• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ruler of The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperboy

Smash Ace
But then Paperboy comes in and wins the mile! "Mister Paperboy, you've won the mile. How did you what's your secret?" Asks the Coach Z "The Cheat!" "The Cheat is a millionare!" said the crowd. A parade for the Cheat! *The parade then storms over MassChaos and the Poopsmith cleans up while Paperboy invents a new Winner certificate that automatically wins this game* *Eats the card, so nobody can steal it* "Mister Paperboy, you're the ruler of the land! How did you what's your secret?" "The Cheat!" "Do you have anything what do you have to say for yourself?"

"1 R T3H R0013R 0F T3H LaNn44Ddxx00o0rRRrrzzzz ocne ag1n!!!!!!!!111ONE

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by MassChaos
They signed a petition, exiled him, and appointed me their ruler.
First time someone has become ruler by legal reasons.

Me:"Paperboy, can you say ruler in a cool way?"
PB:"Sure! R0013R!
Me:"Wrong! I grab PB and throw him against the castle wall. I run down to the Local Deli and buy all copies of the Sunday paper. I rush back, and find PB back on the throne.
Me: "Here Paperboy, CATCH!"
I throw all the papers at PB who is then crushed. I climb on top of the pile of papers and yadda yadda yadda......

MetalShade

Smash Journeyman
After waking up, I noticed that I wasn't in the castle.

?

It seems someone attacked me during my slumber. Waltzing back into the castle, I see a huge stack of papers piled on top of eachother. A new throne eh? Not very stable though....

I pull a newspaper outof the bottom of the stack. Oops, Mic falls to his doom, So I start reading the newspaper on the real throne...
?!" I didn't know Arnold wanted to pass an anti-earthquake bill..."

I don't have to state the obvious... Yes, I rule you all....

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
It's been raining for 3 days, and the moat has swelled over it's banks. The moat creatures escape and terrorize the townfolks and the inhabitants of the castle. One of them, their leader, begins to climb the, now soggy, newspapers towards MetalShade. Unable to battle on the wet paper trap, MS slides off of his "throne" and into a stone wall, knocking him unconscious. The creature places himself upon the throne and declares.
I am now the ruler of the land

I hope your castle has flood insurance

paperboy

Smash Ace
But soft! What light through yonder paper pile breaks? It is the Ruler, and Paperboy has the certificate! "Good thing I kept that in a safe place" I thought to myself. "Now see this, catfriedrice? This says I am the permanent ruler of the land. Now clear out!" "Awww" catfriedrice whined. *cleans certificate, and eats it again*

1 R T3H 1337 r0013r oF t3h LanNddxxXX00rzzZZz!!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
foolish paper boy! *puts on long rubber glove, stuffs hand down paperboy's throat,grabs certificate, and pulls it out*

paperboy: hey give that back!

to bad, foolish mortal! *rips certificate in 2*

paperboy: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *falls over from the shock of the certificate being ripped in 2*

catfriedrice: hey, if that thing's gone, that means i get to be ruler again!

here, have some Trix (tm)! *hands Trix (tm) to catfriedrice*

catfried rice: cool! *pours self a bowl and is about to take a bite when...*

oh, i forgot! Foolish mortal, Trix (tm) are for kids! *takes the Trix (tm) and gives it to all the kids and they form an army loyal to me and they all jump on catfriedrice*

catfriedrice: dang, and i wanted some Trix (tm) too! hey, kid, stop kicking my shins. ow! and you, stop pulling my hair! ow!!! not the eyes!!! not the eyes!!!!! *gets burried in kids*

MWAHAHAHHAAH!!! I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
Paperboy is then rushed to his psychologist to hopefully recover from this tragic loss. Then hit him. He had made multiple copies and given them to the one person that nobody would actually go visit....MARTHA STEWART!!! So he jumped outta the stretcher, ran to her house when she said "Oh hi Paper-OUCH!! WHAT THE **** WAS THAT FOR!!! "Sorry, gotta run. There's a small piece of land with my name on it. Literally" And went up to PsiFlameMaster and said "Get outta my throne NOW SON!!!

"Puh-Puh-Please don't hurt me Paperboy. I'll be a good peasant"

"Of course you will, now out" *kicks Psiflamemaster*

"And now, commence my 1337 speech"

I R teH r00l3rxx00rzz oF t3h l4nDxxX00rrZZz

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
Little did paperboy kno that during his thrid run at the throne, i had petioned "1337" speech and using it was punishible to banishment for a year. Forcing th epapers upon him, he was forced to resign.

*Sits and rules as lord of the world.*

EDIT: ****ing sug

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
but something reaches up and grabs the petition
from within the pile of kids. Ripping it appart I mention that all petitions are due at 9:00 PM EST. due to the petition's signing at 09:34 PM EST, it became void. I grab the box of trix(TM) and throw it at Infestd, who is chased out of the castle by an angry mob of kids.

Well that was easy, my thrown now :D

paperboy

Smash Ace
But, guess what? Catfriedrice broke two rules. Not only did his cabinet (not Congress. That's appointed by the people ;) ) forbid him from becoming the ruler of the land, but he never said he was the ruler! Trapped in this semi-paradox that I have created, catfriedrice is then banished to the shadows from which he came. "Boy," I thought to myself, "That was the first time I didn't have to use my certificate"

I am the ruler of the land! (another first. No 1337 speech. Meh, it was too easy this time)

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Unfortunalty, the Cabinet began to rebel because paperboy tore up their bill for a new chairs and pants. Paperboy and the Cabinet got into verbal fight. Then I stepped in and settled the chaos. Everyone was so grateful that appointed me their ruler.

I am now ruler of the land!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
*walks in* *sniffs the air* EEEEEEEWWW!!! who farted?

paperboy: it was MassChaos! he's the one who had bean burritoes for lunch!

MC(MassChaos): nah-ah! it was INFESTD cuz hez INFESTD!!

cfd(catfriedrice): youre all wrong! it was MetalShade!

MS(MetalShade): ZZZzzzzzzzzz............

MC: aha! we have found the culprit!

cfd: lets beat him up!!!

everyone: *jumps MetalShade*

MS: *wakes up* hey, whats everyone jumping me for? i havent posted for 8 different rulers! ow!!!*gets KOed*

in the confusion, i sneak up to the throne, sit in it, and declare myself ruler of the land!!!

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
*PsiFlameMaster farts*

PFM: oops :o

Angry mob lead by me:GET HIM!!!!11

AAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PFM: NOOOO!!

Since everyone was so happy that I discovered the real culprit, they decided to appoint me the ruler.

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
*Lights match and throws it into the room and runs. All of the methane in the farts blows up. While running he looks back to see the place get blown sky high, with nothing left but the thrown.*

*Sits on thrown and say:*

I AM THE RULER OF THE LAND!

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
Silvermyst:Hey INFESTD, isnt that a copyrighted pest control?
INFESTD:Uhh...
Silvermyst: Cops,get 'im!!
*Cops appear out of nowhere and drag INFESTD off throne.Silvermyst walks over and sits on the trone*

I...am ruler of land :)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Using my awesome powers of magic, I cause a tsunami to form from the nearby ocean. As the 150 foot tall wave makes its way inland, Silvermyst can only shake in her boots as she loses control of her biological functions. The wave crashes into the castle, washing away Silvermyst, her mess, and all of those newspapers from a while back.

I use my fire breath to light the torches up again.

"Ahh, that's better."

I am the ruler of the land. Get me a towel.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Fine, I shall get you a towel, Bahamut *snickers*

Here you go! *whips Bahamut with wet towel*

Bahamut: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONE*runs away, never to return, unless he wants fish guts all over him*

1 r teh r00ler 0f teh laNn44X0rrZzz!!!!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I walk into the palace and see paperboy on the throne. I just simply rip him in half and put him in the paper shredder. I sit on the throne gazing at my beautiful new kingdom.

Im now ruler of the land!

paperboy

Smash Ace
But then all of the paper shreds then gang up on Mass Chaos!

"AAHH!! THERE'S TO MANY!!! NOOO!!!!11"

[squeaky voice]we are the ruler of the land[/squeaky voice]*reforms into the wondorus ruler known as paperboy*

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
hmmm... i see that paperboy is the current ruler, so i am devising the perfect strategy to use against him.

*is thinking*

ive got it! *switches to advertisement mode, as Yogurt from Space Balls The Movie (frigin' funny movie!)*

im here to introduce to you a new product we have made to get more profits until the releas of the next Space Balls movie, Space Balls 2: The Search for More Money. its Space Balls the Flame Thrower! kids love this!

*burns paperboy, seeing as he's made of paper*

MWAHAHHAHAH!!!

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
Yogurt!? Yogurt!?!? I HATE YOGURT! EVEN WITH STRAWBERRIES!

You have the flamethrower... and I see that your psi is as big as mine. But do you know how to handle it!?

*Uses a fully charged Shadow Ball on PsiFlameMaster, effectively knocking him out of the area*

Now you see that psychic will always triumph, because fire is dumb!

<_<
>_>

Are we stopped? We're stopped. Good. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Oh yea, and I'M RULER OF THE LAND!!!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
yes, but Psychic Flames will consume your mind momentarily.

*comes back onto the stage cuz ive got more than one stock*

fool

*unleashes a flaming mind storm into ARPGs head, blowing his brains out and providing the rest of us with BBQ for the night*

then when everyone has had his/her fill, we all start singing songs around the camp fire cuz eating Anime RPGs will do that to your head for a few minutes, and i sit in my throne, looking down apon my happy subjects.

I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
*comes back mysteriously*

<_<
>_>

A wizard did it. Anyway, that's not important.
I now know your secret, PsiFlameMaster, you're...Druish!

*random people around say, "Great, that's all we need... a Druish ruler." Followed by, "Funny... he doesn't look Druish!"*

Hey everyone, he's different from us!

*the mob makes angry noises of agreement. "Hey, he's right! Let's persecute him because he's different!"*

*And so, PsiFlameMaster is removed from the throne and promptly thrown in a maximum security prison... with a hotplate!*

*raises his fist in the air and unfolds it dramatically*
I'M THE RULER OF THE LAND ONCE AGAIN!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I enter the room with a cocky sense. I summon the Greek gods to remove Anime RPG from the throne and to destroy him. The first god I call on is Aeolus or however you spell it. He commands the winds to blow Anime off the throne just as Apollo's painfull arrows strikes Anime in the air. Then Hercules and Achilles catch Anime and stab him with their sword. Finally, Orpheus plays his lyre to mourn over Anime's body, but then Zeus says "Screw it" and just throws Anime in the Underworld without money to pay Charon to ferry Anime RPG accross the river.

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
*comes back mysteriously once again*

Heh, gotta love them wizards.
Speaking of wizards...

*waves his hand back at an army of thousands of wizards*

Wizards! Summon Knights of the Round!!!

*all the thousands of wizards simultaneously summon KOTR to get rid of the Greek Gods*

I believe this is mine.

*scared to death, MassChaos siddles off the throne, and Anime RPG ascends it*

I'M RULER OF THE LAND! BOOYA!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Originally posted by MassChaos
I enter the room with a cocky sense. I summon the Greek gods to remove Anime RPG from the throne and to destroy him. The first god I call on is Aeolus or however you spell it. He commands the winds to blow Anime off the throne just as Apollo's painfull arrows strikes Anime in the air. Then Hercules and Achilles catch Anime and stab him with their sword. Finally, Orpheus plays his lyre to mourn over Anime's body, but then Zeus says "Screw it" and just throws Anime in the Underworld without money to pay Charon to ferry Anime RPG accross the river.

Excellent Greek mythology. Check out my zero knowledge of Egyptian mythology....

Because Anime RPG said "*comes back mysteriously once again*" the Egyptian gods thought he was so lame. Then, the vicious jackal eyes of Anubis looked into Anime's nipples, then Anime started deteriorating. Anime's fake powers warded off Anubis, but the the sun god Ra decided to throw the sun at earth because he pitied the lame lad. Osiris caught the sun with ease and threw it back, saving both Anime and me. But the Greeks came and our gods had malice wars. (Malice, of course.) Then (malice) the Minotaur and Theseus tried to obliterate Anubis, but his jackal eyes instead incinerated them.

Suddenly, Yu-gi-oh-boy's gods came into the fray. Exodia viciously obliterated all forms of Greek gods and won the battle. Osiris, Anubis, and Ra hated Exodia because he was a worthless God, but then Seto Kaiba and his little brother Mokuba used their weak human strength to insantly annihilate Yugi (who is not in the story, =\ ) and Exodia. Then the Winged God of Ra attacked Ra, but instead they got in a car and drove into a garage. Osiris attacked Obelisk the tormentor, and Yugi boy said "no" even though he already got annihilated. Slifer the Sky Dragon (who has nothing to do with Egyptian mythology) viciously attacked Anubis, but Anubis slayed the vicious dragon (malice) with ease without any weapons. Just his eyes. And testicles.

Suddenly, Anime RPG died.

uhh... I guess I'm ruler of the land. *eats throne*

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
Why does it always have to end in murder?

*looks around at all the Gods, who are now... dead*

Oh, er...

*comes back mysteriously once again!*

:cool:

*smacks choknater, causing him to spit out the throne*

Now legion of wizards! Death!

*all the wizards cast Death on choknater causing... er, death*

I'M KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!
AND RULER OF THE LAND!

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
Oh,really?
*calls apon peoples of Fire Emblem[teh best GBA game in eterity],who slash,spear,arrow,burn,eltrocute and spell ARPG into oblivion,destroying wizard powers and his wizards.*

*Bades FE people good luck and they leave*

*Sits upon throne and lifts gaze and one hand to the sky*

I...am the ruler of the land.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Ashes of Paperboy: ...Mmm....MMoo...MORE.....

*Billions of Paperboys run out of the paper factory, attacking Silvermyst.*

*As she is on the ground*: You...

*One of the paperboys sticks his hand into her, giving her a magic papercut that turns her into a paperboy*: Me...

*After Silvermist is transformed*: Me too.

WE ARE THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I summon Paper Mario and he spams you and your paperboys with fireballs. Then the paperboys become a flaming fireball. I take the fireball and put it in a catapolt. You can figure out what I do next.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Yes, I can figure it out. You launch me so far, that I come all the way around the world and hit MassChaos in the back. Fortunately, one Paperboy was able to escape the burning fireball alive, and gives MassChaos the magic Papercut!!!!11 OMFG!!!!

WE ARE THE RULER OF THE LAND!!!!!

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
Me:Holy $h!t!!!!Why am I a piece of paper?
*Goes and grabs Osco316's most hated teacher, and she assigns him massive amounts of homework*
Osco:You piece of.....*Is dragged away from teacher*

I am Silvermyst,ruler of all teh land!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
heheheh... FOOLS!!! i have an intricate and crazy plot to become ruler of the land once again! first of all, WHO WANTS PIZZA!?!?!

everyone: MEMEMEMEME!!!

as everyone eats the pizza, little do they know that it is chock full of IRON FILLINGS (pronounced File-ings). then i get a giant magnet and encase it in lava proof material, then i put it at the bottom of a volcano and everyone gets pulled into the lava and then the volcano goes off and everyone gets blasted to the moon and i have made a deal with the aliens that when i put ppl on the moon they can abduct them and perform all kinds of horrendous experiments on them and dump the corpses in my garden for compost. now i have an extra large crop this year! MWAHAHAAHAAHA!!!

Silvermyst

Smash Journeyman
Sick....
*Springs back to life from fertilizer* Im pissed:mad:

*Starts playing any video game.PFM comes over to watch*

Me:Wanna play?
PFM:Sure:D

*While PFM is engrossed in his vd,I sneak over and sit on the throne.

I am ruler of the land.Get me my GBA!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
i meant that the decomposing bodies would be real good fertilizer, not that i would eat the corpses! :p

anyway, using the insanity reality of this game, i change the game to SSBM and choose Ness as my charachter, then make that real, so now im Ness.

SM (Silvermyst): Ha! Ness?! his jump is all tArDEd!

o ya? i will combine PK Thunder, PK Fire, and PK Flash into an ultimate PK attack that i will call... *thinks of a name* PK BLAST!!!

*throws it at SM*

SM: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! *runz*

ha! *runz infront of the PK BLAST and uses PK Magnet to absorb it and gains twice the amount of damage it would have caused*

MWAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! u cant beat me!!

SM: o ya? *throws a bob-omb at me*

aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! *jumps in the air and does an aerial (sp) grab on the bob-omb and throws it back*

SM: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *runz*

haha! i still cant be defeated!

SM: o ya? *throws a piece of cheese at me*

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *eats it* hahaha! i still cant be defeated!

SM: o ya?

how long are we gonna do this?

SM: i dunno.

*throws rocks at SM*

SM: aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *runz away 4 good*

MWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning

Outside Ship - An explosion occurs.

Ship's Bridge
PsiFlameMaster: "What happen ?"
Mechanic: "Somebody set up us the bomb."

Close-Up of Excited Communications Officer
Operator: "We get signal."
PsiFlameMaster: "What !"

Ship's Bridge
Operator: "Main screen turn on."
(choknater appears)
PsiFlameMaster: "It's you !!"

Close up of choknater
choknater: "How are you gentlemen !!"
choknater: "All your base are belong to us."
choknater: "You are on the way to destruction."

Close up of PsiFlameMaster & choknater
PsiFlameMaster: "What you say !!"
choknater: "You have no chance to survive make your time."

Ship's Bridge
choknater: "Ha ha ha ha ...."

Close up of Forlorn PsiFlameMaster
Operator: "PsiFlameMaster !!"

Ship's Bridge (ZIGs on monitors)
PsiFlameMaster: "Take off every 'ZIG'!!"

Shows a ZIG pilot powering up
PsiFlameMaster: "You know what you doing."

Shows a ZIG moving into launch position
PsiFlameMaster: "Move 'ZIG'."

ZIGs on monitors, Bridge Explodes
PsiFlameMaster: "For great justice."

The ship explodes.
A lone ZIG zooms into view!

OMG CATS!!... I mean...
OMG I AM RULER OF THE LAND!!!

Tic sez: Take a page from his playbook, boys. Chok just did easily the best one yet.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
hmmm, seeing as the fact that "cheese is good, respect it" is an accepted law on the internet, i will wear this cheese costume and walk up to INFESTD.

*puts on cheese costume and walks up to INFESTD*

INF (INFESTD): wow! cheese!! i will respect you!!! name what ever you desire!!!!

i wish to be "RULER OF THE LAND"

INF: cheese's wish is my command, and my ulterior motive (to eat the cheese) will be fulfilled!

thanx 4 the throne! *rips off cheese costume* AAHAHHAHAHAH!

INF: noooooooooooooo!!!!!! i wanted to eat you!!! *starts trying to eat the cheese costume, only to find that its made from sythetic material* curse you, cheese!!!

cheese: *walks in* hey, ur supposed to respect us*

INF: blllllaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghghghg!!! *jumps on cheese and starts eating it*

cheese: what are you doing?! youre supposed to resp- *gets face eaten*

INF: *eats all of cheese and sits in the corner all fat and bloated*

MWHAHAHLAHHA!!!INSANITY PREVAILS! THE CHEESE HAS BEATEN YOU!!!

paperboy

Smash Ace
blast from the past

Hey, PFM. See this certificate I made a few pages ago? Well, I still have it. And that means I win. So leave.

PFM: Awwww

I am the ruler of the land!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom