• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Mostly Rosalina right now, and how middle tier characters are getting the spotlight.
okay cool,
also speaking of middle tier characters, I believe now that Rosalina is confirmed, bandana dee might be a strong contender now, or at the very least had a better chance then before
so ya, just spitting that out there . . .

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
So what characters will keep their full names? I know Sonic isn't going to be called "Sonic The Hedgehog" and while most expect Rosalina to be called Rosalina & Luma in game, I really don't think the announcer will do that. It sounds really dumb. I think Pikmin & Olimar is the only one that will stick. But, I wonder if he'll be called that in the NA version since his website had that in Brawl, but not in game. I feell it's appropriate for him to be called Pikmin & Olimar.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So what characters will keep their full names? I know Sonic isn't going to be called "Sonic The Hedgehog" and while most expect Rosalina to be called Rosalina & Luma in game, I really don't think the announcer will do that. It sounds really dumb. I think Pikmin & Olimar is the only one that will stick. But, I wonder if he'll be called that in the NA version since his website had that in Brawl, but not in game. I feell it's appropriate for him to be called Pikmin & Olimar.
i'm pretty sure that Olimar would be called Olimar and Rosalina would be called Rosalina when the announcer calls them, though that's just an guess on my part

Gune

Smash Lord
I'm more interested in winning themes I wonder if everyone is getting there own version this time and ness and lucas's needs to change as it makes no sense.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Duck Hunt Dog is likely because Sakurai likes to do the opposite of what the Smash speculation crowd deems as likely and unlikely. :awesome:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So here is my new roster prediction:

.n_n.
I only think that cutting Ganondorf and Lucario is meh. Mad props for adding Nell, though. I'm making a new roster right now, will get it done likely tonight or tommorrow.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Zhadgon, you're cuts are unbalanced and unfair and don't make a lot of sense considering who you have instead. Why do we even need Brawl cuts?

No Lucario? Its crap.
Especially after the reveal of a fifth Mario, let alone Rosalina.

Nintendo Wars right. :smirk:
You mean that sexy ***** that tutorials Andy? WHY HER!? Why not Andy or one of the units? That doesn't make sense.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Loving how Sakurai is handling the roster.
I agree, he's seems to being going for uniqueness opportunities, other than going with the normal flow of characters slapping on whatever he can and call it a day, which is what I want in smash
Duck Hunt Dog is likely because Sakurai likes to do the opposite of what the Smash speculation crowd deems as likely and unlikely. :awesome:
don't start that are your going to make me get hyped for duck hunt dog again:awesome:
I always wanted to play as a dog in smash, and theirs no better dog than the one that's infamous:awesome:
Why do we even need Brawl cuts?.
because some people hate some characters and/or want to replace them for more newcomers:rolleyes:
I still don't understand why though, specially since we got some of the more or less important characters added in brawl

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Since Rosalina has been confirmed, I'm starting to get the feeling that my two anticipated characters won't be playable. *sigh sakurai why choose casual players over us, WHY*

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Well here's my current roster, you don't have to comment on it though, seeing how everyone hates most of my rosters. XD
Do you actually think Cranky Kong is getting in or are you trying to get reactions if he was? Also this roster is so bad, it's awfulness gave me an anti-erection that made me **** blood uncontrollably.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Well here's my current roster, you don't have to comment on it though, seeing how everyone hates most of my rosters. XD
It's not really as bad as you say.

You add some nice newcomers. I'm down with having Anna, just as long as it's not another blue-haired lord. My only complaints come from you cutting Pokemon Trainer and Lucas. I don't feel too sure on Snake. Having Ganon and G-Dorf is ok. By now, you know the one fella I would add to the roster.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I like it! Again, I'd prefer it with PT, but it's fine. A really cool character on here is Ganon IMO. I also like Andy, Kawashima, Cranky, Zoroark and Sable, but wait. Reggii? Is this a joke? Enjoying the rest of the roster though, as always. ;)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
No I legitimately want Cranky now, I think Sakurai is at an actual stance on whether to add K. Rool or Cranky. Because both are extremely important in the DKC series. I think an ol monkey master like him could be used on the roster.

I like it! Again, I'd prefer it with PT, but it's fine. A really cool character on here is Ganon IMO. I also like Andy, Kawashima, Zoroark and Sable, but wait. Reggii? Is this a joke? Enjoying the rest of the roster though, as always. ;)
Ah, I just find it a better refreshment to the Mii slot, though it's still the general Mii.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
EDIT: i get really nervous when moderators are viewing but not saying anything. I feel like I can't say anything that might sound stupid, while in my mind I'm like this:

Moderators are the ultimate lurkers.

jmani89

Smash Rookie
Little Mac better be in this fkn game
About to be Mayweather 1 2 left hook uppercut to the jaw
break this ****** nose
We out to the skats
K.O.
Little Mac > Metta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom