• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Mario RPG

Smash Rookie
Once upon a time, in a land, a land of milk and honey, there lived a happy couple, who were going to have a child. :) ..... ..... ..... They named their son Mario. :) ..... ..... ..... At the age of 1, he learned how to crawl. :) ..... ..... ..... ..... At the age of 7, he learned how to defend himself. :) ..... ..... ..... ..... At the age of 14, nah, at the age of 17, nah, Hmm..... :confused: Ah! :bee: At the age of 23, he became a doctor and was known as Doctor Mario. :) ..... ..... ..... At the age of 30, he fell in love with the beautiful Princess Toadstool. :bee: He then..... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, and then he was to protect, blah, blah, blah, blah, then he was to venture in blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, "I'll save you, my love", :cry: "MARIO!" :crazy: "PEACH!" :crazy: AHHH!!!!! :mad: WHO GIVES A POO! :mad: To make a very long story very, very, very short. :mad: He defeated the great Lightning Snake and became ruler of the land. :D THE END and THANK GOD!!!!! :mad:

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
Hey, DoomaniteX I'm a being of lightning! Good luck killing me with lightning! Heh, I can cease to exist at will too! I can survive even dimensional collapse!:p :p :p Anyways, onto ruling the land!

Narrator who retired from working for Ultimaiq: And so Lightning Snake had escaped to this new world created after MnR's evil Super Nova bomb exploded with his ability to phase out of reality. He did travel to fight Doctor Mario RPG and he was victorious.
Lightning Snake: Prepare yourselves for...

I am the ruler of the land!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Hey Lightning, its good to see you....
LS: Likewise, I haven't been at the clan in a while, I got my reasons.
Ace: Good, It's not like I got something against you.
LS: Good.... that means you wont take the throne.
Ace: Oh, no man! Here in the FG, there are no clan ties.
LS: Well, I am prepared for a fight. This ought to be interesting, from what I have read, you should be pretty strong. A lot stronger than our last fight.
Ace: You have no idea.....
LS: HAAAAAAA! ( He charges at me full speed. Nocking me helplessly to the ground.) You disapoint me.
Ace: Hugh.... I see you haven't exaclty been sitting on your *** either....
LS: Well, then. You are admitting defeat so quickly.
Ace: Not by far, you have no idea. ( LS comes at me again, just as I barely managed to stand up, he upercuts me right to the ceiling.... but before I can make contact, he appears above me, ready to pounce.) Your finished! ( He prepares his fist, it starts to glow...) HAAAA! (He lets an extreme amount of energy out, straight at me!!!!)
Ace: Hmmmm.... this looks interesting....

With a small orb like flash I disapear, leaving LS looking for me. In his discombabilation he gets blindsided by what he thought was a truck.

Ace: (Cracking my nuckles) Hmmmm, letting are guard down are we? I expected more out of a fighter with so much hype....
LS: (On the ground) Mmmmmmm...... my head.... it hurts....
Ace: Yeah, a punch like that will tend to make your head hurt.

LS gets up to reveal that, from what I could tell, his first layer of skin was falling off.

Ace: Some sort of protective layer?
LS: Nooooo! You stay back in.......! I wont let you out!
Ace: What.... LS..... whats wrong.
LS: Ace you have to run!!!! He'll kill you!
Ace: He? Who's he?
LS: Just run!!!! Gaara is going to kill you!
Ace: Some sort of inner demon.....? Hmmm, I should try to help, but if LS is telling me to run maybe I should, I mean, we weren't going to kill each other....
LS: Get outta he..... AHHHHHH!

With that last scream Ls completely transformed.....

Ace: Garra I presume?
Gaara: Hmmm hmmm hmm hmm.... HA HAA HAAAA! You can contain me no longer I am free to use his pathetic body.
Ace: Free? Oh no me freind, whatever your doing, I am gonna make it stop!
Gaara: You have no clue what your up against.

I didn't notice it but slowly a wall of sand started sprouting behind me. Obviously created by Gaara.

Ace: You must not know who I am...
Gaara: No! I was watching the whole time... you dont stand a chance.... Deep Sandy Grave!
Ace: Wha???? (The wall of sand collapses, taking me out.)
Gaara: Poor Ace, what nobody to help you? Your worthless, you always need someone or something else to do anything! I will rule this land forev......!!! Hugh?

Ace: Forever? Ha! Your slower than I thought you'd be. I heard the legends, how could I not, after searching through so many... Searching for the power I needed. And eventaully I found it. However I know all about you Gaara!
Gaara: Power? give me a demonstration of this "power" you discovered!
Ace: I would have whether or not..... ( I land a nice swift punch on Gaara sending him at a wall, but bfore he can make contact I appear in his path, and kick him up into the ceiling).... you asked!

After my incredable display of power, my clothes disapear. ( Don't worry I am not naked) And A strange white glowing armor appears.

Ult: OMG don't tell me you became an angel, agaaaaaaaaain!
Ace: Will you shut the **** up! Dont but into my story. (I elbow him outta my story....

Like I was saying, a set of armor appeares.

Ace: This is "The Eternal Armor".... how do you like the little display of power....
Gaara:.....
Ace: Gaara? Don't tell me your dead! If I killed you... that means I killed.... no!

I fly up there to check it out only to find that he is in fact dead...

Ace: OMG, LS I am sorry..... Don't worry, I'll find a way to get you back!.... But maybe I wont have to.....

I am ruler of the land.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
:starman: WARNING!!! OFF TOPIC POST! :starman:

CK: hey ace would you mind giving me the throne
Ace: WTF??? where the **** (put those there) have you been??? You havent posted since marthnroy blew up the universe? want me update you on what happened?
CK: no no no. i just came in here and i have absolutley no clue whats gone on for a VERY LONG time. so ill just assum nobody talked about me and since iwas already dead and invincible with no ghost hunters in the ANY universe. ill just kill you and take the throne. (major plothole)
Ace: huh?
CK: Die minion *throws pencil*
Ace: gets stabbed in the heart. ughhghghg *dies*
CK: throws Ace limp body over cliff. so long buddy! *sits on throne* I am ruler of the land.

Note: I AM STILL INVINCIBLE. (or am i? remembering this game ive noticed that people find a way to escape IMPOSSIBLE situations so i dont think ill be INVINCIBLE for long.)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Waaaaaaaaa! Ooooooof! (I grab a peice of the clif as I am falling) WTH, that wasn't cool. (I remove the pecil that was thought to have peirced my heart, but was in fact stopped by the eternal armor) No wonder, he had no clue what had happened. Moron! (With a little push off I send myself sailing back up the cliff)

CK: Mmmmmm, these Chocoloate Chip cookies that Chaoser gave me are the best!
Ace: Oh no he desn't!
CK: (Mumbling) Oh hi Ace. What are you doing here.
Ace: (I bat away the cookie) Can't you see. The cookies were a gift from Chaoser. He frequently tries to take the throne.... These cookies are poisoned!!!
CK: Oh, I suppose your right... I dont feel so good... (Keels over)
Ace: **** you!!!!! I wanted to seek revenge!
CK: Ah haaa! J/K I am invincible.
Ace: Yay! (I tear open a portal to the future, where I have ruled the land for thousands of years and grown incredibly powerful. And through CK in.) I love this eternal armor!

Edit: this game seems to have been lost... so I'll bump it! After all, it is very popular.

I am ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Guess who wants too play ROTL again^_^

Now we join over anti hero once again as he is beamed back down too earth from the Ragnarok ship.

Uiq: Man, I sure am glad these guys keep getting me back too life each time I get smited.

Suddently a slave is thrown out of one of the castle windows, he falls too the ground and is allmost dead.

Uiq: Hey you! you allright?
Slave: Im a goner... Ace don't like losing in SSBM you see *dies*
Uiq: Hmmmm, throwing slaves out the window because he lost in SSBM? that reminds me of another person I know.

Ultima IQ burst trough the 'new' castle door with a huge picture of Aces new avatar.

Ace: What? oh, its just that Ultiguy. Move along kid, nothing too see here *Ace continues what he was doing, hitting a Slave in the head with a very large hammer* You dare calling Wallbombing cheap!! I'll show you cheap!! *the slave appears too have been dead for minutes*
Uiq: Sooooo, ummm, wanna play Smash?
Ace: Yay! another n00b I can crush!! bring it on punk!
Uiq: Punk eh?

Ace quickly chose his best character, Pichu. Ultima IQ picks Marth.
The battle lasts for 1minute and 34 seconds and Ultima IQ won by 3 stocks and only getting 54%.

Ace: Hey not fair! you cheat!
Uiq: Hey! it was you that threw that bomb-omb onto the ground blowing yourself into that Banzai-Bill on Peaches castle! and SD'ing yourself when I got that starman, and finaly tried too airgrab that Pokèball that where allmost offscreen, falling too your own death when I had finaly gotten you upp too 145%.
Ace: I'll kill you!! *holds up hi8s hammer*
Uiq: Your little toy hammer don't scare me. My armour have been uppgraded too be 1000 times stronger than before.
Ace: Meaning?
Uiq: Im as close too immortal as I can come.
Ace: Take this!! *throws the hammer at Uiq*
Uiq: ?
Ace: :cry: You are a mean man you!!
Uiq: Now now, its not cool for boys too cry.
Ace: :cry: I'm telling mommy!! *runs outside and onto the highway where he gets crushed by several huge Trailers*
UIq: Now that was fun^_^

Uiq: I dare you too stop me!

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
Helpful1 is looking at the armor's fine print that said it would kill who touched at the end of the sentence.

Current Ruler: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpful1: This is a giant sand castle that will doom us all!

I am RULER OF my tiny sand castle.

I am NOT ruler of the land. :crazy: :( :D

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: WTF, Where did those trailors come from. I never got to tell mom! Meh! Oh well, I want my throne back. MAybe next time I shouldn't pick Pichu? Nah, or maybe I shouldn't. (In my confusion i stumble into the castle to find no ruler... I think. That last post was just a bit confusing.

I am ruler of the land.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: the whole universe things is when things went to put...soooo....*gets time machine and goes to time rgith as MNR is introducing the Super Nova bomb.....

MNR: Ladies and gentlemen look at what i have before you *take out the small appearing innocent supernova bomb*
Crowd: LTAO
CK: *time machine appears. steps out. walks up to MNR from behind*
Ace: WTF???? CK! your right here beside me!
CK(the one from the past): yah i am! and hey! theres me! oh wait.. .thats not supposed to be possible!!!
Acefromfutre: (had snook in time machine) no kill CK! hes gonna take throne!
CKFP: what?? no!
AceFP: wHAT! he would never! oh well. attempts to stab CKFP.
CKFF: kill him! now!
CKFP: okay.* throws pencil at ace adn checks if ace is dead after it CLEARLY hits him. YUP hes dead.
AceFF: so what?? im still here
CKFF: hmmmm not for long.
AceFF: well what do you mean?? *sees himself fading slowly* WTF??? hwo si this happening???
CKFF: well you see i killed your past self. there is no way you can be here if you werent alive to get in the time machine.
ACEFF: *fades*
CKFP: wow that was cool.
MNR: blah blah blah destroys every star..blah blah.
CKFF: grabs MNR *gasps from group* and throws him off lciff only to see him die peremantley. yup yup.
ACEFP: *dead*
CKFP: ill disentegrate the body so he can never be revived. *diseintegrates* there his game of Ruler of the Land is done i guess.
CKFF: yup it is.
CKFP: oh no!!! the bomb!
CkFF: oh yah. *defuses*
CKFP: oh whew now what?
CKFF: i dont know we cant have 2 cloudkids...so ill jsut go back to my time and you can determine what wil lhave happened when i get tehr 1 million years later.
CKFP: okay. *takes over as real CK*
CKFF: *gets in time machine and returns to real time also DESTROYS IT AFTER MAKING THAT THERE ARE NO MORE TIME MACHINES!*
CK (real one): *sits on empty throne* I am the invincible ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: *somewhere outside* Huh what happen? I sat nicely on my throne then a penguin came along, and now I'm all of a sudden here? Strange. Time too reclaim the land!

UltimaIQ steals a car and drives over the victim real GTA style.

Driver: ...I'm not dead!
Uiq: Oh yeah? *backs over the driver and drives over him again several times*
Driver: ... *dead*

UltimaIQ drives too the castle and 'parks' the car ontop of a few gardeners. Then he crashes throgh the castle door only too see CK (the future type)

CK: Haha! if you kill me, my past self will just bring me back again. Muahahahaaaaa!!
Uiq: You forget that ME in the past is killing CK riiiight about...... Now!
CK: Oh no! I'm fading!!!! I'll get you for this Ultimaaaaaaaaa!!!! *gone from time*
Uiq: <_< >_> Thats strange? where are all the lightly dressed girls and party??

One second later the throne room is filled with partystuff and lightly dressed girls^_^

Uiq: Paaaaaarteeeeeeyh!!!!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
welll lets make this quick and to the point....

NOTE: HUGE PLOT CHANGE. ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ!

smaller note: try and keep this going. it could be funny.

CK: walks on set of the hit reality show "Ruler of the Land!"
UltimaIQ: hey! i killed you in teh past!
CK: nah that was my stunt double. im teh director and im here to say YOUVE WON the first season of Ruler of the Land!
UltimaIQ: WTF??????
CK: yes you won! someone actually WON! now lets get moving on to the hit sequel "Ruler of the Land 2: Ruler of the Pig". There are new rules. First, you MUST have THE POTBELLY INVINCIBLE PIG IN YOUR posession to assume the throne or retain it. NO PIG? NO THRONE!
UltimaIQ: WTF?????
CK: ill start off the new hit season. *grabs amazing invincible pig and sits on throne of a NEW SET* I am ruler of the land. *pets pig and the pig glares at the camera*

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I use my magical uranium rod to turn you into a salamander with three heads. The pig eats you, and I grab the pig and sit on the throne making me
Ruler of the Land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Using his newly acquired medicla certificate, SabreAnt exercises his surgical prowess on GameFreak. Performing, the highly unorthodox, and painfully sadistic procedure, known as "Colonic Irrigation", SabreAnt extracts the remains of the pig and quickly pieces it back together, like one giant sloppy, smelly jigsaw.

'Snort snort, rreeeett reeet reeet reeet!'

Seeing an oppotunity to further his skills, SabreAnt, realigns several of GF's vertebrae and polishes his butt with a waxy yellow substance, labelled "C.Falcon's Own". The less detail we go into the better. OoOOOoOOoo!! YEHS!

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
My son, heartbroken to the loss of his father, seeks revenge on you. he kidnaps a loved one, wait till u hand urself over, then cuts off both ur legs so that u die slowly of blood loss. he puts u in a dongeon where no onbe has checked in on u in year. GameFreak Jr. now goes by the name GameFreak.

GameFreak is the ruler of the land.

DrumStickz

Smash Journeyman
DrumStickz summons his army and they barrage the castle with thousands of burning drum sticks. Thinking that that the apocalypse has arrived gamefreak runs off madly. After that we pursue and capture him, tie him, up, have him flogged by the cat-o-ninetails, have him branded on the butt with a hot branding iron, dipped him in peanut butter, put bird seed all over him, have crows peck at his body trying to eat the bird seed, force his body underwater for one minute, starve him for 40 days and 40 nights, impale him on hot burning spikes, drop him in a pot of boiling water, lock him up in a freezer for 5 days, then place him in a dungeon with several thousand pigeons that will eventually peck him to death and feast upon him.

The old ruler is gone.

DrumStickz is the Supreme Ruler of the Land.

All hail.

brothermagika

Smash Cadet
magic

Draws a pentagram and makes byanko shockwave levitate in the air then moves him towards a rubbish bin and puts him in there

I sit on throne

I am the ruler of the world!!!!!!!

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
ShadowFalco: HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!!
BroMagika: WAT?
Shadow pushes Magika off the chair and laughs.....

I AM THE RULER OF THIS LAND!

No sigs!

GerudoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Throws some bird seed on the ground for the blue bird, he reacts quickly and starts eating them.

Ganon finally takes over the world........

I AM THE RULER OF THE WORLD...MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Oh, a newcomer, huh? Well, then you probably don't know that when a newcomer gets the throne for the first time, he has to give it up when someone else comes for it. See, it's written...right here, in MY rule book.

*shows it to link-fanboy*

LFB-Oh.....okay...uh, here you go....

*gets off throne*

Oh yeah, and you have to stand right on that little rug-thing right here.

*shows LFB*

LFB-like this?...

Perfect!

*Pulls overhanging rope, openeing the trapdoor to the secret dungeon-pit-thing, sending LFB into an almost endless pit of darkness and bad....stuff.*

Ahh...feels good to be back.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: FOOLS!
ZEXE: WTF???? where did YOU come from?? a newcomer???
CK: NO FOOL! *grabs young and unexpecting journeyman and hurls him off cliff in which he dies* ive been here for 5 months!
*sits on throne* I am ruler of the Land!

aussie

Smash Cadet
AUS: Hi will you please get off
CK: No way go find your own land to rule
AUS: Fine!!!

I pull out an InstaGib gun and blow CK to the throne in the heavens.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Gaiagamer

Smash Ace
GG: *walks up to Aussie*
Aus: What do you want?
GG: *pokes Aussie in eye*
Aus: *runs around in circles saying "ouch!" and falls off of the cliff that magicaly appeared behind the throne*
GG: *sits on throne* I am RULER of this land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: God??? is that you?
God: your not supposed to be here charles...*shakes head* who sent you here?
CK: Some idiot named aussie
God: well your going to have to leave now. it is not your time to be here.
CK: okay! im going to reclaim my throne now! *goes down to castle, rushes throne and says

Ck: want a cookie?
GG: okay! *grabs cookie CK hands out hastily and eats it like a barbarian*
CK: yes yes eat up now.
GG: l*ooks up and smiles and continues ot eat adn then realizes that poison was in the cookie and slows down his chewing rate...and then stops and is in shock. then passes out and dies*
CK: *grabs limp body and hurls it off the cliff. Then sits on the throne* I am ruler of the land.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
*step step step step*

Two silioetted figues walk into the doorway faceing the "self-proclamed" ruler of the planet Zeon.

Dark figue one: hmm, seems alot has been going one while i've been away.

Dark WInged figure: Seems so.

First figure steps into the light, and it turns out to be none other than!!!!!

*anticipation*

*all gasp*

MnR: Me

All:O_O

MnR:Now to releive you of the throne
CK2K4: NOway you,...I... Threw you ,... past self... of a huge cliff. There NO FIGGEN WAY YOU CAN BE HERE NOW!!!!!!!:mad:

MnR: well, ya'see you threw me into THE LIFE STREAM of the planet. carrying me into the heart of the planet. it is there i met my newfound friend. *gestures to winged figure*

Seph: The One Winged Angel

CK2K4::cry: :cry: :eek: O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

MnR: do your thing

Seph:*launches CK2K4 into a bubble FAR out into space, then holds up a dark orb* "insert incantaion here"

Then Meteor the-ultimate-distructive-magic scores a direct erradication of CK2K4, past present and future.

Seph&MnR::grrr::demon:WE ARE NOW THE RULERS OF THIS RETCHED LITTLE PLANET!!!! BOW DOWN OR SUFFER OUR WRATHS!!!!!!:grrr::demon:

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
*Screen goes fuzzy*

So, this is what it would be like if Marth n Roy had decided to try and become the ruler of the land. Any questions?:bee:.............:confused: oh yeah, I'm talking to myself again:chuckle: . Oh,Dang!:chuckle:

*pushes Cloudkid's now life-less body into the open trapdoor with a broom handle*

Haaaa...........yeah...

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
I made it back from the bottmon less pit that Zero EXE threw me into, finding Cloud in the process guess what, he wants to take revenge on Sepiroth for killing Aeris.

We enter into the castle and find MnR and Sepiroth making out. So I tell Cloud to kill them both. While they are busy he slices thier head's off.

I sit on the throne LOL and send my gaurds to arrest Cloud for murder. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

NOW I AM RULER OF THE WORLD!!!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

(JUST kidding MnR )

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
*Screen goes fuzzy*

LFB: And THAT is one of the posssible endings for FF7!

Me:....Wow.............bye now.

*shoves LFB back into the pit with a broom handle*

.....I love this game.

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
Alright I am now pissed I get out of the pit and go into the castle.

Zero: Gaurds get him.

ME: too angry to stop I throw all of his gaurds to the bottem less pit.

Zero: stop at once.

Me: "NO" grabs him and throws him also into the bottem less pit. I fill it with cemente and laugh.

NOW I AM RULER OF THE LAND

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
*Walks up to LFB*

Hey, I know I made you mad, but that's no reason to throw my stunt-double into my pit.

*knocks LFB into the pit with broom handle*

Jerk....

Oh, and next time, take into consideration that it's an 'endless' pit. Dumping cement down there isn't going to work.

...hope my stunt-double's okay:(

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
A smal shimmering light is seen on the dark skies over the castle, but the light gets brighter by the second intill the Ragnarok can be seen. (for those that aint old Ruler of the Land players, it's my crews ship) And suddently the Ragnarok emmits a beam of light wich hits the castle roof. The light fades quickly leaving only Ultima IQ on the roof.

Uiq: ... *uses a bomb too blow up some of the roof, then he jumps into it landing near the throne*
Zero: Ah we have a guest, please wait there intill the guards kill you and drag your dead body outside:o
Uiq: I am not here too fight fools like you.
Zero: Well then, I'll just have too arange a playdate for you *snaps fingers* Say hello too the most evil person in the world... Hamtaro!!
Hamtaro: Ham! and stuff like that! *evil smile*
Uiq: Haha! that little rodent dont scare me!
Ham: I'm a hamster!
Uiq: You sure? you look like a Guineapig too me.
Ham: I'll eat your skin and torture you with our theme song!!
Uiq: Where is Lightning Snake when you need him and his snakes?
Ham: Snakes!!!? *dies in huge snake fear*
Zero: Uuuuh... Plan B!! *200 Ninjas drop from the roof, 14 of the dead from the explotion* Attack!
Uiq: You don't think some low rank ninjas can defeat me?
Ninja Leader: It's one of the members in the Bojinkan clan! Be on your guard men, I heard hes strong.

Then suddently a big explotion is heard!

Gaia: Not so fast! I wanna battle them for Exp%!! *trips and falls ontop of his own knife* Blargh I am dead! *rools around in pain, only too furture stab himself* Oh No! this will be expensive in the healing center:( *dies*
Uiq: Well that was fun:D
Ninja Leader: Before we begin, we must brag alot of our skills and have many flashback just like in Naruto!
Uiq: HeyheyHEY! we don't have time for that, this show only takes 20minutes!
Ninja Leader: Oh well, we could just drag it over 3 episodes including several visits into the minds of the others in this castle.
Uiq: You call yourself a ninja? what ranbk are you?
Ninja Leader: I'm a powerfull Chunin!! I could finish you in one move!!!
Uiq: Thats just talk, show me some action!!

The ninja leader throws a smal shuriken at Ultima IQ.

Uiq: ??? That all.
Ninja Leader: Haha! thats just a warm up!
Uiq: Too bad you wont live much longer.
Ninja Leader: Nani? (japanese for WHAT)
Uiq: Ultima No Jutsu!!

The screen goes black as the commersials starts.

Kid1: Your Stupid, and dumb!! *kicks*
Kid2: Mommy! that mean kid kicked me!
Mom: Oh thats too bad Timmy, did it hurt?
Kid2: *sniff* a little.
Salesman: Have no fear Timmy! with the newest product off Spichack you will never be hurt by bullies again!!!!
Kid1: Oh? *fake suprisement*
Mom: What could that be Mr Salesman.
Salesman: You may call me: Håkon Bjarnestad Gjertulf åss. But more important I present you folks there at home this! the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus!! With the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus you will never have too fear bullies again!!
Kid2: Woooooow! how much does it cost?
Salesman with a weird name: You may buy the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus for only 4999.99 dollars wich includes a allmost free membership in the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus club for only 200 dollars per month for minimum 40 years.
Mom: What do you think Timmy? You want it?
Salesman with a weird name: Of course he does!!! every kid in the world wants the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus and the allmost free membership in the Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus club!!!
Kid2: Mommy look! I cut off the bullies head:)
Mom: Thats my boy.
Salesman with a weird name: Buy now folks, and watch the kids have lots of fun!! In fact, buy 2 Pro Ninja Kit Supremeus just in case the first one breaks.
Kid2: Mommy! I cut myself between my legs *commersial ends*

Uiq: <_< >_> We finaly back on? What where we doing again?
Ninja Leader: You where using some kind of Ninjutsu (Wait a sec, I should not have told him that!)
Uiq: Oh yeah... Ultima No Jutsu! *the ninja army is vaporised*
Zero: D'oh! plan C!! *pushes plan C button, but only a note appears in front of Zero* "Note too self, I-O-U plan C, Zero Exe" Da** I forgot about that!! What too do???
Uiq: Jump off the cliff, thats what everyone else have done lately.
Zero: Your right! Wahahahahaaaahohohohohoooooo!!!! *jumps over the cliff* WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEheheheheheeeee......
Uiq: Did not exept that too happen. Oh well.

Archaos Duo

Smash Apprentice
Archaos: Look, sir! People are attacking your land!

Ultimaiq: Where?

Archaos: Look out that open window over there!

*Ultimaiq leans out window to look for attackers*

*Archaos pushes him out*

Archaos: I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
A huge volcano errups out of nowhere and lands on the castle burning everyone inside.
I walk in and sit on the throne.

NOW I AM RULER OF THE LAND.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
A flaming mass of molten rock shoots out from the volcano and lands on LFB. I walk in with fire extinguisher in hand, put out the fires (It's a VERY POWERFUL extinguisher), press the throne despenser button, and plant myself in my new throne.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Originally posted by link_fanboy17

We enter into the castle and find MnR and Sepiroth making out. So I tell Cloud to kill them both. While they are busy he slices thier head's off.

CloudKid2k4? I believe that this supposid "fan boy" be commenced to everyone's Favorite torcherer.

Untill then, i hog tie this idiot and hang him over a the key to his shackles, by his thumbs. He has 12 inch clearence WHEN HE STRECHES!!!!

And the throne now goes to a REAL fan. Creature_85

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: Uaaaaaaaah *splosh* Phew! I landed in the shark infested water around the castle... OMGORZ!!!! *uses powerfull chakra too get out of the water* (and yes, I am addicted too Naruto, because of this Ultima IQ' powers changes^_^)

Ultima IQ then walks up too the castle door.

Uiq: Why dont they just remove the bridge? *breaks through the door*
MnR: Hey what are you doing too my door?
Uiq: What I allways do. Did I forget too do that last episode?
MnR: Yeah, thats right. n00b!!
Uiq: look at the roof.
MnR: Holy ****oyah! good thing its not raining.
Uiq: yeah, you might get slightly wet.
MnR: Says you who just came out of the water while there have been 4 posts^_^
Uiq: Well, they where kinda short.
MnR: Yeah, exept mine, because I am 1337:cool:
Uiq: It's only soso big, and only because of that big Quote.
MnR: ... Your mean>_<
Uiq: Yeah I know :D
MnR: And BTW: Rule nr 8584538: Thos who are mean thowards the ruler shall be eliminated.
Uiq: not the rule book again>_> thats like, very old.
MnR: What about the bottomless cliff you allways use? and breaking down the front door?
Uiq: Aw c'mon, thats classic!
MnR: Cheap if you ask me.
Uiq: Well... I could change one thing.
MnR: What?
Uiq: Instead of making you fall over the cliff I could torture you real Cubed64 style.
MnR: No anything but that!
Uiq: Then you should jump over the cliff.
MnR: Never!
Uiq: Oh look what I found randomly on the floor, the book Cubed64 wrote while torturing people, and it has every secret of pain there is^_^
MnR: Oh man... Cliff, or torture? cliff? torture? death? or very slow death? a nice time too beg too god? so much pain I would not be able too speak nor think?
Uiq: *reads in the book* Hmm thats interesting... Gotta test that on someone.
MnR: (looks like Ultima is busy, this is my chance too attack him)
Uiq: Omg, I never though you could use a spoon too do that!
MnR: Nimpo! Summon Jutsu! *a smal rodent appear* Huh? that scrool cost me 1000 Gil, so thats why the shopkeeper laughed at me>_<
Uiq: Cubed64 seems too like torturing people with his special secret lemon+vinegar mix.
MnR: Allright rodent thingy summon, attack that foul person!
Rodent: *strange rodent scream*
MnR: Oh, its actually attacking:D

The rodent approaches Uiq allmost quickly.

Uiq: Hmmm interesting, it says here you can even use a spoon too *SQUISH!!!!* ones *More Squishing sounds* areas.

MnR: OMG! you killed it in one strike:cry:
Uiq: Huh? you said something?
MnR: You just killed my summon!!
Uiq: Oh? I did not notice.
MnR: Why you! I'll attack you myself.
Uiq: *Still reading Cubed64s book* ...
MnR: Grand Dragon Fireball thingy!! No Jutsu!!

Uiq is engulfed in flames!!

MnR: Oy did I get him?... What the? *is grabbed by a hand and dragged into the ground*
Uiq: *appears after dragging MnR into the ground* Fool, your no Ninja.
MnR: How? the floor is made of solid stone tiles!!
Uiq: How I did it is a secret, unlike Naruto, I don't reveal my secrets too anyone.
MnR: But that means.
Uiq: Yes, the show will be 10 minutes shorter.
MnR: OMG no.
Uiq: Yes, it is true, and don't try talking about your feelings either just too drag out the time.
MnR: Can I still have my flashbacks?
Uiq: No, we are cutting down on them as well.
MnR: But that only leaves the battles and the comical parts.
Uiq: Exactly.
MnR: Hahahahahaaa, I just made you waste a lot of time talking about this:chuckle:
Uiq: Oh realy? I'll be right back.

Uiq runs out of the hole in the castle door, a slight moment later a big digging machine (forgot the name^_^) crashes through the door making even a bigger hole. He drives it over too MnR and digs up both him and a lot of the floor around his burined body, then it slowly drives over too the bottomless cliff.

MnR: No stop, I don't wanna go in there!!
Uiq: You'd rather be tortured?
MnR: OMG no, but I still don't wanna be dumped over the cliff!!
Uiq: Nah, it's more fun this way *finaly dumps MnR over the cliff*
MnR: I'll get you for this Ultima!! I swear it on your mommas soul!!!!!!.....
Uiq: Well, I don't need this anymore *makes the machine drive over the cliff without him in it*

Uiq: I'm too laxy, someone else would have too fix the door... And the roof^_^

link_fanboy17

Smash Apprentice
ult: Hey you, what are you doing.
me:fixing the door and the roof.
ult: Oh okay
me: Sneaks into the throne and sits on it.
ult: get off of my throne.
me: gaurds take him and throw him out of the window.

(gaurds stupidly do my will)

NOW IM RULER OF THE LAND.

**** that ultimaiq2 for post such a long ****ing post.

aussie

Smash Cadet
Aus: let's have a race.
LFB: ok
Aus: GO

link_fanboy17 gets up and starts running and I sit on the throne.

NOW WHOS THE RULER OF THE LAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom