• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
FoX_KiLLz: Silently sneaks behind ultimaiq2 and gashes his bean bag*
ultimaiq2:How could you do such a thing? So much evil!
FoX_KiLLz: Muahahaha!
ultimaiq2: *Takes some duct tape and tapes up the beanbag*
FoX_KiLLz: *Takes a picture of Michael Jackson out and puts it up to ultimaiq2's face*
ultimaiq2: *Head explodes*

I am ruler of the land.

FoX_KiLLz: *Takes the picture of Michael Jackson and safely puts it in his pocket*

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Inside a giant pie. Or the UK, whichever sounds mo
*Lightning flashes, incinerating the Michael Jackson photo*
*I come in carrying several large eggs*
Lightning Snake: Know what these are?
Fox Killz: no.
Lightning Snake: They're the eggs of my giant snake! Apparently it produces eggs asexually.
Fox Killz: Oh well when they hatch they'll only be small!
*the eggs hatch. The babies are already as large as Fox Killz*
*Fox Killz tries to run. The baby snakes give chase. Apparently they're incredibly fast.*

I am the ruler of the land!

Fourside

Smash Ace
Me:Hello there, lightning snake.

LS: What do you want?

Me: I just wanna be ruler of the land again.

LS: And how are you gonna do that?

Me: I won't do anything. Well, let me ask you something. What would you do if you had leprosy?

LS: Humm... I dunno. But why are you asking that?

Me: Because of this! *shouts something in a weird language and
fires weird red beams that make LS get leprosy*

LS: Argh! My arm is falling! Ouch! My leg! Agh! Ugh! Yeouch!
LS turns into a pile of fallen body parts in the ground

Me: Now I'll put you in a bag and throw you down the Grand Canyon, like I always do! Mwahahahaha!

LS: Noooo! Stoop! Aaaaah!

Me: I am ruler of the land again! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Cough! Cough! Haha!
Now, where's the throne? Ah, it's there!
I sit on it and put up a psychic shield that protects me against anything.

Dale

Smash Ace
Seeing that Fourdide has a five-sided psychic shield I decide to dig under the throne with a large mole/drilling machine. But I make some slight miscalculations and drill right through the duct-taped bean bag and Fourside.
Dale: Ouch!
FS: ::splatter splatter::

Well I've gone and destroyed the throne again.
*pulls a crate down from a shelf*
I claim this as my throne
*sits on crate*
It's really not comfy at all

I am the ruler of the land, and in a very messy throne room.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Just to tell you all, im imune against MJ since I started using him to get the throne, meaning my head did not explode but FoX_KiLLz thought that because he had a sugar rush.
Dale: Who are you talking too?
Ultimaiq: I ummm, *thinks hard* the audience!
Dale: What? I can't see anyone here?
Ultimaiq: OMG look behind you it's Yogi bear!
Dale: Grrrr, this time I'll finish that son of a bi***.
Ultimaiq: And don't forget Bobo and that weird ranger!
Dale: yeye. *runs after Yogi & co*

I am the ruler of the land! and the crate is mine all mine muahahahahahaha.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Gold: *comes over and sits down in front of the throne/ultima. Checks watch*
Ultima: What are you doing?
Gold: *checks watch again* Waiting
Ultima: Waiting for what?
Gold: *checks watch*
Ultima: STOP CHECKING YOUR **** WATCH!
Gold: Hm...4, 3, 2, 1, the egg in the crate should hatch anytime now...
Ultima: What in the **** are you talking about?
*Suddenly, a small man-eating evil monster hatches from an egg inside the crate and breaks out of it and since Ultima is the first thing it sees, devours him, then runs off*

And I promptly order a brand new stereo to be the throne, so I can listen to music while...

I am ruler of the land!

Dale

Smash Ace
When the new stereo system comes in I secretly place a cd in there. So while GoldShadow is reading the directions to figure out how to use it I use my nifty universal remote and hit "play"
The Awesome power of Kenny G. fills the room and GS just stops moving because he's been paralyzed by the music. He knows he's been defeated and wonders what will happen to him
GS: I wonder what will happen to me?
So I tell him
Dale: *tells GS* "I will throw you out of the same window that 26 other rulers have been thrown out of and then I will seal the window with a cement type...thing.
GS: ok
Dale executes the above plan.
I am the ruler now...and I have a kick@$$ stereo.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
me: walking down the hall ready to take the thrown from GS when sees Dale already has. ~thinking: ****, i originaly wanted to be ruler of the land after GS, but Dale got to him first~ ~still thinking: What am i gonna do with that bomb i put in the stereo?~

Dale: Playing music on the stereo. "my stereo is so kool, its so kick@$$!"

me: ~gets idea~ takes out switch for bomb and presses the button.
BOOM!
Sits in thrown-
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
FoX_KiLLz: :: Ding Dong:: *Disguises himself as a window salesman*
Suicide Sheik: *opens the door*
FoX_KiLLz: Hi, I got a call regarding a new window being put in.
Suicide Sheik: Yes, right this way. *Leads the disguised FoX_KiLLz towards an empty wall* Right here.
FoX_KiLLz: Very well. *Completes the whole process of installing a window in seconds* That would be... Seven hundred dollars and 48 cents, plus labor costs, and the cost of the window... So that would be $6,756,858.84.
Suicide Sheik: Wha-- What? Just for a window?
FoX_KiLLz: Yes. Apparently, that is the cost for being ruler of the land.
Suicide Sheik: Oh yeah! I have infinite supplements of money! I am Ruler of the Land! *Pays FoX_KiLLz the money*
FoX_KiLLz: Thank you very much. *Grabs Suicide Sheik by the throat and throws them out the newly installed window*
Suicide Sheik: Falls 300 stories down and dies a painful and bloody death.

I am Ruler of the Land.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
(fow killz, you can call me sushi)

Fox kills: going to sit sown in the chair only to find out that he didn't throw Sushi (me) out the window, he threw a piece of sushi fish (the food) instead!

sushi (me): HA! YOU FOOL! You were never ruler of the land so technicly, i am still....

RULER OF THE LAND!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
AGH! YOU B@STARD'S! Screams SabreAnt. *reads through2.5 pages of posts* Grrr. He writes something into his little black book and pops it back in his pocket.

SabreAnt pauses momentarily to consider his options and looks forlornly at his superconducter out in the courtyard, looking rather beat up. Being the original caster of Absolute Earth, SabreAnt seems to be unaffected by the spell cast by LightningSnake and now pities any who get struck by lightning.

Suddenly, the ground opens up and swallows SabreAnt!

Wondering how he got so far away from the castle, SabreAnt bumps something hanging from his belt. Oh yeah, MJ's shrunken head. The first kill SabreAnt has actually made in this thread. D@mn, freaky bugger. SA throws MJ's head to the vultures, who reject it, and instead, decide to **** on it. Summoning a mighty wind SabreAnt flings himself up into the air and hurtles back down to the ground and thumps it with his forearms. The shockwaves ripple into nearby faultlines and the ground begins to stir....

A fearsome column of flames ascends from a sudden tear in the Earth's crust and the heat initiates immediate perspiration on SabreAnt face. He stands motionless. As the flames subside, a massive tremor is felt and and a beast begins to emerge from the rip in the plateau on the vast plain. A mighty arm appears and horns protrude straight after. A howling roar sounds and Multagean rears its head. It shreds up the surrounding soil with its now free arms and hoists itself free of the chasm. The mighty summon bellows a symphonic harmony of woe and chills SabreAnt with its sorrowful tone. SabreAnt mounts the mighty behemoth and gets a foothold. The two then make for the castle.

Upon the arrival, all royal employees flee before the mighty creature, and many more shout something about a ring, and something sounding like Seagull. In a magnificent display of power, wrath and obedience, Multagean grabs hold of the castle and tears down the walls surrounding the throne.

Sushi stands quite alone and quite intimidated, as SabreAnt picks up his megaphone:
THIS............... IS BIG BROTHER.
YOU HAVE 180 SECONDS TO LEAVE THE THRONEROOM

(for those of you confused, Sushi and I are in the BB forum game)

Insulted and terrified, Sushi stumbles out of the way and into the horizon looking quite pale. SabreAnt slides down on one of Multagean's giant arms Tidus style and lands at the base of the throne. SabreAnt dismisses Multagean and seats himself.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Allright summon time!! I summon you... EDEN! (FF8, it's a huge flashy alien spacestation thingy that fires lasers and stuff on the unlucky victims).
SabrAnt: *takes the elevator up to the roof of the castle* OMFG!!
Ultimaiq: Scared now?
SabreAnt: No way! I just read 2.5 pages of this game today and now nothing scares me.
Ultimaiq: Oh yeah? well I have read all 650 pages since I started here.
SabreAnt: so? we all have.
Ultimaiq: Eden! fire at will!
SabreAnt: No wait I haven't summoned yet.
Ultimaiq: Will it take long?
SabreAnt: *Summons Multagean*
Unknown voice: I hereby declare this an offical battle!!
SabreAnt: what the? *sees Mr Reffery from Medabot*
Mr R: This will be a fight to the death, no running allowed! ready? start battle!!
SabreAnt: Multagean attack that thing!
Multagean: *Looks up in the sky, but can't see Eden*
Ultimaiq: Eden destroy it! *Ultimaiq dissapears from the battle to avoid getting killed*
Eden: *Fires a lot of deadly lasers*
Multagean: *dies a painfull death* *SabreAnt dies too* *everything now is a wasteland*
Ultimaiq: *Returns* Hey MR R! how did you survive?
MR R: Auto life ring!
Ultimaiq: Hey thats mine *grabs the ring* Now where is the castle? Oh yeah I blew it up. *sits down on the ground*

I am ruler of the wasteland! (I'll let the next poster think about a way to restore the land)

Dale

Smash Ace
From Ponty Python: Quest for the Holy Grail...
"They said it was daft to try and build a castle in a swamp, but I said I'd show them so I came out here and I built a castle on the swamp. But that castle sank into the swamp. So I built a second castle and that sank into the swamp. Then I built a third castle and that one burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the FOURTH castle, ahh, that stayed up and that's what you're gonna get."
I couldn't help myself after reading ultimaiq's last line.

Ultimaiq's sitting on his wasteland throne made out of dirt when he receives a letter from Dale, it reads, "Dear Ultimaiq, I have heard about the tragic demise of that once beautiful and fertile land that you ruled. But I don't think anybody will try to take your throne. I mean, it's made of dirt. And you don't even have any walls. Anyways, I've moved and taken over a much better area of land, but I'm not going to tell you where it is. Have fun trying to find me."
*Ultimaiq looks at the return address on the envelope and sees that Dale is in St. Criox in the Virgin Islands.**Tries to buy a plane ticket but he blew up his airport too.*

I am the ruler of the land.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
*Meanwhile, at the bottom of the Grand Canyon*
Lightning Snake: Thats it! Fourside is going to pay! Counter Force!
Later...
Dale: I wonder who will attack next?
*As if on cue I break in*
Lightning Snake: Where is Fourside?
Dale: I think he died. *Tries to run, but I summon Catastrophe(Golden Sun 2) and Dale dies an amazingly painful death*

(If you don't Know what Catastrophe is he is a viking Knight with demonic wings, an evil shield and a huge sword. He attacks by firing a ball of energy in a triangle seal downwards, this opens and there is a huge explosion. From this a dragon made out of lightning comes out and crashes into the target. Whew!)

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
*Sigh*
You fool, I am the Golden Sun master (Haha...GS is a master of GS...that's...punny...sort of...). You can't win like that.
*Summons the coolest Summon from the golden sun games, Judgement, who then proceeds to wipe out LS and his friends and creates a huge crater in the process*

I don't want to give a description of him, so anyone who's curious will have to find out themselves!

*I then sit down in the center of the crater on a new throne that appears magically...*

I am ruler of the land!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
FoX_KiLLz: *Whispers something into Judgement's ear* Yeah, take the gil. Can you do that for me? Thanks. ;) *Hand Judgement 200 gil*

Judgement: *Sends a giant blast hurling towards GS and his magical throne*

GS: AHHHHH!

FoX_KiLLz: ::speaks with maliciousness:: Excellent. *Sits on the magical throne that some how was not harmed in the process*

FoX_KiLLz: With Judgement protecting
me, I am Ruler of the Land. ::scary music plays in the background::

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Sit back and relax as Rikku fights Judgement. I mean... Rikku can take out anybody any day.

*Rikku comes to save the day while being hot*

*FoX_Killz*

FoX_KiLLz: With Judgement protecting
me, I am Ruler of the Land. ::scary music plays in the background::
*OMFG RIKKU ATTACKS JUDGEMENT*

Rikku and I are rulers of the land.

Dale

Smash Ace
Well, seeing as how Rikku's just a CGI, I simply turn off the comp that choknater brought with him.
*poof* ( that means she's gone)
*hear's crying*
I pull back the newly installed window curtains and choknater is hiding behind them, whimpering. I feel so sorry for him. Do I let him go? Nah. I go Legolas on him and he ends up with an arrow in his head.
choknater: *boi-oi-oing* (that's the arrow in his head)
Dale: Where's your Rikku now? *shoots another arrow at comp incase it comes back on for no apprent reason.

I am the ruler of the land...let's hope until morning.
*Chugs a Whitewall Sour and falls asleep*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: **** where is my airport? *thinks* Hey diden't I just 'teleport' too France in the calvinball game? *teleports*
Ultimaiq: *looks around* Hey it worked, but this looks a little familliar, *sees the Eifel Tower* Doh... I mean Doh! *teleports agian*
Dale: Haha that Ultiguy will never find me here. *Boooooooom!!*
Ultimaiq: IS this the castle of St. Criox in the Virgin Islands?
Dale: Errr. No.
Ultimaiq: Ok then, *runs of*
Dale: Now that was easy. wounder were he will go?
Ultimaiq: *appears behind the throne* hehehe
Dale: *gets bumped out of the throne and forced to leave*

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Luckily enough, Catastrophe is a level 8 combo summon while Judgement is only a level 4 regular summon and he is an earth element summon while Catastrophe is that of wind! Catastrophe also looks much cooler as well! (Although Judgement is cool himself.) Anyway, long story short neither me nor Catastrophe were killed. We just killed Judgement instead. This means that all posts after that one except this one never happened, which means...

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
me: ~walking by castle and throws rock~
me: ~hears big thump~
Lightning Snake: OUCH! ~falls down~
me: ~walks over to lighting snake~ whoops, sorry bout that, heh.
Lighting snake: ~on ground~
me: wow, ~yawn~ i'm pretty tired, i'll just sit down on the thrown (rock) for a sec. ~sits down~ ~feels power going threw his body~

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

paperboy

Smash Ace
*snatches rock from underneath suicide sheik*
Sushi: Ow, why'd you do that?
*throws rock at SS*

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Dale

Smash Ace
*In St. Croix*
Runs into the castle and yells to Ultimaiq
"Hurry master...the boat's leaving! If you don't leave soon, you won't be able to get on the boat in time.
Ultimaiq: Oh man, I should hurry *runs out the door*
Dale: That was too easy.
Ultimaiq: *gets on the boat just in time* "Man, that was close. If I had been one minute later I woldn't have made it to the boat"
Ultimaiq thinks for a little longer and realizes that he's just been had
Ultimaiq: "Ahh, I've just been had" "There is absolutely no reason for me to be on this boat.
*looks back and sees Dale waving goodbye from a castle window ^^

I am the Ruler of the Land

paperboy

Smash Ace
Since Dale somehow tried to dethrone Ultimaq2 when he wasn't the ruler...

I AM STILL THE RULER OF THE LAND!

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
FoX_KiLLz: *Being sly as a fox (hehehe), slowly approaches the throne/rock* *Pulls out a gun and points it at paperboy's head* Make a golden throne. Now, or you die. MAKE HASTE!

paperboy:Ok, ok... *makes golden throne with haste* Here you go.

FoX_KiLLz: Now you die for touching my golden throne! *Shoots paperboy in the head*

I am Ruler of the Land!

Dale

Smash Ace
Since Dale somehow tried to dethrone Ultimaq2 when he wasn't the ruler
Well, as you can see, once the first kingdom was destroyed, I fled to a new land to be ruler of. And Ultimaiq followed me there. Apparently no one else has and they are still fighting over the rock/throne. That is why I am still the ruler of the land...the better land.
You are free to come and take it from me, but I'd rather you didn't ^^,

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: *points a gun at the captains head* Turn this boat around.
Captain: Never! She won't make it.
Ultimaiq: What kind of boat is this?
Captain: Kamikaze!!
Ultimaiq: Oh fuc_ *jumps of the boat and into the sea* Great just great.
Dale: Mwahahaha! Exelent, good thing I got this telescope. Huh? he jumped off. Guards get the cannon ready! (think about the one in FinalFantasy7) FIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!
Ultimaiq: *thinks* I don't understand, if I am writing this then why am I in the water? *hears the cannon fire and ducks into the water*
Dale: Argh! It missed, fire another one.
Guard: We can't, the cannon must cool down.
Dale: Then give him all we got, tell the soldiers to fire at him.
Ultimaiq: DALE! I diden't want to use this!! *morphs into Emerald Weapon*
Dale: Man, this is like a flashback from FF7.
Guard: He is closing in.
Dale: And the cannon?
Guard: 34% we won't make it.
Dale: Try anyway.
Ultimaiq: *fires a laserbeam that makes a big scar on the castle* *then charges a super attack*
Dale: Bring it biatch! *cannon fires*
Ultimaiq: *is hit and returns to normal* C'mon Dale 1 on 1, you Versus me.
Dale: You think im stupid?
Ultimaiq: Why yes, I do think that all the time.
Dale: You wait there!! *runs down to Ultimaiq* what kind of 1 on 1?
Ultimaiq: Rock, paper and scissor.
Ultimaiq&Dale: 1,2,3!!
Dale: Rock!! (hah rock allways wins)
Ultimaiq: Paper!! I win now get away!
Dale: Aw man, *runs of* I'll be back 1000 times stronger!!

I am the ruler of the land! And someone order a pizza, I want to test the cannon. (man this games just getting better and better)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
*Walks up behind ultimaiq2 and shoves pizza in his face, ulimaiq stubles out window*
I am the ruler of the land! Mwahahahahaha!

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
*I come in, accompanied by Catastrophe riding in a chariot pulled by my giant snake babies, who are now no longer babies and three times larger than the original.*
Venom Dream: Hey, If you're Lightning Snake, who's this?
Lightning Snake: That's Ultimaiq. I tied him up and dressed him like me.
Venom Dream: Then who did I just dethrone?
Lightning Snake: Dale. He was trying to trick Ultimaiq the next time he attacked. That post before your one was a lie trying to trick Ultimaiq into thinking he was already ruler, just not on the throne.
Venom Dream: Ah, I s-
*the remainder of this sentence was cut off by the snakes using blue bolt, Catastrophe using spark plasma and me using destruct ray on Venom Dream.*

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: Lightning Snake you will pay for this!
Lightning Snake: Oh yeah? you and what army?
Ultimaiq: My army! *999 Ultimaiq clones enter the throne room* Dale said he'd be 1000 times stronger, but it looks like I beat him too it.
Lightning Snake: Hah your no match for my snakes, snakes attack!
Ultimaiq: Clones attack, use Giga IQ Desolator Oblivion!
Lightning Snake: *sees his whole army being desolated* No my snakes are g,g,g,gone.
Ultimaiq: Hehehe.
Lightning Snake: Catastrophe Finish them!
Catastrophe: *uses spark plasma* *1 of the Ultimaiq's dies*
Ultimaiq: Charge!! *Catastrophe is being overkilled by the Ultimaiq army*
Lightning Snake: Ummm, I think I'll just leave now.
Ultimaiq: Get him! *Lightning Snake has too fight 998 clones*
Lightning Snake: Blargh I died.

I'd like too see anyone defeat 998 Ultimaiq clones and the real one.

Dale

Smash Ace
Ultimaiq was just dreaming that. He knows he could never really defeat Lightning Snake. So here's what really happened...
I walk in one Lightning Snake and his "babies" start hissing at me.
LS: and what are you doing here...Dale?
Dale: I've come to dethrone you
LS: HAHAHAHAHA, oh man, good one. But you can't defeat my awesome snakes.
Dale: Probably not, that why I brought a secret weapon.
*whistles and Steve Irwin walks in and the snakes cower in fear. He is followed by his wife and a camraman and he starts talking, doing his show
Steve: And these are the rare, endangered Lingtning Snake baby Snakes, but they're really big. I'm going to try to catch one.
Terry: Be careful.
Snakes *slither away as fast as they can*
Steve and crew persue the snakes.
LS is left with nothing and he molts into a pile of dead skin. So I am the ruler of the land.

Lightning Snake

Smash Apprentice
Lightning Snake they'll be back. Catastrophe went to fetch them. In the mean time I'll have to use the big guns.
Dale: Whatever it is I'll take it down!
Lightning Snake: We'll see *I press a button*
*A wall opens up and out comes Dullahan*
( Dullahan is a demonic headless suit of armour with a really big sword wearing a cloak. He is also the most powerful boss of Golden Sun 2)
Dullahan: (In an incredibly scary Sauron like voice) I am the shadow keeper of the light! If you want the sun's power prove your worth!
Dale: AAAAHHHH! (wets self)
*Dullahan uses formida sage and then finishes Dale off by summoning Charon*

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
He wasn't very tough for me to beat...but anyway:

Gold, to LS, Dale, and Ultimaiq: Stop posting so much in this thread!

*uses anti-frequent ruling card, which immediately overthrows anyone who posts too much in this thread. In this case, LS*

I am now ruler of the land!

Dale

Smash Ace
beefbutcher is sitting around one day when he hears some rustling coming from the fireplace. The closest weapon to him is the fire stoker, so he grabs it and acts all macho
beefbutcher: Come out of there...Umm...I have a gun and I'll shoot you.
I pop out of the fireplace dressed as Santa Clause.
Dale: Ho Ho Ho
beefbutcher: OMG!! it's Santa. sh*t, I hope he didn't see that part where I took over the throne by blowing my enemy apart.
Dale: I see you've been pretty good this year...except for that gal in Indonesia...
beefbutcher: *sweatdrop*
Dale: come here, I have something for you.
*beefbutcher walks over to Santa's bag*
I pull out a .45 calibur Gloch and put a few rounds (bullets) into his head.
(If this were an Arnold Schwartzeneger movie this would be the spot where he says something really corny, so here it goes)
"I think someone's been very naughty this year!"
HAHA

I am the ruler of the land.

*puts beef's body into the bag, places the bag into the fireplace and enjoys an enjoyable evening by the fire*

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
McFox runs up with his army of Mongols and Vikings, and decide to go completely against their own culture's weapons and use Greek Fire instead. Dale's Empire flees when they learn that McFox and his army have the ancient equivalent of napalm and are not afraid to use it.

One of the Mongols steal's that beef-guy's ashes and eats them, just because he's a Mongol and he's that cool. Then McFox has Ghengus Khan behead Dale while simultaneously subjecting him to Chinese Water Torture. They parade Dale's head around on a pike for a while, until they get bored. They walk for a while, and end up establishing the new capital at Constantinople, simultaneously recruiting Byzantine's army as part of McFox's own.

What now, punkers?!

I'm Supreme Lord and Master Over All that He Surveys So Help Me God He Doesn't Kill Me for Screwing Up His Insanely Long Title Eternal!!!

Ho-ma.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq: *enters the throne room*
McFox: Whos there?
Ultimaiq: Have you seen GoldShadow lately? I gotta talk to him about something, something.
McFox: What something, something?
Ultimaiq: Never mind, I'll just dethrone you now.
McFox: No way! I just got here.
Ultimaiq: Take this *throws a bomb-omb ducktaped to a Pichu*
McFox: Arrrrrgh!!
Ultimaiq: I herby declare this throne mine.

*puts a new beanbag on top of the throne*

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Gold: I heard you needed to talk to me!
Ultima: Yeah, I was-
Gold: Well you can talk after I've dethroned you!

I then pull out a small can labeled "Huge research building in a can". I spray it, and suddenly, a very very large building appears in front of the throne. After which, I go inside the building, up a few stories, and then a large desk comes crashing out of the window.

Gold: *Comes out holding a mini-gun* This may seem familiar if you've watched Terminator 2. *Then starts pumping lots and lots of rounds of lead into everything in sight, taking care of any of Ultima's defenses/guards/vehicles/etc. Then, takes out an M-80 Grenade launcher, and blows a few things up! Somewhere in all the bullets and explosions, Ultima dies...*

And then I take the elevator down and sit on a new throne after using a new can of "Throne-in-a-can"!

I am ruler of the land!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
*Destroys GoldShadow and ultimaiq with my superior linguistic skills, shining creativity, and my time machine because let's face it, there's no way ultimaiq could've just strolled into the throne room while it was teaming with Mongols and Vikings in the first place.*

Yay creativity! :D Boo Bob-omb Pichus! :(

I am ruler of this land! Oppose me if you dare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom