• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyco

Smash Ace
I fly to another planet to recieve demonic powers and return to earth (is that the planet we're on?)
Cha: ...... back for more are you?
Tyco: I'm beck to give you this "more"
*Tyco tortures Chaoser*

I'm ruler of the land! and i know demonic arts of torturing

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
then i teleport in with my amazing teleport powers and paralyze you by kicking you in the nuts

ugg you say and you cant move

hahahah i said in spite of your loss.

then I strap you to a table and use those whips on the wall to torcher you and take the throne for myslef

now I am the ruler of the land

Tyco

Smash Ace
Already knows Teleport and warps infront of Big Andy and tortures him. I faked it, I had a cup! Die looser!

Im ruler of the land!

PS: not everyone has balls, and although I do, you'll never know whether or not someone does

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ appears out of no where and suddently Zapdos275 is lifted into mid air by unseen powers.

Uiq: It's your fault!
Zap: What *is scared* what did I do?
Uiq: Your the reason that I get forced to mown my parents lawn for only 5 bucks!
Zap: I have nothing to do with it I swear :cry:
Uiq: *dosen't seem to hear Zapdos* You will pay the ultimate price!!
Cha: Uh-oh, Hey Zap! this is the time when Ulti is gonna morph into something many times more powerfull than he allready is.
Zap: I should not have gotten out of bed today :cry:

UltimaIQ is suddently surrounded by dark energy and holy light as it merges with him his size change and sharp blades grow out of his hands, feet and head. His armor is heavily uppgraded and his sword changes shape into a Masamune copy, but it is made of dark energy and 2 more blades is formed on it.

???: I am back.
Zap: :cry:
Cha: It's OptimalIQ again... RUUUUN!!! *runs away*
Zap: *tries to run but he is still hanging helplessly in the air* Wait a sec! *reads his last post* Hitler clones attack!!

The Hitler clones attack OptimalIQ but one by one they are slayed by his overpowered Dark Phantom Masamune Sword, he is seen smiling when he killed them.

OIQ: You dare to challenge me, foolish mortal!
Zap: No, I diden't mean to anger you.
OIQ: I accept your challenge *Zapdos is lowered onto the ground*
Zap: No, I don't wanna fight you.
OIQ: Prepare yourself mortal one.
Zap: I want my mommy.

OptimalIQ charges at Zapdos and slices through the air wich leaves an open woid of darkness that closes a brief moment later.

Cha: *returned but now holding a XL bucket of popcorn* Holy ****, he sliced right trough existence itself, good luck surviving that Zapdos.
Zap: Help me Chaoser, your my only hope.
Cha: Nah, this could be fun *holds up a video camera*
OIQ: Prepare to be obliberated Zapdos.
Zap: meeep!

OptimalIQ starts to glow as a popup notify that he just started a Omni Slash. Zapdos is hit by 15 critical slashes and perishes. Chaoser however was blown out of the castle by the immence shockwaves after each slice.

OptimalIQ is the ruler of the land!

Tyco

Smash Ace
*Popcorn flies all over the place hitting OptimalIQ. OptimalIQ then realizes that popcorn is his strange weakness. OptimalIQ then transforms back to UltimaIQ.*

Tyco: *burting in through the door* whew! Those hitler things took a while to destroy
UltIQ: Die!!!
Tyco: No
UltIQ: Why?????!!!!!!!!
Tyco: because I said so
UltIQ: okay.... I'll kill you anyway!
*Hitler clones jump in through the window and kill UltIQ in his Mortal Form.*

I'm now ruler of the land!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*I use a phenix down that i stole from MnR to heal my wounds from the torturing*
Cha:Ahh..thats better.. now you.
Tyco:o_O Who are you people!!!?
Cha:I'm am the evil ruler of this land and underworld!! and you will die now.
Tyco: *running* You gotta catch me first.
*suddenly tyco is stopped by a portal that appeared out of nowhere. As the blinding light dimmed he saw hundreds of figures moving within the portal*
Cha:Yes! come to me..obey your master!!!
*As the figures came closer, Tyco begin to take steps further and further backwards. As each figure dropped out of the portal onto the ground a confused look growed on Tyco's face*
Tyco: o_O WTF!?................kittens
Cha:Yes!!..my kitten minons form the underworld are here to my bidding.
Tyco:What can little cats do to me.lol
Cha:Attack!!
*the kittens begin to swarm all over tyco, scratching and biting*
Cha:Enough!...now how do you feel...Tyco
*Tyco struggling to get up...........to run, but a bullet flies right pass him and as he looks up he sees a sniper kitten*
Tyco:F*uck!
Cha:Look here..if you move you die and if you don't move you die..slowly. So what will it be
*Tyco is stunned by his choices and then tries to make a quick run for it, but only to be shot in the foot.
Cha:Bad choice...well actually either way your going to die.

*I pull a rat out of a pale and place it own Tyco's stomach and place the pale over the rat and begin to heat the pale.*
Cha:Soon the rat will dig into ur stomach...so good bye!
*As the rat chews through Tyco's flesh and begins to roam around in his insides. I took the pale off tYco's barly alive body*
Cha:Good!.. your still alive
*So i throw salt in the giant hole in his body
Tyco:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!
Cha:Yes...sing!!!..
*Then i signal my cats to eat the rat and the only way to get to it is through Tyco...literally. As Tyco body is being eatin and torn to bits, i take my seat on the throne.

Im the Ruler of the Land!!!!!
(Man i'm evil!!)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Mwa hah ha ahhhh!...... AHHHHH HAAA HAAAA! I am back!

Cha: Who are you again?
Ace: I am deeply hurt that you dont remember me...
Cha: Uh huh. And you are....
Ace: I am ace.
Cha: Oh yeah, you are that dude who used to take the throne a while back.... wasn't there something special about you.
Ace: um lets see, I drive a crappy car, I dont have a job, I get mediocre grades in school.... oh yeah, I am an angel.
Cha: Riiiiiight......
Ace: Enough about the.... I challenge you to a duel!!!! ( Smack him with a glove)
Cha: Hey that really hurts.... who the **** duels anymore... honestly....
Ace: Strange, I thought more highly of you. Now off my throne. ( I smack him with the glove again)

I am ruler of the land. It's been a while....

Eral

Smash Journeyman
eral floats arround in a strange dark cloud...
suddenly he sees a figgure in te cloud moving toward you
as he approches the figgure grows clearer
eral: arent you ozzy osborne?
ozzy: yes. they have a strange advantage over you. their demonic powers. you can get them back. hit them with tis
eral: why dont you talk all funny like the show?
ozzy: JUST TAKE THE ROCK!
in a flash eral finds himself carrying the rock in his hands behind the throne again
eral runs arround the throne quickly and smashes in aces head
eral:EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
cha:howd you come back?
eral: i dunno but move this guy off my throne
cha: why should i listen to you
eral: cause im the one with the big rock

im ruler of the land!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That's IT!
Everyone: Huh?
*I open fire on everyone in the room with a minigun, blasting 1000's of bullets, all made from Coo-hatch steel (can cut anything) clearing the room of all.*
Me: Whew.
*DoesRulinglandism*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ et again breaks through the castle door, reason is that he realy dosen't like the doorknob system.

Uiq: I challenge you to an rpg battle, choknater.. chocknater? who names their kid chocknater?
cho: I accept your challenge, and I shall go easy on you.

The fight starts and UltimaIQ sends out his rpg character named Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion. chocknater send outs his character named hiei.

Master: I will make our enemies suffer.
hiei: I'll do my best *shivers*

Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion starts of by slashing at hiei with his katana, dealing lots of damage. Hiei uses a potion to heal his wounds. Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion cuts Hiei with his Sabre while he taunts "Muahahahahaaa". Hiei cuts Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion with his stinger but misses, hieis anger grows by 11. Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion slashes at hiei with his katana dealing massive damage. Hiei cuts Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion with his stinger when suddently an earthquake hits him and hiei is killed.

cho: Noooo!!! thats unfair.
Uiq: You where losing it anyway.
cho: Im gonna complain to the mod.
Uiq: You do that.

Chocknater leaves and comes back 1/2 later with Gideon.

Gid: Whats this about you cheating in the rpg?
Uiq: What? I did not cheat? an eartquake hit him.
Gid: *faces chocknater* You said he cheated? *reads the battle log* You nothing but a bad loser, thats all.
cho: But, hes a much higher level than I am.
Gid: Then why did you accept?
cho: D'oh!
Gid: And why did you accept when there was a 1000 gil in the bet?
cho: :cry: I was sure I was gonna weeeeeeeen!!!
Gid: *leaves while laughing at chocknater*
Uiq: Gimme my money!
cho: Nevah!
Uiq: Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion throw chcknater into the green skull room.
Master: At once.
cho: Nooooooooo!

chocknater gets tortured by the MJ clone for, EVER.

I am the ruler of the land!

Edit: Ah I love a good long post, don't you?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Long posts? LONG POSTS?! I cant ever make long posts!

Ace: (I slowly rise, with half my head missing due to some strange thing named earl with a rock.) OUCH! For the love of GOD, who the **** smashes heads with a rock!?!?!? Meh, actually sounds like fun. Where'd he go?
Ult: I dunno.
Ace: You'll have to do then.
Ult: Heh....heh.... what do you mean.... "buddy".
Ace: Don't call ME "buddy"! (I bash his head in with my fists.) Eh! Close enough....

I am ruler of the land.

MasterLordLars

Smash Cadet
master

hahaha Ultimaiq2 you typed all wrong. he is called chok not chock hahaha lol

then a large comet flying in the speed of light crashes into ace(fox), so ace turns into nothing and is dead for ever.
then MasterLordLars hatches out of the comet, and looks like a dr. mario. The strongest thing in the world and the best smash guy. Nothing can defeat me MasterLordLars. muhahaha!!

Im the ruler of the land!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Wow! your pretty full of yourself!
MLM: What! How can you still be alive?
Ace: Let that aside for now! What the **** did you PM me for? Especially in such a stupid way. You type just fine....
MLM: Uh..... you know.... I don't know where you are or how you're still alive, but you can't be underneath my comet!!!
Ace: Ha! (I lift the comet off of me and nimbly toss it aside) What was that. And you know what you did was spam? I hate that kinda stuff. To answer your question about how I'm still alive... well... an angel cannot be killed so easily...
MLM: Ah!!! An angel? You are a liar!
Ace: Don't accuse me of lying.... you fool. Now die! (I fly at MLM with incredible speed sword shining, ready to slice his head off.... but then realize the consequences of my meaningless killing..) You lucky... little man.... don't piss me off again, or you'll regret it. Get outa my sight!
MLM: Ahhhhh! This guys a freak!!!

I am ruler of the land.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I come back into the throne room

Cha: Are you going to get up off the throne peacefully?
Ace: H*ll No!!!
Cha: Look. Your ur in my post where i have all power and you dare to defy me...pre pare to die.....................painfully.

*I quickly as h*ll grab ACE by his neck and throw him across the room into a wall. but before he could reach it. I cut him off with a knee to the face(kind of like some dragonballz stuff). That sends him into the air hitting the ceiling of the castle and his batterd body falls hard to the ground.*

Cha:Had enough?
ACE:................ye(i cut em off)
Cha:Guess not
*I grab em by his leg and throw him into a pool of thumb taxes.*
ACE:ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Cha:Yes!...sing!.
*Then i pull him out and throw him into a pool of salt and lemon juice.*
Ace::cry: stop please......
Cha:.*thinking*......well i guess could..........NO!
*I pull out my twin guns(Ike& Tina) and shoot a bullet threw each of Ace legs. After, i pull out my twin swords and pin down Ace hands with them.*
Cha: Now prepare to.....(mom cuts me off)
Mom:Billy!...Dinnertime!
Billy:Ok mom im coming!!
Cha:I'll have to finish you someother time.
*I pull out the swords and throw Ace into the MJ room.*
Mom:Billy!..Get down here now mister!
Billy:Coming!

I'm the ruler of the land!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I am suck in a pitch black room. I have wounds all over my body, but I feel no pain....

Ace: Well, well. Those thumb "Taxes" really hit the spot. I am just gald they weren't thumb tacks!
MJ: Well hello there...
Ace: Oh my God! He actually threw me into the MJ room. What an idiot....( I pull out my swor to light the room, and find that creppy MJ inching closer and closer) You **** little children... die for you sins! ( I chop his head off and break down the door) Good, the wounds on my body have already regenerated...
Cha: Mmmmmm. Thanks mom this food great... (As he goes to inhale another bite I snap my fingeres and the Mac and Cheese turns to thumb tacks) Ohhhh! The pain! Mom whats going on? As he turns he finds not his mom, but me standing there....
Ace: Boo!
Cha: WTF! You cant be here.
(I smack him with the hilt of my sword... his face hits the ground pretty hard.)
Ace: Wow! Did that hurt. I cant imagine what it must feel like. I haven't expirienced pain since I was given my powers. ( I get ready to bash his head in repeatedly until death with my sword... but once again I cannot...) Your sins are not great enough... till next time!

I am ruler of the land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ burst trough the castle door....again.

Uiq: I have come to free you of your sins Ace.
Ace: I have no sins, for I am an Angel.
Uiq: God has ordered me to take away your angelic powers.
Ace: WHAT? is this true God?

A bright light fills the room as God speaks to Ace.

God: Yes my son, it is true. I the allmighty God has ordered UltimaIQ to remove your powers, becasue he is the only one that can do it.
Ace: But can't you so it yourself?
God: What? and miss the final?
Ace: What final?
God: You will learn when you are dead. Heeh heeh heeh!
Uiq: Ace, are you ready to surrender your powers?
Ace: Never! even if it means defying God.
Uiq: Then I am forced to fight you myself *draws his dark unholy sword*
Ace: Your unholy dark powers don't scare me, for light shall allways be victorious.
Uiq: Enough of this!

Uiq lunges at Ace and strikes him with a powerfull blow from his sword.

Ace: Hey! I allmost felt that.
Uiq: ...Hehehehe.
Ace: Whats so funny?
Uiq: In 13 seconds my backup is comming.
Ace: Bah, that Omega fellow is even weaker than you.

A huge blast blows apart the remanings of the castle door. and not only just one IQ team arrives, but 9 more IQ's

Uiq: Ace, I would like you too meet all of my team memeber of Team IQ.
Ace: What? theres 10 of you?

Team IQ member list:
Ultima IQ
Ultimate IQ
Mega IQ
Omega IQ
Optimal IQ
Oblivion IQ
Super IQ
Hyper IQ
Terra IQ
Gaia IQ

Uiq: We all shall now, with the help of your God fuse together and defeat you.
Ace: God! why are you doing this to me?
God: Because you stole the donating money from the church.
Ace: Man, I should have never bought that videogame for the donation money.
God: Team IQ, I grant you the ability to 10X fuse, use it well.
Uiq: Allright team, it's showtime!

The bright light in the throne room is soon filled with darkness as all of the IQ's starts glowing in their own color. Ace tries to hide under the throne as the IQ's is drawn closer too each other as they fuse together. After the fusion he sees a body on the floor, it soon rises as it's new gear starts too form on it's body. This time the IQ's gear is colored in all the rainbows colors while emmiting both light and dark energy. Spikes and blades form out on his arms, legs, head and back and all of them are allmost invisible to the naked eye. The new IQ is granted a new familiar sword to Ace, namly his very own sword of light.

???: *Speaking with a 10fold voice* We shall now be known as 'Godlike IQ' the destroyer of Ace.
Ace: *shivers* No this can't be happening, why God why.
God: Tell him.
God IQ: One who knows nothing can understand, nothing.
Ace: Im gonna run away now *hits an invisible wall*
God IQ: There is no escape Ace, now face your true nemesis.

Godlike IQ charges at Ace who desperatly defends himself, but to no help. Godlike IQ swings the Sword of light right trough Ace as if he where made of air. Ace Falls to the ground critically damaged. But suddently he starts emmiting an bright shimmer of holy light as he rises from the ground.

Ace: Im not done yet. I still can fight, as long there is even a smal meaningless pice of hope left in this universe!
God IQ: It is useless Ace, you have allrweady lost *holds up a golden sphere*
Ace: What the...?

The sphere suddently starts drawing Aces holy aura out of him, while doing it Godlike IQ starts slashing randomly at Ace so that he cannont resist the sphere. Finaly all of Aces angelic powers is removed, and he falls to the ground. Alive.

Ace: Nooooooo, I turned back into a regular, boring, weak, human.
God IQ: Now face your true nightmare *Godlike IQ unleashes his ultimate attack, The End*

Every fragment of Ace is totally vaporised as Godlike IQs attack destroy every atom in Aces body with Unholy-holy power.

God: Well done Godlike IQ. You all have fullfilled your task, and I am pleased that Ace is no more.
God IQ: Then answer us this. Why?
God: Allthough I could have dealt with him myself, I found it more entertaining to let you do it for me.
God IQ: We understand.

Godlike IQ is the ruler of the land!

(where do I get all these new IQ names from, and this has too be my longest ROTL post evaah!)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: What the ****. I don't understand this. Something is up.... I just gotta think...... Why would God envoke the powers of such an evil being. Was that really God. It can't be... Well, I'll find out know that I am in heaven.

God: Welcome... Ace, what are you doning here.
Ace: I knew it. It wasn't you!
God: What do you mean me, why would I kill you, I created you to keep the peace.
Ace: Yeah well, Ult. kinda came to me talking some nonsense about how you wanted me destroyed. You even told me yourself. But one question, why would you use such an evil power?
God: I think I know what is going on here. SATAN!
Satan: What do you want!
God: Have you been pretending to be me again?
Satan: Yep, and I now hold the power! I have Ult. he is a fool, and has no clue that I am manipulating him.
God: This is not good. Ace, right now there is nothing I can do. To tell you the truth, I can do nothing, I cannot harm my own creations, therefore I cannot stop Ult.
Ace: This is bad. Ult is too powerful for me, especially since I do not have anymore powers.
God: There is one thing that I can do to help you get your pwers back.
Ace: I don't understand.
God: You see... you can kill him, for you are not a full angel.
Ace: But I am not strong enough to take my powers back!
God: Don't worry about that! Taberis, Arael, Lilith, Adam, and Ramiel will assist you. They are my most elite angels. Fully trained to counter the powers of Satan! Each one can take on two of Ult's crew.
Ace: Ok then. But i dont have a body, What can I do?
God: Just wait....

The angel elite force slowly descends upon the godlike IQ.
godlike IQ: What the ****... five on one is not fair. (He splits in to ten again, hoping for strength in numbers.) what now, fools.
Angel elite: He! He! Heee! This is childsplay, with one swipe of their swords, they take out half of Ult's crew.
Ult: What is this. It cannot be, God you have lied to me.
God: Oh no! You were fooled by Satan, now you will pay.
Ace: I am taking my powers back!( I command the Angel Elite to find the orb and bring it to me!)
Angel elite: Ok! Hear you are!
Ace: ****, you guys are fast!( I take my powers back ant let the orb seep into every fiber of my being) My powers have returned.
Ult: That will not save you! Attack my minions.... minions? (they are all loced in battle with the Angel elite) Fine then I will kill you myself! ( He sings his sword rght through my body... but no effect)
Ace: Well I no longer have a body... so you cannot destroy me. You actually helped me by destrying it. (Ult runs screaming vengence!) I'll let you go, being deceived by Satan is not a sin!

I am ruler of the land. (How's that for a long post.)

MasterLordLars

Smash Cadet
Then I MasterLordLars transform from a Dr.Mario to a soul eating monster, and Ace is only a Soul now. he don't have anything to protect himself from MasterLordLars soul eating monster.

Ace: dumdidumdum. whaaaaa!! what heck is that???
MLL: It's me MasterLordLars. But as a being that you are weak against, a soul eating monster.
Ace: O ****! God God...... God??????? Help me again.
God: **** no, I wil never help you again, EVER!!!
MLL: then take this, hhhhhhhaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm!!!!

Ace got eaten by MasterLordLars. And pooed out and burned many times and Tramped on and thrown into a black hole!!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ has yet again returned to the castle only too find that MasterLordLars has not repaired the castle door.

Uiq: Hey, this aint no fun, no door too break.
MLL: Im-a-doctor.
Uiq: What was that?
MLL: Im-a-doctor-Lars!
Uiq: What?
MLL: Ehem, I was merly trying too tell you that I am a doctor and that my name is Lars, with my fake Italian dialect.
Uiq: Oh.
MLL: What-a-do-you-a-want?
Uiq: I don't know what you just said, but I don't like the way you said it.
MLL: Here-have-a-pill *throws a megavitamin*
Uiq: PK Magnet! *absorbs the pill*
MLL: Mamma mia!
Uiq: Super Master Ultima Mega Hyper Gaia Optimal Mega Oblivion Death Blast!!!
MLL: *blasted away by the overpowered blast and are never seen again*

Uiq: Now, someone fix that door!

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*Meanwhile Choaser in Disguise*
Uiq:Hey!...Who are you?
CiD:Uhh...me?
Uiq: Yeah you!
CiD:Im...I'm...I'm the evil ruler of the underworld!!!!!
Uiq:Say what?
CiD:The Repair man. <_< >_>
Uiq:Get back too work...worm
CiD:Worm?...you lil...
Uiq:Huh?
CiD:Nothing.

Uiq:Slaves!!....Bring me my ho....my women!...Which one of you should i get to know today? When i say "get to know" i mean..im going to f....
Everybody: We Know!!
Uiq:.....oh...im just...well come here lets "get to know each other"
* A minute later*
Uiq:Whew!..hey you its been at least a hour, are'nt you finish with that door yet?
CiD:Yeah..i guess...come check it out.
*As ultimaiq walks through the automatic doors(which are see through) he is locked out and i take off my diguise*
Uiq:Chaoser!!...but how could this be.
Cha:^_^...Holla!!!

I'm the Ruler of the Land!!! and the door!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: HAAAAAAAA! (I break down the doors with my powers...) You know I am starting to grow bored with these useless powers, and God keeps turning on me...
Cha: Yeah, I guess your right, but your nothing without them.
Ace: True but I dont care.Hey God take these powers back...
God: Your loss Dawg!
Ace: Yeah yeah.... Feels good to be normal again. I want the throne.
Cha: well I know every trick in the book, you cant fool me.
Ace: Yeah, your right. But I can have a giant ostrich come and peck your eyes out! ( an ostrich enters the room)
Cha: Holy crap! You weren't kidding. Ahhhh! (He gets chased out of the castle by the ostrich)
Ace: and the throne is mine........

I am (the completely normal) ruler of the land!

MasterLordLars

Smash Cadet
masterLordLars walk's by the castle for a burger at a burger store close by, when he see's a stypid clown standing in the castle door.

MLL: What the hack is that, a clown in the Ruler Of The Land!?! I did't think that i would live to see somthing as stupid as this.
Clown: (juggle with knifes) this is so much fun!
MLL: (thinking) have should i kill that clown. hmmm
Clown: whops! (slice)

the knifes stabs the clown in the heart and the clown die's

MLL: Well i hoped for a fight but, ok.

I'm the ruler of the land!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Hoped for a fight eh.....? I can help with that.... now that you took care of that scary *** clown.
Lars: Ha! Like you can fight.
Ace: Hmmmm. Your right.....
Lars: Iam?..... I AM!
Ace: You aren't used to being right are you? Well, it was a joke... you're wrong! (Bam! Lars goes flying across the room.... and slams eleven inches deep into the stone wall.) I dont like you.... you talk too much. (I take a out a newly bought sword... and proceed to slice his cheeks open from lips to ears.) To tell you the truth, its nothing personal.... I was just bored, and you made the mistake of challenging me.... I think I'll leave you there as a decoration.

I am ruler of the land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ burst through the new door Ace just finished making.

Ace: Hey!
Uiq: Hello.
Ace: You ruined my door!
Uiq: Your point being?
Ace: I'll kill you like that Lars, whaterver that is.
Uiq: Lars is a name.
Ace: ... I knew that.
Uiq: Realy?
Ace: Yeah!
Uiq. Yeah?
Ace: Your no fun, I think I'll kill you now.
Uiq: How?
Ace: With my angelic powers.
Uiq: You don't have any of it anymore:D
Ace: Oh yeah, that moster ate my soul.
Uiq: Right *draws sword*
Ace: Mommy.... *cut in half*
Uiq: *walks into the throneroom* Ew what a big hole in the wall, guess this is a job for the!

Friendly Neightbourhood Sement-truck Man

STM: Im here!
Uiq: Yay, its our!

Friendly Neightbourhood Sement-truck Man

STM: Thats my name, not realy, but you get the point. What shall I fill today?
Uiq: That ugly hole over there.
STM: Hey, this hole has a person in it.
Uiq: So?
STM: Meaning it will take less sement filling it.
Uiq: Cool.
STM: Its cool that it is cool.

STM: You owe me $55.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Of for the love of God... see where I get w/o my angelic powers.... this stinks. (By the way, I gave them up willingly after he ate me)
random persron: This is creepy, a body that has been cut in half is talking to me! Where's my shrink!
Ace: Jerk, the least he could do is put me back together! (I concentrate reeeeeel hard and my body formes once again) Thats better!
Back at the castle....
ult: Well, your back? I dont get it....
Ace: Neither do I... but the point is I am here. What did you do with my decoration!
ult: That was sick man, I covered it up with cement.
Ace: Oh, good worksmanship.
ult: Yeah, and I did it all by myself...
Ace: Liar. ( With that I stick my neatly concealed sword through ult's stomach and slowly lift antil he dies....) No hard feelings... I know what its like to want to be the ruler of the land.

I am ruler! I am going to stop posting for a while... In fear of the tighter regulations.....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wtf, you used a SWORD? Why use a sword when you can have a RADIO!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

*transforms into the HULK*

You don't like me when I'm... aroused...

*throws hella radios at you, like seven thousand*

RADIO SMASH!!!

omg the hulk rules the land

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
As the choknater Hulk is raging around i load up my super power tranquilizer gun and fill it with high strength elephant tranquilizer's. I then fire a shot at choknater Hulk but it doesnt put him to sleep, it just calms him down enough to make him transfomr back into normal choknater. Then i move in for the kill.

Chk: ****, there goes my super strength. Now im back to being as weak as a little girl
C64: good, that makes my job so much easier
Chk: heeeyyyyy, long time no post right buddy!!
C64: dont call me buddy
Chk: oh k, no problem
C64: bah, enough with this idle chit-chatter, die.
*i give choknater a good ol' dose of vitamin double barrel shotgun*
C64: ahh, the senseless violence that i crave so much....

I am now RULER OF THE LAND

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: *reads* There will be no more gil in the Forum games!

Allthough UltimaIQ was pretty much dead he still gets his daily swf news. But this time it's personal!

Pure energy starts too form around UltimaIQs dead body as his FINAL Comeback skill starts. He is lifted high into the air and the energy starts borrowing a little pice of energy from any living being on the whole planet and gives it to UltimaIQ (I swear, I did not rip this of DBZ). He is revived once again, but something is different. He has now, all skills ever used, max status, his autolife ring back and he is once again turned into Godlike IQ.

Godlike IQ: Now we shall rule this world! *flies too the castle*

At the castle.

C64: *watching the news*
News Lady: It has now been decided that the entire world shall be under one ruler, yes that is correct. This ruler is only known as Cubed64. And now over too sports.

Godlike IQ breaks through the castle door, but at the same time half off the surrounding wall is ripped off as well.

C64: Oh, it's only Ultiguy... OMFG! FFS! that aint Ultiguy!!
GIQ: That is correct, we-
C64: What do you mean we?
GIQ: Don't interupt us-
C64: Us?
GIQ: *mindcontrolls a slave too ducktape Cubed64s mouth* We are Godlike IQ! And we are here too claim this corrupted land.
C64: *rips of the ducktape* You will never take away my comunist reign!! All military personel attack!!

Somehow everyone in the throneroom is teleported onto an battlefield.

GIQ: We are impressed.
C64: I did not do it... Attack him!!!

300 soldiers, 50 Abrams tanks, 7 MiGs, 1000 Slaves with random weapons and one MJ are attacking Godlike IQ.

GIQ: You call this an army? *destroys a few Tanks with his Sword of Light*
C64: You will never take the throne again!! All units attack him at the same time!!!

All of the enemy starts using their weapons at Godlike IQ, MJ justs stands there singing. Some of his own allies is seen dying because of it. Godlike IQ survives all of the attacks due too his perfect stats and his autolife ring.

GIQ: My turn! Overdrive Trance Limit Break!!

All of the slaves are vaporised by the huge ammount of energy fired from Godlike IQs Beam attack. Many other units got severly wounded.

C64: Calling all MiGs! give him all you got!!

The MiGs all starts bombing Godlike IQ, but he managed too create a Iron Curtian around himself that absorbed the attack. Godlike IQ retaliates with AA missiles that destroys all of the MiGs.

C64: Its time too see what my Abrams tanks can do!! Attack!!
GIQ: They are just mere toys compared too our strenght!

Godlike IQ was right, the Tanks did not stand much of a chance. He also wiped out the entire army of soldiers.

C64: MJ! do something!!
MJ: *MJ scream* Yes sir *runs like a girly sissy up too Godlike IQ and tries too slap him*
GIQ: MJ, een if you are just a clone weill still kill you like if you where the real thing.
MJ: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIQ: Ah!!! our ears!!
C64: MJ! thats their weakness!!
MJ: What?
C64: Your high pitched scream!!
MJ: Oh. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIQ: God **** it!!! *AP allmost full, Overdirve Full, Trance full, Limit Break allmost full*
C64: Just a little morwe now MJ!!
MJ: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shift+1111!!!!1111
GIQ: *all specials full* Thats it! no more mr nice guy. It is time we destroy you MJ for good. Anger Overdrive Trance Limit Break Godlike Hyper Ultima!!!!!

Everything turns black and only Godlike IQ and MJ can be seen. Godlike IQ starts of by slicing MJ 15 times with his Omni Slash, then he use his LionHearth too deliver another 15 hits. He starts charging his energy as he fires 200 plasma shots from his Mega Buster. And finaly he uses his Master Omega Super Ultimate Mega Oblivion final attack delux. The battlefield returns too normal and MJ falls too the ground more dead than the devil himself.

C64: Im screwed.
GIQ: Don't say that, we like too call it. Unavoiable.
C64: Runaway!! *tries too run away but is stopped by a familiar person*
Choknater: You are not leaving.
C64: *punches down Choknater and runs again but is stopped by Ace(Fox)*
Ace: You will be punished.
C64: Never:cry: *Ace is pushed out of the way.
Chaoser: But you are destined too fight him.
C64: I don't wanna!! *Choser is hurled into a nearby hole*
GIQ: *appears in front of Cubed64* Are you that scared? Well then, I shall give you a handicap *fisions*
Uiq: This fight is mine.
Team IQ: Yes sir!

The battle starts, and C64 draws his double barrel shotgun and fires at Uiq.

Uiq: Fool, I cannot be armed by projetiles, nor magic.
C64: *draws his ultimate, never seen before weapon. The Spoon!
Uiq: ...
C64: This is the world, nay, the universe strongest weapon.
Uiq: Then I shall have too take it from you.
C64: Zanmatao!! *cuts Uiq*
Uiq: Hey, that hurted.
C64: Haha, not even you can stand against its power.
Uiq: (Im gonna get defeated if I don't do something... I got it!) Hey, OmegaIQ go get the 'thing'.
C64: What the?
Uiq: Hehe *cuts C64 but the spoon deflects his sword*
C64: Die! *cuts Uiq another time*
Uiq: Uagh!!

OmegaIQ returns with an itembox.

Oiq: Here it Ultima!
Uiq: Finaly *opens the itembox* Time for you too die Cubed64!
C64: No, it can't be, it can't be true its a.

Silver Spoon

Uiq: Yes and now I shall destroy you *cuts C64*
C64: Blargh I am dead *actually dies*
Uiq: Victory is ours team!!
TeamIQ: Yay!

Edit: Beat that spammers!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: Well that was interesting......
Cha: Yes, quite.... what will we do, he is too powerfull.
GodIQ: Yes, I am too powerful, whatever shall we do...Wait what the **** am I saying!
Ace: Why dont you just go rule your land, we dont pose any threat to you.... yet! Mwa ha hah ahhhhhh!
GodIQ: K!!!

Ace: Ok guys, here is what I think. No physical projectile or convetional weapon can hurt GodIQ.
Rebel Group: Yeah, we all know!
Ace: I know why. It is simple really. He has an AT Field.
Rebel Group: Oh yeah, that makes sense.... what's an AT Field.
Ace: Basically, it is a power that I thought only angels could use. When they're desire is strong enough, they can stop any attack. but now it looks like GodIQ can use it, but he doesn't even understand it. So, I propose we catch him offguard. He thinks we cannot hurt him, but we will. By nuetralizing the AT Field with one of our own.
Rebel Group: And that will work? How do we harness the power of the At Feild if we do not have an angel.
Ace: Oh, we do. It was developed by a group called NERV. It is called the Evangelion.
Rebel Group: We do not understand. we are trusting you with this.....
Ace: It wont be a problem!

At NERV Headquarters...

Ace: Is the Eva ready!
Commander: We are going to need 7 minutes.
Ace: Good. Do we need a pilot.
Commander: You will do it.
Ace: Me!?!? I dont wanna. You were supposed to have one ready.
Commander: And we do. Your are capable, are you not?
Ace: Yeah, I guess I'll do it, seein as how I can syncronize.

In the Eva....

Ace: Aww man... I didn't think I would have to put my life on the line..... Sycronization is complete... I will move out.

I show up in my shiny Eva ready to kick GodIQ's ***.

GodIQ: What the **** is this.... a new toy?
Ace: Yeah, and its all mine. This should be easy.
GodIQ: You cannot kill me, I know more than you think Ace....
Ace: Yeah, you think you are invincible or something.
GodIq: Ha ha ha!.... So do you. Have you ever thought about that. (That verbal jab hit me right were it counted....)
Ace: Hey he's right. I have been going through this thinking I can't die... but the possibility is there staring me down.... OMG I am gonna die!
NERV HQ: The polit is reacting strangfe, nerv connections shutting down, there is nothing he can do!
GodIQ: See, you realize the truth don't you.....
Ace: Oh ****, this is not good...
GodIQ: (With a swift movment of his hand GodIQ creates a wave of enrgy and sends it right at the Eva... and me. It hits my Eva in the chest.... and takes away three layers of armor.)
Ace: AAAHHHHHH! OMG, I AM going to lose and be killed.
NERV HQ: The pilot is about to lose consiousness!
Ace: What am I going to do?!?!
GodIQ: How about this... (He takes his sword and stabs it right through the Eva's head. But before it makes contact I have passed out.... The eva now has a whole in its head and almost one right through its chest.)
Ace:......
Rebel Group: We new this would not work!

With all hope lost, and all nerv connections broken... the Eva lays there motionless.

NERV HQ: It is over, no life signs show on the pilot.... and the eva has gone completely silent.
Commander: GodIQ will not be happy about our uprising... he will kill us all for sure.
NERV HQ: Wait..... high energy reading within the Eva, but the pilot still show no signs of life.....

The eva gets up all on its own, grabs its head and lets out a howl. When it removes its hands the whole in its head has completely disapeared.

GodIQ: What?! Hmph! It still cannot harm me. I have the AT Field, I told you Ace, I know more than you think.....
NERV HQ: The Eva has stared its own AT Field. It is nutralizing God IQ's own At Field. He's voulnarable!...... The pilot.... He's come back to life!!!!!!
Ace: Heh, thats what you think buddy! HAAAAAAA! (I thrust the Eva's hand right at GodIq's head, then the other..... apply pressure and POP! Blood and brains go gushing everywhere.....) I nuetralized the AT field... Looks like "I" knew more than "You" thought....

I and Eva are ruler of the land.....
(Beat it!.... I think... Was that what you were looking for ?)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Venom: Ha! That punny Ace and his Rebel army will never touch my rebel army!

*sends out two units, all of them insanely super-powered*

Those units look like this:
Unit 1:
Skeleton, Hawkman
Ghost, Mage, Ghost

Unit 2:
Knight, Ninja,
Muse, Doll Mage, Venom (Phantom Opinion Leader)

*I sent Unit 1 to your castle*

Ace: Ha, you puny Rebels will never defeat me! I am all powerful!
You may as well just give up now!
>Yes No

My Unit: No

Ace: Fine then! I will show you the power of the AT field!

*battle begins*
*My Ghosts use nitemare on Ace's Knight, both miss*
*Ace uses random magic attack on Ghost, miss*

Mage: Ha! You fool! Only white magic can defeat the undead!

*Mage uses hit-all "Firewall"*

Ace: No! I can't block us all at once!

*Ace's Knights all Die*

Ace: HA! You can still never defeat ME!

Mage: Oh ya?
*Uses Tarot card Fortune, which forces Ace to run away*

*Venom comes up from outside the castle and sits on the throne, and puts undead units all around him to block Ace, or anyone else who may show up*
Venom: Ha! I am the ruler of the land...

~ Azure

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Venom: holy ****e whats that frickin smell? it smells like **** only comin out of george bushs mouth

in comes dommanite and he explodes becasue hes a talking dynamite

then he regenerates

and he is the ruler of the land :eek:

MarioRPG

Smash Rookie
MarioRPG: VENOM!!!!! :crazy: HEEEELLLLP!!!!! :crazy: HEEEELLLLP!!!!! :crazy: The Princess Peach has been captured again by BOWSER!!!!!! :crazy: Please, OH, PLEASE go and help her!!!!! :cry: OHHHH, PLEASE!!!!! :cry:

Venom Dream: Hmm..... :confused: What's in it for me?

MarioRPG: Ummm..... You..... get to ummm..... :confused: Oh! You get to be her lovely husband and have a bright future together with her like getting kids and all! :D

Venom Dream: Hmmm..... :confused: Works for me! Don't worry my love! Dada is coming! :crazy:

MarioRPG: Heh Heh..... :chuckle: He's so gullible! :chuckle: Well, now that he's gone, the land is all mine to own!!!!! :chuckle: Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa!!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: You like smilies....
MarioRPG: Yeah, what of it!?!?
Ace: Oh nothing really, its just that, you used so many, of look here comes Tic....
Tic: WTF Mario you used wayy to many Smilies. Its not against the rules because its common sense! (Smashes Mario's head w/ a hammer) I dont want to be ruler. You take it!
Ace: Alright!

I am ruler of the land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
A dim light surrounds Ultima IQ and his team that is lying defeated on the ground, but suddently something happens. A large flying object flies throught the sky and appears over the defeated team. It is shaped like an U.F.O but there are clearly human markings on the ship. Then it opens a hatch under it and fires an unholy dark beam at team IQ and they all dissapear.

Warning! might reveal lots of boring information about Ultima and co, you CAN skip all the way down where you see the next big red text again

Sometime later our antihero finds himself in a comfy bed, inside a whit room, he appears too be pretty much alive, allthoug being brutally killed by EVA and Ace.

Uiq: Uh? where am I? what is this place? where are the others?

A robotic person enters the room and walks over to Ultimas bed.

Rob: Finaly you are awake master Ultima IQ, you have been unconsious for some time now.
Uiq: Huh? who are you? and what is this place?
Rob: I am a android 7th series, but the masters call me Rob3. This is the Ultimania special forces air ship.
Uiq: The what?
Rob: Master Hal will fill you in on the details. And by the way, you will find your gear inside that locker over there.
Uiq: (Hal? that names sounds fammiliar). Allright.

Rob3 leaves the room and Ultima slowly gets out of the bed, noticing that he has no wounds from the last battle. He equip his gear and notice notable changes in its structure. It has been uppgraded by someone. He leaves the room.

Commander: Ah there we have our last IQ member. Please join the rest of your crew in the tactical room. Rob12, escort him there.
Rob12: Yes Commander.

Ultima IQ is escorted too the tactical room where the other 9 IQs are and another person.

???: Welcome Ultima, please sit down. We have waited a long time for you too awake.
Uiq: Huh? was I oversleeping or something?
???: No, no. Your body was just not ready too function again. But we did not think it would take a longer time too bring you back.
Uiq: Back from where?
???: Since you appear too have a slight bit of amnesia, I will tell you. You and the rest of your team where wiped out by this EVA and its pilot Ace. We brought all of your dead bodies back here.
Uiq: What? im dead?
???: No, we have used our tecnology too revive you, and too uppgrade each of your gears too the max.
Uiq: So I was dead? for real this time. But tell me. what is this place? and who are you?
???: I am Hal.

All of the IQs shouts Hal?

Hal: Yes it is me.
Uiq: But your...
Hal: Not real? thats only half true. But it's better for you not too know.
Uiq: And this air ship thingie?
Hal: You mean Ragnarok IQ? I created this ship with alien tecnology and the help of a secret orginasiation.
Uiq: And what do I have too do with all of this?
Hal: You are our best agent, and captian of Team IQ.

Lots of things gets too Ultimas mind as he hears about everything Hal has too tell him, about himself, team IQ, Rangnarok and their mission. Ultima IQ also regains most of his lost memory.

Uiq: So we are supposed too take over the land? why?
Hal: Even at as high position as I am in, I do not know.
Uiq: Then I shall take over this 'land' and Team IQ shall rule it forever.
Hal: No, we will only send you this time. We need the rest of your team elsewhere.
Uiq: I understand, is this why my gear has been upgraded?
Hal: Yes, now you must leave. Before Ace decides too do something about us.
Uiq: Yes sir!
Hal: Don't call me that, afterall, you are ranked higher than me.
Uiq: What? *is teleported out of the Ragnarok*

And now back too the game

Ultima IQ appears in front of the caslte, and he looks uppon it as if he had never seen it before.

Uiq: *walks too the castle gate* What is this strange round object thats is on the door instead of a door handle?. Is there any way too use it too open this door? *tries knocking on the knob*
Slave: *from the inside* You are not wanted here, now leave!
Uiq: What? Nevermind, is there a man named Ace in there?
Slave: Master Ace must not be disturbed while watching EVA.
Uiq: I have my orders, either you let me in or I'll.
Slave: ... GO AWAY!!!

Ultima IQ breaks through the thronedoor crushing the slave under it. He finds the throne room door and it too has a strange knob on it. He decides too just break through it too.

Ace: What the ****? I thought I killed you AND your team!!
Uiq: I seem too be pretty much alive.
Ace: Thats why I got my mad scientists too invent me a secret anti Ultiguy weapon!
Uiq: ...
Ace: Ah there is my mad scientist right now.
Dexter: Im am such a genious! I got a sample of Ultimas blood and found the perfect weapon against him Sir Ace.
Ace: Well where is it?
Dexter: I will be right back *runs too the kitchen*
Ace: Sorry fot making you wait.
Uiq: No problem.
Dexter: Here it is!! the allmightiest weapon of them all!!
Ace: A trouth? the legendary Ultiguy buster is a fish?
Dexter: YES!! and it ahs destroyed him twize before.
Ace; Gimme that!! *gtrabs the trouth* Now I shall kill you for good, and store your body in my frezzer where I store all of my fish!! *smacks Ultima with the trouth*
Uiq: Huh?
Ace: What?
Dexter: Impossible!! he was supposed too be *gets shot by Ace*
Ace: It seems that you have gotten immune too your only weakness Ultiguy. And with that, I will ahve too say...
Uiq: ?
Ace: Good bye cruel world!!! wahahahahahaha!!!!! *waves his arms rapidly as he runs screaming thowards the bottomless cliff that is still in the throne room*
Uiq: ?
Ace: Wohohohohohohoooo chough! I shall never feel pain again!!! *jumps over the cliff and dissapears into the darkness*
Uiq: Mission complete! but I have a bad feeling about this, I mean. He could have ran away or something, I think I would have 'maybe' let him get away.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Chaoser walk back into whats left of the throne room

Cha: D*mn!!...you guys must have had some fun here?
Uiq:.......
Cha: Whats the matter?...Cat got your tongue.
Cha:heh. Ultamaiq!..Im curious about your Godlike Powers......show me them!
Cha:So thats how its going to be..huh?
Cha:ok thats how it is...then i guess i'll have to make you use your powers!!!!!.....ahhh!!!.

Chaoser flies toward ultimaiq prepared to launch a lethal assault and as i fly closer. He just sits there in the throne with a expression of no fear....nothing all!.
Chaoser thens grab ultimaiq by his next and toss him into the air, but before he touch the ceiling Chaoser appears above him giving him a powerful elbow to the stomach, which sent him back down into the ground at a incredible speed. Boom!! as he crashed at least six inches into the cement floor.

Cha: tsk tsk...i thought he was the one...........what the...?:eek:

As the dust cleared...there ultimaiq's seemigly lifeless bodly layed. But he manage to sit up without a struggling at all...like he did'nt even feel a thing. All there was, was here dull facial expression.

Cha:hahaha...so your stronger then i thought......show me your true power!!!
Uiq:......
Cha:Whats with you?....You rather die than fight?
Uiq:......
Cha: OK!!!...Have it your way then...prepare to die:grrr:

Chaoser run towards and give him a kick to the back of his head, which sends his body rolling across the floor into another wall. But before the dust clears i shoot thousands of dark energy into the smoke where his body lies causing the whole wall to collapse on top of him. As a finisher Chaoser create a huge ball of dark energy in one hand and throw it towards the the debrie. Which caused the castle itself to desinergrate leaving the throne.
When the dust cleared there was no ultimaiq to be found.

Cha:huh?!!...where did he go?

As Chaoser said these words he noticed ultimaiq sitting on the throne...staring into space.

Cha: What the h*ll?...are you joking with me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uiq:.........
Cha:Say something!!!!!!!!......ok F*ck it!!!.......DIE!!!

Chaoser pulls out his two guns(Ike&Tina). At high speed each bullet peirces Ultimaiq's body. As the blood pours our of ultimaiq's body as he hits the floor. It all of a suddens reverses, all the wasted blood starts to flow back into ultimaiq's body as it healed.

Cha: What the h*ll are you!!......hmm i see a auto life ring.....i guesss the only way to kill you is to destroy the ring too......easy!

Ultimaiq......his hand infront of his face and stares at the ring. Then he proceeds to remove it and chunks it away and begans to stand up.

Cha: So does this means you'll fight me?
Cha: Well then prepare to feel even more pain.

Ultmaiq's body is then slung around into mountains and into the ground by Chaoser's relentless beatings.

Cha: One last attack then and you'll be finished!!!

Chaoser forms two huge balls of energy into his hands as he brings them together... to create a enegy so huge that mountain tops started to crumble. As the balll got huger...ultimaiq's facial expression change for a moment. Instead of a dull expression, it changed iinto a expression of fear!.

Cha:Yes.thats the look i want!!!.....now sing!!!!!!!

Chaoser said this as he threw the enormous ball at ultimaiq. But something strange happen as the ball engulfed ultimaiq's body.

Uiq:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Cha:Yes!!...YES!!!!...SING!!!!:demon:

As the ball exploded, the after shocks sent even near by trees and buildings crumbling and flying.
*But not to Chaoser's knowing 9 figures flew into the blast of energy...what could this mean?

Cha:hahahahahhhah....stupid fool should have listen and transformed.

As these words were being said...energy from within the smoke peirced Chaoser's shoulder..

Cha: What the....huh?...how could this be.......heh..i see..Finally!!!

To be continued...........on the next episode of Ruler of the Land!

Kid 1:Aww man.. i wanted to see what Chaoser was looking at.
Kid 2: Yeah, and see what happen to Ultimaiq, cuz he rocks hard.
Kid 1:Yeah, and Chaoser rocks harder.
Kid 2:............uh yeah >_>

Kid 1: Are you saying ultimaiq's better? <_<
Kid 2: Uhh..duh...*idiot*
Kid 1: Oh yeah, Chaoser had twin guns ans swords and owns his own underworld. I'm going there cause my mom said i could.
Kid 2: Ultima can make 9 more of him and can fuse together to make one poweful being.
Kid 1: He's no match for Chaoser still
Kid 2: No he isn't
Kid 1: Yes he is

Kid 1 punches Kid 2 ans Kid 2 gets up and roundhouse kick Kid 1. But, before they got any further, there dad came in and gave them a beating they won't forget.

*Next day*

Kid 1: Its coming hurry!
Kid 2: Coming!

Announcer: Last time on Ruler of the Land........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cha:hahahahahhhah....stupid fool should have listen and transformed.

As these words were being said...energy from within the smoke peirced Chaoser's shoulder..

Cha: What the....huh?...how could this be.......heh..i see..Finally!!!:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha: Maybe now i'll get a fight.....lets g...

But before Chaoser could finish, Godlike IQ already delivered a blow to Chaoser's stomach. Causing Chaoser to fall down towards the ground, but before he could. Godlike IQ caught him by the collar and held Chaoser up and with the other hand. Begun to slowly punch Chaoser. All the time keeping that dull look on his face. Godlike IQ hurls Chaoser into the ground and stares into the smoke.

Godlike IQ:......

Out of the smoke Chaoser flies above Godlike IQ.

Choaser: *D*mn i did'nt think he would get this strong..maybe i'll have to even things up..heh*

But then Godlike IQ appeared behind Chaoser and with the palm of his hand directed a energy blast towards Chaoser's back. Ch
Cha: I might
aoser had no way of dodging this attack, but he still elbowed Godlike IQ to the face which had no effect at all and then..........Godlike IQ finally released his blast which sent Chaoser flying through two mountain tops.

Kid 1:Whoa!!!
Kid 2:Whoa!!!

Chaoser pulling himself out of the rubble looks up to see Godlike IQ headed straight for him.

Cha: D*nm!! what should i do?...He's way faster and stronger then i am. Ahead on attack would'nt work at all.....oh well f*ck i'm just going to go at em.

Chaoser charges towards Godlike IQ to meet him....but suddenly Godlike IQ dissappears and reappears above Chaoser and drops down with with a elbow to his back. Causing Chaoser to fly into the ground creating a huge crater and right behind was a blast shot by Godlike IQ, which Chaoser tried to hold off but another balst was headed towards Chaoser....so he did the only thing he could.......Chaoser directed the blast towards a senior citizen home.......

GIQ....>_>
Cha:.............my bad.......

Being destracted Chaoser forgot about the other blast and was engulfed in a huuge explosion......could this be the end of Chaoser....

*commercial*

Bob:Jimmy i have good news
Jim: Really daddy!!!! :chuckle:
Bob: Yeah!...I'm not your father!!
Jim::eek: ...but i thought you had good news.
Bob: I do...i justed thousands of dollars by switching to geico.

*Now back to ROTL*

GIQ:.........

Godlike IQ waits patiently til the dust cleared. But where was Chaoser.

*two hours later*

Cha:Yo lets go!!

Godlike IQ shoots a blast at Chaoser which is easily deflected towards a day care center.....

GIQ:........>_>
Cha:Hey! i'm evil remember!

Chaoser and Godlike IQ echange blows. Back to back each one shows their amazing abilty to change the tide of battle...but Godlike IQ made one fatal mistake....

Godlike IQ.....Wait!!!....i got to pee!.
Cha: WTF!?...dude what happen to your voice?
Godlike IQ...puberty...ok!
Cha:hahahahaahahaaa!!
GIQ: Give me a sec

Godlike IQ goes into a rest room.

GIQ: ok im back!
Cha: dude!...you have tissue on your shoe
GQ: So that why does girls where laughing...man im a idiot
Cha:yeah pretty much...any lets finish
GIQ: wait how did you get so strong...
Cha: Hmmmm...i might tell you wheni meet you in my underworld.

Chaoser charges and punches Godlike IQ which sends him flying into a old guy holding a baby.

GIQ:.....>_>....leave the old ppl and babies alone dude
Cha: IT's not my fault there in the wrong place a tthe right time

Godlike IQ reacts with a quick blast that sends Chaoser into a a plane.

Cha:.....>_>
GIQ:.....uhhhhh

Cha: Ok im tired one of us have to die...starting...now!!

Chaoser and Godlike IQ both use everyonce of there energy to make one last attempt to destroy each other..........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Both fighters lie on the ground seemimgly dead. But Chaoser had a trick up his sleeve...........literally. At the flick of his wrist a bottle appeared in Chaoser's hand out of his sleeve, as he drunk it. he started to get up. While Godlike IQ layed seemingly lifeless

Cha:well..you were a great fighter, but there can only be one great fighter and thats me.....so good bye.................my friend.

Chaoser charged a balst with the lil strength the bottle of potion gave him in a attempt to destrpy Godlike IQ..................but as suddenly a blast out of nowhere came in blasted Chaoser which sent him to his knees........it was a ship, which took Godlike Iq inside

As Chaoser watched the ship fly away into space he muttered.........

Cha:Ragnarok.....

And fell unconcious.....a few hours later Chaoser awoke in his underworld...

Cha: huh?...what happen
Minions:Sire!...we found you laying uncounicous after a tiring battle with Godlike IQ

Cha:Yes!..I remember it was that ship......Ragnarok....Ragnarok...IQ?!

Minions: WE have rebuilt the castles just like it was before.
Cha: Yes, well let me go to rule the land once again.

I'm the Ruler of the Land!!!

Doomanite_X

Smash Apprentice
Lightning snake, u like lightning?

Lightning snake: yeah

ok here eat this, its lightning

Lightning snake eats it and dies because lightning is bad for you

i am the ruler of the land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom