• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
I use dispel magic on your genie and he disappears in a puff of logic. I summon a legion of rubber soldiers and the run you out of town on a bandwagon for some reason. All mine!

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land!

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Oh yeah? Well everyone knows rubber is attrated to cheesecakes, so I whip up the biggest cheesecake you ever saw. Suddenly, all the rubber soldiers charge for the cake, and eat untill they explode. Then, I nail SabreAnt's feet to a working and moving escalator. (thnk you itchy & scratchy!)
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Originally posted by MassChaos
I get a magic jeany and wish that I'm ruler of the land. It works.

I am ruler of the land!
LOL so simple yet so malicious.

Hey MassChaos, here's me and Jordan.
DrDre1337: one, two, two three-three, yo, yo yo
DrDre1337: this is andre's freestyle IM rap session, comin up now
DrDre1337: I'M TAKING A ****
DrDre1337: .:: E N D ::.
streetplayerRc: (double "u" tee ef jen said something then "byez")
DrDre1337: yes
streetplayerRc: what'd she say?
DrDre1337: ***** ****

Auto response from streetplayerRc: really really busy

DrDre1337: DrDre1337: i saw david hodson with no shirt on today
DrDre1337: sexi
DrDre1337: DrDre1337: after school, for cross country
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: lol
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: disturbing
DrDre1337: ya
DrDre1337: i masturbated
streetplayerRc: streetplayerRc: would you consider going to the formal with me?
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: erm i dunno?
streetplayerRc: so you're considering?
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: sure why not
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: i'll consider
streetplayerRc: LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOL OMG HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH WHAT A N0000000000000B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
DrDre1337: AHAHAHAH
LOL THIS CONVO PONS KIRBY_M@STER
DrDre1337: DrDre1337: dude you just got pawned
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: lol i didn't know if he was serious or not!
DrDre1337: dude deadAIM roxxors
streetplayerRc: flammable gas tasks are waaay out of my league
DrDre1337: my cousin sent it to me, but he's not as cool as your cousin
DrDre1337: JOANNES SO HOOOOOOOOT DUDE I COULD JUST EAT HER ***** ALL DAY
DrDre1337: IM tabs are roxxor
streetplayerRc: never ever underestimate your enemy... queer.
streetplayerRc: lolz too bad i switched to aim plus which 80x better
DrDre1337: really?
DrDre1337: lol 80
DrDre1337: DrDre1337: mike JUaquin, and mike JOO
DrDre1337: what a perfect gay couple
YFCRoXHaRdCoRe54: eeeew no thanks
DrDre1337: juaquin is her bf
streetplayerRc: yes, of course i have an indiana jones *****.
DrDre1337: breath
DrDre1337: duude
DrDre1337: DrDre1337: j00, JU, and jew = R E P R E S E N T
The People That Queenie Hugs Clan

Auto response from streetplayerRc: O!

streetplayerRc: tomorrow minimum day ryte?
DrDre1337: yeah
streetplayerRc: -wah waah...
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1
DrDre1337: breath...
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEt bote shammee.....
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1
DrDre1337: i'll pon ur llama
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1
streetplayerRc: eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1eselet bEEE!!!!!! eselet BOWOAAY!!!!!!!!1
DrDre1337: "OMG BEE'S GONNA POST HIS ADDRESS! *prepares anthrax*"
streetplayerRc: don't know 'bout you... but, 'am HUUUUUUNGGRRRRRREEEH
streetplayerRc: pee. sayat.
streetplayerRc: pee. sayat.
LOL IT REALLY IS PONNING HIM!!1
DrDre1337: oh KNOW I AM CLOSTRUHFOBIK
streetplayerRc: awmgee!
streetplayerRc: blinks with penetration and cccccckkkkkkk because of my blink's mallace malice.
streetplayerRc: mmmmmmmm (trillllllllllllllll) CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DrDre1337: lol
DrDre1337: here's john's post at smashboards
DrDre1337: I get a magic jeany and wish that I'm ruler of the land. It works.

I am ruler of the land!
streetplayerRc: MMMM! THAT'S HELLA GOOD DUDE! HOW'D THE **** DID YOU MAKE THIS **** (TRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK)
streetplayerRc: psh. nazi's and thier tyteness.
My friend Jordan and his nazis. He pons you. But he's a ***.
I'm ruler of the world because he can't be.

EDIT:
streetplayerRc: Revelation 12:7 -
"And there was war in heaven."
DrDre1337: hehe
DrDre1337: did you just find that now?
streetplayerRc: turned right to it.
DrDre1337: in-credible

MassChaos

Smash Ace
How the **** am I supposed to respond to that?

Read it, ******. Warned.

I'm ruler of the land because I said so.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
I return unscathed!

Hah, your spoon is no match for my spork of chaos! I spork Ultimaiq to the point of near death and kick him off MY throne.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
everyone is using utensils to kill eachother. well, i'll be the first to break the chain. ;)

alright, Z-EXE, it's time to meet your doom at the point of my LADLE!!!

Z-EXE: i thought you said you wouldnt use a utensil.

meh, fine then. *tosses ladle aside* *pulls out a pumpkin* they may be out of season, but if i smash it over your head you still wont be able to see! *smashes over Z-EXE's head*

Z-EXE: hey! who turned out the lights?! and why does it smell like pumpkins?

i just smashed your head into a pumpkin and your head is stuck inside! how dense can you get?

Z-EXE: a lot, apparently.

D'oh! fine then. *picks up Z-EXE by the stem of the pumpkin and tosses him out of the window* *sits down on the throne*

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
*shows PFM the magic certificate that I made a while ago*

I am the ruler of the land legally, physically, and spiritually :)

For great justice, take off every "ZIG"

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Not any more. I grab the certificate and tear it up into billions of pieces that cannot be reasembled. Then I jab him with my saber and push him off of MY throne.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
thank you for ridding us of that cetificate, Z-EXE, but your 5 minute reign must come to an end. i grab a lighter and a can of gasoline, then set fire to the fireworks shop.

Chinese shop owner: help! Chinese fire drill!

then, while the "pretty fireworks" are going off, i shove Z-EXE off the throne and claim it for my own.

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
This is too easy. I spare Psi the pain of being smited by my saber( because he's one of the few people who actualy posts responses to my story) instead, I chase him off the throne with a board with a rusty nail in it, then reclaim my throne.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
I realize that it's just a figment of my imagination and begin to chase Ultimaiq with my board/rusty nail combo, then reclaim my throne.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
"I'll give you a pice of cheese for the throne" I say while using a laser marker to point on the throne so that the MiGs can blast you to oblivion.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
I emerge from the smoke unharmed and once again chase Ultimaiq with my board/rusty nail combo, this time actualy hitting him with it multiple times. Then I reclaim my throne.

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Posing as a wall ornament, SabreAnt finishes taking notes of the proceedings and jumps down. He tells the guards at the gate that there is treason occuring in the throne room and rushes in with them flanking him. Believing that SabreAnt has returned with yet another army of rubber henchmen, all present attempt to charge him and bring him down before he can summon any more. Mistaking them as assassins, the guards rush to SabreAnt's defense and belt them out the window with a satisfying swat. The guards in the courtyard below, chase them out the gates and into the street. SabreAnt delcares a nationwide ban on lightsabres (bar his own), wood with nails in it, bubblegum, and the colour 7. Pleased with his new decree and quiet surroundings, SabreAnt assumes his position on the throne, then promptly slouches, falls unconscious and begins snoring rather loudly.

SabreAnt is Ruler of the Land.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, I was just getting settled too..

Well, seeing as how nothing happened to me, I walk up to Sabre ant, toss him out the window, and abolish his nationwide ban, then return to where I left off, trying to program my VCR....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Angry at being thrown out like yesterdays garbage (and landing it in for that matter), SabreAnt marches back in and unplugs the VCR! MUHAHAAA! SabreAnt then bites the plug off the cord so it cannot be plugged back in, and places a ban on everything he did originally, plus a new extension of that ban to cover VCR and open windows. SabreAnt boots ZeroEXE so hard out the door that he loses his boot up Zero's a$s.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Helpful1

Smash Cadet
Me: You may die now because of George W Bush's evil.

SaberAnt: :gets army: "DIE!!!" :army attacks White House:

Me: :eats the throne:

I am the KING OF THE LAND!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Okay...boots +A$$=pain....

Fist of all, it's RULER of the land, second, you may want to check out that beam saber wound in your chest, and third, I again abolish all of Sabreant's bans, but adding one against boots up the butt. And finaly..

now go get me a sandwich and a DVD player, I need to watch my Excel Saga DVD d@mmit!

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultimaiq takes his lighter and burns Zero EXE's board/rusty nail combo. then he steals Cloud's Nail bat weapon from FF7 and chase Zero EXE of the throne AND ties him up in MJ's basement.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
I walk through the door, covered with MJ's blood. The penguin army appraoches me, and I commence to slaughter them all, discovering that they are all just ******* in suits. I then kill Simmons and pull out another board/nail combo and commence to beating gamefreak for stealing my titles as ruler of the land and video games.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND
*and video games*

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Suddenly, the board in ZeroEXE's hand begins to shake with power! *SPA-ZUNCH!* It turns into SabreAnt the mighty shapeshifter! In a movie style sweeping move, SabreAnt turns and swishes his cape around! MUAHAHAA! SabreAnt then stumbles slightly and lands in a pile of rubber. (you would to if you had just been used to beat someone senseless) SabreAnt pops some painkillers and returns to centrestage.

"I command thee to kneel thou foulest of knaves!" says SA
"Fight me like a man coward!" screams ZeroEXE!
"Why do you think I have an endless army of disposable rubber soldiers? So that I could do the fighting? MUHAHAHAA!"

With that, SabreAnt summons 12 legions of rubber soldiers and fills the throne room and castle so full that the entire places explodes in a hailstorm of stone wood steel and rubber! In the midst of the chaos, SabreAnt salvages the throne and places in the most unlikely of all places: mic_128's backyard! He then sits on his throne and begins to rule from the slightly less regal, but still powerful position!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
why don't you be a good boy and die?

It turns out I was latched on to the back of the throne the whole time. The Zero EXE being assulted was just a Puchuu( Martian) in disguise. I then pull the classic Zero kamikaze move from Megaman X, self destructing myself and taking sabre ant with me. I survive though, and crawl into the throne to regain my strength, dozing off in the process

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Before he does his job, I tell him about Gamefreaks dirty secrets and he goes after him immediatly and smothers him, enveloping him within his fat. Then I transport the throne too...Alaska, my home, where none shall come for me.

*and VGs*

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Arriving at the doorstep is SabreAnt, who has grown dreadlocks since you saw him last! In the freezing tundra, on the lonely hillside he exclaims: "IT BE FRIGGIN COOL MUN! TIS WAAYY COLD MUN" Reggae music begins to play in the background back SabreAnt whips out a gun and shoots the DJ.

Rushing to confront ZeroEXE, they face off western style. Then, quick as lightning SabreAnt snaps all his remaining dreds off and flings them Kozuka style at Zero who attempts to go Matrix dodge style but fails miserably. Fortunately for him, SabreAnt only threw hair, which also failed miserably. Both looking quite stupid, they resume stances and plot their next moves.

Suddenly that fat gay homo from earlier charges into the room, waving a limp looking Gamefreak above his head and shouts 'MORE!'. SabreAnt shoots him too.

Suddenly, realising he had a real gun all along, SabreAnt unholsters it again and ZeroEXE surrenders - hands in the air. SabreAnt has him incarcerated and shipped off to Alcatraz. Then, whipping out a scroll of town portal, SabreAnt tranports everything back to the once mighty (now ruined but still functional) throne room. He sits down and holsters his weapon.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ultima(IQ) enters the room holding a MiG machine gun (mgs1 anyone?) and fires of some rounds at SabreAnt. He doges the bullets and grabs his gun and shoots after Ultima that dosen't seem to be affected my smal guns. Ultima then uses the Ultimate weapon of detruction "Zero EXE's board/rusty nail combo" and chase SabreAnt of the throne.

UltimaIQ is the ruler of the land!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
"How dare you use my weapon, and look what you did to it, it's supposed to be red wood not oak, RED WOOD!!" I yell as I walk through the door. Ultimaiq atempts to flog me with his poorly designed weapon, but I blast him in the head with my arm cannon and appraoch sabre ant. We go into a stare down. Just then I yell" Dude, fat homo guy behind you!" He turns quickly ready to cap him in the head, but I then pull the lever that operates the trap door, plunging sabre ant into a pit full of baboons. I then go about the task of fixing up the throne room, but never the less...

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
"now im mad" yells Ultima with burning dark flame surounding him and uses his Omega Blade to cut ZeroEXE's arms of and throws him in the baboon pit.

I am the ruler of the land once again!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Goldshadow walks in front of Ultimaiq, and says "Hey I'm new here and have never been the ruler of the land so I'm lost. Think you could show me where to go by pointing it out on this map?"
Gold: *hands him the map*
Ultimaiq: *points out where to go*
Gold: Thanks for your help, here have a muffin.
Ultimaiq: *doesn't take it* It's probably poisoned.
Gold: *takes a bite* See, I ate it, no poison.
Ultima: In that case...*takes muffin and eats it, and then starts choking*

Haha, the map was coated in poison, and when you took the muffin in your hands and ate it, the poison get onto the muffin and inside of you! And I was wearing gloves so it never got on my hand (holds up hands w/gloves).
You've been tricked by me, cuz...

I'm the ruler of the land!

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
I jump out of the pit, my arms reattached and look around to find Goldshadow and start up a conversation with him.

Me:Uh...you're new here, right?
GS: Afirmative!
Me:Then you must not know about our customs, right?
GS:....uhhh..negative!
Me:Okay well, the thing is, every new comer has to give up the throne to the first person he sees.
GS:.....'K
Me: Ooh, and also, you have to stand gaurd outside and chase off any intruders....WIIIIITTTTHH...A HERRING!*Dun dun duuunn!*
GS: 'K

So, anyway...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
What ZeroEXE failed to mention is that SabreAnt surgically reattached his arms for him whilst in the baboon pit and made a pact that he would let ZeroEXE rule for a bit if he gave him a boost out. (Reattached arms aren't so good for wall scaling)

Waiting patiently to be hoisted out, SabreAnt finishes his seventh book to the eagerly listening baboon pack:

"..so my children, why was the third bowl of porridge juuust riiiight?.. Yes Timmy?.." - - - etc etc etc.

Eventually, SabreAnt makes an oath with the baboon clan to unite with him and his rubber legions and thwart the rule of the diet-evil ZeroEXE. The baboons all scramble out and yank SabreAnt clear of the pit. Immediately, they charge the now built up throne room. Which, is coincidentally surrounded by a moat, several towers.. and oh yeah... a castle. (d@mn that was fast Zero!)

"Never fear my pretties!" exclaims SabreAnt as he summons thirty thousand rubber henchmen, who all play 'stacks-on', on the two guards at the front gate. SabreAnt and his loyal baboon pack (who now have autolife too thank you very, much any would be animal killers) march over the pile of arguing rubber and into the courtyards.
*mufflemuffle, ged yer elbow.. mff miffle mff ..outta my face.. muffle*

The unlikely band of brothers, well homosapiens at least, head up into the throneroom and HARK! What's this? Empty? Suddenly, from nowhere, ZeroEXE summons dark waves of energy that prevent SabreAnt's baboons from using z-targetting err... attacking.

In the following Titanic battle (the baboons were watching it while they were waiting for the end) SabreAnt and ZeroEXE fought well enough to be noted down in the baboon chronicles for heroism and bravery. SabreAnt for his cunning use of banana peels and ZeroEXE's expert ability to eat most of them before he slipped on them.

Eventually, the both lost concentration and began relating old wartime stories in a dull tone. Luckily, ZeroEXE falls asleep first due to SabreAnt's epic tale of his run in with a gay jewish black man in the middle of Nazi Germany. Seeing his opportunity to strike, SabreAnt has ZeroEXE bound gagged and propped in the corner. SabreAnt thens hire a fat homo to sit guard over him.

"If he moves, prod him." grinned SabreAnt.

Deciding against this terrible injustice to humanity and perversion of the natural purpose of reproductive organs, SabreAnt shoots him and throws him into the moat. He then hires an old grandma to whack ZeroEXE with her cane if he stirs.

Finally..

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
What, so like, I'M the evil one?

You forgot about Gold Shadow! He rushes in and beats on the old hag with his deadly herring, allowing me time to recuperate. I run towards the throne, only to see that Sabre ant has put in....PLAID CURTAINS!! That was the straw that broke my back, I fire my arm cannon at SA, but the manages to dodge every shot( D@mn, need more practice) His Baboon army then rushes towards me, but I pull a secret lever that drops them all into a pit of flesh eating cave crickets. Just as I get closer to SA, the Fat homo guy jumps out of the moat that I apparently built, but he lands so hard that he causes the floor to colapse sending us all plumeting into the abyss. Luckily, the throne lands on a protruding ledge, which I fall onto. It's a long climb back to the top but still...

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
In the meantime, I decide to read the Ruler of the Land for Dummies book... and find out that what Zero told me was a lie! It's time for revenge...and so I walk up to Zero, my trusty herring in hand. Small birds aren't my usual choice of weapon, but it's all I had:

Gold: You fool, you tricked me just cuz I'm new!
Zero: Pretty much.
Gold: Now, you shall feel my wrath! Ultra Mega Super Hyper Omega Herring Blast of Power!!!

*smack with herring...Zero looks annoyed...*

Gold: That was just a warm up. Watch this!

*gets a TV, and turns channel to family guy*
Gold: Watching? Good.
Zero meanwhile is laughing hysterically at the comedy that is Family Guy!

I sneak up behind Zero and the throne... *WHACK* and he's out cold! Then I throw the herring away because it's of no more use. I throw Zero out with the herring, and then take the throne for myself!

I am the RULER OF THE LAND watching Family Guy!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
I unplug the TV, and GoldShadow runs off because he can't watch Family Guy.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Hey D@mmit, I was watching that!

I insert an unlabled DVD into the player and take cover. It turns out to be a contious loop of the same Teletubbies segment in which they keep saying 'again, again!' Papaer boy is helpless as the preschool garbage ravages his mind until he has a fatal seizure. I then quickly destroy the TV, whith my ears still covered for safety reasons, then sit back in the throne to play Fire Emblem.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!!
*and I'm stuck on this same level, nooooo!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom