• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Shortie always feels the need to insult me (despite what he says, the main reason he hates me is because I have been saying Krystal is a bad character for years), even when I'm not part of the conversation. I never brought him up. That I feel the need to call him out on his childish behavior should not reflect poorly on me.
I see. Just so you know... from an outside perspective. This is really only escalating because you are responding to him. Why don't you just ignore him? I know it is ****ty of him to name drop you, but if you just move past it eventually he will stop. Not to mention, I didn't even know he was talking about you. I thought he meant Chronos as in the Greek Titan. Haha.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I am so confused... everything was going smoothly and then this drama happened.

I go to a private high school filled with *****, *******, and overall prudes who think they're better than everyone. I don't have time for this.

Can't we all just get along...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
This kinda makes me miss the Chrono and Manly arguments. Those at least were more cool than someone being a **** over Krystal and said Krystal fan getting angsty over it.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
This kinda makes me miss the Chrono and Manly arguments. Those at least were more cool than someone being a **** over Krystal and said Krystal fan getting angsty over it.
Me and Manly are actually bros now. I'm even pushing for Lyn to be in Project M.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Me and Manly are actually bros now. I'm even pushing for Lyn to be in Project M.
Haha, nice. Didn't think I'd see the day. But yeah, she should be in Project M at the very least.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I don't start fights.

Its like when someone throws a punch at you, and expected to simply take it.
I mean, this is a blog about SUPER SMASH BROTHERS. A NINTENDO GAME.
I care about video games as much as (or more than) the next guy, but I really don't like when arguments happen over video games. It happens with my friends all the time, I'm sick of it.
And it happens a lot to me too. I'm one of the only guys left at my school who loves Nintendo, so I've got to stand up for my favorite company whenever I can.
So in general, lots of arguments happening about A VIDEO GAME. So what if Chrono doesn't like Krystal? He's not the only one really. And I do to be honest, so it's not like I'm bias or anything.
I'm just sick and tired of people starting random arguments because they disagree with someone's point of view. We can debate, but don't get worked up about it.
Thank you for your valued time. This is Louie G. signing off.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
SHUT UP AND FIGHT HIM CHRONOBOUND.

REMEMBER WHAT GUILE SAID!!!

I DID IT... FOR AMERICA!!!!

I FOUGHT FOR AMERICA!!!

NOW SHORT STUFF HAS POSED AND QUESTION FOR YOU...

...ARE YOU CHRONOBOUND... ARE YOU!?!?!?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't like Chrono, him. Not his views on ****ing Smash bros. Do you think I would dislike someone legitly because they don't agree with me on who I like? No one agrees with who I like! Krystal, Tharja, Zoroark, Tingle, and Medusa are like my top five characters.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I mean, this is a blog about SUPER SMASH BROTHERS. A NINTENDO GAME.
I care about video games as much as (or more than) the next guy, but I really don't like when arguments happen over video games. It happens with my friends all the time, I'm sick of it.
And it happens a lot to me too. I'm one of the only guys left at my school who loves Nintendo, so I've got to stand up for my favorite company whenever I can.
So in general, lots of arguments happening about A VIDEO GAME. So what if Chrono doesn't like Krystal? He's not the only one really. And I do to be honest, so it's not like I'm bias or anything.
I'm just sick and tired of people starting random arguments because they disagree with someone's point of view. We can debate, but don't get worked up about it.
Thank you for your valued time. This is Louie G. signing off.
Oh my God someone sane on this thread.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't like Chrono, him. Not his views on ****ing Smash bros. Do you think I would dislike someone legitly because they don't agree with me on who I like? No one agrees with who I like! Krystal, Tharja, Zoroark, Tingle, and Medusa are like my top five characters.
I don't like people if they don't like Jigglypuff. I care about their opinions on the little guy. I will legit HATE someone if they think Jigglypuff is lame. LEGIT!
:jigglypuff64: :jigglypuffmelee: :jigglypuff: :039:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't like people if they don't like Jigglypuff. I care about their opinions on the little guy. I will legit HATE someone if they think Jigglypuff is lame. LEGIT!
:jigglypuff64: :jigglypuffmelee: :jigglypuff: :039:

Well I love Jiggs, so. She's just such a hot *****.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
.....I like Krystal and Zoroark. :p

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I like Medusa.......and thats it.

Morbi

Scavenger
So... um... Jigglypuff is totally awesome and cute and cool and brave and courageous and gorgeous and beautiful and smart and funny and athletic and voluptuous and intelligent and sexy and sweet and daring and adventurous and immaculate and unique and ... pink?
:039:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I was thinking.
People don't give Tingle enough credit. Sure he is a widely hated character, but he is important and iconic to the series, so much in fact that he has his own SPIN-OFF series.
And he is one of the most recurring as well. Sure, you may want Midna or Ghirahim, but Tingle is no one shot. He's shown up frequently after Majora's Mask.
It's not that I think he'll make it this time around, but don't count him out. I expect to see him in Smash eventually.

Morbi

Scavenger
People don't give Tingle enough credit. Sure he is a widely hated character, but he is important and iconic to the series, so much in fact that he has his own SPIN-OFF series.
And he is one of the most recurring as well. Sure, you may want Midna or Ghirahim, but Tingle is no one shot. He's shown up frequently after Majora's Mask.
It's not that I think he'll make it this time around, but don't count him out. I expect to see him in Smash eventually.
I wanted Tingle. Toon Link and Tingle seems a little ludicrous though. I will keep my fingers crossed! Can you imagine an epic battle between Tingle and Jigglypuff?! That would be so sick!

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
That's assuming Smash 5 gets made.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Come on, Sakurai might stop, but Smash is a huge money maker. Nintendo won't stop the series anytime soon.
Edit: Reread the comment and facepalmed. Anyhow, Nintendo as a whole would do it differently, and people don't like change and may not buy it.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Obedient Demon would have such a great moveset and would be such a great playable character.

I mean, think about it.

He's a great grappler, he's got some crazy slams, and he can even do a divebomb!!!!

Morbi

Scavenger
Technically, Smash 5 is in development right now.

Hey guys, let's talk about character designs. Obviously, Mr. G&W is gonna get a huge makeover.
I hope Zelda gets her Skyward Sword design. It was by far my favorite. I wouldn't mind if they gave Wolf his Star Fox 64 design. His new one is... too... Saiyan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom