• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
What if, through some bizarre chance, Sonic was revealed along with a second Sonic character? Honestly, for me, if it's not a horrible choice like Shadow or Silver, I think I could live with such a thing. Assuming it's Tails or Knuckles, at least.
Eh, I'd have to say I'd be pissed. Because that, to me, is a waste of slot. Characters like Mr. Game and Watch, Villager, WFT, no, they're very important to Nintendo's history. But to treat Sonic as its own series in the game, giving him more music, stages, and characters than other Nintendo franchises would be upsetting and insulting.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Wow, almost everyone is using Toon Link avatars, lol.

Anyways, here is my current roster. The only change from last time is the replacement of Toad with Bowser Jr, whom I've grown to like more after beating NSMBWii a few days ago.

As with last time, Roy can be swapped for Chrom. The rest is rigid.

(I also replaced Toon Link's poker face with a smirk due to his confirmation. :p)
This is so close to my roster it's scary. Take Palutena and Pac-Man out and it's mine exactly. Love it. I just would rather see a 2nd F-Zero character then another KI.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Guys, new topic I came up with!

When the veterans were announced, I noticed something coincidental in their reveals: All of these reveals happened either right after, or at least a little sooner after something else has been revealed. For example, with Toon Link, we got Luigi's jump confirmed to be different than Mario, in this case the paddle jump, Peach we got a possible Galaxy stage, we got Wuhu Island with Luigi (first showed off Pilotwings)., and with Olimar we got some Sun Salutation move for WFT.

Is this just coincidence? Or does he plan to show off a little thing, and then a big character announcement later in the week?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Clearly this shows when everyone loves Pac-man, hates Sonic, and Pac-man has a lot of classic masterpieces (all one of them).
More than one success, but the successful ones were variations of the first. Pacman did not evolve well, but Sakurai is the guy that could add a burst of life back into him. Much like he did Megaman.

Although, he was the man to add Sonic in Brawl when half his moves were "I am a blue spinning ball coming for you."

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's something that I did up, in terms of franchise/series representation...

I did borrow some logos from the logo thread while setting this up though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Guys, new topic I came up with!

When the veterans were announced, I noticed something coincidental in their reveals: All of these reveals happened either right after, or at least a little sooner after something else has been revealed. For example, with Toon Link, we got Luigi's jump confirmed to be different than Mario, in this case the paddle jump, Peach we got a possible Galaxy stage, we got Wuhu Island with Luigi (first showed off Pilotwings)., and with Olimar we got some Sun Salutation move for WFT.

Is this just coincidence? Or does he plan to show off a little thing, and then a big character announcement later in the week?
I think it's just coincidental timing, we HAVE gotten some other little things and sometimes major things in between those reveals. I'm not certain though.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Give it to Ridley & Shulk as a new tag-team character~

I'd actually be content with a lot of this wishlist(?) roster.

Replace Phantom Zelda with Tetra
Possibly replace Paper Mario with Toad
Replace Eggman with a second F-Zero character (or Sora out of personal preference)
Possibly replace Lissa with Lucina
Possibly replace Team Rocket with N Harmonia or Meowth as standalone
Replace Katy Perry with Omega Tiger Woods

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom