• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I see Sakura blowing bubbles. I enter the throne room. She blows a big bubble. POP!

Ace: He hee. Just don't swallow gum... it is bad for you.
Sakur: Ahh my beautiful face.(Runs into the bathroom.)

I SIT ON THE THRONE and am ruler of the land!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: *enters the throne room* Hello... Ace! (real Seinfeld style when talking to Newman)
Ace: Ultima, I have a deal you cannot resist.
Uiq: What is it... Ace!
Ace: If you leave now I will not harm this smal puppy *holds up a smal puppy*
Uiq: I don't like dogs.
Ace: *hurls the puppy away* How about this hamster?
Uiq: I hate hamsters as much as I hate Hamtaro.
Ace: How about this parrot?
Parrot: Polly want a cracker! Polly see Ace buy a Barbie doll!
Ace: Uh, never mind that *stomps the parrot*
Uiq: Got any more threaths?
Ace: I warn you! hurt me and the kitten gets it *points over to the corner where a kitten is straped onto an electric chair*
Uiq: What you gonna do? I can kill you anyway.
Ace: You got a point but... You will feel guilty.
Uiq: Off what?
Ace: Letting the kitten die thats what!
Uiq: I don't think so *points at the electric chair*
Ace: What the??? its gone, but how?
Uiq: You will never know *throws Ace onto the chair and sets it on 10 volts :D *
Ace: :crazy: I wiiiiiil geeeet yooooou foooor thiiiiis!!!

I am the ruler of the land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: just when you thought i was gone...
ultimaiq: your back? your wimpy butt is back.
CK: well im back and i will team up with Ace AND Soncishift in this one. boys....
Ace: (pulls, Desert Eagle) lets get him!
Sonicshift: (pulls out a AK-47.) heh this oughtta be fun.
CK: (pulls out a pencil) ha! (throws pencil directly between UltimaIQ's eyes.
UltimaIQ: ughghg*dies*
CK: il sit first and every other post you guys post and wse will take turns being it again.
Ace/soncshift: why did we have weapons?
Ck: sits on thorne.... i am ruler of hte land!
ACe: ill be ruler of the land next!
Soncishfit: then me!

sonicshift

Smash Ace
SoSh: Alright guys, here's the next post. How 'bout we play "Rock, Paper, Skizors"?

Ace/CK: ight.

*Both Ace and CK end up with Paper. I pull out two katanas.*

SoSh: Hehehehehummmm. (signature evil laughter) I win. Now DIE!

*Without his pencil, CK runs to the corner. Ace stands ready to fight. Moment of silence...*

SoSh: Dude just kiddin' ya. Anyway...it's my tun to rule, even if I had lost!

I take the throne while Ace gets down after his short rule. SoSh is ruler of the land!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I walk up to SS
Me: SS, lease have pitty. I'm hungry and have no money. Please spare me some food.
SS: Hmm. It could be a trick. *Looks over previous posts* Ah! Trying a move that defeated Tic ages past huh? Not happening.
Me: Please.....so...hungry......
SS: Fine. Have a......banana! You can't hurt anyone with that!
Me: Thanks SS! You've saved my life.
I eat the banana and then walk to the nearest nuthouse (strangly called "The Pool room" and tell the nuts that SS has free ice-cream. The nuts charge into the castle and start shaking him for the ice-cream.

I walk into the room and sit on the throne. Ahh.

Unfortunately, one of the nuts thinks that SS is made of ice-cream and procedes to eat him. *shudders*

Oh, and peeople from the "special" house, you have some chocolate monkeys in your rooms! *nuts run off*

Did I mention, I'm ruling the land?

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
You tricked me, i must have revenge

C64: I cant believe that Mic tricked me, i must re-claim the throne.
*guards run up and take me prisoner, then take me to the throne room*
Mic: hahaha, i knew you would try and take the throne, so i took the initiative and arrested you
C64: heh, your pitiful guards stand no chance against my ultimate power!!! *summons lightning from the sky which destroys guards*
Mic: no. please, dont kill me, here take the throne
C64: i could do that, but i must seek revenge
Mic: what are you going to do? *whimper*
C64: i wont kill you, ill just imprison you in the n00b dimention!!
*opens hole in the space time continuem, throws mic into hole, trapping him in the n00b dimention*
Mic: noooo, im surronded by people who dont believe in the tier list, think Roy is better than Marth and dont even know what a wavedash is!!!! Oh no, the disease is taking over.....nnnnoooo!!!
*mic gets n00bified*
C64: now im the ruler of the land

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i come back into the throne room with gum still on my face.

Sakura: well at least it wasn't in my hair. it's already meassed up as it is.
Cubed64: hello? and you are?
Sakura: well i also guess no one can see who i am through this gum either.
Cubed64: Answer my question or you will be thrown out the kingdom.
Sakura: in a minute! i'm taking the gum off my face.

Cubed64 calls gaurds to his side and orders them to throw me out the kingdom. they all come up to me and grab my face and their hands get stuck.

Gaurds: No! we're stuck! Help us!
Sakura: Ok don't say i didn't warn you.

i tear away all their hands off my face. in the process they get all the gum off my face. i laughat them as they are still stuck together and push them out the window.

Sakura: now for you Cubed64! i will finish what i started. Mua Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Cubed64: your crazy! you can have the throne! i don't want to get gum all over me.
Sakura: thank you.

Cubed64 runs away before i changed my mind.
i call for a mirror and look in it.

Sakura: i guess i was wrong. i don't have a beautiful face, it's so plain! perfectly plain too.

i sit on the thone and i am rulerof the land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: did you guys forget about me?
SAKPKCHU: wait...ohhhh yahhhhh you and Ace were with Sonic....wait why didnt you help him?
CK: ummmm*severely sweating* ummm...thats not important! whats important is that me and Ace are gonna kill you and regain our thrown.
Ace: yah lets get him. (both rush in very fast and are about to maul him when....)
SaKPkchu: being ruler of hte land you dont think i come prepared? (pulls out a shoutgun)
CK: wasnt expecting that
Ace: i didnt either well now that thats settled lets go!
SakPkchu: i dont think so! (loads gun and is about to shoot when...)
Sonicshift: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!(riding a runaway ostrich towards Sakpkchu and then runs over him.) take that absen minded idiot!
CK: (sits on throne) since it was my plan ill go first. I am ruler of the land!
Sonicshift: im next this time Ace.
Ace: then me! nad if you dont go fast enough then i go.
CK: we should have protection this time. (sets up barriers, guards, lands mines, and has an arsenal of pencils readily accesible in his pocket.) there thats better.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Re: You tricked me, i must have revenge

Originally posted by Cubed64

*mic gets n00bified*
wo0t1! i go n tHro A giNat w3ight aT tHE lamErz c@$tl3 Nd lt bl0Ws thE mNies upp.
M3: W0o1t! i wln! L@m3rz! you alL sUkc!!1191
Throne: Oh heck. No way is a n00b ruling this land! *Throne runs off*

Me: 0h w3Ll. Il Go anD pOsT S0mE l@merz topiks.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
*With the mission impossible theme music playing, i dodge all the land mines, kill all the guards, climb all the barriers and snap all the pencils*
CK: Noooooo, my pencils
C64: Yes, i snapped them all
*CK begins crying like a little sissy*
C64: Geez, take it easy
CK: wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*Ace walks in*
Ace: oh no, Cubed is back
C64: Yep, and ill get rid of you with a dose of vitamin shotgun
*blasts Ace all over the wall*
C64: and now for you sissy boy
CK: whhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
C64: right......... Oh well, looks like you need to be thrown into the pirana infested pool of death.
*Still crying like a little sissy, Cloudkid2k4 is thrown into the pool of death*
C64: yay, once again i am the ruler of the land.

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Sakura: I've always wanted to do this.

i take a dagger, throw it at Cubed64 and it narrowly misses his head hitting the throne.

Cubed64 wet his pants and runs to the bathroom mortified.

i sit on the throne and am ruler of the land.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK:Sniffle sniffle* ill get him back. (walks over to throne) hey! yoru not cubed!
Sakpkcu: good job CK! do you want a cookie?
CK:im not falling for that because now i have...Reinfornced Pencils that cannot be broken. hahahahahaahah...etc.
Sakpkchu: oh no! im so afraid( heavy sarcasm)
CK: hey quit makin fun of me..sniffle* sniffle*
Sakpkchu: oh yah look at me im cloudkid...lalala(jump off the cliff like an idiot)
CK: wow he killed himself just to get a point across. and i though I was stupid.
Ace: hey its our turn again isnt it?
Sonicshift: yah it is. and this time i have motion sensors now. if anyone gets close a laser beam will slice em in half. hahahahaha..
Ace: and i have machine guns ready.
CK: well it is my turn to sit on throne. Sonic is next. then Ace. (sits on throne. *sniffs* whats that smell? *feels seat* eeewww! fisces! i gotta change. (changes into dollar tree clothes) better.
Ace: i cleaned it up.
Soncishfit: uhhh thats nasty ace.
Ace: jk
CK: well anyway. I am ruler of the land!
Sonicshift: how did sAkpkchu: get fisces there anyway?
CK: dont know....

The Evil Sausage

Smash Apprentice
TES: Oh your majesty!
CK: What, stupid?
* Pulls cord. 5000 Rabid cannibal gerbils attack you*

TES: I am now ruler of the land!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Using an incredibly sophisticated device called a frying pan, SabreAnt bonks The Evil Sausage on the head for being so evil and sausagey. In a related story, The Good Sausage is on the loose. Muhahaa! But hark! T'would not be a ROTL post without some waffle and useless dialogue! Or would it? For now, it will do.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(thought it would be a good idea posting here before people started thinking that I am dead)

Uiq: Ah miss SabreAnt it is good seeing you.
SA: Im not a girl!
Uiq: Choughcrossdresserchough.

Suddently SabreAnt noticed he was wearing a pink dress (Peach) and a blond wig, extremly mad and scared of anyone seeing him he tore the dress of and stomped the wig into the ground.

SA: I swear I diden't know I was wearing it.
Uiq: Sure you did :rolleyes:
SA: ... IT WAS YOU!!
Uiq: Me?
SA: Die you Norwegian traitor that I still think speaks Dutch!
Uiq: I though we where friends?
SA: Not in ROTL! *draws a sword closely resembling a Big Gorons sword*
Uiq: Then I shall dispose of you.
SA: *SabreAnt rushes and falls over because the dress was still wrapped around his ankles and he still had on the high heels* **** dress thing!
Uiq: Heyaah!! *jump slashes SA but he barly dogdes*
SA: Take this *throws a Hamtaro toy at Uiq*
Uiq: Ew!! get it off me!! *waves his arms like a sissy* Oh wait its not real.
SA: You scared of Hamsters?
Uiq: Nah, just Hamtaro and they're stupid song.
SA: :laugh: *sings Hamtaro theme* :laugh:
Uiq: Uagh!!! Its inside my head!!! *jumps out the window*

SabreAnt was happy he had finaly won the battle, but then suddently out of nowhere StitchMan and Blindy came out of nowhere and started thrashing SabreAnt (Stitchman and Blindy is two of my brothers comic characters, Stitchman is a normal guy but has sew all is limbs onto his body and even sewed shut his eyes, ears and mouth, his hair is made of leftover threads. Blindy is just a ordinary blind dude that follows Stitchman, he comes fully equipped with a metal cane)

SA: Holy! that looks like a smal version of Frankenstein, minus hes not green and ugly *gets hit by Blindys cane* Hey watch it you blind man!
Blindy: What? where did that voice come from? *hits SA again*
Stitchman: *fumbles around* (hes also blind you know) *falls onto the throne*
SA: Hey you can't sit there, Ouch! stop hitting me!
Blindy: Huh *hits SA 4 times, HARD!*
SA: Im out of here! *leaps out of the window and right into Ultimaiq' trap (a big fishtank filled with nothing)
Uiq: *closes the fishtank* Hehe, now im gonna sell you to the zoo.

Later that day.

Uiq: Hey Stitchman and Blindy, im back... Huh? Blindys cane? eh must have falled of the cliff. Why am I talking too myself? ah well.

I am the ruler of the land! (5 $ richer too)

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I walk in take Ults 5 bucks and sit on the throne.

I am ruler of the land.... (Just took the SAT and my brain is racked. Sorry no thought fulness here.)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I walk up.
Me: Hey! Look there!
Ace: What? What am I looking at here? I'm gonna stop looking soon....
*I run up and give him a wedgie*
Muhahahahaha!
*I then give ace an ATOMIC WEDGIE!!!*
Ace: aaaugh! *runs from room holding...that...area.*
Me: Ahh. *sits on throne* And hey! Cubed! *pulls face*;)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
I did not wet my pants, i spilt my drink and ran to the bathroom to clean up. Unfortunatly for Mic, i walked out of the bathroom just when he pulled that face.
Mic: Cubed! *pulls face*;)
C64: Ahh, all clean now and.... Mic is pulling a face
Mic: Oh nuts, he saw the face
C64: That does it, time for the ultimate pain MIC!!!!!!
*I proceed to pull out a meat cleaver, slash open mic's stomach, pull out all of his innards and place them in a blender. Oh yes, mic is still alive, for now*
C64: Time to hit blend:)
*Presses the GO button on the blender and turns mic's inside into a thick paste*
C64: Now time to warn all others whom may wish to de-throne me.
*I paint GO AWAY on the front of the castle with the thick paste that was Mic's innards*
Mic: Oh.....*vomits blood*....I......*vomits some more*.......blarg........am.........dead......
C64: Well about time, but just to be sure.
*I get a sledge hammer and bash Mic's skull untill it cracks open.
C64: Man im a sadist, and i am Ruler of the Land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Outside.

Uiq: "GO AWAY!" heh that dosen't scare me *walks a few inches* Ew what is that smell? and why are seagulls trying too eat the letters?

Inside.

C64: Man im a sadist, and i am Ruler of the Land.
Uiq: *blasts through the front door* Have no fear UltimaIQ is here! huh? *looks at mic_128s dead body* Guess I am late.
c64: *sharpens his knife* Yes, but you are welcome too stay.
Uiq: Nice of you, but i'd rather dethrone you right now.
c64: Guards!! Attack!!! *300 rubber hench men attacks Uiq*
Uiq: Aw c'mon, you know the rubber hench men are too weak.
c64: Yes but they are cheap.
Uiq: *slaughters the last hench man* Got any last wishes?
c64: I wish I had a starman!
Uiq: ...
c64: What? your not granting my wish?
Uiq: Nah, why should I do that?
c64: You coward! *hides under the throne*
Uiq: Where did he go??? <_< >_> guess im the ruler.

Suddently a FAT chocobo enters, walks over to the throne and sits on it, crushing it like a bug.

Uiq: Bad chocobo! *places a beanbag on the floor*

I am the ruler of the land!

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: Im not dead, the obese chocbo missed me!!!!11!!
Uq2: Nooo, and i was just getting comfortable in my bean-bag throne.
C64: Too bad, and now i will use the stupid adfarm pop-ups that appear whenever you click on something on smashboards to kill you.
*suddenly all the pop-ups ever download are transformed into anvils and are dropped on top of Ultimaiq2*
C64: Man i hate those pop-ups.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Those rubber henchmen were my creation!!

Bloop.... bloop....................bloop.....

Pondering his existence inside a giant fishtank, SabreAnt casually does a few laps and thinks deeply about his possible avenues of escape. 'Well lets see', he thinks..... 4 inch glass, so no escape there. 6 metre clearance before the lid, which happens to be locked tight. No escape there. Hmmmm.... whats a captive to do? As he enters into an even more deep state of thought, a rumbling sound starts and the tank starts to empty! "Egad! I'll be sucked into oblivion!" shrieks SabreAnt as he twirls faster and faster and faster on his descent into the unknown.

As he plunges into the darkness SabreAnt takes a last?! breath and.... *gasp* emerges floating down a dank channel beneath the castle. "Ah.. the drainage system I presume" he muses to himself. Excellent. Spotting a handy ledge to grab onto, he hoists himself clear of the water and shakes himself like a dog. Brrrr.

The cold dark cavern holds little of interest, except for an elusive shaft of light coming from a nearby alcove. Progressing along the dilapidated path, SabreAnt carefully makes his way to the entrance to a ladder that leads upward. Climbing steadily he spies a manhole looking covering above him. As he reaches it, he strecthes out and pushes it gently aside. Peering out carefully from the opening in the floor, a clean looking hallway with a high roof presents itself. Jumping out of the hole, SabreAnt quietly places the cover back over the hole.

Sneaking quietly about, he rounds a corner to a grand looking passageway lined with tapestries and a vast array of expensive looking suits of armour. Thinking of a clever ploy to take the throne SabreAnt gets into a suit and finds the armour quite heavy and cumbersome. So instead, he takes the helmet and a mace. Clanking along merrily his reaches some stairs that lead up.

Entering the throne room suddenly, SabreAnt blows his cover, not realising he was so close. "Dang". Cubed64 spins around in his chair/beanbag stroking a white cushion, and say, "Ah Mr. Bond.. I've been waiting for you." Pointing out the obvious, SabreAnt takes the cushion off Cubed and hits him over the head with it. "This is NOT a cat!"

Cubed stands up to defend himself but he needn't have bothered. The thrashing of the cushion caused the helmet on SabreAnt to clank shut heavily, sending him wildly off balance. Flailing about madly with his mace trying to scare off Cubed, Sabre bonks into a pillar and crashes his mace into it critically! The structure begins to crumble and a large piece of cement lands on a floor board that Cubed is standing on. His eyes widen as it hits and he is flung out through the window, over the balcony and down into the empty fish tank outside. *SPA-ZUNCH* Wow, his landing didnt sounds too good.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Uiq: uuugh... *under lots of popup anvils*
SA: Huh whos there?
Uiq: uuugh...
SA: All rubber hench men report to the throne room and start searching for the intruder *MGS2 search music starts*

A little later

RHM1: Sir SabreAnt, we have found a wounded person under the masses of popup anvils.
SA: Send him too the hospital.
RHM2: But its UltimaIQ.
SA: Then bring him too me, muahahahaha *strokes the white cushion*
RHM2: *dumps Uiq on the floor*
SA: Ah Mr. Ultima I have a suprise for you.
SA: Do you want too know what it is?
SA: I will execute you in public, by hanging!
SA: Hey its no fun when you don't say anything!
RHM1: He is not breathing sir.
SA: Hmmmmmm, then find me another victim.
RHM1: *grabs rubber hench man2* How about him?
SA: ... It will do, for now.

Later the same day.

SA: Man this is boring, and I don't have anymore people too execute *stares at Uiq dead body* what would he do? He would probably dethrone me in some sick or nasty way.

Then suddently the "Metal battle" music starts playing and a metal version of UltimaIQ enters the throneroom.

SA: Oh goody! someone too fight.
mUiq: ...
SA: You don't even wanna taunt me?
mUiq: *Flips SA the finger*
SA: Grrrrrr now im mad!! *attacks mUiq*
mUiq: *chops up SA*
SA: Huff! puff!, I can't damage him enough. *gets hit again*
mUiq: *spincuts SA*
SA: Uagh!! *falls to the ground* Im not dead yet!!
mUiq: *casts ULTIMA*
SA: Blargh I am dead!

Metal UltimaIQ is the ruler of the land!
Who is mUiq? and do he have anything to do with UltimaIQ? find out more whenever someone posts in Ruler of the land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: would you please leave the throne. i am tired of being made fun of and would liek to be ruler of the land if that is of no trouble to a fine gentleman like yourself.
Ultmq2: well...since you asked so nicely...OK! (gets off throne)
CK: (Sits on throne) I am ruler of the land and all i had to do was ask. then again if someone asks me ill say no. ahahhhaha. and i still have my lethal pencils...wait better yet i now have PENS! i am nigh invincible ahahahahahahahah!!!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I walk in the room with white out.

Cloud: NOOOOOOO!
Ace: Mwa ha haa. There are no writing tools that I cannot best!

I am ruler of the land.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I walk in into room, carryin a desk a #2 pencil and two sheets of paper.

Ace:Chaoser!!..hmmm u seem to pop in and out of here don't u?

Cha:Yeah pop in out of no where just like a........"pop quiz"
*dun..dun.dunnnnnnnnnnn*
Ace: *gasp*..............wait......ur not my teacher
Cha:Oh yeah! i knew i forgot something
5 minutes later, Chaoser comes back wit Ace's (Algebra or wat ever)teacher

Ace:How did u find him/her so fast?
Cha: Uhhhhh..........the internet!
*teahcer interupts*

Teacher:Ace are u rdy to take the 199 question quiz?
Ace:Why 199 and not 200?
Teacher: Ok Mr. Smarty pants 200!! it is
Ace:*D*mn*
Cha:Hahahhahahaha!!
Ace:Shut Up!!

Teacher: no u sit in that corner in finish that quiz(which is extremely hard, which will decide ur passing)
Ace:*F*ck!* this is more like a test than a quiz

Cha: Well i guess ill sit here...on this throne....not taking a quiz...not sitting in a corner..not...
Teahcer:Shhh...
Cha:.....

Im the Ruler of the Land!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Teacher: Chao, what are you still doing here? There's a test in progress! *Kicks Chao out of the room*
Ace: I KNEW it was a test! Uh...Sorry.
Seeing as how I'm a ghost, I float through the room, Invisible, gaseous and deadly (Shade, WC3) and sit on the throne and rule the land without anybody knowing! Muhahahahaha!

I want my body back.......

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
*Luigis Mansion Musics begins to play*
Ghost Mic: Oh no, it him
C64: thats right, i can sense you
GM128: How did you get the vacuum cleaner?
C64: I stole it from luigi, and now, DIE!!
*Press the on button, suck mic up and put the bag through that ghost to paint machine thingy that Dr. E. Gadd has.
C64: Yay, now he's stuck in a painting, and he will never get out!
*i pour cement all over the painting, wait till it dries and then throw down that gorge in the ocean that goes down 8000 metres*
C64: Now i will sit on the throne, retrieve my white cushion and once again be RULER OF THE LAND!!

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
i come back up the cliff flying, i'm still an angel you know, and fly into the throne room where i see Cubed64 on the throne.

Sakura: Why is it that i keep seeing you on the thone?
Cubed64: Because you do.
Sakura: now how an i going to get rid of you this time?
Cubed64: your not since there's nothing better than ruling the land!
Sakura: whatever! i got somthing that i haven't tried before. can i try it on you?
Cubed64: sure you'll never get this throne though.
Sakura: We'll see.

*i send out my numerous Femme Botts that i recently found and set them on Cubed64.
Cubed64 then relizes there are things better than rulling the land and walks to the Botts.*

Sakura: you don't want the throne anymore?
Cubed64: no you can have it now *drooling*
Sakura: thanks.

i sit on the throne and see Cubed64 go up to the Botts.

Cubed64: hello ladies.
Femme Botts: Hello there.

then the Femme Botts take out thier guns and shoot Cubed64 untill he falls to the ground and tosses his barely living body to the dungen.

I am ruler of the Land!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
CK: hey this is the same kid that jumped off a cliff to prove his point...hmmm...
Sakpkchu: sits there not even noticing the penicl throwing assassin.
CK: hey stupid i betcha 20 bucks if you jump off a cliff you WONT die!
Sakpkchu: no you will i know that for fact.
CK: prove it!
Sakpkchu: ok....(jumps off cliff like a fool once more)
CK: wow he died...(throws 20 bucks down cliff) hey im true to my word. (sits on throne) for 20 bucks...I am ruler of hte land! And now i have lighting quick remote mine pencils ADDED to my aresenal of unbreakable pens and pencils.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Ace: (SNAP!) Dammit, my pencil broke! Hey let me borrow your pencils.
CK: Okay then! "I still have pens"
Ace: Finished!
CK: Now give me my pencils back.
Ace: I toss them over the cliff. (CK dives after them because he loves them so dearly.)
CK: Ahhhhhhh!
Teacher: (After grading the test) Ace... you fail.
Ace: What! As ruler of the land I fire your ***. And hire an extremely hot new teacher.

I am ruler of the land. (I may need some after school tutoring, he he he!)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ender thinks to himself:Whoa. Good thing I made that hot teacher assassin robot. Yup, theres the sound of killing the ruler now. I guess I'll be the ruler of the land now.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
C64: hmmmm, i knew those incredibly sexy women were too good to be true. Oh well. Lucky i was wearing my super re-enforced kevlar bullet proof vest. Its also lucky thsat i have this small c4 charge that i can use to blow open the dungeon. I know, ill get al the prisoners to help me over throw the new king.

Meanwhile, back at the throne room

ender: man im smart, making that teacher robot an assassin. And now no-one can de-throne me. Almost everyones dead and all the others are locked in the dungeon. And if anyone was to try and de-throne me, my robot teacher would kill them.

*Suddenly, the throne room door bursts open and there i am, looking incredibly cool, with the music One Winged Angel playing in the background with sephiroths name replaced with mine*

ender: wow, you sure do know how to make an entrance. But my robot assassin will take care of you, ATTACK!!!

*i press my EMP shockwave button, disabling the robot*

ender: very cleaver, but now its just you and me, and i have a machine gun. 'click click'

C64: oh yea, ATTACK PRISONERS!!!!

*50 prisoners flood the room and take ender to the torture chamber where he is tortured for ever*

C64: yay, now i am once again the RULER OF THE LAND!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*I walk into the room*
C64: You! But..I thought....you were...how?
Me: Don't worry. I have here a movie which'll explain everything.
*After getting snacks, drinks, ect, me, c64 and the prisoners all sit down and watch the movie about MY CLONE and how he died. Twice.*
Me: Now do you understand?
C64: Yes.
Prisoners: Yes.
Me: Oh yeah! I forgot about the subliminal messages in that! Oh well. *Throws nuclear device out of window.*
Me: C64, I command you to go and fix Josh's computer, and then go and free my clone-ghost and then, uh.......kill yourself in some wackey fashion.
C64: Ok.
Me: Prisoners, go back to your cells.

Me: Now to sit on the throne. Ahh.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
As i am walking away to kill myself, i come to my senses.

C64: heyyyy, im not going to kill myself
M128: Drat. Well, your not going to de-throne me are you, cant we share the throne?
C64: Sure, and as a sign of peace, have this custard tart
M128: Cool, a custard tart *bites*

Little does he know its actually a ninja custard tart that doesnt like being eaten.

CT: YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *Uses his destructo-custard to blow up Mic_128*

C64: Come back prisoners. Now that i am king again, go and pillage, plunder and destroy. Oh yes, DESTROY ALL PENCILS!!!!!!

I am RULER OF THE LAND

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright! This has gone far enough!!!

Takes Cubed off throne, laces with explosives and KABOOM!!! no more arguing over the throne.

Everyone bows down to rmusgrave, commander of big explody thingies.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Cloudkid2k4: you destroyed the throne you fool! Now everybody is gonna be mad! no more game! we should execute you in front of a firing squad. all who agree say "I"!
Cubed64: I
mic_128: I
Ace(Fox): I
Sonicshift: I
SakuraPikachu: I
ender: I
Chaoser: I
UltimaIQ2: I
SabreAnt: I
Cloudkid2k4: well with that settled....Ace! Sonic! (Ace and Sonic grab rmusgrave and slam him against the wall and the nail him ot the wall.) Ready! (Everybody who has ever posted in this game pulls out Rocket Launchers) ummm...whoa i was expecting something else but those will do...maybe over do it.....AIM! (they all aim at the defensless rmustgrave)
Rmustgrave: Please dont!
Cloudkid: fine then only if you can tell me a hazard besides a tornado, hurricane, thunderstorm, earthquake, and and avalanche.
Rmustgrave: Fire!
Cloudkid: you heard em boys!
(launchers ifre off simaltineously*very bad spelling* disentegrating rumstgrave.
Ace: we now have new throne now improted from France!
Cloudkid: who should be ruler?
Everybody: you this was your idea!
Cloudkid: well in that case...(sits on throne) I am ruler of hte land!

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
Milltary Base: LOOK OUT! A shiny button! Must...push...it!

*atomic missle fired*

*at the throne*

CloudKid2k4: What the?

*missle explodes, destroying everyone in the land, with the only living creature being a queen ant*

Me: Uh oh...

*throne lands on me (almost)*

Me: I am RULER OF THE LAND :)

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Cloud why did you ask me too leave the throne when I was dead? and Metal UltimaIQ was the ruler, anyhoo no one cares with the plot anyway.

As Helpful1 was happily ruling the land from a secret base he suddently heard a loud crash, the a BOOM and several more explotions.

He1: What was that? I hope it isen't something that is trying to take my throne.

Then the wall was blasted open and a creature appeared, it looked similar too a pure metal version of UltimaIQ but instead of his black visors he had now shinning red eyes shaped evily.

He1: What are you, and why are you looking at me like that? what have I ever done too you?
mUiq: *points at Helpful1 and speaks with a metallic voice* You are too be sacrifised Helpful1
He1: No way dude! all troops attack!!

A squad of military men attacked Metal Uiq but he diden't seem too take any damage at all and slaughtered the troops one by one, by breaking they're necks and other painfully attacks.

He1: Eat super-hyper-mega-ultrasomething-frikin-LASER *fires a super-hyper-mega-ultrasomething-frikin-LASER cannon at mUiq*
mUiq: *no damage recived* This is your last chance too surrender
He1: What are you going too do with me?
mUiq: You will soon enough find out mortal one

Metal UltimaIQ suddently emmited a bright light as Helpful1's soul was drawed out of his body and forced into a dark sphere wich mUiq was holding, Helpful1 was then petrified.

Metal UltimaIQ is the ruler of the land!
What is mUiq? and why did he just steal Helpful1's soul instead of quickly killing him? and is mUiq immortal? Find out more next time you dare too read something written by me. (I can draw Uiq in MS Paint if anyone want too see how he realy looks like)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
After blowing up rmusgraves, which i enjoyed, i sit down to find what can get rid of this Metal Ultimaiq2.
C64: I must find out the answer
*i look through many ancient books of spiritual magic and find the answer*
C64: of course! its so simple

Meanwhile, back at the castle.......

MU2: Since i turned metal this ruler of the land thing has been easy. The ways i have taken over have been very boring though. Still, now i have a soul to feast on.
C64: Well you wont get mine!
MU2: You fool!! I cant die so you cant take over
C64: oh yes you can! I found out how
MU2: oh gawd no. how did you find out?????
C64: it was in the ancient spirit magic book i have
MU2: Please, ill do anything!!!
C64: Then just DIE!!!
*i reach into my pocket and pull out the device that will destroy Metal Ultimaiq2, it is a .......... mackeral*
MU2: nooooo, a mackeral, that dreaded fish. nooooo
C64: mwhahahahaha, mwhahahahahahahaha
*i throw the mackeral at Ultimaiq2 and he dissolves, leaving nothing but a pile of metal dust*

C64: hehehe, the mackeral. Now i am once again the RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!

oh yes, i kill MIC_128 straight away before he can do anything. ha ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom