• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I just want to apologize for last night with that "too damn high" thing.
I guess I might have been too damn high.
But seriously, what's the topic now?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'd like to remind people that even though Pokemon X and Y are officially released today, this is not the thread to bring up such topics. Please go to the Poke Center forum to bring up Pokemon X and Y topics.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am pretty sure that Mega Man and Sonic will be unlockables since they are third party but Luigi and Toon Link might be starters.

off topic, I just purchased both Pokemon X and Pokemon Y just now.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Will Sonic, Luigi, Mega Man and Toon Link be unlockable or starter characters?
luigi - he's been a unlockables since the beginning, he most likely stay like that
Toon link - It would be weird to have a clone on the starting roster, plus all clones/semi-clones have all been unlockables, Toon link is probably no exception
sonic and mega man - third party's in the last game where told that they will be unlockables, I don't see why this would change now
edit: I just realized I just called luigi a starter . . .:facepalm:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
No, Luigi was unlockable in the first three Smash games. Sakurai even said Luigi was never shown before a Smash game was out.

Ninja'd

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
Your reaction when the final roster is revealed, and the Pokemon reps are Pikachu, Red, Mewtwo, and Lucario. In an interview, Sakurai is asked about Jigglypuff, and states that both Sora and GF agreed that it would be best for Jigglypuff to be cut in favor of Mewtwo/Lucario.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Your reaction when the final roster is revealed, and the Pokemon reps are Pikachu, Red, Mewtwo, and Lucario. In an interview, Sakurai is asked about Jigglypuff, and states that both Sora and GF agreed that it would be best for Jigglypuff to be cut in favor of Mewtwo/Lucario.
Then no one better tell Morbid about that

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
OK, out of all the characters announced so far, you do you think will be starters and vice versa? My vote:

Starters: Mario, Bowser, Peach, Link, Pikachu, DK, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Pit, Olimar, Villager
Unlockables : Luigi, Toon Link, WFT, Sonic, Megaman

I don't think I left anyone out, did I?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
OK, out of all the characters announced so far, you do you think will be starters and vice versa? My vote:

Starters: Mario, Bowser, Peach, Link, Pikachu, DK, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Pit, Olimar, Villager
Unlockables : Luigi, Toon Link, WFT, Sonic, Megaman

I don't think I left anyone out, did I?
What's your reasoning behind WFT being unlockable? Because all curveball choices (G&W, ROB) have been unlockable so far?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'd train a Jigglypuff to level 100 in X & Y, then find a bunch of Riolus (or Lucarios if possible,) and then continuously beat the snot out of them in protest.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Source pls?

Morbi

Scavenger
I would dress up in my Jigglypuff costume an commit of plethora of pernicious actions. I would most likey be considered a terrorist to the people of America; however, everyone on Smashboards would know the truth. I would probably assassinate Sakuarai as well. No one treats Jiggs like that.

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
I don't think anyone should be worried about Jigglypuff's chances, she is apart of the original roster and has appeared in every game as an unlockable, and I don't see why that would change now.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'd train a Jigglypuff to level 100 in X & Y, then find a bunch of Riolus (or Lucarios if possible,) and then continuously beat the snot out of them in protest.
What about Mewtwo? You can't let him get off scot free. :p

As for me, I'd support the #BringJigglypuffBack! movement that will surely result from her being cut.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
What about Mewtwo? You can't let him get off scot free. :p

As for me, I'd support the #BringJigglypuffBack! movement that will surely result from her being cut.
There is only one mewtwo. It is against the law to kill an endangered species for self entertainment or leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom