• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Smash name- 333 ( Or w/e I feel like useing at the time )

Real name- Joseph ( I like being called Joe tho )
Favorite Olimar costume- Homolimar

Greensboro, NC/USA
Tournament, Casual, or Wifi Player- Casual, tournament.
favorite pikmin color- Yellow ( I call them BROOD )
Favorite move by Olimar- Whistle
Favorite matchup- MK
Least favorite matchup- Ditto Olimar

New to the Olimar boards, I really love playing this guy as he's Hella fun to play. But BROOD sold me on maining him as he shows how effective Olimar can be. I've been playing since smash 64 since this game is so damn addicting. What draws me to competive SSB is how chilled and freindly 99% of the people are at tours ect. Hope I can start contrubuting soon. Also to everyone, thanks for how well informed the Olimar boards are as it helps me everyday because of how well written and in depth the guides are.
You misspelled Blood

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
GUYS
Whistle bounce off the top platform on Brinstar (left edge) and ledge pluck on the edge of the stuff that splits the stage in half. Looks sooooo fancy.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Why does Helen Keller masterbate with her left hand?
So she can moan with her right hand.

Also Dan's avy is sooooooooooooooooooo sexy. Which is why I was thinking of masterbation jokes.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
How can Helen Keller moan with her left hand when she lost it trying to read speed limit signs?

:phone:

EDIT: I ****ing love Jerry Springer. Discuss.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I was really disappointed that none of you made it to grand finals! I was hoping for a huge upset, an Olimar getting that far and preventing a boring as hell Meta Knight ditto.

Melee had Peach/Young Link, Mewtwo/Marth and Doc make it really far, which was really nice to see, but I'm looking forward to the day that an underdog Olimar earns the crowd's love and makes it to the top.

Also, Jerry Springer sucks.

+1

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
I was really disappointed that none of you made it to grand finals! I was hoping for a huge upset, an Olimar getting that far and preventing a boring as hell Meta Knight ditto.

Melee had Peach/Young Link, Mewtwo/Marth and Doc make it really far, which was really nice to see, but I'm looking forward to the day that an underdog Olimar earns the crowd's love and makes it to the top.

Also, Jerry Springer sucks.

+1
Working on it.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
are there any tricks to instant return? i can't do it consistently past the 1/2 speed :/
Just take your time with it and don't do it too fast or you will just up b onto the stage instead of instant returning to the stage. Back > up + b > forward.

I just kind of rotate my stick from back to up to forward and press b in the middle, just remember, DONT DO IT TOO FAST. I used to do it way too fast until i realized i didn't need to, and now i do it 100% accurately.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Olimar is so cool he decides to take only 6 pikmin with him, if he was going all out you'd see 100 pikmin on the feild with onion drop ships flying down for the invasion. *cues march of the empire*

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Olimar is so cool he decides to take only 6 pikmin with him, if he was going all out you'd see 100 pikmin on the feild with onion drop ships flying down for the invasion. *cues march of the empire*
Olimar only needs six pikmin. He is the Leonidas of brawl.

*Ftilts MK off the stage*

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
How can Helen Keller moan with her left hand when she lost it trying to read speed limit signs?

EDIT: I ****ing love Jerry Springer. Discuss.
You seem to have misspelled Neil Patrick Harris, bro.

Top Bottom