• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Oops, wrong again Cubed! I appear behind him and give Cubed a wedgie so large and painful, he needs medical assistance to unpick it. WAPPA-CHANG! :D

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Just then Uiq where about too grab SAs underwhear too give him a oober wedgie he discovers something rather nasty.

Uiq: Holy! SabreAnt! your wearing a g-string!
SA: It's not what you think! I uuuuh... fell on top of it, and it kinda got stuck there.
Uiq: Under your pants?
SA: I had too run too the bus, I diden't have time too take it off.
Uiq: What? it takes about a second to do so, and still you had time too put on your pants, shoes and ... nothing...
SA: <_< >_> hmmm only us two here? and Cubed went too the hospital.
Uiq: Yeah so, choughPERVchough!
SA: Meaning, if I kill you, nobodys gonna find out.
Uiq: ... MWahahahahahahahaha, you kill me? bah!
SA: Grrrrrrr, army of rubber hench men attack!!!!
Rhm: Sorry, we don't listen too girlymen.
SA: What? you are supposed too be mindless slaves.
Rhm: Oh yeah, CHARGE!!
Uiq: Look a pinup model?
Rhm: Huh? *all of the rubber hench men looks behind them.
Uiq: Fire in the hole! *tosses a grenade into the large group of rubber hench men*
SA: Hahaa, you forgot to write that they exploded.
Uiq: Sorry *kaBOOOM all hench men die, and SabreAnt is B-slapped by a unseen force*
SA: Hey, unfair.
Uiq: Fear the mighty skill of the writer! *SabreAnt is lifed off the ground and hurled into the wall*
SA: OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOo!!
Uiq: Now you shall be... nah, I got a better idea *the unseen force takes SA down into the basement where a cloned MJ awaits him*
MJ: Hello, child, we meet again.
SA: Im not a kid.
MJ: Oh you will be, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I mean, ehheeheehee!!
SA: OMG, please let me die.

I am the ruler of the land!
(I sure am evil today)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I get up off the ground and dust myself off....

Ace: ****, that hammer of Tic's HURTS! But it didn't do any damage.... (And I have been using goo grammar..... I think)

I fly to the castle to find Ult. talking to himself about how evil he is....

Ult: I sure am evil today..... hehehehe!
SA: (In the basement) AHHHHHH! help me!!!!! It's MJ!!!!!!!!
Ult: Hehehehe!
Ace: Ult.! hove you no sense of compassion! SA deserved something bad, but that is horrible. ( I appear behind Ult. and try to put him in a choker hold, but accidentally snap his neck...) OOOPPs!

I am ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
SabreAnt lures MJ over with promises of snuggling and quickly whips off his G-String, Hansel style! Jumping at MJ suddenly, SabreAnt pins him to the floor and wraps the G around Michael's neck. "Now scream *****!" growls SabreAnt.

Using MJ's hi-pitched voice to his advantage, the ruler can't help but think its the new breed of girly man, namely SabreAnt. Wanting to see what all the fuss is about, Ace trudges down below and find MJ clining to the bars mumbling "He's out there! Behind, no wait! Over there. Oh gawd, where is he!?"

"MUHHAAAAHAAA! Erm I, I mean YEHS!!" grins SabreAnt from a dank corner of the cell. Seeing Ace got back quite speedily from the meteor smash from Tic, SabreAnt decides to be even speedier! Yes, you guessed it folks. On goes the spandex skin tight Falcon suit, and out goes all pride and sense of dignity.

OOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOoooooooOOoOoOOOoOooOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOoooooooOOoOoOOOoOooOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOoooooooOOoOoOOOoOooOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOoooooooOOoOoOOOoOooOOOOooooOOO!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
I get up off the ground and dust myself off....

Ace: ****, that hammer of Tic's HURTS! But it didn't do any damage.... (And I have been using goo grammar..... I think)
goo grammar? i like that. i didnt know there was a such thing as goo grammar ace? is it gooey? or is it green? anyway. heres how i now acquire the throne:

CK: hey wannabe!
SA: i AM NOT a wannabe! watch this. Falcon Punch! (does an ordinary punch.)
CK: Uhh...nothing happened.
SA: wait! Falcon Punch! (nothing happens again. he then realizes this and begins to press a button on his waist) wait! there are supposed to be flames. there! its on!
CK: *yawns* this oughtta be interesting.
SA: Falcon Punch! (flames burst out of holes in glove and catch SA on fire.
CK: see? nothing, but a wannabe.
SA: ahhhhh! ahhhh! im burning! im burning!
CK: well, this makes my job easier. (sits on throne) I am ruler of the land!

SUBNOTE: (captain falcon is my most HATED character)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
It's called a joke. Guess your just too simple minded......

Ace: Hey mister simple minded!
CK: Who you calling simple minded?
Ace: Well lets see, there nobody else in the room except you and me, so that just proves my point.
CK: At least I know that you calling me an idiot.
Ace: Good, CK, good. Now why do you go work on your grammar skills. That way you con't point mine out easier.....
CK: Okay!
Ace: *******....

I am ruler of the land.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Ace, you posted your sig..

Haha! Bathing in flames, SabreAnt cooks his toast on his buttcheeks, just the way he likes it. A well rounded meal for all intents and purposes. Extinguishing himself before incurring severe burns, SabreAnt deftly equips the empty fire extinguisher and bonks Ace over the head with it and flushes him down the toilet!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ace(Fox)
It's called a joke. Guess your just too simple minded......

Ace: Hey mister simple minded!
CK: Who you calling simple minded?
Ace: Well lets see, there nobody else in the room except you and me, so that just proves my point.
CK: At least I know that you calling me an idiot.
Ace: Good, CK, good. Now why do you go work on your grammar skills. That way you con't point mine out easier.....
CK: Okay!
Ace: *******....

I am ruler of the land.
lol i dont think so ace. its called a joke too. i gues YOU are also SIMPLE-Minded. by the way i like the incidental grammar errors on mine quotes. like "CK: that you calling me an idiot" that a good one ;)

CK: hey there having a captian falcon memorabilia extravaganza sale on EBAY! everythigns real cheap!
SA: really????
CK: yes! you can get a new suit!
SA: cool! mines burnt anyway! (leaves to go to computer)hey! there is not sale!
CK: yes, i know. (sits on throne) guards! seize the captain Falcon obsesser and execute him immediately. and executre everybody who Loves captain falcon ONLY as much as he does. I am ruler of hte land. (hearing screaming of SA in the background *no please*)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Somewhere in the afterlife.

???: I've said it before and I say it again, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!
Uiq: But...
???: Silence!! you are too go back too earth now.
Uiq: Aw c'mon, some fool will just kill me again.
???: So?... Here is the deal, IF you can be the ruler of the land for over a month without anyone dethroning you, I will let you stay. (Like thats going too happen)
Uiq: Yay!

UltimaIQ is teleported back too earth.

Uiq: Now where is the castle? *turns around* Oh there it is:bee:.

Inside.

CK: Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *windows break*
Uiq: ...
CK: Ooooo sooole miiiio!!!! *people starts too die because the bad singing*
Uiq: *unaffected due too his helmet* Shut up! before everyone dies!
CK: Don't you like my singing?
Uiq: No.
CK: :mad: Grrrrrrrrr! you will suffer.
Uiq: Uuuuuuh im soooo scared, what you gonna do? use a fish?
CK: (D'oh!, how did he know, that means I'll have too use my secret weapon of high destruction) Take this you heathen!
Uiq: ?
CK: Oh right. *throws Hamtaro at Uiq*
Uiq: Oh how cute! *steps on Hamtaro* Look, I painted your floor.
CK: But, but, your afraid of Hamtaro.
Uiq: Just they're song.
CK: Right-o *writes it on his notepad* Sorry I gtg now. *runs away ploting a evil plan*

(Wow I bacame the ruler without killing anything... Hamsters dosen't count)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Being far too sexy to execute, SabreAnt is let go by the guards and rescues all his fellow Falcon fans! Hap cha! Then in a flash, he races to the throne room at the speed of OOoOO!

Wielding his trusty rubber mallet, SabreAnt pounces on ultimaiq2 and pins him down. "Guess a number between 1 and 1000" says SabreAnt. "Uhh 84" replies ultimaiq2. "HA!" SabreAnt taps his mallet on ultis head 84 times and then boots his butt really heavily out of the door and slams it shut!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: hello sabreant
SA: you!! i thought i atomic wedgied you!!
C64: you did. but i have recovered and i am here to kill you!!
SA: oh yeah, well, ATTACK C.FALCON FANS!!!!!!
*100 weirdos dressed as captian falcon jump towards me and try to kill me*
C64: pathetic fools!!!
*with a wave of my hand i stop all of the wannabes and with a click of my fingers i make their stomach and intestines burst out of their mouths, killing them very painfully*

SA: oh man that was disgusting, they are everywhere!!!
C64: yes, and now for you!!!
*i pounce on top of sabreant and rip all of his fingers and toes off with a pair of pliers*
SA: arrrrgggghh, you psycho!
C64: yep, thats right
*then i get a spoon and pluck out sabreant's eyeballs and pour sand into the empty sockets*
SA: :cry: :cry:
*then i get some hydrochloric acid and pour it down sabreants throat, i cut off his knee caps and break his arms. I then throw him in a pool full of lemon juice mixed with vinegar*
C64: ah, so much fun, so much pain.
*ithen pull sabreant out of the pool of lemon juice and vinegar and cut open his belly and pull out his insides*
C64: yay, now he has died in one of the worst ways ever.

I am the RULER OF THE LAND

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Waking Cubed64 from his wet-dream, SabreAnt pulls Cubed's jockstrap so far up his butt crack that he manages to pull the elastic band over Cubed's eyes! TWANG!

"ARGH, my arse!" shouts Cubed.
"Yep, its official, you're gay" says SabreAnt.

With an almighty ==THWACK== SabreAnt plunges an axe into Cubed's spine and thrusts a sword through his throat. Choking on his own blood, all Cubed can do is await a resurrection, were he so lucky. Fainting from blood loss Cubed slumps to the ground in agony and SabreAnt kicks his head so hard that Cubed's skull caves in.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
I take Sabreant and fold his body into a origami crane, now that I have created the 1000th crane from human bodies I am granted eternal life.
Quetzalcoatl sits on the ground in meditation while japanese music plays the background

I am now the ruler of Japan.. i mean, the land

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ bursts into the throne room and starts choping everything up.

Que: Hey stop that, your ruining my meditation.
Uiq: Muahahahaaaa!!! *slices up a table*
Que: Your mad, did you know that?
Uiq: Mwahahahahaaaaa!!!! *throws a bomb into the toilet*
Que: Stop it!! your gonna kill us all!!
Uiq: Wahahahahahaaaa!!!!! *wedigies Quetzalcoatl*
Que: Ouchie! Your insane!!
Uiq: Meh! *cuts Quetzalcoatls head off*

UltimaIQ is the ruler of the land! (has he realy gone mad? find out in the next post in ruler of the land!)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: (walks up to throne)
UltimaIQ: mauhhhahahah. (looks around. sees a hamster. steps on it) ahahahahhahaaha!!!!!!
CK: man is that guy okay? i dont think he should rule us if he isnt in the right mind. (walks up throne)
UltimaIQ: (just stares at cloudkid) hahahahahahahahah!
CK: wow. you really are crazy arent you?
UtlimaIQ: (pulls out throwing knife) ahahahahahaha!
CK: what are you planning on doint with that?????(im to stupid to realize this)
UltimaIQ: hahahaah(throws it and Cloudkid dodges it) ahhahaahahhah.
CK: ah! you ARE crazy! i know how to solve this! her play ET for the ATARI! only someone who is crazy could play this game for hours on end. (pulls out Atari, hooks it up, puts in ET and hands joystick to UltimaIQ)
UltimaIQ: (playing and then falls into one of the god Freaking holes you could never get out of.) ahahahahahah! *points to screen and gestures to CK to look* ahahahahahahah
CK: yes your stuck.
UltimaIQ: meh hahahahaahahaha (apparently decides to play until he can decide to get out of it.)
CK: well..( slumps the crazy ULTimaIQ off the throne. puts him in a straight jacket.) [not sure on spelling] now (sits on throne) I am ruler of the land. (now throws utlimaIQ in a Maximum security prison inisde a maximum security prison which is also inside a MUCH bigger maximum security prison on an island VERY similar to Alcatraz) he WONT be coming back. and even if he does i got my usual laser sensors, motin bombs. asssualt rifles, securtiy sttems and Pencils! muahahahahahahah.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
umm i dont know how you got there but since you did a crappy post so will I! I slap MnR for a crappy post and throw em in the same maximum security prison as ultimaIQ2! I sit on throne and am once again Ruler of the Land with all the security stuff metinoed in my previous post. mauaahahhaahaa

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
At the Maximum security prison inside a maximum security prison which is also inside a MUCH bigger maximum security prison on an island VERY similar to Alcatraz.

Uiq: Mwahahahahahaaaa!
Guard: What so funny?
Uiq: This place is gonna blow!
Guard: And how is that supposed too happen? hmmmmmm.
Uiq: Meheheheheheeeee! I just used the black materia too cast Meteor, and its going too hit us.
Guard: *not beliving Uiq* Yeah right, you would die too.
Uiq: Not neccesary, im immune too dark magic..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAchoughHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

A red object is sighted in the sky, and its approacing the Maximum security prison inside a maximum security prison which is also inside a MUCH bigger maximum security prison on an island VERY similar to Alcatraz.

A little while later... ka-BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Uiq: Hehehehe, now too take back the throne *is now 'sane' again*

At the castle.

CK: DDR!! yay!! *plays Dance Dance Revolution*
Uiq: *blasts through the door* Got any last words?
CK: Yeah, HOW THE H*** did you get out of the Maximum security prison inside a maximum security prison which is also inside a MUCH bigger maximum security prison on an island VERY similar to Alcatraz?
Uiq: I cast Meteor on it.
CK: Then you should have died.
Uiq: Nope, take a look at my status screen.
CK: This is no game you know *pushes the Triangular button and enters Uiq' status screen* Hmmmmmmm Max stats... Oh there it is... Immunity against Dark magic.
Uiq: I used too be immune against Holy too, untill a certian someone stole my Holy ring.
CK: Though luck <_< >_> Where did he go?
Uiq: Behind you!! *snaps CKs neck*

SNTRL

Smash Lord
*I walk in*

Cha:Are you accussing me of stealing your ring
Ult:If the....shoe fits.
Cha:so ur saying that i stole it?
ULt: I did'nt say your name once
Cha:But...forget it.

Ult:Are you here to try and take my soul again?
Cha:Remeber when i said "I'll be the greastest evil"?..Well i killed they guy that gave me the powers.So i don't owe him any souls.
Ult:Thats why you have been gone for awhile.
Cha:Now..how should i get the throne?...I could torture/kill you or just let you walk out of here.
Ult:...uhhh...can i have my ring back?
Cha:i thought u were'nt accussing me of stealing
Ult:I never said you did'nt steal it.
Cha:No what?....die.
*Chaoser builds a huge Genki Dama dark energy looking ball and throws it at Ultimaiq*
*Ultimaiq teleports out of the castle(place of his choice)*
*I redirect the ball into space, which hits URanus*
Cha:You were lucky now, but no one accusing me of stealing even if i did!!!

I'm the Ruler of the Land!!
(Cubed i still have'nt forgotten the torture you put me through a few pages back.:demon:

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Well guess what Chaoser, im back.

C64: hello Chaoser
Ch: wha??? i thought sabreant atomic wedgied you
C64: he did, but useing my ultimate powers i removed my undies from my ***
Ch: well ill just atomic wedgie you again
C64: too bad, im wearing boxer shorts
Ch: ****, well, please dont tortue me, ill do anything!!
C64: even spend the night with Captian Falcon??
Ch: ooookay, ill do almost anything
C64: nah, its much more fun if i torture you
Ch: * cries like a little girl*

*I punch Chaoser right on the nose and it breaks, then i throw him off the throne and out the castle where he lands in a pool of petrol. I pull him out of the pool and light a match*

Ch: oh gawd, please....... noooo
C64: yep, BURN!!!!

*i throw the match at chaoser and he is engulfed in flame, but i dont let him die. Just as he is burnt enough, i whip out my emergencey fire extinguisher and put chaoser out. Lying on the floor and completley burnt with 3rd degree burns, Chaoser barely manages to say:*

Ch: you sick, twisted, evil, sadist
C64: well i havent even started

*i peel of all of chaosers burnt sick, so he has no skin left. (Anyone seen We Were Soldiers with Mel Gibson in it? that scene where that guy gets burnt by napalm and his skin peels off, thats what it looked like). Then i whip out my favorite liquid, lemon juice and vinegar mixed together and pour it all over Chaoser. Screaming in emense pain, Chaoser gasps for breath, but i have had enough of torturing him*

C64: well, that was fun wasnt it
Ch: .... gasp........ choke......... cough..... are you going to kill me now?
C64: nah, im going to leave you here, COVERED IN FLESH EATING ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ch: :cry: :cry: :cry:
C64: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I fly back to the castle with Chaoser's screams in the background. When i get tothe throneroom i use my light powers to create a forcefield around the castle that no-one can get though, tunnel under or destroy. Then i send out a pulse of light energy that kills everyone in the castle.

I am the RULER OF THE LAND :demon: :demon: :demon:

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I am transported to Hammerfest, the worlds most developed GDI base

I fire an EM pulse cannon to disable all of your defenses.
AfTER which i lock on to the roof ubove the trone room and blast a 50" wide hole with an Ion Cannon blast then send wave after wave of goast stalkers in to crush you, and your security

LS: please, If you must Kill me, Do it Quickly

MnR::demon: :laugh: :demon:
LS::crazy: :eek:

MNR: *pulls out one Eeeevil looking Katana* quick, pain less death you ask? Bah, I shall Give you the Honor of falling To my newest blade: the Tetsaga!!!:laugh:

LS:O_O

MNR: * Slashes LS with the sheer speed of sonic the hedghog, the ferocity of a crazed Barbarian, and the grance, elegance and prcision of a brain sergion*

LS: falls apart into nice little squares with one exeption
Ls:skull: How could you?

MnR: good thing i didn't cut you head up, I still need that crown

LS: you cheeses grate my body with a sword, skin my head in such a manner that i am STILL alive, and you STILL EXPECT ME TO RELINQUISH MY THRONE!!!!??

MnR: umm Yeah *waggles sword around menenclingly*

LS: :skull: ok here you go

MnR is you help me keep the title Of Ruler Of The Land, i might have about 20 pheonix downs with your name on them

LS: k

MNR: I AM NOW RULER OF THE LAND!!! I will Now Give You All Once Choice....
Surrender,.. or RUN!!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: soo, Marth_n_Roy, i havent tortured you yet, have i??
MnR: uhh, no, but ive seen what you did to the others, but i wont let you do that to me!! *whips out Tetsaga*
C64: pfft, thats nothing compared to my....... chaingun
MnR: oh ****
*i mow down Marth_n_Roy and his lame sword with my superior chain gun*

C64: man that guy was pathetic, anyway, back to being.......

RULER OF THE LAND

PS: i automatically shoot anyone that steps in the throne room.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ is at his place of choice.

Uiq: Ah I love it here.... No I don't, I wanna be the ruler. Allthought it is futile *Teleports*

At the castle (Duh).

C64: Welcome back mr Ultima I've been expecting you.
Uiq: EY!! you said in your last post the you would automatically shoot anyone that steps into the throne room.
C64: I ran out off ammo, while improving my aim on the pidgeons.
Uiq: Cool.
C64: Cool that you think it's cool.
Uiq: Cool that you think that I think it's cool.
C64: Kewl.
Uiq: Huh?
C64: Nothing <_< >_>... Im gonna be dethroned now don't I?
Uiq: Yeah, pretty much.
C64: Do I get a last wish?
Uiq: Yes, but -=Marth_n_Roy=- gets to wish it (BTW, there is a city in Norway called Hammerfest).
MnR: Im alive again!!!
Uiq: Yes, and now you must wish what you think C64 would wish.
MnR: *evil smile* I wish, that C64 would get infinity ammounts of torture on himself.
Uiq: Granted, C64 is now thrown into Cloned MJs prison cell.
MnR: Yay!
Uiq: And -=Marth_n_Roy=- gets too watch.
MnR: Yay!
C64: I haven't had a line for some time now. I mean... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Cubed64 is thrown into MJs prison cell and -=Marth_n_Roy=- gets too watch.

C64: No stop, don't do that!! NoooOOOooooOOOoooouuuu!!!!!!
MnR: Nice one MJ.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I warp into the throneroom OoT style.
Ult2: Wha? Link?
Me: Nope.
Ult2: Ah. You. I hadn't seen you for a while. I thought you had finally died.
MnR: Can I kill him Ult2?
MnR: Is that all you can say?
Mnr: Stop saying that.
Me: Nope.:p
Ult2: Calm down. Now, you hate c64, right.
Ult2: Yeah, well, do you want to see him getting tortured?
Me:......
Ult2: Just walk over here.
*I walk over to the door and see C64 getting....well....*
C64: Help me, help me (He will cry) I am so trapped here do to my lack of skills at SSBM. Only you with your uber skills can save me.(He will whine)
ME: Nope.
Ult2 and MnR laugh. I grab Ult2's teleporter thing and teleport in the dungeon, grab C64 and warp out.
Ult2: Huh? Why did you do that!?
I throw the teleporter at Ult2 and it explodes sending Ult2 and MnR(He was too close to Ult2) into the dungeon.
C64: thanks for saving me. *Pulls out bazoka* Now die!
Me:Nope.
C64 fires, forgetting to put any ammo in.
C63: Dang
Me: Ha. You lost a number. You're only C63 now.
C63: Yeah, but you spoke.
MnR: Is that all you can say?
C63: Oh.
*I kick C63 in the nuts, and shoot him in the temple with my handy Deagle. I throw the corpse into the fire surrounding the castle, destroying his body completely and utterly.*
Me:I guess I rule the land then.

*Doesmannerism*

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Lucky im a light being, otherwise i'd be dead

C63: hello Mic_128, im back
M128: oh ****, are oyu going to torture me?
C63: yep, but before i do that......
*i stab my hand through Mic_128 and in true Mr. Smith style, i suck a number out of him*
C64: ahhh, much better
M127: hey, you stole a number from me
C64: yeah, now for the torture
M127: waaaaa
*I conjure a large tank of water filled with Box Jellyfish. I then pick Mic_127 up, stab a stonefish into his stomach, rub a blue ringed octopus all over his face and inject scorpion venom into his back, then i throw him into the water*
M127: oh...... *vomits blood*
C64: yes, thats right, succumb to the poison of australia's most venomous creatures
M127: i .......... blargh......... uhhhhhhh
*The member formerly known as Mic_128 dies from massive amounts of poison being injected into his body*

C64: ahhhhh, gotta love the poison of australian animals

I am once again the RULER OF THE LAND

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
I jab cubed64 in a pressure point that causes him to become paralysed temporarily
I then proceed to lay cubed on the ground and balance a beaker of heavily concentrated Hydrochloric acid on his forehead, with metal rods connecting from his wrists to the beaker so that any slight movement of the arms will cause the beaker to spill and burn his face off. Sharp knives are pointed 1 millimitre away from his neck and even swallowing too hard will cause severe slashing. Cubeds legs are connected to a sadistic contraption that will drop an megaton anvil if his legs move at all. Ultra sensitive microphones will sense any motion, with the sound output being plugged into cubed's ears, so that a slight movement will create sound wave so powerful, his ear drums will explode. Finally, he is forced to watch re-runs of Passions (for anyone who doesn't know, I'm sure you get the gist that its a sucky tv show) Its behind sound proof glass by the way, otherwise he wouldve been in a million pieces by now :p.
Can he withstand the crapness of passions?
Can he do anything without being horribly mutilated?
In the meantime, I am the ruler of the land.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hmm, im in a bit of a sticky situation, but using my amazing intelligence i have devised a way of getting out of it.
Flicking my wrists in the correct way i fling the concentrated hydrochloric acid at the megaton anvil and it melts away into nothingness. Then i scream so loud that the speakers in my ears explode due to a audio overload. Now that i can make as much sound as i want, and my arms and legs are free. I remove the knives from around my neck and then smash through the soundproof window and obliterate the supid T.V. that is playing the stupid, crud, rubbish, soap opera Passions. Then i fly to the throneroom

Now its my turn.....

I encase Quetzalcoatl in a cement block, then i weld a metal bucket over his head and place motion censor bombs all over the cement block. If Quetzalcoatl moves the block, breaks the block or does anything at all to the block, the motion censor bombs will explode and kill him. These bombs are fire, water, wind, earth, EMP, eletric, psychic and any other thing that will disable them. Finally i place a light sheild around the cement block so no-one can go in and rescue him.

How will Quetzalcoatl get out of this trap?

For the time being, i am RULER OF THE LAND

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Quetz: Umm, cubed, you put mic_128 in the cement block!
Cubed: ****, oh well..
*lunges at Quetz Professor Quirrel style*
*Quetzalcoatl whips out a pencil and eye gouges Cubed in mida-air*

I am now the ruler of the land

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
rmusgrave: MUHAHAHA!!!
Quetza: What?
rmusgrave: ur pencil attack is futile against me!!! I'm blind!
Quetza: Hey? Then how are you going to beat me?
rmusgrave: My communist Chinese army will beat you!!
Quetza: You're Mao-Tse Tung!
rmusgrave: Yep! You can't stop me! I have caught you offguard for one small, fatal moment... MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quetza gets overwhelmed by a sea of small orange monkey thingies.

Quetza: You're... a... monster *dies*
rmusgrave: Now I'm the ruler of the land!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!1

(I apologise to anyone who finds this text offensive, but you will be taken outside and shot)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(Don't worry, its all just a game, besides when it's something fun it's allways welcome)

The throne room floor suddently explode as UltimaIQ flies right through it laughing like a maniac, all of the communist Chinese army of small orange monkey thingies dies by the impact.

Uiq: Muahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
mus: Hey, I just became the ruler.
Uiq: Then I must dethrone you, newbie.
mus: Newbie? I'll show you newbie you... you n00b!
Uiq: I am 1337, j00 are not.
mus: I'll have your head on a silver plate for that!
Uiq: How? I don't see anything left of your Chinese army of small orange monkey thingies.
mus: Yeah, well... Eat this! *throws a monkey corpse at Uiq, but he slices it in half with his oversized sword of doom and oblivion*
Uiq: Since your new and all, I shall go easy on you.
mus: Realy?
Uiq: No. ULTIMA!!! *casts Uiq' version of Ultima*
mus: *could not even scream because he died so fast*

Uiq: I have an idea! *puts a new beanbag at the throne*

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I burst into the doors floating with a red demonic aura around me.

Cha:I hate being tortured. But cubed will pay when the time comes for him, but for now...you'll suffer.
Ult:Hold up!..Why is it that your always the one to come dethrone me.
Cha:Uhhhhhhhh....
Ult:Nevermind...prepare to die
Cha:Isn't that my line?
Ult:Ultimaiq rushes towards me with his oversized sword ready to strike
Cha:I pull out my two guns and fire.
*Ultamaiq uses his sword to block my shots*
Cha:0_o
*Then Ultimaiq sliced me in two.............or did he?*
*Seconds later Tltimaiq relizes that was onlt a after image of me and i appear behind him at gun point*
Cha:Hhahahaa...now what are you going to d..
*Ultimaiq quickly turns and gives me a elbow to the face which sends me through a wall and Ult proceeds to shot energy balls into the smoke in an attempt to destroy me.
Ult:Yes!! I did it...
*Sitting on the bean bag chair*
Cha:Did what?
Ult:0_o!!!
*Then we proceed in a batlle which it looks like only flashes touching and blah blah..blah..and somehow i knock him to the ground*
Cha:Now there's no escape this time!!!
Ult: Do it....DO IT!!!!!
Cha:Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!.............Do what?
*Ultimaiq teleports away, but this time...i sensed this and teleported to the same exact spot and gave him a blow to the stomach*
*But he followed up with a kick to the head which sent me back into the castle, he punded on me for awhile, but main point is that i won. I just left his half dead body outside*

Im the Ruler of the Land!!!
Cha:Ohh nice bean bag throne chair.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
*I fly my new Air Fortress high above the castle*
Lightning Snake: Heh, nobody will break into this!
*Ultima IQ teleports in*
Lightning Snake: :cry: Now you pay!
Worker: Sir, he's half dead.
Lightning Snake: Okay then, we'll use him as ammo for the sattelite cannon.
Ultima IQ: Uh-oh, this don't look good!
Worker: Why is it called a sattelite cannon? It's not in a sattelite.
Lightning Snake: Er... ah. um, well,
*babbles on for long enough for Ultima IQ to escape*

Later...

Lightning Snake: Fire the cannon!
Worker: There's no ammo!
Lightning Snake: Ah, nuts to this I'll just do it myself.

In the castle...

Lightning Snake: Give up the throne Chaoser!
Chaoser: Never! I am not leaving this throne! Ooh a gumball!
*He leaves and I take the throne.*

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
MnR: soory about last time:(
LS: no prob
MnR: can I be ruler of the land for just One Post
LS:hmmmm, wellll
MnR: ill give you a :starman:
LS: NO
MnR:..........
LS i want to use your Ion Cannon

MnR: Ok *Hands LS control laptop*

LS:*fire the cannon and wipes MJ out*

MJ: NOT MY BALLLLS!!!! NOW I CAN NEVER **** A LITTLE BOY AGAIN!!!!!:cry:

All Members Of SWF: GOOD !!!!

MnR: *Pulls out Tetsaga* NOW YOU DIEEE!! *makes a large wooden cross*
MJ: wha!?:confused:
MnR: *Bolts MJ to the cross, then crowns him with a hive of Killer bees*

Because i vanquished that, gu- no ,shemal- no, thing I am Ruler Of the Land, And will kindly give up the throne if asked nicely

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I walk back in chewing my gum

Cha:Excuse me!
M&R:yes?
Cha: May i have the throne?...pretty please?
M&R:Welll..since you asked so nice..here

*M&R starts to walk out the door, but falls face first infront of the door*
*Then it shows me putting away one of my guns*

Im thr Ruler of the Land!!!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
UltimaIQ actually teleported into the castle bathroom, where he find a first aid kit AND his auto life ring. He then leaves the bathroom, without flushing the toilet!

Cha: *blows a bubblegum bobble wich explodes into his face* Aaaaaah mah prutty foce!!
Uiq: Haha, you blow.
Cha: W00t?
Uiq: It's a joke.
Cha: Uh, I cee *removes gum from face*
Uiq: You know *evil plan* There is a present for you in the bathroom.
Cha: Yay! *runs too the bathroom*

Chaoser enters the bathroom, but the door 'automaticly' seals itself with several iron bars on both sides. Chaoser quickly spots his 'present' and tries to flush it, but the toilet is broken.

Cha: Man this stinks! Lemme out!!! *bangs on the door*
Uiq: Heheheh!! Pay back time! *pushes a button*

What UltimaIQ did was that before taking a dump, he 'accidentally' dropped a C4 into the toilet, and now it has exploded leaving the bathroom into a huge smelly mess, and Chaoser, well. Hes not very sane anymore.

Cha: Blograhgaga!
Uiq: Well, we can't have a dirty mad person as a ruler now can we?
Cha: Boggawogga!
Uiq: Wich means.

(This post should have not been read by persons who does not tolerate such material, if you allready have read it, it's your own fault)

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Haha! SabreAnt is here to combat your tomfoolery with a trusty tool! His plunger. Jumping onto ultimaiq2, I pin him down and whack the plunger onto his face.

"MMmfffmmfmmfffmmmm.." mumbles ultimaiq2, quite confused
"That's right ulti, you ARE going for a long walk off a short balcony" grins SabreAnt

Guiding him to the wall, SabreAnt has ultimiq2 under the guise that they are about to play pin the tail on the donkey. Muhahaha!! Such evil trickery!

"No, no! A little to your left ulti!"
"Ooh ooh! A bit more to the right."
"Now! GOGO STRAIGHT AHEAD! You cant miss!"

Ultimiq2 stumbles gracefully over the balcony and plunges into the moat below! WHAHAAAHAAAA! So much fun. Such simple tricks. :)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Really? Well, ill have to change that

C64: hello sabreant
SA: awww, c'com. Why does the person that is going to de-throne me have to be the sadist????
C64: i dunno, it just does, so
*rolls out huge display of metal torture objects*
C64: which selection will it be today?
SA: do i have to??
C64: well, you could jump out the window and kill yourself, it would be quick and painless
SA: i like that idea!!! *jumps out window*
C64: fool
*Sabreant gets caught up in my torture-matic 5000 with optional lemon and vinegar mixture. (of course, i got the optional lemon and vinegar mixture)
SA: aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh
C64: oh yeah, thats the sound i like, BOOH- YAH!!!!!!!!

i am the RULER OF THE LAND

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
rmusgrave walks in

Cubed: not you again!
rmusgrave: yep, me...
Cubed: but, you don't have your army of small chinese communists... how can you beat me? I am a light being after all
rmusgrave: ah, you misunderstand... i am T.V. man! Controller of all things T.V. like. And, since I happen to like Monty Python atm, you're going to have to suffer...
Cubed: Haha! I am a supreme light being! You can't kill me!

Cubed lunges with all of his pointy metal type thingies.

rmusgrave: hehehe... Have you heard of deja vu?

rmusgrave: yep, that's right... i knew the only way to stop someone such as a light being would be to put them into an infinite loop...

rmusgrave puts Cubed in the dungeon, just so he will only annoy people that are put down there in the future..

I AM NOW THE RULER OF THE LAND

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: hey im back! how about welcoming me with the throne?
RMgrave: What???arent you dead or somethin like that?
CK: to be fully honest i really dont know. I havent posted in a long time and i dont feel like going back through the pages to find out how i lost throne. so maybe.
RMgrave: well then ill kill you again!
Ck: (GUESSING HE DIED) *bullet hits* what happened?
RMgrave: your your still alive????
CK: hey! i guess someone did kill me! sweet! now im unstoppable! (grabs nearby rifle and shoots RMgrave) Yay! i dont walk through stuff either!
RMgrave: no....too strong....shoots one last desperation shot and it obviously doesnt work before he dies.
CK: well ill just move your body. and sit here (sits on throne) I am ruler of the land! And NOBODY is gonna get me off this throne as long as i have all my stealt equipment, laser sensors, pencils, PENS, shotguns, moonraker laser......you get the picture. muahahhahahaha and i AM INVINCIBLE since i am ALREADY DEAD. (even though i am not sure if i am andi f i didnt die then i killed myself sometime between there and here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom