• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

?????????????

Smash Master
When I get bad comments on YouTube videos, I always have to make the difficult decision on if I should bother replying, or try to ignore it.

"You forgot to say Mewtwo and Lucario have very similar movesets and having both would be redundant and would nullify why Lucario was added in the first place. Mewtwo was already cut and your putting him back which would be too messy by having mewtwo in two games but not in the one between these two games, what are you going to do when the next super smash bros comes out. MEWTWO IS NOT GOING TO BE IN SSB4 HE WILL PROBABLY KEEP ITS STANCE AS JUST A TROPHY OR BECOME A POKEBALL POKEMON. If Mewtwo is cut he is cut forever."

"You for got to make room for 2 more playable characters because their's going to be 50 playable characters in the roster and we herd that Snake isn't returning in Smash, just what Shokio just said."

"as im said BEFORW>.......RIDLEY IS A STAGE HAZARD!!! SAKUARAI SAID ' a foe from the past will appear at any time' and on pyroshere stage...SO RIDLY = NOT PLAYBEL"

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
When I get bad comments on YouTube videos, I always have to make the difficult decision on if I should bother replying, or try to ignore it.

"You forgot to say Mewtwo and Lucario have very similar movesets and having both would be redundant and would nullify why Lucario was added in the first place. Mewtwo was already cut and your putting him back which would be too messy by having mewtwo in two games but not in the one between these two games, what are you going to do when the next super smash bros comes out. MEWTWO IS NOT GOING TO BE IN SSB4 HE WILL PROBABLY KEEP ITS STANCE AS JUST A TROPHY OR BECOME A POKEBALL POKEMON. If Mewtwo is cut he is cut forever."

"You for got to make room for 2 more playable characters because their's going to be 50 playable characters in the roster and we herd that Snake isn't returning in Smash, just what Shokio just said."

"as im said BEFORW>.......RIDLEY IS A STAGE HAZARD!!! SAKUARAI SAID ' a foe from the past will appear at any time' and on pyroshere stage...SO RIDLY = NOT PLAYBEL"

oh lord okami, not that crap again, when will YouTube learn or at least listen?

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

So basically, tell the person how stupid he/she is, or ignore the stupidity and try to forget it forever.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hmm... the Nintendo newcomers are from post-Brawl major first party titles that sold millions...

Villager from Animal Crossing: City Folk
Wii Fit Trainer from Wii Fit
Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy

Know any other post-Brawl successful Nintendo games? I have a few ideas...

Mii from Wii Sports
Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza
Labrador Retriever :rolleyes: from Nintendogs + Cats *keeping an open mind here*

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Do a video about Bandana Dee!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hmm... the Nintendo newcomers are from post-Brawl major first party titles that sold millions...

Villager from Animal Crossing: City Folk
Wii Fit Trainer from Wii Fit
Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy

Know any other post-Brawl successful Nintendo games? I have a few ideas...

Mii from Wii Sports
Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza
Labrador Retriever :rolleyes: from Nintendogs + Cats *keeping an open mind here*
*cough Kawashima cough*

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Man you sir, Don't need to prepare yourself as you get sympathy from me

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Am I the only one that thinks that the guy in the Reggie Mii costume in the direct is hinting at something?

Gune

Smash Lord

How is that much stupidity even humanly possible.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I JUST HAD AN IDEA!
I can put an end to all this debate right now!

Here is my plan, I will get right down the date, January 5th 2013 on my hand, and I will make sure to re-write it everyday so I don't forget.
Then when time travel is possible, I'll come back to that date, and make a SmashBoards account under the name BluePikmin11.
And I will tell everyone the real roster for Smash Bros. 4, and pretend I'm just a normal speculator! I'll write it on my hand now, and never mention this again until the plan follows through!
Wish me luck on my idea!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

Here is my plan, I will get right down the date, January 5th 2013 on my hand, and I will make sure to re-write it everyday so I don't forget.
Then when time travel is possible, I'll come back to that date, and make a SmashBoards account under the name BluePikmin11.
And I will tell everyone the real roster for Smash Bros. 4, and pretend I'm just a normal speculator! I'll write it on my hand now, and never mention this again until the plan follows through!
Wish me luck on my idea!
Why my name? :p

Floating head and hands= Already known conclusion=No Kawashima likely

I already know it.
That already makes him a distinct character you know. :shades:
Being a floating head with hands does not mean he can't work as a character.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

Wish me luck on my idea!
...Axle.EXE has encountered an error..?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Since Rosalina has been confirmed, I'm starting to get the feeling that my two anticipated characters won't be playable. *sigh sakurai why choose casual players over us, WHY*
don't know about you, but rosalina looks really competitive to me. also why blame the casuals?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
GREAT SCOTT! IT WORKED! IN THE FUTURE I COME BACK IN TIME AND MAKE A NEW SMASHBOARDS ACCOUNT! THIS MEANS KAWASHIMA WILL BE IN SMASH 4! OH MY GOD!

Well really, I just made up the name 5 minutes ago. You must be me from the future who made the account in January, before the Mega Bidoof account was even created. So to everyone else you seem like a normal speculator. Since you came back to that date, (which is before I announced my plan) you seem like a random person who made an account on a random day.

Do you understand future Bidoof?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

That already makes him a distinct character you know. :shades:
Being a floating head with hands does not mean he can't work as a character.

His head would be so big, the other fighters wouldn't be able to move, *imagines alice in wonderland 2011 version with the queen.... What a big head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom