• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
My scepter flys into the middle of the desert, where i am re-formed in all my supreme power. Ultimaiq2 must pay for what he did.

Ult: i have a grammar hammer, lalalala
C64: well i have a devils scepter, which is much better than your weak little hammer.
Ult: hey, i killed you
C64: yeah, but you obviously didnt read my post about the scepter always coming back to me and bringing me back to life.
Ult: well, *ahem*, yeah, LONG REACH + STEAL
C64: all materia break
Ult: uhhh, well, im pretty much screwed
C64: thats right
Ult: well, here, have the throne
C64: its not that simple
Ult: what are you going to do?
C64: hmmm, cover you in buring hot ash, rip your skin off, cover you in sulphur, pop your eye balls, fill your eye sockets with salt, throw you in a pool of boiling hot water and then feed you to the piranas.
Ult: oh, :cry: , thats quite disgusting, :******: , well, *tries to run away*
C64: not so fast, *waves scepter and begins torture*

C64: ahhh, gotta love the sound of torture!!!

I am RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!!! and my scepter automatically blasts anyone who comes into the throne room.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me: Haha! This one's easy.

I walk to the throne room entrance.
Me: Hmm, how to get the throne without being blasted by the scepter thingy...
C64: U can't stop my scepter! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Me: Fine, I won't.

I do a spiderman style web pull thing, and pull the throne out of the throne room and into the men's toilets.

Me: Haha! You can't get it back now C64, cos women aren't allowed in the guys bathroom.
C64: Awwww....

C64 trudges off unhappily

I am the ruler of the land (with the scepter still guarding the throne room)

(I am joking, don't take it personally)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: (walks into throne room) *BOOM!*exlposion on Cloudkid.* wow havent you all learned im ALREADY DEAD!
rmusgrave: you you again!!!!!! noooooo!!!! (jumps out window and kills himself)
ck: pours Holy water and traps Rmusgrave along with UltimaIQ again. (yes ultima that menas you trapped again.) *puts up anti- Ace(Fox) area protector since ace(fox) is the only one taking the throne from ck*( sits on throne ) i am the invincible already dead ruler of the land!

P.S Yes Ace, that means YOU CANNOT get me off the throen THIS TIME

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: so, cloudkid, you are already dead huh?
CK: thats right, but for some strange reason i am still here
C64: well then, ill just banish you to the afterlife with my devils scepter
CK: oh nuts
*i wave my scepter and Cloudkid is passed on to the next life in purgatory*
C64: man that was easy, so, now its time to put up my defenses for the next poster to get through
*i wave my scepter and everyone in the castle is teleported outside, i wave it again and a barrier of dark and light magic is placed around the castle, so no one can get inside the castle. The only way the barrier can be removed is if you use the devils scepter, but i am the only one that can use it, so it is impossible to break through the barrier. If someone does break through the barrier, the scepter automatically releases a shockwave of energy that disintergrates the person inside the castle*

Good luck getting through!!!

I am the RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
<Being that i am currently in particle state, my Opporunities of creation are limitless>
<and now for the grand Finale!!!!>

*forms a golem of Pure Light to look like my previous body*

F-MnR (fake Marth_n_Roy): I have come to this castle, not to dethrone the ruler, but to inform you that this may not matter at all.

All::rotfl: :laugh: :bee: :laugh: :rotfl:

*holds up small, Highly Luminate sphere, apox. 5 cam in Diameter*

F-MnR: This my dear compadres is the Supernova Bomb.
When activated, ity will conect EVERY-SINGLE-STAR's core with every other Planet's core, Creating a discharge of energy, so violent, so pure, do vastly devestating that will,.... Lets just say This throne room, this very Universe,... will no longer continue to exist

ALL:O_O :crazy: O_O *Gasp*

F-MnR: unless you aren't mortal, your mind, body, and Soul with be obliterated, along with everything else

CloudKid2k4 & Cubed64 : what will happen to people like us?

F-MnR: Me and both of you can switch to diffent dementions, planes of existence, so all and all. We will survive. SabreAnt will stay here and die no questions asked

C2K4 & C64: fine by me

F-MnR: and so to avoid the terribly high crime of Genoside, i will preserve 22 (12 female,10 male) of EVERY intellegent race, and bring them with me, who they are,... heh, well thats up to Me and God.
non spammers, mods, and n00bs along with SWF shall be saved. Crono, however shall share the fate of the universe.

I am not ruler of the land, for there is not point to being it

This universe ENDS in 10 posts

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: so when this thing goes off, i will survive and sabreant will die
MnR: yep, why
C64: gimme that *uses Devils Scepter to change the Supernova Bomb's settings so Mic_128 will die as well*
MnR: Works for me:chuckle: :chuckle:
C64::chuckle: :chuckle: , yeah, he is so destroyed

I am still RULER OF THE LAND. And dont forget all the security measures i implemented on my last post.

The universe ends in 9 posts

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
You all would think it would hurt being thrown into a pool of boiling hot water with piranas, but what he diden't know was that the piranas allready was dead after being boiled and that UltimaIQ' armor is heat resistant, so he just burst out and travels back to the castle.

Uiq: Hey whats all this crap about the universe going to end?
C64: Dunno, ask Marth_n_Roy.
MnR: Thats is quite simple, to rid the world of all evil.
Uiq: Isen't it evil enough destroying this dimention alone?
MnR: Your right, it IS evil, that is what is so great about it, mehehehehehe!!
Uiq: Your crasy.
MnR: What did you say?. I was going to invite you, but now I changed my mind.
Uiq: So? everyone knows I can jump dimentions.
C64: I diden't.
MnR: Me neither.
Cloud: Never heard of it.
SA: I just came here and know nothing about anything.
Ace: Im an angel!! weeee!!
rmusgrave: My names is too weird too write in only 3 letters.
Uiq: (Man, they are soooo of topic) ...
C64: By the way, why diden't my scepter and several other evil weapons destroy you all?
Uiq: Because it fell into the toilet and became useless.
C64: (Note too self: Scepters make bad toiletbrush) D'oh!
Uiq: I'll just sit here and be.

The ruler of the land!

The Universe Ends In 8 Posts!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: well, seeing as you didnt kill me or anything, ill just kill you and take back the throne
Uiq: didnt you hear me?? i can jump dimensions just like you, so i wont die when the supernova bomb goes off
C64: really? well, ill just have to fix that
*using the Devils scepter i remove ultimaiq2's ability to jump dimension, rendering him vulnerable to the supernova's bomb blast
C64: and now ill just shoot you in the head
*kills ultimaiq2 and takes back the throne*

I am the RULER OF THE LAND

THE UNIVERSE ENDS IN 7 POSTS

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
hey, i havn't been here in a long time, so i figure that i'd better make myself the ruler of the land once more. alright, let's see, Cubed 64 is now the ruler of the land, so i take him and break him in half, him being just a 12 inch ruler and all

C64: OW!! that hurt.

now i prepare to sit down on my throne, when suddenly ultimaiq pops out of no where and claims that he wants to be ruler of the land, so i let him, then i break him in half to. MWAHAHA!!!

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

uh, since everyone else says so...

THE UNIVERSE ENDS IN 6 POSTS!!!

p.s.: why? did i miss something?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Very good. I see you are all perfectly waisting the last few posts of you life. HEY PFM!!

PFM: wat!!?
MnR: is you give me that reeeeeeaaly comfy throne, i'll spare your life as well

PFM: hmmm,... well....
MnR: i'll throw in a diamon(sp?)-edged adamantium(sp?) 24 inch ruler

PFM:bee: : K!

MnR: *releives aching butt, whild doing the destroy-everything-UN-mannerism* R.o.t.L. while it still exists:demon:

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: Fools, UltimaIQ can never, EVER be killed!
MnR: Oh yeah? how come you yo got that shiny ring over your head?
Uiq: Uh... thats is a auto life thingy.
MnR: But (insert bad persons name here) stole your auto life ring.
Uiq: Hah! I allready learned the auto life ability.
MnR: Then I'll just kill you more than once in a row.
Uiq: That would not work you see. I got 2 Master, Final Attack materias combined with Pheonix and Knights of the round, also I have 8 Counter attacks and a few other nasty materias equipped.
MnR: Meaning?
Uiq: If you thouch me I will counter attack you 8 times, and if I die I'll unleash both Pheonix and Knights of the round on you, and unlike you mortals I have unlimted MP, so I wont run out of MP even if I have to use my Final Attack 5 times.
MnR: ZzZzZzZzZzZ
Uiq: *slaps MnR* Wake up!
MnR: You done yet?
Uiq: ...
MnR: But still, C64 stole your dimention jumping skills.
Uiq: Oh did he? the scepter hes holding was not the real one.
MnR: What? wheres the real one?
Uiq: He dropped it into the toilet.
MnR: Hahahahahahahaha:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
Uiq: I've talked long enough, time to dethrone you.
MnR: Don't bother, I was just going to go to the store right now anyway, and buy me some candy.
Uiq: Cyaz!
MnR: Whatever *leaves*

I am the ruler of the land!
THE UNIVERSE ENDS IN 4 POSTS!!!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: UtlimaIQ! you are a disgrace to the Final Fantasy Freak Committe!
UltimaIQ: what?? since when did i join that?
CK: since 7 years ago at that party you got drunk at remember? *shows picture of UltimaIQ dressed in a very poorly and hideous looking wannabe Cloud outfit*
ULtimaIQ: ooohhhh yahhhhhh...nooowww iiiii rememberrrrrrr! so how am i disgrace?
CK: well sincey you like OVERUSE auto-life! and the fact of unlimitied MP is a LIE! We said no Human Gamesharks! you fool! dont tell me you also gave yourself all materia AND max strength, lv 100, yadyadyada...
Ultima: umm, yes actually.
CK: you are hereby banned from the Final Fantasy Freak Committie!
UltimaIQ: nooo!! no more looking at hentai of Tifa yadyadyada. *cries in dissapointment!
CK: yes! your whole life was final fantasy and now its will be mine! *insert FFX battle intro for boss battle and FFX Boss bAttle theme*
Ultima: (left, trigger comand, TALK) nooo!! I will fight you with my auto-life ring and counters!
CK: (down twice, ABILITY, STEAL MATERIA) Hah! (box appears saying "ALL MATERIA STOLEN") (bottom left reads "Cloudkid: 21976 HP 412 MP")
UltimaIQ: nooo! take this! (left, OVERDRIVE, MiX, Three Stars X 2) *SUNBURST*
CK: *boom!* (Cloudkid kneels over) (Cloudkid: 1074 HP 412 MP) thats it (down 2, ability, STEAL EQUIPMENT) (box appears saying "STOLE AUTO-LIFE RING!") haha minion now it is your turn to attack after and since i did that it will take 5 turns for me to realize to attack back)
ULtiam: yes (Left, OVERDRIVE, Mix *getting very excited hes going to win) yes, yes! mauahahahahaha (Cloudkid dissapears just as the word "SUNBURST" shows up again) what??? (word suburst immediatley replace by (Zanteszuken) noooo!!!!!! (R1+L1)
Run awayyy!!! (instead runs in place like a fool)
Odin: (japenese letter, japensese letter, japanese letter and dissapears)
UltiamIQ: falls into 3 pieces and is DEAD for GOOD. throws him
CK: (reappears) great! no MORE FF FREAKS! Now, (destroys ALL PHOENIX DOWNS, Aeons, gfs, etc. that revive, and phoenix Pinions, and all materia, such as LIFE, Full-life, etc.) mauahahahaha! now no one can come back to life like in final fantasy! and since im dead! no one can stop me! (note to self: MNR freed me from **** apparently, i talked in his post) I will now form an alliance iwth Cubed64, and marthnroy seeing as we are the only ones who asre gonna live. muahahaha *sits on throne* whattt? *picks up hentai FF magazine* man this guy was SICK! throws it in trash. *shudders* man getting happy off of cartoons? anywho.. I am ruler of the land! and while im at it i might do something since... there is only......

3 POSTS UNTIL THE UNIVERSE ENDS

I will gladly do something fun. (plays rock paper scissors with little sister) wheeee! this is so much fun!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
*Sosh enters castle.*

SoSh: Well, I hear the universe is going to end...how sad...

CK: Yeah, seeing as how you're not immortal or can't jump demensions like some of us can, you're going to die.

SoSh: Yeah, your right...well, let's make the best of this, huh?

CK: What?

*FF battle starts, FFX boss style.*

SoSh: Uhh...I only upgraded on my speed. Dang sphere grid. No HP spheres or anything anywhere...(L1, Yuna, Down, Summon, Bahamut, Left, Overdrive)The throne is mine at least one more time before I die!! (Damage - 9999)
CK: Ow!! I forgot to heal up first!! (Cloudkid: 0 HP 412 MP) Ahh!!! But I had an auto-life ring!!
SoSh: Game Shark. Blocks opponents' revival. Yay, I win!

*Battle ends.*

Sosh: Go now and get out of here before the universe blows up. Hehe, I'm gonna die, but, for right now, I am Ruler of the Land!!

The Universe ends in 2 posts!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Game Over UltimaIQ

Continue?

Yes <--
No

Uiq: Haha, fear my special games rip off skills.
SS: What the? I thought Cloudkid2k4 finished you off?
Uiq: I have lots of continues:chuckle:
SS: Cool! may I join your party? (so I can selfishly take advantage of his continues)
Uiq: Sure, but you must pass one test.
SS: Uhoh, what test?
Uiq: You must pass one of the following tasks.

1) Fight OptimalIQ.
2) Give me your soul.
3) Steal Ticadrius Grammar Hammer and smack him with it and blame it on Cloudkid2k4.
4) Eat the Supernova bomb.
5) Marry a sheep.

SS: Whos OptimalIQ? never heard of him before.
Uiq: It's a 1000 times more powerfull version of me.
SS: Then nr 1 is NOT a good choice.
Uiq: Take your time, why don't you go to the bathroom and think about it?
SS: Good idea, I allways think better in a smal room while reliving myself.
Uiq: Exelent!
SS: Did you say something?
Uiq: Nope.
SS: *leaves*

The Universe ends in 1 post!!
And SonicShift must chose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

Note to the next poster: Make this a realy good one OK?

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
:demon:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:demon:

Out of ALL of you posters, ONLY two new people shall be spared
*takes a interdimentional catapult and loads PsiFlameMaster, sonicshift, and ultimaiq2 *

MnR: why am I doing this?
CK2K4:dunno
MnR: ahh well *pull lever*
PFM,SS,UQ2: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :crazy: *jumps into a parrellel universe*
MnR: you guys best do the same

CK2K4&C64: *jumps to parrellel universe*

MnR: *telleports the chosen 22 (12 female,10 male) of EVERY intellegent race, and non spammers, mods, and n00bs along with SWF*

MnR: *sets up interdimentional camera* gota catch the last moments of the end of the cosmos *activates camera AND The Almighty Supernova Bomb*

SabreAnt,Crono&mic_128::cry: :cry:
MnR:*jumps to parrellel universe*
ONE

eeeeerrroo-fffBBBOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
i tried to make it a bit more dramatic

Anyone who was in that universe when the bomb went booom. Frankly doesn't exist anymore. the Bomb takes the WHOLE package; Mind, Body, AND soul.

Hmm,.. a new world needs a good/evil ruler
A good/evil ruler needs a good castle

MnR: *begins working on new castle*
PFM: *helps*
SS: *also helps*
CK2K4&C64: *sits and watches*
MnR: COME ON!! this castle won't build itself!!! Dibs on RotL when the castle is finished

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
MnR: COME ON!! this castle won't build itself!!! Dibs on RotL when the castle is finished

C64: aaaaaahhhhhhh, Shut up *slaps Marth_n_Roy*
MnR: hey!!, its because of me that Mic_128 and Sabreant no longer exist
C64: you should be proud *stabs Marth_n_Roy through the head with a blast of energy

PFM: Cubed is TRATORING!!!!!!!!!
C64: yep, *emits a huge wave of pure white light energy that kills everyone in this dimension*
C64: ahhh, now to rebuild my Castle ...... nuts, my scepter was destroyed in the blast, oh well, i still have my supreme Light Being Skills. *creates a Castle made of pure light energy*
C64: ahh, the benifit of this is that if anyone else enters, the light energy kills them mwhahahahahahah

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I'm a bieng of the atom. I can take shap but i'm still just a particcle cloud
SO ALLL THAT STAB DID WAS GIVE ME A REALLLL NASTI HEADACH!!!
gimme some tylonal will ya

oh and cubed
C64: Ya
MnR: lookie what i have *holds up scepter*
C64: HA, thats not it. it would of killed you because its atunned to me and me ONLY!
MnR: :rolleyes: ohwell, here you can have it

C64 grabs scepter, then gets thrown into purgatory again
MnR: for got to mention i attuned it to me, AS PAYMENT FOR SPARING YOPU PATHETIC LIFE!!!
now all the spters powers are endowed PErmanatly(sp) into myself, so no needing this *destroy septer*

I am Now Ruler Of The NEW Land
What are we gonna call this new place?

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
since this is a new land, uhhh.... ummmm.... dang! i forgot what i was gonna say.

MnR: HHAHAAHAHAHA!!! YOU IDITO.

now look who's talking, you can't even speel "idiot"!!
*was on purpose^*

MnR: waht evar.

SILENCE, FOOLISH MORTAL!! (i made that up, heh heh heh...)

MnR: hey! i'm the immortal guy here! don't you call me mortal. oh ya, btw, i'm not foolish either! (to self: am i?)

just bcuz joo say joo 12 doesn't m4k3 it s0

MnR: waaah!!:cry:

haHA!! j00 (4|\|7 |3347 t3|-| 1337 5|>34|<

MnR: D'oh!!!

Homer: hey, that's my saying! *attacks MnR*

MnR: *screams like a little girl*AAAAAAHHHHH *runz in circles with Homer following*

51|\|(3 7|-|3y 12 73|-| 9|_|y5 12|_||\|1|\|9 4120|_||\||), 1 \/\/1|| 74|<3 73|-| 7|-|120|\|3
|\|0\/\/.

1 12 63|-| 12|_|1312 0f 73|-| 14|\||)!!!!!!!!!!111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoeneleven

[NOTE]: I don't think the first land had a name either.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
MnR: Me says weee cal it Australiiia! (
All: Boooooo!
PFM: How about New Midgar?
C64: I say we call it Cubed64 Utopia!
Uiq: How about? Landet hvor det bare er lovt å snakke Norsk og hvor UltimaIQ skal være deres hersker, Norway!
All: ?
Uiq: Dosen't matter, since im gonna rule the new land soon.
PMF: You will have to get past me first.
Uiq: No need, I'll just throw this pice of cheese down that neverending bottomless hole, and you will probably follow it *throws cheese*
PMF: Im not that stupid.
MnR: I R wantin' cheesey *jumps after the cheese*
PMF: Sweet, the world has been freed from MnR's bad grammar, now theres only one person left in this world with faulty grammar.
Uiq: Who? me?
PMF: Dunno.
Uiq: Then who?
PMF: Don't confuse me!
Uiq: Hva om jeg snakker Norsk da?
PMF: You don't scare me, for I know 1337!
Uiq: Jeg komanderer deg til å hoppe ned i det bunnløse hullet.
PMF: Yes master Yuri! I mean UltimaIQ *jumps into the neverending bottomless hole*
Uiq: Now then, what shall I call my land? I think I'll call it Gaia!

I am the ruler of the new land Gaia!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
<WOW!!> <making me-golems is fun>
<Of course i need to work on their intellegence>

MnR Jr: WOOWOwqowOWOOwowW!!! shiny hot redstuf r funn *jumps into volcano* WEEEEEEEOWOWOWOOWOOWWWWW!!!!
*dies*

Ulq: Man, they are,..... Idiots. Extreme,... idiots
MnR:<i know, i need to fix that, and this lands name>
Ulq: WHY!?? what Worng With Gaia!?

MnR: <because, thats the spirit of the planet,. not the planet itself.> (*watch FF the spirits within*)
<how about, "The Matrix">

W. Brothers (NOT the Warners): Because WE OWN IT!!!
All: duh!

MnR: <Zeon>
C64: i like it
Ulq: nice ring to it

MnR: < and the futuristic town the castle is in shall be named>
All: *hold breath*
MnR: <AREOCROPOLIS>
ALL: *cheer*

I am ruler of Areocropolis!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Me: Hi. Who are you guys?
MnR: What!?!?!? we destroyed you along with the universe!
Me: Ok.......Maybe you just destroyed a version of me in another universe?
MnR: I guess so. Well....how do you feel about rulling this land with us?
Me: What? You mean Rule uranis?
MnR: Is that was this place is called?
Me:Last I checked.
MnR: Ok then.
Me: OK. But what is this thing? *Presses button on a device similar to the weapon that destroyed the previous universe*
MnR: Uh-oh..........
*Doesmannerism*
*Insert big boom here*

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Well, this forum game has definately gone to **** since MnR destroyed the universe, good move man!!

M128: now i am the ruler of this cool new land
C64: (ill use reverse psycology), it sure is, infact, you can stay as ruler, i dont want to be ruler anymore
M128: okay, ill do that then
C64: sure, well, im off to play the new Zelda
M128: its been released??
C64: yeah, of course!!!
M128: yippe!!! *runs into nearest Electronics Boutique*
C64: moron *presses button and EB explodes*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: So you like blowing people up?
C64: Why yes, yes I do like that very much indeed.
Uiq: would you liek to blow up -=Marth_n_Roy=-?
C64: Yay... *kaBOOOOOM* Hes no more, mehehehehehe!!
Uiq: Did you--- Hit your head or something?
C64: I certiantly did my old chap.
Uiq: So your now a crasy version of a British person?
C64: Did you call me a crasy version of a Brithish person?
Uiq: I belive I just did.
C64: Good.
Uiq: Why is that good?
C64: It's good to be good.
Uiq: It's good to be good?
C64: Yes it's good that you think it's good to be good.
Uiq: So im good because I think it's good to be good, while better than good is the thing that im am.
C64: ... I don't know what you said, but I don't like the way that you say it.
Uiq: Good.
C64: Ah!!!! stop saying good, you goodie goodgoood!!! *runs into a stone wall*
Uiq: Exelent.
C64: I R SMRT!! *jumps into the fireplace and starts lighting his lighter* Burn! hehehe!
Uiq: (Hes crasy) Here let me help you *throws a gas can into the fireplace*
C64: Weeeeeeee!!! my body feels all warm and fussy!!
Uiq: Yeah you do that:chuckle:

Uiq: Do you smell something burning?

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Since i did'nt feel like searching waay back for my last post to see what happen to me, i'll assume that i died.....but i still am a the evil being of...evil. Soo...
And since i was dead and busy ruling the underworld i had no knowledge of the supernova that was going to explode. But the blast was soo huge i even felt the shcokwave in my underworld kingdom.
*So i set out to find the cause of this and eventually i learned what happen...blah..blah..blah and set out to find this new world*

*While searching through space*
Cha: Where could this new world be?...I've been searching for days now..and no sign of this world.
Voice:Hey!...it over there
Cha:Huh?..ummm....thanks
*So i set out to this new world and upon my arrival i find out that ultimaiq2 is the ruler of this land*

Ult: I see you at last found us. I assume you know what happen to the old boring one...am i right?
Cha:...........
Ult:What's the matter.....Chaoser? Are'nt you the ultimate evil? Are you here to "try" to dethrone me?...well..are you?
Cha:Uhhh..yea thats about it.
Ult: Before i dispose you, let me ask you this.....Why do you want to rule this land, when you rule all of underworld?
Cha:Good question to which i have no answer at this moment.. so i will dethrone you.
Ult:Lets go!!

*Since this is my post i get to embarraslly dethrone the current ruler anyway i wants :chuckle: *

*As ultimiaq ran towards me.....he tripped and fell only to kiss me feet*
Cha:Next time....tie ur shoe laces
*So i proceed to smack em around the castle a bit...but since i just came back i feel a lil generous, so i'll spare ur life.
Ult: You'll regret it
Cha:You say something?
Ult:Nothing!

Im the ruler of the Land
(Not a good coming back post but..im tired right now so maybe next time will be better)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
i Oi !!
The Planets name is Zeon

And the City the castle is in is Aerocropolis

MnR:<Meh! Great king of Evil you say? You Have NOTHING on C64!!>
Cha: **** no *******, I totally OWN him:mad:

C64: what was that?
Cha: i SAID your a &^%$*&@$&^)(&^(*&%)@#^(^%!!!!!!!

ALL:eek:

C64: THATS IT NOW YOU DIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Cha: Bring it on!!

*a fight starts, that won't end anytime soon*

MnR:<whil;e they are fighting I'll claim Areocrpoilis' Throne>
I am Lord of the R-

Ruler Of the Land!!:o

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
And the battle ranges between myself and Chaoser. Enraged that he said he owned me, i decide to administer a good ol' fashioned torturing.:D :D :D

Cha: Prepared to die!!
C64: nah, you prepare to be tortured
Cha: oh man, do you have to?
C64: yeah, after all, its my post
Cha: well, shouldnt you be attacking Marth_n_Roy instead?
C64: hey yeah, ill do you both at the same time!!
Cha: CRAP!!!

*i drag Chaoser by the leg into the throneroom, where Marth_n_Roy sits rather comfortably*

MnR: oh, hey guys? hows is going?
C64: ...
Cha: RUN!! HE'S GOING TO TORTURE US BOTH!!!!
MnR: arrrgghhh!!!

*Marth_n_Roy begins to run away, but i throw Chaoser at him and they both fall over*

C64: lets begin shall we?:demon:
MnR: no .... :cry:
Cha: please no .... :cry: :cry:
C64: LETS GO!!!:chuckle:

*i get a long, sharp metal pole and spear Marth_n_Roy and chaoser through the shoulder, i grab another and do the same to the other shoulder. now, i suspend the metal poles, with MnR and Cha attached to them, over a huge tank of water, i then begin to boil the water, causing the steam to burn MnR and Cha horribly. I then take the poles down, but this time MnR and Cha have red burnt skin. Then comes the Vinegar and lemon juice!! SPLASH!! as they land in the mixture. Screaming with extreme pain, i decide to stop the torture. I get 4 huge shark hooks and stab 2 through MnR's back and 2 through Chaoser's back. I then hang them over a pit of spikes. Then, after they are almost dead from starvation, burns and de-hydration, i cut the ropes and they fall into the pit of spikes, they both die instantly*

MAN I AM A SADIST!!!!!!

but im also RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Shadowwarrior88

Smash Ace
C64 is looking happily at his work in the spike pit,leaving me in the perfect position to strike.

C64:Heh,just how I planned it.*turns around*Wha-Oof!
I kick him down,down into the pit.Shing!
SW88:Easy.*Sits on thrown and closes spike pit*

And now,I'm Ruler of the Land!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Obviously Shadowwarrior88 underestimated me.

As i am falling, i whip out my spike pit remote control and detract the spikes and press the 'soft mattress' button. I land on the soft mattress, and press the open spike pit button. Then i climb the ladder out of the spike pit and go to the throne room.

C64: hello Shadowwarrior88, im back
SW88: oh crappo, what are you going to do to me?
C64: hmmm, i might just cut open your belly, pull out all of your insides, then put them all in a blender and pour it back into your belly and then throw you into the crow cage*
SW88: oh ....... right ......... well .......
C64: yeah, *slashes open belly and begins execution*

Once again, i prove beyond all reasonalbe doubt that i am the most sadistic person that posts in this thread.

Oh yes, i am also the RULER OF THE LAND

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Once again, i prove beyond all reasonalbe doubt that i am the most sadistic person that posts in this thread.
You should go back in time and check what Dale and Ace(fox) did to each other:cool:

UltimaIQ was let alive by the evil Chaoser and now he plots his revenge.

Uiq: Muahahahaha!! once I finish this genetic mutator, I'll turn Chaoser into a... I dunno, but I'll find out sooner or later *another evil laugh*

Back at the throne room.

C64: Once again, i prove beyond all reasonalbe doubt that i am the most sadistic person that posts in this thread.

Big silence in the throne room.

C64: I said: Once again, i prove beyond all reasonalbe doubt that i am the most sadistic person that posts in this thread.

A slave raises his hand slowly.

C64: What is it?
Slave: What are we supposed to say again?
C64: When I say something like this you all are supposed to squirm and be afraid of me while I laugh like an evil maniac.
Slave: Ok!

Just then UltimaIQ bust through the throne door.

C64: How many time have you detroyed the door now?
Uiq: ... Stopped counting at 412.
C64: You do know that doors can be opened using a doorknob?
Uiq: Doorknob?
C64: The smal round thingy that you turn around and push/pull open the door.
Uiq: Thats weird, I thought it was a thinghy to hand my jacket on.
C64: Then how the **** do you open doors where you come from?
Uiq: Door handle:).
C64: ... (Ultimate IQ my ***)
Uiq: You say something?
C64: What the??? you heard me thinking?
Uiq: No, but I read it on the que cards.
C64: *shoots the que card guy next to the camera man* Now then.. What was my line again?
Director: Prepare to be detroned
C64: Right. Ultiguy! prepare to be detroned!!
Uiq: Somethings wrong here.
C64: Yeah, but what could it be?
Director: *looks in the script* Hey that was Ultimas line!
C64&Uiq: Right!
Uiq: Well then. Prepare to be dethroned Cubed64, if thats your real name.
Slave: Who calls they're kid Cubed64? *gets shot by C64*
C64: I will never be defeated *strange french laugh*
Uiq: Oh yeah? we will see about that! *throws a surgeons knife at C64*
C64: *grabs it and gets a flashback from all of the people he has tortured* Now it's your turn Ultiguy!

A fight starts and Cubed64 slashes after UltimaIQ but he misses and Uiq kicks him in the head with his oversized metal shoe.

C64: Im gonna take a nap *falls over*
Uiq: Time to torture him.

*I take a rusty, not so very sharp, breadknife and slice open C64's chest and and acitdentally drop several pices of broken glas into his wound. Just then he wakes up and screams like a little girl and passes out again. I then Tie him up to the wall using barbed wire and ducktape. Then I slap him in the face so that he wakes up again, and I pour lots of extra warm coffee down his throath so that he dosen't fall asleep very easily again. Then I use my rusty, not so very sharp, breadknife to make lots of smal cuts in his arms and legs and rub some salt in them and also takes some of his very own vinegar/lemon mix in it. He screams like MJ and tries too squirm but the barbed wire just eats its way into his flesh. Then I set fire to his hair and watches him as he screams for help. I finaly deside that he deserves to die so I leave the room and let the MJ clone take over:D.

Edit: This is my longest post so far.

Shadowwarrior88

Smash Ace
After a quick visit to the hospital I'm back for more.

I walk in the room.

Uiq:I thought you were dead!
SW88:I don't die.Where's C64.
Uiq:*grins*In that room with MJ.
SW88:Oh,he's taken care of then.You on the other hand...
Uiq:What're you gonna do?

I pull out a long thick chain and throw it around his neck.Then I slam him into the wall,then into the ground.I kick him while he's down,then pick him up.I latch some C4 on him and toss him in the room with MJ and C64,shut the door,and plug my ears as he hits C64 head on.*BOOM!*

SW88:*Sits on throne*

And now I'm Ruler of the Land!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I suddenly appear the room, looking all evil and cool like.

SW88: Your supppose to be dead
Cha:No i don't
SW88:Yes you do
Cha:No i don't!!!!!!
SW88:......no you don't
Cha:Yes i do!!....wait....i can't belive i fell for that.
SW88:It just proves my superior brain power over yours
Cha:Are you calling me stupid
SW88:...........yes
Cha:No one calls the evil one....stupid....except someone thats eviler than me, but since there's no one...im not stupid than.
SW88:uhh..yeah sure.............idoit
Cha:Just get ready to die
SW88:Ok give me about 10 mins..i need to freshen up
Cha:Uhh..yeah sure go ahead
*10 mins later*
SW88:K ready!!
*Pulls out gun and shoots SW88*

Im the ruler of the la.....(SW88:wait)
Cha:What..die already!!
SW88:How did you come back?
Cha:Oh yeah!..see as long as i did'nt read Cube's post about killing me..well then actually to me im not dead.
So if i don't know if im not dead..well im not dead
SW88:hmmm....right..k...dieing now
Cha:...ahem

Im the ruler of the Land
*I've been the ruler for more than 5 hours* mwahahahahahaa

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
5 hours, way too long.........

*I OPEN the door using the DOORKNOB*

C64: you again, next time, read the post about how you died, my torture post was good
Cha: nah, i dont think so .... wait, how'd you survive
C64: well, when SW88 threw me into the room with MJ, i just punched him in the face and it caved in. Then i went out the backdoor
Cha: ah yes, the back door, like ..... THIS ONE!!
*tries to run out the throneroom backdoor but it is locked*
Cha: hey, who locked this door? ..... oh, it was me, CRAP!!
C64: yeah, well, im going to give you to the japanese torture artists that i hired
Cha: no ... no .... NO .... NOT THE JAPANESE!!!!
C64: yes, get him boys!!!
*the japanese torture artists shoot horse tranquiliser into Chaoser and take him off to the torture room, where he is shackled to a metal bench and tortured with ancient japanese methods*

C64: ahhh, man im good

Once again i am the RULER OF THE LAND

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*Meanwhile back at the throne room, Cube enjoys his program of Aqua Teen Hunger Force*

*Meatwad:Shake!...Where is my popsicle?*
*Shake:What popsicle?*
*Meatwad:The popsicle i require every 15 minutes, did'nt your read the instructions*
*Proceeds to elerticute shake*
*Meatwad:Say the Magic word bit......
*The TV blows up*
C64:WTF!!?
Cha:Now...i finally have you..you'll pay...so much.
C64:You can't hurt me..im the most evilest one ever!!*insert Mandark laughter*
Cha:Thats where ur wrong
C64......
Cha:Your in my post and in my post....I Rule!!!!!!.....all *insert Peter laughter here*
C64:Hmmm....actually that is very true, which means im screwed, But how the h*** did you escape my Japanese torurting team!!?
Cha: No comment..just prepare
Torturing Begins:
First, I instantly appear from across the room infront of Cube's face, then i give him 15 hits in the face in less than 3 secs, then he goes flying into the wall, then i fly into him with a elbow to the stomach, then i grab em by the neck in hold em in the air.

With the other hand i form a "special" dark energy ball and stuff it into his mouth, then i throw him on the ground and let em lay their in pain, then 10 secs later tiny balls of energy burst out of his body leaving holes all over, then proceed to grab a hand full of his hair and rip it out leaving his bloody scalp exposed.

I put him on a table straped down, then i use some kind of device to keep his mouth open and proceed to slowly pull out his teeth one by.......one, then after thats done i push him into a pool......a pool of mixed vinegar, lemon juice, and salt.

Cha:Now u see how it feels!!!...im not finish tho

Then I proceed to whip him with a barbed wire whip, then i throw salt into his eyes, pull out his finger nails, then i make him drink the stingy mixture, and lastly strap him into a chair and and use a device to keep his eyes open.
Cha:Cube? Can you hear me?
C64:.........
Cha:Well i guess u don't need these anymore
*So i chop off his ears*
Infront him is a tv and a VCR, then i put a tape in and push play.
Cha:This will be mt greatest torture method...........Barney porn til you die..........mwahahahahahahahaaa(I told you i was evil)
*30 mins*
Cha:Still alive i see..well than..we'll have to do something about that.

*I have my slaves dig a hole outside the castle and throw Cube's almost dead body into the hole and cover it up with........salt

*C64:Nooo!!!:cry: :cry:*
Cha:Music to my ears! :)
*While the salt is filling up i explain how i cam back*
Cha:See as i was being tortured, i made a deal with ur team. I traded them a trip to my underworld for my freedom. The idiots agreed and now their souls are forever being tortured by my minions of darkness

Im the Ruler of the Land!!!!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I am transported to Hammerfest, the worlds most developed GDI base

I fire an EM pulse cannon to disable all of your defenses.
AfTER which i lock on to the roof ubove the trone room and blast a 50" wide hole with an Ion Cannon blast then send wave after wave of goast stalkers in to crush you, and your security

Cha: please, If you must Kill me, Do it Quickly

MnR::demon: :laugh: :demon:
Cha::crazy: :eek:

MNR: *pulls out one Eeeevil looking Katana* quick, pain less death you ask? Bah, I shall Give you the Honor of falling To my newest blade: the Tetsaga!!!:laugh:

Cha:O_O

MNR: * Slashes LS with the sheer speed of sonic the hedghog, the ferocity of a crazed Barbarian, and the grance, elegance and prcision of a brain sergion*

Cha: falls apart into nice little squares with one exeption
Cha:skull: How could you?

MnR: good thing i didn't cut you head up, I still need that crown

Cha: you cheeses grate my body with a sword, skin my head in such a manner that i am STILL alive, and you STILL EXPECT ME TO RELINQUISH MY THRONE!!!!??

MnR: umm Yeah *waggles sword around menenclingly*

Cha: :skull: ok here you go

MnR is you help me keep the title Of Ruler Of The Land, i might have about 20 pheonix downs with your name on them

Cha: k

MNR: I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!!! I will Now Give You All Once Choice....
Surrender,.. or RUN!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: Stop right there -=Marth_n_Roy=-!
MnR: Wha?
rmusgrave: Im soooo out of here.
Uiq: Now that my Genetic mutator is done, I shall use it on you and anyone stupid enough to come near me *insert evil Yuri laughter*
MnR: *looks on some que cards* WHAT? im not saying that.
Que card guy2: Do it, or we will be both fired.
MnR: ... Oh no, please dont use your Genetic mutator on me mr UltimaIQ.
Uiq: And what if I want too?
MnR: I'll do anything, please! I beg of you!
Uiq: Gimme a quarter and we will call it even.
MnR: *checks his wallet* Can you break a hundred?
Uiq: No, prepare to die... Or suffer for a long time *another evil Yuri laugh*

Time slowly pass.

MnR: Uh, you gonna do something.
Uiq: Oh yeah *pushes a gigantic red button on the Genetic mutator*

Suddently -=Marth_n_Roy=- is turned into a 6 year old version of himself.

MnR: What happUn?
Uiq: Mwahahahaha, now you wont be much of a treath little boy.
MnR: Im telling mommy!
Uiq: Here! have a pice of candy, now scram!
MnR: I wanna see Barney the happy singing dinosaur thingie wingie!!!
Uiq: You see that door with a red skull on it?
MnR: *looks supicious at the door* Yes.
Uiq: In there is the REAL Barney.
MnR: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111shift+one!!!!! *runs into the red skull room*
Uiq: Did I mention it was a MJ clone dressed up as Barney?

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Uiq:hmmm...i feel that i'm forgetting something..?
Cha:Good Job getting rid of Marth_n_Roy
Uiq: O_O
Cha:Whats wrong?
Uiq......
*Looks in mirror*
Cha:Ahhh....oh
*Takes one of the 20 phenoix downs that MnR left behind and uses it to put back on my skin and other body parts and stuff8
Cha:Sorry you had to see that....
Uiq:Are you going to torture me too..sir?
Cha:No what?..Since i like you, i'll let you live
Uiq:No thanks i don't swing that way
Cha:.........are you trying to say something?
Uiq:I'm just saying.....i have a "GirlFriend"
Cha:Know what..i will torture you for insulting me with such, appaling, disscussing sayings...cause i know what your trying to say. Prepare to die!!

*Ultimaiq quickly uses Holy on me*
Cha: :eek: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!...Ahhhh..................Ahhhhh.....Psych.:)
Uiq:But how?
Cha:Remember when i stole that holy ring from you awhile back, that protects me.*insert evil spongebob laughter*
Uiq:Yeah! Give it back...please ol dark one.
Cha:Silence!!...
Uiq:........
Cha:I want you to go on a journey and i will spare your life.
Uiq:Where?
Cha:In that room...there!
Uiq:But thats the door where i sent Mn......
Cha:Now!!
Uiq:Going...

Im the Ruler of the Land!!!(With 19 Pheonix Downs left)

*I've been the ruler for 2 days now:chuckle: )

Eral

Smash Journeyman
eral wakes up wondering what hes doing sitting behind th throne with a headache
ca turns arround with a big scarry grin on his face that reminds eral of a clown, so eral take a wild swing and connects wit cha square on the chin knocking him to the ground
eral carefully steps up to him and once hes sure hes unconcious takes all his jewlery clothes and the dimond encrusted platinum teeth from his mouth
Uiq runs up outta nowhere sits on the trone and yells i am ruler of the land
eral: what about this guy *points at naked cha*
uiq: hes not ruler! I AM!
eral: how so?
uiq: whever sits on this throne is ruller of the land
eral: but right here on is underwear it says ruler for life
uiq: huh?
eral: see for yourself right here look *points at underwear*
uiq walks up to naked chas body when eral pushes him forward runs back to the chair and sits on the throne
I AM RULER OF THE LAND

Tyco

Smash Ace
Cha prepared an explosive throne then hid.
Eral: Gets blown to bits by explosion.
Chaoser: *wakes up* What was that explosion?
Tyco: the last sound you'll here *throws him outside the castle window.
*Dynamite explodes*

Ha, I'm Ruler of the Land!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I Burst back into the throne room!
Tyco:WTF!!..I blew you up
Cha:........
Tyco: Hey! idiot!...you can't come back alive like that.
Cha:............
Tyco:Your creeping me out.
Cha: Hmm..should i torture or just kill the newcomer.
*Tyco read through a few past post*
Tyco: What!:eek: you people are crazy, with the demonic powers, the sadistic torturing, and such. Peace out!
*Tyco had chosen to leave on his on*

I'm the Ruler of the Land!!.....Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom