• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ gets out of the moat and knocks on the castle door.

Uiq: Pizza delivery!
Cloud: *via voicecom * No way, I diden't order any!
Uiq: Uh, I have a present for you!
Cloud: I saw what you did to Chaoser, and he STILL hasen't posted here yet.
Uiq: Ah ****... Can Cloudkid2k4 come out an play?
Cloud: ... *running is heard from the inside* *door opens* What did you say?
Uiq: Goshtbusters ATTACK!! *insert gosthbusters theme somg here*
Cloud: Ah heeeelp meeeee *sucked into the machine*

Gosthbusters leave after I give them Clouds pizza.

I am the ruler of the land!

Narrator: Now that our anti-hero UltimaIQ finaly is the ruler again peace will return to the land and no one can dare too hope to dethrone him, instead enjoy some fine comics at the Artwork Emporium.
Uiq: Hey! are you sucking up to me?
Narrator: Uh, yes.
Uiq: Cool, now get me something too drink.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
"Yes oh mighty ruler!" booms the voice of the narrator. High up in the lofty roof of the castle, SabreAnt climbs between the wooden beams and carefully makes his way to the drink cabinet. With his amplifying microphone in hand, he holsters it for a moment whilst he concocts a most potent drink. Hehehe SabreAnt chuckles as the brew bubbles momentarily, then subsides.

Making his way down into the throne room, he announces his arrival over the sound system with his microphone and then enters with the concoction. Thanking SabreAnt for his service, ultimaiq2 takes the drink. Seeing his chance, SabreAnt wields the microphone aggressively and whilst ultima's hands are full, Sabre bops him on the noggin with the mic. *TOC!*

Falling unconscious from the narrators attack, ultimaiq2 almost drops the drink, but quick as a flash SabreAnt stops it from spilling everywhere and takes the throne for himself. Taking a large sip from the glass, SabreAnt starts singing happily about his victory and imagines what it would be like to be in a box that is in a box.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I slaunter up behind Mr Ant.
Me: Boo!
Ant: Boring.
Me: Fine. But before you kill me...
Too late, as Sabre breaks his glass and decapitates me, leaving my head to fall on the ground.
Me: You do know that musgrave has gone and copied your saved data for Perfect Dark and then deleted yours. You have lost it all......
Ant: WHAT!?!?!11!1eleven! *Runs to musgraves place and beats him up* (I know what's comming)
*I mange to roll onto the nearby beanbag and declair it the new throne.*

*Rulesthelandwhiledoingmannerism*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ (Hey Sabre0nt tht how j00 wrt mah nm!) waking up from his unconscious sate sees mics head on his beanbag.

Uiq: Hey mic! thanks for what you said about my comic.
mic: No problem, it was funny, man I realy liked when Mario misused other smash characters as Pokemon.
Uiq: Cool.
mic: Could you so me a favor? Could you call someone that can sew my head back on?
Uiq: *pulls up Sabreants cell phone* 911, is this the hospital? Oh hi mom... Yes I remembered brushing my theeth... why I am not in school? thats because it's night... Well... Okok I'll buy my brother something nice in birthday.
mic: Ehem!
Uiq: Oh thats right. Can you get the surgeon on the line?... Hi Guttorm, could you do me a favor... What do you want me to do?... Ya ok, I'll get you those DNA samples, what do you need em for?... A clone of the president? sounds cool...

A loooooong time later that day.

mic: Ah feels nice having my head back on the body again.
Guttorm: That would be 1'000'000 dollars.
mic: What? I thought it was free?
Guttorm: Yes, but the thread costs money you know.
mic: *suddently his head falls of and rolls down the stairs*
Guttorm: *fakes a cell phone call* Yes Doctor, I'll be there right away. Sorry Ultim I gotta go, someone just shot the King.
Uiq: Riiight.

Narrator: Sorry I was a little late with your drink.
Uiq: What? you allready gave me it.
Narrator: No i diden't.
Uiq: Then who did? *dumdumduumduuuuum*

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Ahh nuts, now i dont get to torture Chaoser, oh well

Ult: ahh, this is a good drink
Narrator: yeah, i mixed it myself
Ult: i taste a bit funny
Narrator: thats because i mixed it with a litre of phenophthalein
Ult: whats that
Narrator: the most powerful laxative know to mankind
Ult: heyyy, your not the narrator
Narrator: thats right...... immmmmmmm, Cubed64!!! (bet you didnt see that coming!!)
Ult: ohhh gawd, my bowels
C64: thats right, phenophthalein causes the bowel muscles to completely relax
Ult: aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh
*Ultimaiq2 runs to the toilet where he goes to relieve himself, but ive removed the toilet, so ultimaiq2 has no choice but to crap himself*
Ult: oh man, these were my good pants
C64: too bad, here, have some good ol' MEAT CLEAVER TO THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I hack ultimaiq2 face into pieces and then burn the rest of his poo covered body*

I am RULER OF THE LAND!!!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
rmusgrave walks in after dealing with Sabre

Me: WTH? What r u doing here? I put you in a constant state of deja vu!
Cubed: Sorry, I didn't read your post.
Me: Well, that's not good enough is it! Now I'm gonna be mean! I shall use my T.V. related power to put you in a state of jamais vu. (It was on Passions!)
Cubed: What's that?
Me:And I don't want to see you back here until you find out what jamais vu is!
Cubed: Where am I? I'm confused.

In a state of bewilderment, Cubed walks back into the dungeon, where he is locked up with the few remaining chinese communist monkeys.

I 4m n0W TH3 RuLER 0f t3H l@ND!!!1one

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: i have to find out what jamais vu is, gotta find out... heyyy, wait a second..... i dont have to do what rmusgraves tells me to do, this is my post. Ill show him.

Rm: mAN, I L0vE B31n9 tH3 1337 LE@deR, It RUle5
C64: hello Mr. Musgraves
Rm: 5O... HaVe J00 F0UnD oUT WH4t j@M@15 VU 15 YET?
C64: no i havent, i came to the conclusion that this is my post and i can do whatever i want
Rm: OF couR$3, 1 d1d+N +hINK j00 WoUlD c0ME TO TH4T C0nclu510n
C64: well i bet you didnt expect this either *i hold up a sack full of rmusgraves gamecube, games, N64, N64 games ,computer and GBA SP over a pool of deep water
Rm: nO, J00 WouLDN+, j00 C0uLDN+
C64: well i did *i drop the sack into the pool and as an added bonus, i throw in a running tesla coil that frys the sacks contents*
Rm: No0O000O000o, H0W c0uLd YoU?? wWwW4444@4444
C64: ahhhh shut up!!! *i throw rmusgraves into the pool as well and he gets fried*

Gotta love being RULER OF THE LAND, which is what i am

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
Lightning Snake: Unleash the snakes!
*The snakes run away*
Lightning Snake: Why can't I have a nice easy planned assault go right for once!

*In the throne room*
*I destroy the throne and create a perfect replica which I sit on.*
Lightning Snake: You were right Cubed! It is good to be the ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ is revived by his auto life ring... many days after killed.

Uiq: Man whats up with the delay on this ring?
LS: Lemme have a look... Ah heres the answer "Made in Sweden".
Uiq: But Swedish people are good at making stuff.
LS: Do you have any proff?
Uiq: ...Nope.
LS: *thinks a little while* What are you doing in my castle in my land on my soon-to-be-my-planet?
Uiq: Thats right, im here to dethrone you.
LS: What you gonna do? call Steve Irwin again?
Uiq: Good idea, I'll do just that.
LS: D'oh!

Steve Irwin enters the throne room and jumps on LS and binds him with several ropes and speaks to the camera.

Steve: Ay, G'day! What I got here is a beautifull exsample of a Ruler, a very rare species indeed. I have been looking for one of these my whole life, and now I finaly got one I can make a throphy of.
LS: Mpfh!!! *Noooooooo*
Steve: Now you be a good Ruler and be quiet *kicks LS*
LS: Mpfh! *Ouch*

Steve Irwin picks up LS and leaves the castle and goes back to Australia.

Uiq: Diden't see that comming now did you?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Steve Irwin? Nooooooooo!!!!!! *Turns into a giant ape and crushes Ult2 for thinking about him*
Me: Graaaahh!
*I then go and find stupid irwin and crush him into a tiny, pulp, which I then puke on*

I grab the castle, take it to West Australia, turn back to normal and rule australia. (Take tha Jonny!)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
So the new castle is in Western Australia now huh, yippee, that means i dont have to travel that far to get to it!!

So, as mic_128 is sitting on the throne, reading the moring paper, i walk up to him witha cheeze grater and GRATE HIS FACE OFF!!!!!!!!! While he is writhing around on the floor with NO FACE!!!!!! i whip out my trusty meat cleaver and HACK HIS BODY INTO PIECES!!!!. Then i get the janitor to clean up the mess.

I am the extremly sadistic RULER OF THE LAND

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I walk in the room (The janitor took me to intensive care) and laugh at the remains of C64.
Me: Hahahahaha!
Fish: Who are you?
Me: Well, I'm...
*Fish xplodes randomly*
Me: ahahahahaha!
*rules land and resteraunts*

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I walk into the throne room

Mic: Hey rmusgrave, what's up?
Me: The ceiling
Mic: Don't be a smart ***
Me: Sorry...
Mic: So, uh, what are you doing here?
Me: Oh yeah... I'm here to kick you off the throne
Mic: Oh, and how do you plan to do that?
Me: I just thought I'd tell you that your son is about to jump the Springfield gorge on his skateboard
Mic: WHAT? He said he wouldn't...

Mic rushes off to save his son, and falls down Springfield gorge.

I jump on the electric wheelchrone and start shooting around the castle at lightning fast speeds.

I am now the RULER OF THE LAND

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK:(managed to esacape ghostbusters, destroyed their machines and then killed all people associated with ghost hunting and ghost killing and ghost capturing, yes that means that cartoon my brother watches on nick too. Danny fantom i think is what its called)[ sees rmusgrave zipping around at lighting quick speeds in a "wheelchrone" and gets an idea ]
rmustgrave: wheeeeee!!!!!!!
CK: (uses his magic to make stuff from movies real magic and makes the "eye of the storm" from "The day after tommorow" freeze rumusgrave and kill him in his track. I was in my safe little room away from the danger. after it leaves i come out. take his "wheelchrone" kill myself so im invincible again and there are no ghostbusters again and ghost hunters, etc. then i sit on the throne) I am the invincible ruler of the land and I WILL for NO REASON live this throne.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
*at NOD headquarters*

MnR: CABAL lockon to cloudkid
CABAL: How do you wish to excecute him?
MnR: a chemical missle will do
CABAL: Preparing to fire in 50-
MNR::demon: WAAAIIT!!. Load the T-Virus on to the Missle:demon: MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CK2K4: *snoozing on throne*:sleep:

CABAL:Estimated time till impact 10

CK2K4 wakes up
Goes to the bathroom
masterbates to some p0rn
still doing it
looks to the sky
CK2K4: O_O :crazy: :eek: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*insert Missle going boom noise here*

CK2K4::skull: :freak: :******: Uhhhhh... rrrraaaains

MnR: pick up phone* beep boop beep Hey Jill,.... can you do me a favor,.... yes,.... at the castle,... thanx bye.

*24 hours later*

I AM Now Ruler Of the Land
Jill V.: ;) and i am his queen

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Im back, and ive brought a friend along with me.....

C64:hello marth_n_roy
MnR: HEY!!! jill, take care of him
J.V.: no prob
C64: not so fast, lisa, kill her
Lisa: mo....th.....er......
C64: thats right, she killed your mother
Lisa: aaaaaahhhhhhhh
*lisa rips Jill's head off and runs out the window*
C64: oookkkaaayyyy...... anyway
MnR: jill......oh gawd.....
C64: ahh stop your whingeing
MnR: fine, i will
C64: uh huh, no it is time for me to kill you in an extremely sadistic way
MnR: oh goody
C64: yeah, well, ill just de-capitate you to save time
*chops -=Marth_n_Roy=-'s head off*

Once again i am the RULER OF THE LAND, and i make a law stating all pencils must be snapped in half.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Our anti hero is once again revived by his loyal auto life ring (this is getting old, and BTW most of the other rulers just seems to magically turn back alive everytime they post)

Uiq: Ugh? Where is the castle?
Steve: Krankey that hurt, but not as much as being bitten by a Koala. Koalas are known for they're razor sharp theeth and hunger for blood.
Uiq: Riiiight. Say, are you going back too Australia?
Steve: Ay mate.
Uiq: Can I come too?
Steve: I don't know, do ya got anythin' ?
Uiq: I'll give you this 'rare' Norwegian snake.
Steve: Welcome aboard! *grabs the snake and hugs it*
Uiq: <_< >_>?

In Western Australia.

C64: Mwahahahahahahaaaaa *snaps a pencil in half* Im-a-ruler!
Uiq: *breaks through the castle door (never see that comming now did you?)* Prepare to be dethroned!
C64: Bah! You will never be able to remove me, my only weakness has just been 'broken' Kyahahahahaha!!
Uiq: I brought a friend with me.
C64: Not that Steeve guy again?
Steve: Ey! you spelled my name wrong you *insert Australian curse word here*
C64: *looks at Steves shirt pocket* Oh no! hes got a pen!
Uiq: Quick Steve! use the pen to defeat the evil Cubed64!
Steve: Aye! *hurls it at Cubed64*
C64: Blargh I am dead! not realy, since im not weak against pens.
Uiq: Krankey!
Steve: Thats my line!
C64: If you excuse me, I have a dinner that has my name on it.
Uiq: what you having?
C64: Snake meat kebab.
Steve: Why you (...), I will (...) you and (...) your mother while (...) on your fathers grave you (...)!!!
Uiq&C64: WOW!

Suddently Steve jumps at Cubed64 and they both randomly explode into a burning inferno. Uiq then teleports the Castle home to Norway, land of the cheese graters and paperclips.

I am the ruler of the land! YA thats me allright.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
I had a fake dummy of me in the bathroom while i was fleeing from the missle bound castle. I decide to sneak in james bond video game style. And oh yes..Im STILL Invincible and cant die since im already dead and there are no more ways to get rid of ghosts. ;)

CK: (can only move sideways and in front and back without turning his head to either side) *insert James bond theme song* Ha! anit-hero beat this! (pulls out Golden Gun and shoots at ULtimaIQ)
ULtimaIQ: *dodges* hahahahahahahaah! (turns into a freakish clown creature but can only move sideways, up and down, jump, without turning his head to either side. (pulls out DD44)
CK: oh no! *theme song still playing*(pulls out remote mines and throws them. then ignites them)
ULtimaIQ: ughghghgh....dies(or not??)
CK: (prepares to sit on throne as theme song music slowly fades off into complete silence)
UltimaIQ: ahahaaahahahaahha! (theme song music starts up again instantly)
CK: ahhhh! you startled me!
UltimaIQ: ahahhah (shoots wildly at CK but doesnt realize hes already dead)ahahahahahhahhh....ahha???????
CK: (now there is complete silence) NOw!
Guy from Texas Chainsaw massacre(4th dumbest movie EVER that ive seen): (chainsaw going off)bzzzzzz!!!!
UltimaIQ:ahhhhhhhhhhhh! shoots at him but misses.
GFTCM: Bzzzzzz(grabs UltimaIQ and hangs him on one of hte hooks from the movie)
UltimaIQ: ahahha! *starts sobbing uncontrollably* tell my gf i love her. prepares to die in piece as he aims to shoot himself)
CK: I dont think so! (shoots the gun out of his hand with his own golden gun) *spins gun on his finger 5 times, then stops and blow smoke off the gun, then poses like in the movies) gosh im good!
UltimaIQ: *changes back to normal person* no please!
GFTCM: BZZZZZ! (uses chainsaw and cuts right from his nuts up.)
ULtimaIQ: ahahahah! pleeease let me goooooo!wait! never! i die on my terms! *swiftly pulls out dagger and stabs himself in the heart* ughghghg dies*
CK: (waits 5 minuts and plays jacks iwth GFTCM. UltimaIQ, comes back alive but is still in sever pain and did not heal AT ALL) he's back. takee his ring.
UltimaIQ: oh no! teh flames were better than this! nooo how come im back!!!!!! noooo!! (sees GFTCM take his ring) the ring! what role reversal there! pleeasse Let me go!
CK: i wannabe be like cubed and kill you in a sadistic way. like this. throws 50 gallons of salt, acid, and vinegar all of ULtima wounds *he is still hanging on the hook*)
UltimaIQ: ahhhhh! aahhhhh! nooo mooooorrrre! pleeeeeeezzzz!
CK: ok now you can kill him.
ULtimaIQ: thank you the lord is helping me now.
CK: ok i dont wana hear your voice anymore. kill him! (silence) i said KILL HIM!!!!!
ULtimaIQ: uhh who is gonna kill me??? owwww!!! pleeasse hurry!!!!
CK: fine then (pulls out golden gun and fires straight at ULtimaIQ's CHEST)
Ultima: ugghghgh (last thing ultima iq sees is blook falling down his face and over his eyes even though he never got wounded there)
CK: (sits on throne and is still invincible, sells ring to Ace(Fox)) I am ruler of the land!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Ha! You fool. I am Back. You thought that I would not see that you sold me the ring. I don't know what kind of ring it is. ( too lazy to read the last post.) So I will say it is the One Ring..... (Dramatic Pause) To Rule Them All!
CK: Oh crap, but you haven't been here for a long time! You show up now, just me luck.
Ace: Yeah well I have a thing for showing up at the right moment. Watch out yall, I'm back!
CK: Well I just gave you my ring, so I dont stand a chance! AHHHHG! (Runs)

I am ruler of the land, after quite a long time!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: Hey thats my ring..... (Dramatic Pause) To Rule Them All!
Ace: Hey I thought you where dead, allthough I diden't read the last post, but anyway, you should have been just a bloody corpse by now.
Uiq: Meh, gots me a few new Materia.
Ace: What Materia?
Uiq: Final Attack and Phoenix.
Ace: Nothing more?
Uiq: Well I got: Master Magic, Master Summon, Master Command, Mega All, Mime, Quardra Magic, W-Magic, W-Item and a few other Materia.
Ace: Meep!
Uiq: I think I shall cast a Comet2 combined with Quadra Magic and W-Magic so that I hit you with 16 comets :D *a nice little flash apperas around Uiq as he casts Comet2*
Ace: *hit by the first 4 comets* Ouch! Ay! Pleh! Gaha! *then the next 4* Bah! Uah! Doy! OoooOOOooooOOOooo! *then another 4* Gah! Uguaa! It hurts! Please stop im allmost out of pain sound effects! *then the final 4 comets* Ach! D'oh! Chough! Blargh I am dead *falls to the ground dead*
Uiq: Oh no you don't! *casts Life2 on Ace*
Ace: Why did you do that? choughmoronchough!
Uiq: W-Magic, Quadra Magic, ULTIMA!!!
Ace: *no need to describe his pain* Blargh I am dead again!
Uiq: Life2!
Ace: Please don't!
Uiq: W-Summon, Knights of Round!!!
Ace: *Why are you even bothering reading this?* Blargish I am finaly dead!
Uiq: *pokes a stick at Ace* Guess he is.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Kind of satanic so if you are affended by such things read at your own risk, and if you already did, well sux to be u

*somewere in the inner-most circle of H*** *

MnR: Come on!!! Lemme go once more
Satan:demon: : NOOOOOOO NO NO NO a million time more NO!!!!. i have to much room down here, i neede more souls to torment.
MnR: What if i kill and Evil guy in my replacement.
Satan:demon: : Five
MnR: two
Satan:demon: : Hmmmm.... they shall be ultimaiq2 because he is an evil baster who res kills and torments thed living. And Cubed64 because he is an suberb torcherer, Baldazar has been getting a wee bit rusty

Baldazar::******: Its the tickle torcher for you sunny-boy!!
Boy::rolleyes:

*i shake hand with The Lord Of Lies Himself*
MnR: considerit done.
Satan:demon: : it be wise not to go back on ourt deal or to fall me for that matter.
MnR:demon: : HAHAHAHA!!! don't worry, I don't want the Jackson treatment

man: AAAaaaaHHHHhhhAAhhhahHahahAHHHAhhahAHha:cry:
MJ: OOOHHHH lovin'' it now mannnnnnn:love:

*at Da Castle*

MnR: ultimaiq2
U2: wha?
MnR: it time to fight, i don't like killing little ninnies undeffended and unprepared
US: k * casts Comet2 combined with Quadra Magic and W-Magic,W-Magic, Quadra Magic, ULTIMA!!!, AND W-Summon, Knights of Round*

MnR: SO THINK THATS ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ME!!??? *reflect all of the attacks directly to Cubed64*

C64: *Dies then sinks to his new job*

U2O_O
MnR: *Omnislash+Lion Heart+Blitz Ace+ Black Manteria-=- Omninova heart attack!!!*

U2:AHHHHH:skull: *sinks to new torment*

I AM NOW RULER Of The LAND!!!!

Satan:demon: : Anyone who thinks, or does otherwise, shall answer to ME!!![color]

New Law: All families must sacrafice One (1) child to the Lord of Lies/Satan/The Horned One/Lucifer

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
In purgatory:

Satan: no.. no.. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
C64: mwhahahaha!!! Thank you -=Marth_n_Roy=- for sending me down here, it has opened my eyes to new torture techniques
Satan: please stop, please........ aaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh
C64: have some more holy water!!!!!
Satan: nnnnnooooo, it burns, it burns!!!!!
C64: well, if you will excuse me, i have to open the gates of the underworld at let all of the souls of the dead out
Satan: thats over 300 billion evils souls
C64: yeah, i know, and the cool thing is, because i released them, i will control them
Satan: you cant do that
C64: yeah i can *opens the gates of the underworld*
Satan: noooooooo
C64: no its time for me to take back the throne

Meanwhile, at the castle......

MnR: do de do, la le la
*distant rumbling*
MnR: what is that
*looks out the window, sees zomibes and undead sprits killing innocent people*
MnR: no way, how did they get out???
C64: why, i let them out of course
MnR: you, but, your supposed to be in h***
C64: you'd think that wouldnt you, but Satan is a weak little girl compared to the power of a light being
MnR: ah yes, i forgot about that
C64: yeah, and for that you will be punished for all eternity.
MnR: no i wont!!!! *uses Omninova heart attack*
C64: pfft *waves hand and Marth_n_Roy flies through a wall, through a mountian and into teh ground, DB style*
C64: now its time to finish you off *unsheaths the Devils Sceptre*
Satan: Hey, my Sceptre
C64: well its mine now, it grants me auto regeneration after i am wounded, it brings me back to life after i die, it increases my power a million times, it cant be used by anyone else and if it is broken, the pieces fuse back together no matter what.
MnR: thats just what you need, more power
C64: yeah, now die *i wave the Sceptre and a huge ball of red energy is shot out of it and explodes Marth_n_Roy into nothingness

Ahh, im back to being RULER OF THE LAND
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I in no way,shape or form, am a follower or supporter of the devil and his activites.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Since C64 released all the souls I too escape.

UltimaIQ (not ultimaiq2) enters the castle and faces the light being Cubed64.

C64: I am the ultimate being of both Light and Dark, who dares too face me?
Uiq: I do, I am the real overpowered UltimaIQ, and now I will fuse with OmegaIQ again and become AtmaIQ wich then will fuse with this guy *points at a whole new character called MegaIQ* and we all will become OptimalIQ!
C64: Oh im shakin'

UltimaIQ, OmegaIQ and MegaIQ fuses and becomes OptimalIQ, destroyer of everything overpowered.

OIQ: Prepare to face your maker.
C64: You don't scare me *holds up his Devils Sceptre*.
OIQ: I'll take that *uses Steal combined with Long reach*
C64: Hey thats mine biatch!

Then the fight begins with eternal powerfull energy blasts ect is used against eachothers, the fight lasts for 7 days.

C64: Bah, im allmost out of MP.
OIQ: Haha, to bad for you all my Materia is combined with MP Absorb.
C64: Dam chater.
OIQ: You ready for this?... OverdriveTranceLimitBreak!!!
C64: What a ripoooooooooooooof *blasted into oblivion*
OIQ: *Does they're pose and the fanfare music is heard*

OptimalIQ gained:
Exp: 1'000'000
AP: 50'000
Gil: 1 (man Cubed64 must be rich)
Item: a rusty old spoon.

OptimalIQ is the ruler of the land!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I walk in

Me: hmm, big fused powerful guy... how to beat him... Ahah!

Me: Hi OptimalIQ, how r u?
OIQ: Die runt!
Me: That's not very nice

I get blasted out of the castle, but land on a haystack.

Me: well, that didn't work

I walk in again

Me: Now you've made me angry!
OIQ: And what are you going to do about it?
/me transforms into super saiyan 4, then fuses with every saiyan, human and namek in the universe
Me: haha! Now you suffer! Ka...
OIQ: please...
OIQ puts up a magical barrier thingy
Me: me...
OIQ: what do u think you're doing?
Me: ha... me...
OIQ: Come on, how cliche is this?
Me: HAAAA!!!
And in a big flash of light and a huge explosion, only one is left standing...

OptimalIQ is the ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Aha! I see UltimaIQ has a strong ally/host. Well then, I have only one more tactic up my sleeve, perhaps this will thwart the evil chap!

SabreAnt rummages around in his knapsack and reveals a bag of lollies. Searching carefully, he selects the most evil jelly bean he can find and assaults OptimalIQ daringly!

In a quick frenzied tussle, SabreAnt manages to lodge the jelly bean up Optimal's nose and wiggles free of his grasp as Optimal struggles fruitlessly to remove it! HAHA!

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
*somewhere in the cosmos*

MnR: <wow! after that nut blasted me, i have evoled into a Higher being>
*continues to drift in particle state*

* a bunch of space:beezo: fly by*

Head:beezo:: *start being annyoing*
Other :beezo: : *follow the leadder*

MnR:< AAARRRRRRG!! Go AWAY!!!> *wave particle tentril, But it catches on something* <wha!?> *pulls<mrrrf> *PULLLS REALLLLY HARD*

*:beezo: swarm, quite litteraly falls apart*
MnR:<O_O >
MnR:< hey that was the base atom i pulled, if i take that, the rest of the structure falls apart.:D >*begins sceemeing and exploreing new power*

Mean while SaberAnt is STILL LotR lol

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
*has fake psp*

Hey sabre ant want a cookie
Sabre:no
OK i guess if you don't want this cookie you dont want this psp.
Throws in garbage.
Sabre:Ok ill take them both He goes to the garbe wtch fell down a mountain.

I am now ruler of the land.*goes on throne.*AHAHAHHAHAHA!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*2 weeks later after that lil incedent ultimaiq2/optimalIQ put me through, i am back to normal after visting a shrink*

Kyo:Hey Everybody!!..Look its the mental case
Cha: Die!
Kyo:................why?

Cha:Well just give me the throne
Kyo: Do you think im stupid.
*Bullet flies pass Kyoober's ear*
Kyo:hmm..i see u point, but im still not moving

Cha:How about this..ill trade you this poring for the throne.
Kyo:Ohh!!...a poring, i always wanted one of those..hmmm.....deal
Cha:*idiot*

Im the Ruler of the Land(and no one can't do anything about it)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
MnR: < i have now discovered, that by infecting the base atoms of something, i can completly control it>

*Drifts to the throne room at a speed of 3x10^(8) (the speed of light)*

Cha: wha!? why is the throne changeing?
Throne: MWAHAHAHA now I saywho is ruler of the land

*buck cha off, right into a though eddie from me*

Cha: AHHHHH <"HHHHHH, well that was easy">
MnR/Cha: <" I am now ruler of the land">
Cha: HELP MEE!!!
MnR: <"Quiet Puny Human. This is MY body NOW MWAHAHAHA"> stair around a perfectly unprotected throne room<" hmmmm. Hey throne room!!!">

TR: ya
MnR/Cha: <"Attack and Restrain anyone who enters, unless its C64. Afterall he granted me this higher power">

*begins makeing a army of Marble gollems*
MnR/Cha: <" hmm i wonder if i can make one out of blood?">
*tries, fails,tries again, fails again, tries, And SUCCEEDS!!*

MnR/Cha:<"attack and restrain all except C64. and is SabreAnt comes, Kill him">, <"slowly">

<"MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I am Now Ruler Of The Land">

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Me: Hello! *Waves*
MnR: <Hey! Were'nt you dead?>
Me: Yeah, but I had a special ring that brings me back to life.
MnR: <Oh yeah. Very original.>
Me: Meh. So's thought-speak.
MnR: <Huh? What are you......nevermind. I guess I'll just have to keep killing you over and over! Muhahahaha!>
Me: I didn't think of that.......
MnR: Go blood golem, Marble golems! Destroy!
*Unfortunately, the marblegolems drom marbles when they move, tripping them up, and the blood golem trips over the other golems.*
ME:......
MnR:.......
Me: Uh......was that suposed to happen?
MnR: <I don't think so. But then, it's you typing this.>
Me: Oh yeah! Then...*Whistles* Charge!
MnR:....?
*I wait for a few seconds and then 127 other mics come barging into the castle and trip over the golems*
Me:.....
*They however, get up and then lay waste to MnR and C64, who was on his way to take over the throne*
Me: That's better. *I go and get a video camera set up* Ready? *128 mics doesmannerism* Mic_22, go and send this to sabreant.
*Rules land*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
OIQ: Ah my nose, my beautifull nose!
mic: Hey thats the person who draw Random Battle and All vs All. May I have your autograph?
OIQ: *uses a vaccum cleaner to remove the jelly bean* (how did he reconise me?) Yeah sure.
mic2: Me too!
OIQ: Ok.
mic3: Me three!
OIQ: Mkay.
mic4: Memememe!
OIQ: This is getting dumb, hom many mics are there?
mic: About 128.
OIQ: (so thats how I got over 120 hits on that thread) Im NOT writing that many autographs!
ALLmics: Oh yeah?
OIQ: Yeah!
mic: All mics, attack him, but don't damage his writing arm.
OIQ: Meh, I'll just use my Sneak Attck Materia combined with Death and All (127 mics instantly dies, only the real mic was immune)
mic: Wahahahaaa, looks like im still alive biatch.
OIQ: ...
mic: Now, I will use my secret attack *pushes L1 and R1* Runaway!!
OIQ: And I thought I played to much FinalFantasy.

Optimal IQ is the ruler of the land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
wow i havent been on in a while and found that ace somehow turned an auto-life ring into the ring of power? anywho people seem to forget...I AM ALREADY DEAD.

CK: (sees FF obsesser ULtimaIQ) (and is dressed in Sephiroth costume) Hello ruler...
UltimaIQ: Seph Seph...Sephiroth???? your my hero! can i have your autograph.
CK: (tries to play along but accidently signs it "Chuck Wilson")
UltimaIQ: Great! (notices it doesnt say sephiroth) heyyyyy! chuck wilsoN????? your an imposter now fight! (screen gets incredibly blurry and for some reason twists off to the upper right corner of hte screen. *insert FF7 Boss battle theme*)
CK: (pulls out masamune *sephrioth's sword* dont quite remember though) Fool! you think you can defeat the great Sephiroth impersonator?
UltimaIQ: oh yah! well take this LIMIT BREAK!!!!! (circle of light goes around him, he freezes momentarilly in place while a box shows up that reads "OmniSlash" then prepares to do the move and executes perfectly.
CK: (notrhing happened) Ha! Ha! I am invincible!
UltiamIQ: no not ominslash!!!! nothing can stop it!!!! now OverdriveTranceLimitbreak!!!! (does one of the sickest moves ever known to FF Games)
CK: wow nice swordsmanship fused together wtih pretty lights and firewroks. i must say that was a great show.
ULtiamIQ: no no no!!!!
CK: hey buddy now you can kill him (whistles)
Guy from texas chainsaw massacre: bzzzz!!!!! (has chainsaw in hand running) bzzz!!!!
ultiamIQ: noooooo! not again!!!! ill go back ot the flames of the depth before this!!!! DEATH! (casts death on himself and since it doesnt wrok on bosses or party teamates most of the tiem it doesnt work in this case) nooooo!!!!! pulls out gun and shoots himself.
GFTCM: bzzz!!! bzz!! bzzz... bzzz?????
CK: now he can escape from H**L! oh no! HOLY WATER! (throws a bottle and sprit of UltimaIQ falling down into hte fiery depths)
UltimaIQ: uahdhfahfhhdghhhghghhd!!!!!! im burnign! im burning!!! i am now doomed to wander the earth forever!
CK: now unless you want to form a GHOsT alliance then i cannot allow you to be hte only person that can stop me. puts him in a chest ast the 4/5 deep part of a pool of HOLY WATER so deep that it is as deep as the deepest ocean. (7 MILES for non math people just figure he ownt be aable to escape unless i let him.)
*sits on throne* I am ruler of the land and am INVINCIBLE!!! mauahaahhaahahahhahahaah!!!!!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I spring back to life with rage.... yata yata yata.... you guys know the story...

Ace: That jerk! What pian! AAAARRRRRGGGGG!
CK: Once again, I will get something I don't deserve, for something I didn't do..... crap!
Ace: Oh, don't worry. I am mad at that other guy (can't remeber his name, think it has something to do with ultima) But I do want the throne.
CK: Meh! Take it, I am bored already....
Ace: Alrightythen, the throne is mine. Along with the black and white materia. ( No I am not being racist. They are Holy and Meteor, the two most powerful materia in FF7) somehow he forgot about these, oh well....

I am ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
After viewing a disturbing scene in a homemade video by Mic, SabreAnt gets a hunger for ruling. Hoping to find Mic on the throne so he could boot his butt, SabreAnt bounces energetically into the throne room only to find Ace(Fox), and so he socks Ace in the nose with a punch, and then quickly wedgies him to the heavens!!
**ZOINK!**

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
COmes to throne.oh its you again.
Sabre:huh.Hey that game was fake.
Sorry
Sabre:liar.
No really you can even follow this fake clone of me and ask him but hurry you goto go down the mountin and he only has 10 seconds left to llive.
*they jump down the mountain.*
I AM RUler of the Land!!!*goes on thrown.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Somehow UltimaIQ (not OptimalIQ anymore) returns to the castle unharmed (major plothole).

Uiq: Hey Kyoober I have something for you.
Kyo: What?
Uiq: A very large bowl of peanuts, IF you can eat only ONE you get the whole bowl.
Kyo: And if I eat more?
Uiq: I'll take the throne.
Kyo: Hah this is gonna be easy *eats 1 peanut* Crunch! crunch!
Uiq: Do you want one more.
Kyo: You don't fool me.
Uiq: You realy sure about that?
Kyo: (must resist peanuts... Peanuts sooo good) Yes!
Uiq: They are fresh and salty.
Kyo: (power of peanuts too strong, can't resist... MUST have peanuts) Ah I can't take it anymore!!!!!!! *eats lots of peanuts*
Uiq: That means I get the throne.
Kyo: Nooooooo!!! what have I done!! *runs away like a little girl crying*

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: (walks into throne room playing Ice Climbers for the GB and falls again and dies) Darn! Stupid controls! Ace! I want the throne back!
UltimaIQ: Uh im not Ace, and im not giving you the throne.
CK: (looks up and is stunned to see ULtimaIQ who SOMEHOW escaped) WTF? how did you escape the holy water???
UltimaIQ: i dont know. why should i know?
CK: W...T....F???? oh well, ill just put you back down there and this time ill put a NO ESCAPE SPELL ON IT. And i take all you materia. that oughtta do it. im invincible still. (throws holy water at ULtimaIQ)
UltimaIQ: nooooooo! im burning! burning!(crys in pain over holy water)
CK: (puts him in chest under 30 feet deep of holy water where no one can help him but me, acutally make that ACID/HOLY WATER MIXTURE) now i can play ICE CLIMBERS in comfy throne! thank god! (note: i Am still invincible, and have lots of materia, and ultimaIQ is trapped under 30 feet of an ACID/HOLY WATER solutiobn type ocean) *sits on throne* I am ruler of the land!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Heheheeee! I am going to take the throne from CK again.
CK: No your not, I want to keep it this time.
Ace: Oh no you don't! ( I run out side and start rambling on about some random cool thingy. But there is nothing there.) Whoa, so cool! CK look at this!
CK: What! What is it? I don't see anything! ( The castle doors slam shut)
Ace: Ha HAAAAA!

I am ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
In todays episode of Ruler of the Land, UltimaIQ is being replaced by a random moderator know only as RM.

RM: Ace(Fox) you have commited a sin.
Ace: What sin?
RM: Posting your signature!
Ace: Thats no sig, thats a banner...(D'oh)
RM: Anyhoo, prepare to face the Grammar Hammer I 'borrowed' from Ticadrius.
Ace: No! anything but that, Please I beg of your mercy.
RM: Aw c'mon, it can't be that bad.
Ace: You don't know how it feels like being pummeled by that, that humongus thing!
RM: Well, its kinda big and heavy, and got several rusty spikes on it wich has been dipped in poison.
Ace: *cries*
RM: *Looks at the sig/banner again* You must pay for your crimes!! *holds up the grammar hammer*
Ace: Eeeeeeek!!
RM: Any last wish?
Ace: ... I want my mommy.
RM: *swings the hammer like a golfclub and sends Ace(Fox) many, MANY miles away* There, that should do it.

Random Moderator is the ruler of the land!
(This was written by me, ultimaiq2. so don't think I got any mod powers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom