site ahead of time." Nintendo has proven many times to actually visit fansites and share their information, knowing that it is a far easier way of getting stuff out there. The sad part with Brawl is, of course, it's all DOJO-filtered. But I think we can completely trust Serebii.

And for that matter, I still think Rap is telling mostly the truth. He steered us completely right for Diamond/Pearl. And we can buy ChaosZero maybe, but I still am fishy with his ideas. Rap and Goat are smart in that they are avoiding discussing characters. In reality, this would be the LAST thing a source would reveal and, regardless, the ONE THING that people reading their "leaks" would denounce them as fakes for.

Think about it.

EDIT: OH, almightygoat.... You just shot yourself in the foot.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

This is where I'll be revealing leaked Brawl information. No characters, however....yet.

And because I'm nice, I'll leak onething here:

There will be about five times as manyAssist Trophies as there will be Pokeball characters.

We're already sure about 19 Pokemon via Smash Dojo. That means at least 95 Assist Trophies. Sounds cool, huh?

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Considering the amount of Pokemon actually in, that would be quite a number of Assist Trophies...

Assist Trophies being the one thing I can be suprised about as I know nothing about them haha

Although theoretically it is feasible to have that many as they have to represent many franchises...

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
For someone who tries to look for information on Pokemon related things on his site everyday I’m surprised you haven’t atleast posted a few leaks and subtle hints yet.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Aren't all those rumors that said "Sector Z" would be a returning stage now debunked with Corneria confirmed?

Top Bottom