• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Well I read about 4 other ecchis besides the ones you gave to me.

And imagine how much more perverted I'll be after I read all those ecchi. :3

Well I read about 4 other ecchis besides the ones you gave to me.

And imagine how much more perverted I'll be after I read all those ecchi. :3
I will be wary whenever I go to Chicago from now on. Strolling down a street one day I might come across DJ...
Have you even read that other list I gave you that varies all over the place?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wow... i just checked, and i have an average of almost 5 posts per day.

the only places i post are here, the LA thread (these dont count though, DGames (these dont count as well), and LA Tourney threads. which is like, 1 or 2 posts a month there.

so basically, i have almost 5 posts per day in this thread.

Anyone notice how the brawl nicknames are not nearly as inventive as the ones in the days of melee? I see far fewer names like Silent Spectre, Dr. Peepee, etc. Instead you see a lot of short simple ones that could pass for first names.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
mod, please ban one of xeylode's accounts. if captain trollimar doesnt get to stay, then xeylode shouldnt get two active accounts either.

preferably before he can get 2222 posts.
Actually, yeah. Quit posting with your alt in this board, Xey. I wouldn't want to have to ban it. Long as you don't post with it in my board, it's not my problem. Also lmao at this looking like a mafia post.
I keep the older one around so that I can get access to my older threads I posted. Not that I have need to alter any of them yet. Probably should just make new ones anyways.
Don't care.
It's working though. Hilt would be so disappointed in me if I gave up on quitting.
:D

Keep it up.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Anyone notice how the brawl nicknames are not nearly as inventive as the ones in the days of melee? I see far fewer names like Silent Spectre, Dr. Peepee, etc. Instead you see a lot of short simple ones that could pass for first names.
I wouldn't exactly call "Dr. Peepee" inventive.
And there are many creative names in the brawl community.

...like SkyPirateCoud. That guy had a quality name.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
My Jiggs in Brawl- has taken off so many stocks from people just from her shield breaking :o

Agh 5 more days of school till Christmas :( I apparently sleeptalked in my English class today and made moaning sounds.
I envy your day dreams
mod, please ban one of xeylode's accounts. if captain trollimar doesnt get to stay, then xeylode shouldnt get two active accounts either.

preferably before he can get 2222 posts.
U vlad bro?
it has nothing to do with you specifically, this time... sadly.

i just find it unfair that you get to post with both, and captain olimar is sitting there, banned for lyfe.
Well his old account was legit; yours was made for recreational purposes only
Glenn Beck once called my school the trailer park of Ivy Leagues :/ For that reason among many I despise him.
I'd like to think that mine is at least unique, especially since it somewhat represents what I'm about.
Also lmao at this looking like a mafia post.
Yea I noticed that too lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
My name is the best name ever created. Hell even a Melee player has a similar name. :3

And no Xeylode, I'm probably only going to read the ecchi and not the other list. I'm too addicted to ecchi. I already finished KissxSis and I just started on No Bra. :3

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

Think of a guitar string that has been tuned by stretching the string under tension across

the guitar. Depending on how the string is plucked and how much tension is in the string,

different musical notes will be created by the string. These musical notes could be said to be

excitation modes of that guitar string under tension. In a similar manner, in string theory

the elementary particles we observe in particle accelerators could be thought of as the

"musical notes" or excitation modes of elementary strings. In string theory, as in guitar

playing, the string must be stretched under tension in order to become excited. However,

the strings in string theory are floating in spacetime, they aren't tied down to a guitar

.Nonetheless, they have tension. The string tension in string theory is denoted by the

quantity 1/(2 p a'), where a' is pronounced "alpha prime"and is equal to the square of the

string length scale. If string theory is to be a theory of quantum gravity, then the average

size of a string should be somewhere near the length scale of quantum gravity, called the

Planck length, which is about 10-33 centimeters, or about a millionth of a billionth of a

billionth of a billionth of a centimeter. Unfortunately, this means that strings are way too

small to see by current or expected particle physics technology (or financing!!) and so string

theorists must devise more clever methods to test the theory than just looking for little

strings in particle experiments. String theories are classified according to whether or not

the strings are required to be closed loops, and whether or not the particle spectrum

includes fermions. In order to include fermions in string theory, there must be a special kind

of symmetry called supersymmetry, which means for every boson (particle that transmits a

force) there is a corresponding fermion (particle that makes up matter). So supersymmetry

relates the particles that transmit forces to the particles that make up matter
Supersymmetric partners to to currently known particles have not been observed in

particle experiments, but theorists believe this is because supersymmetric particles are too

massive to be detected at current accelerators. Particle accelerators could be on the verge

of finding evidence for high energy supersymmetry in the next decade. Evidence for

supersymmetry at high energy would be compelling evidence that string theory was a good

mathematical model for Nature at the smallest distance scales.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So do I have to post here every time I read the title, or just the first time?

Also, my name may not be top quality, but it's definitely unique (And 95% of people never get the hidden meaning.).

Jane

Smash Hero
hah, well first of all, melee has had 9 years of people playing an inventing names for themselves.

secondly, theres plenty of "inventive" names in the brawl community. however inventiveness isnt the only thing that counts, in my opinion. if theyre funny, clever, or just plain sound good, that also counts for a lot. not just how creative they are

i for one, like simple nicknames. because you can refer to people by them more easily (irl).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
And that you stopped going to tournaments :|
I work every weekend :(
I still play on a regular basis, but yeah... work Johns.

I might make SiiS4, but other than that, you probably won't see me until at least April. I need to save money for a car, moving back to Dayton, going back to college, etc.

I've met you at Siis2, you dident get to play Brawl minus with me, Sadness.
I wasn't at SiiS2, but I was at SiiS3, where the Brawl- got packed up 5 minutes after I discovered it was there :(

Top Bottom