• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
has anyone made a zidane olimar texture hack. I'd die of laughter if someone has. Imagine jabbing (headbutting!) with that texture hack. LOLOLOLOL

Fino

Smash Master
Bored with Brawl. Inactive.
It's okay... Denti is the new llumys. Have two llumys would sux @.@ These forums can only hold so much spam
(it's why I stopped posting youtube vids ;o)
C'mon llumys you're not gonna let Tin Man be the best Oli in Canada are you?

:p

D...

@.@

Daaaaaa....

@.@

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

That's some MW:E talk for ya... godang

Denti

Smash Master
posting a lot can get me an infraction? :0

@ fino - i can't make feb 20th... that's when phase 6 is happening :( and no offense I'd much rather drive 50 min than 5 hours.

and wow, im a the replacement of Llumys. XD I'd like to thank the academy and and... god :laugh:

Llumys

Smash Champion
The lack of activity here decreases my motivation to go anywhere else. That sounds strange, but whatever.

Even if I don't play, I'll always be far better than Tin Man.

Fino

Smash Master
posting a lot can get me an infraction? :0

@ fino - i can't make feb 20th... that's when phase 6 is happening :( and no offense I'd much rather drive 50 min than 5 hours.

and wow, im a the replacement of Llumys. XD I'd like to thank the academy and and... god :laugh:
It's being moved to april... and we're going to throw in a bonus pot ;o

asob4

Smash Champion
might start playing brawl again. but the only way for me to enjoy it is to be blown out of my mind. so we'll see how that goes
camping is still really easy, so my olimar is exactly where i left off, except for my random attempts to l cancel, **** melee

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Kansas seems to have a lot of tournaments for being out in the middle of nowhere.

EDIT: Forgot about Oz.

Top Bottom