• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rotunda V3.0 - SFU Burnaby, B.C. - June 25th

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
* Stalling is defined as extending the match indefinitely to the point where the opponent cannot do anything to prevent it. This may involve peach wall-bombing, Ice-climber freeze glitch, etc. Shine stalling is not a "stall". For any disputes regarding this, Eric Brown (TO) must be contacted and he will decide whether a situation can be called stalling. Any person found stalling a match will forfeit that match, but not the set.

You might want to correct that part, Evan.

Eric's in another province.

booshk

Smash Lord
Are u happy sion :( lol

N adam sure, whenever i next see you. But you still owe me 5 lol

:phone:

buddy

Smash Cadet
is this not held in the same place as the most recent tournament? i don't know sfu very well and i don't want to get lost and miss the tournament.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Only 7 attendees? Is that thing updated? I thought everyone was itching for a tournament...

You can confirm me. And I would like Sion to go, because I think these Falcos are starting to run a bit wild.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
is this not held in the same place as the most recent tournament? i don't know sfu very well and i don't want to get lost and miss the tournament.
Yea it's held in the same place... I won't be there of course, but I hope to see a decent attendance. Also that Icy does well for his first tournament in BC.

1. Meta
2. SpaceFalcon
3. Geist
4. xXx_NoobKing_xXx
5. Sion
6. Fpoon
7. Michael
8. Booshk (he's going right?)
9. Diakonos
10. Tahsis
11. buddy
12. Mac
13. Rusty
14. Icy
15. Deap

update with this list.. unless I'm missing someone of course
So that's about 16 people.. not bad

How about Bwmat is he going?

Metà

Smash Master
The last tournament was held in the MBC atrium. This one is being held in the Rotunda. It's quite close to MBC, but it's right above the bus loop by convocation mall. If you get lost just ask someone how to get to the rotunda.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You live in Richmond and are as well off as the next guy!

Plus, you'll probably get some money.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
harrisburg fund

i need a teams partner, preferably someone who wants to win money

Top Bottom