• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
WHAT!?! you still have that "I am legally ruler of the land" contract? NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! must......destroy......evil.....paper! all of it!!!

@.@

its time for... the ultimate combo of 'tarded stuff! i will combine socks, cheese, magic beans, farts, 1337 speak, and the extreme length of the word "supercalufragilisticexpealudoshusantidisastablishmentmaterianism" to create:

ch0><m4g1f4r71ng834n5f00750ck !!!

*throws teh u171m473 ch0><m4g1f4r71ng834n5f00750ck at paperboy*

PB: what's happening!?!?! *farts in his pants* nooo! *his socks run off* huh? *some beans shove themselves down his throat* mphhrmphaglabernarlgphla! *he starts talking 1337 speak spontaneosly* n0! wh37 4r3 teh h4pp3n1ng 70 m3? i c4n7 74k3 d15 ne l0ng3r! *farts agian* 4ww m4n! 17 5m3llz b4d! *coughs and dies* GACK!

heh heh. i know it was cruel, but it had to be done to insure that...

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
All Your Land Are Belong To Us!

SabreAnt cuts a long story short. Raises his eyebrow at PFM's weird actions and has him committed to the nearest mental institution. Simply, and for once - quickly - SabreAnt plops his butt down on the throne.

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

paperboy

Smash Ace
But then, another paperboy comes up behind Sabreant and gives him the magic Not-a-Agent-Smith-ripoff papercut and turns him into a paperboy. So now the throne is completely empty

"Haha, guess what PFM, you're the only one here. And the best part about being me, is that there are so many of me."

"Huh, what?!!? WHATS GOING ON!!!!!111ONE"

*paperboys gang up on PFM, magic papercut him, grab the certificate, and one sits down, while the others guard*

WE ARE THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
My approach is simple, all I do is summon a god to banish you to Tantarus. Then I take your throne.

I'm now ruler of the land.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Little did MassChaos know that I gave him the magic papercut from a few pages back. So technically, Paperboy is already in the throne.

WE ARE THE RULERS OF THE LAND!!!!!!!111

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I go to visit Paperboy with my og.
Me:Hey, Paperboy! Having fun?
PB:Yeay, it's cool. *Notices Pepsi(my dog)* Uh-oh
*Dog goes and chases Paperboy away.
Me: *Yells*GOOD BOY!. *Sits on throne, rules the land.*

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
Being very 'One like' is his own way, SabreAnt forces back the papercut out of sheer will and bandaids, and assumes himself once more. Then, in an unexpected - and stupid move, he blindfolds himself, raises his arm and exclaims: "DIE MACHINES!". Stumbling about the throneroom rather ungracefully, SabreAnt trips over a paper mach&eacute; dagger and wields it menacingly as he stands up. Cowering with fear at his own kind, any remaining paperboys flee and mic_128 is left to face the paper wielding maniac alone. Mic grabs a nearby crowbar and the two of them do a kung fu scene in the near dark and bitter cold. Eventually, SabreAnt manages to seat mic on his a$s, and clobbers him with his own crowbar. SabreAnt then dump mic in a nearby fireplace grab a hand full of strange powder and says loudly: Amsterdam! With a green flash, mic dissapears and SabreAnt burns the aforementioned dagger, destroying it just in case...

SabreAnt is now Ruler of the Land.

Fourside

Smash Ace
Me: Hey i wanna be ruler of the land again! What should i do this time? Give him a poisonous sandwich? Call my alien friends? Throw him down the grand canyon? No, i already did that before!
Hmm.... I know!
Me: Hey there, Sabreant!
SA: What do you want? Can't you see i'm busy being the ruler of the land?
Me: I just wanna show you my psychic powers! You're gonna like! hehehehehe! *shouts something in a weird language and SA catches fire*
SA: Yaaaaargh! I'm on fire! Help!
Me: Of course! *throws some alcohol on SA*
SA: Yaaaaaah! Aaaaargh! Hurrrrrgh!
Me: Well, now that i have your attention, i want to show you my deadliest psychic power. It's called "mind drain". I absorb your mind, and get everything you know, including your feelings and your memories! After i finish, you'll be just an empty nutshell! *shouts somehing in a weird language*. A green flashing ball comes out of SA's head and enters through my mouth.
Me: Done. Now, you cannot move anymore. You don't have a mind, therefore, you can't think! Since you don't represent any more problems to me, i'll just throw you away! *throws SA's empty body down the grand canyon*
Now i'll set up my psychic shield. It protects me of anything including bullets or any kind of attack. If you hit me, your attack will come back to you with much more force, and i won't even be hurt. I'm invincible now! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND, AGAIN!
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ha! Cough, cough!

Corin

Smash Lord
Me: Hey fourside ^^
Fourside: what do you want?
Me: I come bearing a gift ^^
Fourside: CHOCOLATE!
Me: *hands fourside chocolate*
Fourside: *eats chocolate*
Me: heh, I just made you eat chocolate laxative! now you must go to the bathroom or explode! HAHAHAHA!
Fourside: *goes the the bathroom*
Me: I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND! ^^

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I come and talk to Corin online as he's ruling the land. Then I warn him to 100% so he can't talk, rule his people, and eventually gets kicked off. I take his place as and sign off so no one can hack me and so on.

I am now ruler of the land!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
with all my powers, i can only think of one thing to do to MC: fill his head with cheese! i grab a garden hose and put it in a giant tub of melted cheese. then i stick it in his ear and set it on full blast!

MC: hey, what are you doing? cheese is for eating, not for brains! blarg! cheeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeee..... *cheese starts pouring out of his ears, nose, and mouth*

*tosses him in the corner to think about what kind of cheese he has for brains now*
with him out of the way, the throne is free for the taking! *runs at the throne*

Corin: *gets there first* haha! im ruler of the land!

hey, look, its Santa Clause! he is making his list and checking it twice!

Corin: o no! ive been a bad little boy. Santa, put me on your good list please!!! *runs into a wall* *falls over unconsious*

hehe!

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I calmly walk up to PFM and give him a Postcard from amsterdam.
Me: Hey, PFM, any chance eI could rule the land?
PFM: Sure.
I sit on the throne and......nah, too easy. I grab the throne and hit PFM upside the head. A shame I missed. I go flying out the window with the throne and, still holding on tight, me and the throne both sink into the moat, where I rule the watery land.

Glub.

Glub.

AIR!!!!

*Drowns*

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Me: Look a hawk!
Mic: Yeah right like I'll fall for that one.
Me: hmmmmmmmmm
Mic: Give up?
Me: give me a sec.
Mic: *Gets up*
Mic: Ok you gotta leave now
Me: *Kicks Mic in the groin*
Me: *Pushes him off*
Me: *me and throne become invisible*
Me: Ha Ha Ha you can't see me how r u gonna get me off. Plus you can't see the throne so you won't know where to sit!

I am ruler of the land!!!!! Hopefully forever, depending on how creative you guys are.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I use Sonar waves to figure out your exact coordinates. Then I rent a crane with a hook at the end, swing it by and catch your shirt. Eventually you go flying of to a distant land. Finally I **** on the throne with pride.

I'm now ruler of the land!

YellowPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I place a sign on the throne that says: WET PAINT. You scream, jump off, and I sit on the throne...no....that didn't give me satisfaction like the groin kick, so what the heck, I hit you with a crowbar.

I'm ruler of the land and I make a law that makes a restraining order for everyone in the kingdom so that they cannot come within 80km of me, unless I allow it.

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Most people would use the phrase "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." in their everyday speech. I prefer the to add to that, "And within a 100 mile radius counts in nuclear warfare". I threaten to bomb your throne. You concede your throne to me, I rip to shreds the stupid 80km law, and...

I AM NOW THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
Cardzmaster, do you see this certificate that I made a few pages ago. Well, according to it, not only do I automatically become the ruler of the land, but people with under 100 posts automatically forfeit the throne to paperboy. So GET OUT!

I am the Ruler of the Land

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
*I walk into the room in a slow manner*

Me: HI!

INFD: Who are you?

Me: Oh, I used to be here a long time ago... I'm back!

INFD: Oh great... another person to compete with...

Me: So... Have you tried the new "Pepsi Orange?"

INFD: Nope, no I haven't... at that, I've never even heard of it.

Me: Wanna try it?

INFD: Sure, why not? You didn't poisen it, did you?

Me: Why no, of course not!

INFD: OK!

*He takes a sip, a minute passes*

INFD: ARGHH! OOCK! GACK! eaaaaaaarrrghhh!

Me: Not poisen! Its gasolene!

*INFD explodes*

Me: Eeck! Thats messy... ... OH WELL!

*I find the crown and put it on*

Me: Janitor boy! Clean this up, and please remove the toilet that had INFD on it and get a new one please, thanks, your pay is... lets see here 1,000,000 dollars an hour!

*He gets right to it, and I sit on the throne and say*

I AM THE RULER OF THE GLAND... I mean land... yeah... land...

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
I walk up to Link_in_park

Link_in_park: What do you want?
Me: I challenge you to SSBM!
Link_in_park: How could I resist?
*as we play, I carefully replace my character with a LV 9 cpu (y'know, I probably would be that crappy to some of you), set the game to unlimited, so Link_in_park is unable to move, and then I sneak off to the thrown.

Me: Servant! Bring me my coffee!
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

paperboy

Smash Ace
Fine, I shall bring you your coffee. *spills hot coffee on Kirby_M@ster*

KM: YEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!111

I am the ruler of the land :p

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
While Paperboy is laughing histericaly at KM's misfortune, I sneek up behind him and inject him with the Limphosyte virus from Cowboy Bebeop the movie. He starts having convulsions and falls to the floor.

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
* I walk into the throne room*
Me: The game froze when I got mad at it and tried to stuff a pancake into the the Gamecube... Oh, wait, your not KM!

ZE: You are correct! NOW GET OUT!

Me: ok... (I walk out of the throne room)

*Some masked man walks into the castle*

Me: Probably trying to take it over!... OH WELL!

*Walks off into the distance*

some masked man is the ruler of the land!

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
After I squeeze all of the coffee out of my clothes, and into a cup, I drink it and get hyper-active. I sneak up behind PaperBoy, and push him off his throne and onto the carpet. then I roll him up in the carpet, and throw him off a bridge. I go back to the throneroom only to see Link_in_park, drunk off his A**, singing a Wiggles song.
Me: Link_in_park, what are you doing?
Link_in_park: Red M&M, Blue M&M, they all end up the same color.
Me: Uh-huh... you know, Link_in_park, there is a donut in the river, under the bridge, it's rapped up in a carpet. Go into that carpet, and eat it!
*Link_in_park being so P*ss*d, just walks off towards the bridge. I clean the puke of the throne, and sit.
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND. :goomba:

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
I go and tell the mafia about Kirby_M@ster and pay them a lot of money to show Kirby_M@sters new home on and unpopulatet island close to Norway or something (sice no one realy know where Norway is we would never see him again).
goes over to throne, now im the leader of the land.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Luckily, I'm in close ties with the Yakuza . They'll kill you 3 times before you hit the ground. They give me a lift back to land, and they attack ultimaiq2 with their...attacks.. and they take him away for brainwashing, and chinese food.

I AM THE RULER OF THE.....hmm.. chinese food? I could go for some of that! I pick up this little goombe --> :goomba: and tell him ot mind my spot on the throne.
:goomba: IS THE RULER OF THE LAND

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
uuuuuh, wha happened?

I wake up bound and gagged in a closet( Who was that masked man?) I free myself and walk out of the closet to find.....nobody around, except a pathetic goomba. I simply cap him in the head and knock his limp body off of MY throne.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
but suddenly, the door flies open and an army of :goomba: :goomba: :goomba: are after Zero EXE! They attack, and knock Zero EXE to the ground. Suddenly, the smoke in the doorway clears, and there I am. I got the :goomba:'s to follow me, because I let them use my GameCube. So, I get a few to take Zero EXE to the dungeon, and a few to clean up the mess in the throne room. I get the rest to guard me!
:goomba:I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!:goomba:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wanna know something Kirby_M@ster? Your post was truly horrid. Here is a numbered explanation of why I must usurp your throne.

1. Your Goombas are not as cool as mine:
. (Thank you, MassChaos, for picking such an excellent avatar.)
2. I own. (Thanks Tic. I worked long and hard on the Zero Wing post.)
Tic sez: Take a page from his playbook, boys. Chok just did easily the best one yet.
Therefore, I own you, Kirby_M@ster. Take into consideration that I spelled own without a "P." Tic, if I'm still on your **** list and you find this comment inappropriate, feel free to edit.
3. I have memorized ten minutes Sugar Hill Gang's Rapper's Delight. It's not all of it, and it's not too little. It's just enough to impress my friends. That song also owns you.
4. The girl named Adela at my school has a much better *** than you. Even she could take your throne with ease.
5. This link owns you. Not me.
6. This sentence has more quality than all of your posts on every forum you've been on combined.
7. There's really no reason to be saddened by my comments. After all, the person who will really win will be either MK or Tic. In the future, they will find that these spammy topics will no longer be saved by sexi people like me and they will end the topic with a good old:

No. I'm Ruler of the land.
Closed.

That's all for now. Now you could run away with anime tears shooting out the sides of your eyes as you willingly step off the throne seeing how much I own. On with it now. Thank you.

Copyright 2003. Yes, teh copyrighted.

I guess I'm ruler of the land now.

EDIT: Dude, Afro, lol you just haxxored a post that I put effort into!

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Choknater. Touche'. LOL :D!
Um.. I'll sign an agreement with the current ruler of the land. (afrotaki). I, will stop using excessive amounts of inferior goombas (shown: :goomba: ) and.. you give me the land back!

Or i'll just stop using lots of :goomba:'s alltogether.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
Get off of me you d@mn dirty Goombas!

Just then, I bust through the floor, still bound with broken chains. I smite Kirby M@ster with my beam saber for sending me to the dungeon, then I smite his :goomba: army leaving only Afrotaki. I grab him by the neck and toss him out of the nearest window into the moat filled with Ill-tempered, mutated sea bass.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
But they mutated into trampolines, so I jumped on them and up through the window I flew out of. Yeah, what now?

And so, I continue to rule the land.

paperboy

Smash Ace
But then I sneak up behind Afrotaki and give him teh magic papercut of DOOOM(insert copyright sign here) and he turns into a paperboy.

Zero EXE

Smash Journeyman
HEY! Don't ignore me!

I tell the paperboys that they missed a few houses, so they go to deliver papers to them, while I flop back into MY throne and put my feet up.

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Well, since you cut me inhalf, and kicked me away, I find myself in a colony of :beezo:s. They put me together, and as an extra favor, they jab at Zero EXE's face, untill it is raw and bloody. He runs out screaming, and..
I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I get a magic jeany and wish that I'm ruler of the land. It works.

I am ruler of the land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom