• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Please stop saying that the thread is dead when it isn't. It's annoying.

There were twenty-four posts yesterday and only five of them were you.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The sig at the end made it that much better...
*nods*

Edit: WHY IS IT SO DEAD IN HERE!?!?!? IT'S NOT A SOCIAL THREAD WHEN I KEEP TALKING TO MYSELF!!! Also Meerca wants you guys to rub his tummy. He says that it's soft...
You're from 4chan, aren't you? This is a pretty active thread by Smashboards standards. If you're looking for crazy break-the-sound-barrier thread speed then visit the Peaches :)

Btw, this thread officially has the best +1s on swf

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You're too nice for late-night posting, Vocal. T_T

Blissard

Smash Lord
btw, who changed the bg in the olichat?
Hmmm...the background of the xat looks like a certan user's avy, doesn't it?

But I come from facebook, where a post is commented on like every 5 minutes. And I'm rather fond of the Meerca.

Edit: Vocal, you're at 3500 posts...CELEBRATE!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
How to make a Burqa: The burqa is a facial garment worn by women of some Islamic traditions. It may cover the entire body (where normal clothing is worn underneath), the whole face or worn around the face. In stricter traditions, women must wear it whenever they go out in public, and only remove it when they are in their own households. More liberal traditions allow women to wear it similar to a hood, where the face is fully shown. This article will guide you on how to make such a garment.

#

Cut your selected material to one of two lengths: 28 inches wide by 60 inches, or 28 inches by 78 inches. You may cut this yourself with fabric scissors or have it cut at a fabric store.
#

Sew the edges of your fabric. You may do this by hand, but it is recommended that you use a sewing machine. This will seal the edges of the burqa so that it does not fray or unravel.
#

Place the fabric over your head, with one side longer (about 30 percent) than the other. Pin the fabric under your chin. Place the longer side over your other shoulder.
#

Take the length you placed over your shoulder and put it up against (or even above) your ear. Pin this length behind your head, tight enough so that it does not loosen during normal movement.
#

The extra length hanging behind your head is up to you to style. You may keep it there to hang or wrap it around your neck. You may also drape it over your shoulder.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

But I come from facebook, where a post is commented on like every 5 minutes. And I'm rather fond of the Meerca.

But the posts, which are like threads, die after 10 comments.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

I celebrated so many landmarks this summer that I said I wouldn't do it again til I hit 5,000 :laugh:

Though now that I've slowed down maybe I'll make the 4,000th a special occasion :)

For LoLers
[collapse=What a record]
[/collapse]

Just played the most fun game I've ever played. Even though we lost, it was a REALLY close game, lasted over an hour actually. We would've won, but narrowly got backdoored by Sivir :(

Oh yea, and Amumu's ult is so OP <3

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Sooooo apparently Serebii had to take down pictures of the B/W pokemon after receiving a notice from Nintendo.
Seems kind of odd, no?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I just realized... recently that is, that Im Dal Young writes 3 of the mangas (manwhas if you're a nazi about it) I'm reading.. at the same time!?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why is blue-gloves gay?
I'm a little fuzzy on this, but I think it's because

When you are blue gloves, you look like Louie. Louie's wife is toon link. Or something like that. It's really gay regardless.

Turazrok

Smash Master
When olimar puts on blue gloves his children die and his wife becomes toon link

-fino

Blissard

Smash Lord

Spawning is your best option for getting back on stage.
I agree, however, there are several ways to do this. My personal favorite is to defy gravity by dropping off of the ledge and plucking pikmin as you gracefully fall through the air. When you're almost at the bottom, nair to show everyone your swagger. It'll be so amazing that you miraculously respawn in a heavenly white platform.

Top Bottom