• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy's Best Kill Moves

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
Poke of death. Then F smash :D
I go from more, Run off edge DED one time, Jump back Up B on ledge. Watch as they cry about your so skill full kill. :)

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
That works on everyone except for pichu, pika, jiggz and kirby. If you try it on any of them youre pretty much screwed.......

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
Well try for a reverse blazer. They prob wont expect it comming if you dont spam it and it can get a 1 hit ko on jiggz.

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
How to you space a reverse blazer on Jiggs? Gah bad idea. Just be right next to her, no reason to space.

uthrow at 200% made me lol.

Also suicide dair spike is pretty hot.

Or the rare 3rd hit DED spike. Holler.
Then i must be on FIRE :D *Fails at dair so dies alot...*

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
F-Smash (sometimes just randomly throw one out)

Flare Blade (usually edge guard)

U-throw -> U-Air -> F-Smash =D

Chrysmos

Smash Rookie
This DED is amazing. >B,>B,^B, Down B. Just try it on Bowser it works really well. The concept of this is that the ^B will spike the enemy to the ground and the Down B will do a decent amount of damage when the enemy is vulnerable.

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Counter a Roy counter that has just countered Game&Watches down-B with three PK Flashes in it... Wombo combo!!

TLMarth

Smash Ace
I have been finding that Dsmash is really cool for when they think that you have no good powerful moves that come out quickly...

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I have been finding that Dsmash is really cool for when they think that you have no good powerful moves that come out quickly...
our dsmash is a very laggy move. don't use it unless you're sure you're going to hit or they can't punish.

aside from that, it's nice against floaties and other high percent chars, but it won't kill til around 140% I think.

camerino1

Smash Lord
D-smash can kill Luigi at 110%. It also kills Falco at 135%. I am testing the kill % for most characters as we speak with this very attack.

N-air is my favorite kill move. That and DED spike :p.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
i think i figured that out at one point. i remember when upstate NY had a tourney with green greens legal (so legit), i tried to figure out who i could do that to.

Top Bottom