• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
Bsl's avi is giving me an enormous, life-threatening boner.... What the **** happened to this place !?!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh what

If we ever get stranded on a deserted island together for some reason, I'm eating all the bees so you don't know where to look for water.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Team USA
Vinnie :popo:
ADHD :diddy:
ANTi :metaknight:
DEHF :falco:
ESAM :pikachu2:
Mew2King :metaknight:
Nairo :metaknight:
Tyrant :metaknight:

Team World
9B :popo:
Kakera :metaknight:
Leon :marth:
MikeNeko :marth:
Mr. R :marth:
Otori :metaknight:
Rain :metaknight:
Zero :metaknight:

Such diversity. Half of each team is MK and the other half of Team World is 3/4 Marth.
Surprised that the only Olimar was Rich in the alternates.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The nonsense was more... centralized, haha. Back then, at least. Maybe focused is a better word.

How did everyone that was able to make it to Apex enjoy themselves? Anyone meet any Olimars you hadn't met before?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The nonsense was more... centralized, haha. Back then, at least. Maybe focused is a better word.

How did everyone that was able to make it to Apex enjoy themselves? Anyone meet any Olimars you hadn't met before?
I got to meet dabuz.

I wasn't invited to the oli group picture though :c

:phone:

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Team USA

Such diversity. Half of each team is MK and the other half of Team World is 3/4 Marth.
Surprised that the only Olimar was Rich in the alternates.
They should have put Dabuz in instead of MikeHaze. USA would have won on the back of an Olimar.

Olimar will rule us all. He will enslave this universe like he did to the Pikmin. Be prepared

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Guys, learn to shuffle pikmin and constantly farm while fighting, makes a world of difference in most matchups.
If you watched ^him at APEX this year you would see what he means especially every time he fought MKs. Get them Monique's lol

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's the one thing i noticed about your play Dabuz. Against MKs you always tried to throw reds and whites either off the stage or at MK so he would kill them, then you just pluck to get yellows/blues/purps at early %s and purps/blues at high %s. I've always been an advocate for farming in my game play and Olis in general.

Hey someone remembers me xD

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Oh Tofer I remember you :D

How have the Oli boards been? I expected to see more posts after Oli hit second best in the game but then i remembered this is the Olimar boards lol

Top Bottom