• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What do you folks think about Looker from Pokemon? His roles seem to be increasing with every generation?

The Looker's a cool character. It's nice to see another character other than Oak or Champions/Gym Leaders make an appearance out side of their debut game. I guess if anything he'd be a trophy. Or perhaps present in a stage.

Also, I got lemonade and jello.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Sakurai seems to be getting more and more weaker each week in terms of new information regarding the pics. I feel we may have something big come up later this week or next week...

The calm before the storm.

Sakurai also seems to be done trolling Pokemon fans. Hopefully he doesn't go back with to showing off cryptic Pyrosphere pics again.

Sakurai would achieve maximum troll if he confirmed Stage Hazardley this week, and then a Mii confirmation next week. I think that alone would kill a lot of hype for Smash 4, especially in such a quick sequence.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sakurai seems to be getting more and more weaker each week in terms of new information regarding the pics. I feel we may have something big come up later this week or next week...

The calm before the storm.

Sakurai also seems to be done trolling Pokemon fans. Hopefully he doesn't go back with to showing off cryptic Pyrosphere pics again.

Sakurai would achieve maximum troll if he confirmed Stage Hazardley this week, and then a Mii confirmation next week. I think that alone would kill a lot of hype for Smash 4, especially in such a quick sequence.
I don't actually think that Mii being a character would destroy the hype.

Maybe for us on here, but Mii is popular. He might be the most dividing character but I think overall he'd be well received.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Miis are going to be playable this time around. Accept it.

I'm sure Sakurai will make your dread for them not so dreadful when they are given a Villager-esk crazy moveset.
Smash 4 is basically only a year away at this point. While there has been a lot of craziness and debates we have seen this year, I fear the "best" is yet to come.
I just hope a certain Nintendrone fanbase (which includes a certain Chu) stops getting bigger. I've seen so many new posters from this cult blog (which states that the best Nintendo consoles are the ones that sell the best; thus, Pokémon Revolution on said site was better than Metroid Prime; this is its' real logic) here lately, and it's starting to worry me.

I'm afraid it might be like the Geno fanbase, only instead of mostly fun and partially annoying they will be no fun and all annoying. Quite frankly, they're kinda sorta already here, and unlike last time, most of the smart people are already gone.

Expect a crazy (stupid) character to get supported by such a cult (or that same cult) sometime in the near future.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
What do you folks think about Looker from Pokemon? His roles seem to be increasing with every generation?
I think I've never enjoyed him and I despise the fact that his roles continue to increase. He doesn't feel necessarily in the slightest and seems to only show up whenever the story can slip him in, not because Looker feels like an actual character with development. The Looker Missions in X/Y may have changed that around for me entirely if he still wasn't dry as a character and if the missions themselves weren't abominably boring. Looker can die off for all I care.

And that's my brutal honesty of the subject.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmm, Pac-man seems to have rather mixed in reception so far. Depending on what would be shown of his moveset if were to be revealed he could be well recieved.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I'd like the gym leaders/champions, rivals, antagonists, and other characters from the Pokemon games to make appearances as trophies, or even Assist Trophies.

Prof. Oak, Wes from Pokemon Colosseum, and Todd with his Zero-One from Pokemon Snap could make for good Assist Trophies.

----
On a somewhat related note, I'd also like to be able to battle Looker and his Croagunk someday in a Pokemon game.

Smash 4 is basically only a year away at this point. While there has been a lot of craziness and debates we have seen this year, I fear the "best" is yet to come.
Here's some music to play in case we get some "tragic" news for SSB4. (like no Mewtwo, stage hazard Ridley, chaarcter removals, etc.)

----

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So guys... look what I found via what Hoots found.

It appears that perhaps Sakurai was not allowed to reveal a newly confirmed Pokémon character because of Game Freak/The Pokémon Company possibly.

INTERESTING!!!!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Miis are going to be playable this time around. Accept it.

I'm sure Sakurai will make your dread for them not so dreadful when they are given a Villager-esk crazy moveset.

I just hope a certain Nintendrone fanbase (which includes a certain Chu) stops getting bigger. I've seen so many new posters from this cult blog (which states that the best Nintendo consoles are the ones that sell the best; thus, Pokémon Revolution on said site was better than Metroid Prime; this is its' real logic) here lately, and it's starting to worry me.

I'm afraid it might be like the Geno fanbase, only instead of mostly fun and partially annoying they will be no fun and all annoying. Quite frankly, they're kinda sorta already here, and unlike last time, most of the smart people are already gone.

Expect a crazy (stupid) character to get supported by such a cult (or that same cult) sometime in the near future.
The only place where there is a lot of support for Pichu is the Project M fanbase, however, even there he has a ton of haters as well.

Also, I think it might be a little too late for a "cult" character to emerge. And even if one did, it would be drowned by realists who correctly say that it would be too late for a character with a lot of popular requests and noisy fanbase to be chosen.

In general, I think the Smash 4 scene is tamer than the pre-Brawl one was.

I think its a combination of:
1. Less software releases from Brawl to Smash 4 than from Melee to Brawl.
2. Brawl's final roster bringing people back down to reality.
3. Lots of the characters worth being passionate about already got in Brawl, so there is less interest in Smash 4.
4. Smash 4 is coming off of Brawl, while Brawl came off from Melee.

Smash 4 still has a ton of hype because of how massive Brawl was.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Krystal seemed quite popular prior to Brawl's release, but she doesn't seem to be nearly as popular now.

If she was revealed anytime soon (not like that's gonna happen) I wonder how the community would respond. I also wonder how Bandana Dee would be recieved.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hmm, Pac-man seems to have rather mixed in reception so far. Depending on what would be shown of his moveset if were to be revealed he could be well recieved.
A unique and fun looking moveset, skillset, and/or playstyle can make any character that has mixed reception be loved.

Just look at the Villager. Before the reveal, opinion towards the Villager was mostly negative. Now, you have to search high and low for a Villager hater.

Heck, I even heard a big time Smash 4 hater (who plays just Smash 64, oddly enough) say that the Villager has somewhat swayed his opinion the other day! :laugh:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

It appears that perhaps Sakurai was not allowed to reveal a newly confirmed Pokémon character because of Game Freak/The Pokémon Company possibly.

INTERESTING!!!!
That explains a lot...

I guess Game Freak is harder to work with than we thought...

I suppose that if this checks out, then we can expect characters on other releases?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Krystal seemed quite popular prior to Brawl's release, but she doesn't seem to be nearly as popular now.
Her depreciation in popularity is a combination of:
1. Star Fox already having three characters.
2. Star Fox series basically having been on hiatus since 2006.
3. The negative legacy of the games that Krystal has been in surviving.
4. Krystal being a polorazing character.
5. Palutena becoming a viable option for a potential newcomer (lots of the people of the "we need more females" rather back a sexy goddess than a furry).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Also, I think it might be a little too late for a "cult" character to emerge. And even if one did, it would be drowned by realists who correctly say that it would be too late for a character with a lot of popular requests and noisy fanbase to be chosen.
They won't have an impact on the roster, just the intelligence here, which right now is all I am weary of.
In general, I think the Smash 4 scene is tamer than the pre-Brawl one was.

I think its a combination of:
1. Less software releases from Brawl to Smash 4 than from Melee to Brawl.
2. Brawl's final roster bringing people back down to reality.
3. Lots of the characters worth being passionate about already got in Brawl, so there is less interest in Smash 4.
4. Smash 4 is coming off of Brawl, while Brawl came off from Melee.

Smash 4 still has a ton of hype because of how massive Brawl was.
Smash 4 has a ton of hype because its' essentially a jump of 2 generations (my goodness those graphics and that lighting!!!), disc memory isn't a problem, online interface is barely a problem, oh, and the SSE isn't taking up almost 2/3rd of the time and money of the developers. Last but not least, the little tidbits of gameplay this far look drop dead amazing.

Still, all the big name characters are almost playable. Mega Man was one of the biggest names left, so the only 2 big names from back then left are K. Rool and Ridley. After that, we'll be kinda digging at the bottom of the "wanted" potential newcomer barrel.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Still, all the big name characters are almost playable. Mega Man was one of the biggest names left, so the only 2 big names from back then left are K. Rool and Ridley. After that, we'll be kinda digging at the bottom of the "wanted" potential newcomer barrel.
I would throw in Little Mac as well for another "Big Hype" character. However, yeah, aside from Ridley, K. Rool, and Little Mac, there is barely any big hype "true" newcomers left.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That explains a lot...

I suppose that if this checks out, then we can expect characters on other releases?
Yeah, I think what is going to happen is Game Freak, the Pokémon Company, and/or Nintendo had Sakurai hold back some new Pokémon news (probably a character) until the release of a new Pokémon game, or to promote said game at an adequate .

Seeing as how we get at least 5 Pokémon games a year though, I don't think we'll be short on release dates to reveal stuff like that!!! :laugh:

Seriously, we could have enough release dates for Pokémon games to reveal every Pokémon playable character and stage for as a promotion!!! :laugh:

Also, my "gut feeling" on this is that the Pokémon Company and/or Game Freak contributed something towards Smash Wii U and/or Smash 3DS. I think they might have helped design a stage for Smash 3DS, actually, as well as thrown in some Pokéball Pokémon models and whatnot.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ridley, K. Rool and Little Mac are pretty much the only characters left that can cause major hype. Palutena, and maybe Dixie Kong could cause hype, but I'd assume not as much.

And I suspect a reveal of Mewtwo returning could cause more hype than any newcomer reveal.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I would throw in Little Mac as well for another "Big Hype" character. However, yeah, aside from Ridley, K. Rool, and Little Mac, there is barely any big hype "true" newcomers left.
Eh, Little Mac is probably next on the list behind Mega Man, K. Rool, and Ridley, but there's a huge gap there.

Plus, I think the hype for say Shulk, Palutena, or Dixie Kong (or perhaps a few other characters) isn't a whole lot less than that hype for Little Mac.
Ridley, K. Rool and Little Mac are pretty much the only characters left that can cause major hype. Palutena, and maybe Dixie Kong could cause hype, but I'd assume not as much.
Well they would make the Smash fanbase pretty happy, but still, like I said to ChronoBound, Little Mac isn't as hype inducing as K. Rool or Ridley. He hasn't been as wanted for as long by anywhere near as many people. Still, he is all but expected at this point.
And I suspect a reveal of Mewtwo returning could cause more hype than any newcomer reveal.
Depends how Mewtwo is revealed. If he gets an equal presentation to that of a newcomer or Sonic did, then yes, hell yes. The hype will be through the roof.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
That explains a lot...

I had a suspicion that Game Freak being a control freak (heh) may have been a more likely culprit for the lack of a Pokemon confirmation than Sakurai's troll streak.

Plus, I think the hype for say Shulk, Palutena, or Dixie Kong (or perhaps a few other characters) isn't a whole lot less than that hype for Little Mac.

I would definitely would not put Shulk up there with Dixie and Palutena. Very few people have played Xenoblade in comparison to the DKC games and Uprising. Shulk though does have a passionate fanbase despite how few people have actually played Xenoblade.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I would definitely would not put Shulk up there with Dixie and Palutena. Very few people have played Xenoblade in comparison to the DKC games and Uprising. Shulk though does have a passionate fanbase despite how few people have actually played Xenoblade.
Shulk is rather popular among dedicated smash fans; that's what I am saying.

Plus, those hardcore JRPG fans generally know of Xenoblade Chronicles and how awesome it is, so I'm sure that crowd would love to see Shulk in smash.
I had a suspicion that Game Freak being a control freak (heh) may have been a more likely culprit for the lack of a Pokemon confirmation than Sakurai's troll streak.
Yeah well this isn't the first time. Sakurai has complained about them more than any other company. Oddly enough, Sakurai's only really openly complained about getting the rights to Intelligent Games, SEGA (and that was minute), and the Pokémon Company/Game Freak stuff.

I guess the 2nd parties have bigger hoops to jump through than 3rd parties, eh=??? :troll: Really though, I'm sure Snake and Mega Man were easy to secure and add.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
This is the roster prediction thread. Everything here is supposed to be bloody opinions. I'm just stating mine.
Bloody opinions supported by the facts Mr. Knight! This isn't the place for you to lament on what games could have been.

I listed a few Wii games, herpa derpa, but I guess you were too busy preparing to deal out insults to notice.

Also, I never said any of that "PC master race." Fact of the matter is I'm mostly finished working through my GameCube, PS2, and Wii library, and I've moved on to my PC library, which is very extensive. Sorry if I have a lot of games on every console that I have and haven't played. I guess that makes me an elitist scrub for playing games on various consoles and skipping around and having my current biggest reserves be on the PC.

Seriously, I said that off handily like "this is what I'm working through and having fun playing right now," not "hey, I only play PC games you stupid Nintendrones." I don't know how you got that elitism out of my post, but you did.
That part of my post was a joke. I was hoping the lack of punctuation and the and ones would have helped make that more obvious.
lel i foled u tho!!1!!

If I sound negative, it's because I see potential wasted and not realized. I hate that. I absolutely hate that, because I love what it could become. I absolutely love what it could become.

And you know what, judging by all the negativity I get here for being passionate about the roster and having the best playable characters possible, I guess I should just stop caring about everything and talk about the normally mundane topics like the drones here all do.

I mean seriously, you brought up ROB. I haven't complained about ROB in over a week. In fact, I don't complain about ROB to just complain. I criticize ROB because despite him being IMO awful in Brawl, there's a lot of potential for awesomeness there, and I wanna see that awesomeness used.

If you know my posts, you know I actually hated Pit in Brawl more. But man, do I love what was done with him in Smash 4. Heck, for 2 months after Smash 4's debut trailer, that was my biggest positive character-wise (other than Mega Man). I just absolutely love it. The reason I bury ROB is; I want what happened with Pit in Smash 4 to happen to ROB.
Well you don't have to bury R.O.B., actually try to seem more hopeful towards the character being changed. I mean it's not like Sakurai is watching your posts for your opinion on how the team makes the characters. Be more vocal about that instead of belittling the character because of how people choose to use him.
But eh, I suppose some criticism is better than just flat out saying "ROB sucksssssssss, nobody likes ROB". So I will admit that I was probably a bit too harsh so.

And if you can't see that, then maybe you should open your eyes. Or better yet, ask me about what I mean by comments like Golden or Habanero or Swamp or Manly or various other people whom are top tier posters do.
wow rud wat r u implin
now i got hurt felins

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I have never heard Sakurai complain about working with Intelligent Systems.
He said so on that one IGN interview after Brawl's release (although it was rather brief) when he was talking about securing the rights to things.

However, my memory on these sort of insignificant things is rather shoddy, so checking my sources may be something I will do.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
However, my memory on these sort of insignificant things is rather shoddy, so checking my sources may be something I will do.
Never heard him brought up IS, and keep in mind I am pretty much on top of anything Sakurai says or does relating to FE (due to how contentious speculation for that series is).

He has made lots of complaints over the years about how difficult it is to work with GameFreak/ThePokemonCompany and third-parties though.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I know I'm getting quite ahead of myself, but I'm actually considerably apprehensive about the hypothetical Super Smash Brothers 5, if it were ever to happen. If Super Smash Brothers 4 does honor all, or even most of, the majorly popular requests (Ridley, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena, Mewtwo, etc.), then I'm not exactly sure what would be left for the next game, or if it can bring in the hype.

Obviously, leading off of previous Super Smash Brothers games will always have some sort of hype factor around it, and it more-than-likely sell well, but I fear for the worst (critically and somewhat commercially) when it comes to the next one - what can it do to achieve an adequate level of hype of the other titles, if this current title does not fail its expectations for character inclusions?

By Super Smash Brothers 5, I do mean Super Smash Brothers 6. It's just simply easier to refer it to as such in order to avoid confusion.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I know I'm getting quite ahead of myself, but I'm actually considerably apprehensive about the hypothetical Super Smash Brothers 5, if it were ever to happen. If Super Smash Brothers 4 does honor all, or even most of, the majorly popular requests (Ridley, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena, Mewtwo, etc.), then I'm not exactly sure what would be left for the next game, in order to bring in the hype.

Obviously, leading off of previous Super Smash Brothers games will always have some sort of hype factor around it, but I fear for the worst when it comes to the next one - what can it do to achieve an adequate level of hype of the other titles, if this current title does not fail its expectations for character inclusions?
You mean smash 6, since 3ds is 4, wii u is 5.

As for that I dunno, i'm expect a smash remake of melee.... since you are indeed correct, the number of characters to choose from is running low.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I know I'm getting quite ahead of myself, but I'm actually considerably apprehensive about the hypothetical Super Smash Brothers 5, if it were ever to happen. If Super Smash Brothers 4 does honor all, or even most of, the majorly popular requests (Ridley, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena, Mewtwo, etc.), then I'm not exactly sure what would be left for the next game, or if it can bring in the hype.

Obviously, leading off of previous Super Smash Brothers games will always have some sort of hype factor around it, and it more-than-likely sell well, but I fear for the worst (critically and somewhat commercially) when it comes to the next one - what can it do to achieve an adequate level of hype of the other titles, if this current title does not fail its expectations for character inclusions?
This is a very good post. I have said stuff like this in past, but its usually been met with rocks. :laugh:

However, its true. Sakurai basically had to liberalize his beliefs on series without a fighting nature (Wii Fit, Animal Crossing, and possibly Wii Play/Sports) in order to get some more Nintendo newcomers in with starpower.

Sakurai might very well be forced to look into doing "crossovers" for a hypothetical Smash 5, however, even then the brands for a lot of Japanese companies are depreciating fast, and the most iconic and popular Japanese created characters have already been in/likely to be in/rumored to be in Smash 4 (Snake, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man).

D

Deleted member

INTERESTING!!!!

Holy......

(Yes, I'm in an Aku gif mood tonight)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This is a very good post. I have said stuff like this in past, but its usually been met with rocks. :laugh:

However, its true. Sakurai basically had to liberalize his beliefs on series without a fighting nature (Wii Fit, Animal Crossing, and possibly Wii Play/Sports) in order to get some more Nintendo newcomers in with starpower.

Sakurai might very well be forced to look into doing "crossovers" for a hypothetical Smash 5, however, even then the brands for a lot of Japanese companies are depreciating fast, and the most iconic and popular Japanese created characters have already been in/likely to be in/rumored to be in Smash 4 (Snake, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man).
So a nintendo vs. capcom thing could happen in the future maybe.....although i'd prefer a melee remake with the smash 4 character roster in it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know I'm getting quite ahead of myself, but I'm actually considerably apprehensive about the hypothetical Super Smash Brothers 5, if it were ever to happen. If Super Smash Brothers 4 does honor all, or even most of, the majorly popular requests (Ridley, King K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena, Mewtwo, etc.), then I'm not exactly sure what would be left for the next game, in order to bring in the hype.

Obviously, leading off of previous Super Smash Brothers games will always have some sort of hype factor around it, but I fear for the worst when it comes to the next one - what can it do to achieve an adequate level of hype of the other titles, if this current title does not fail its expectations for character inclusions?
Indeed, Brawl had a number of good and popular characters in it, very few popular characters with good potential remain, so the chance of at least a few of those remaining characters not getting in Smash 4 is extremely slim. Should Smash 4's roster contain at least a few of these characters a Smash 5 may be not as well recieved or may never come to be. However other Nintendo franchises will likely continue to grow more after Smash 4 is released, and depending on what occurs with some characters in those games some characters may be given more potential and become more popular choices for a future Smash game. Even then however, it's unlikely many characters will be greatly boosted in popularity and potential, if at all. It is a possibility, but there won't really be any characters that will achieve the popularity of Ridley, K. Rool, Little Mac, Palutena and Mewtwo. At least, not for a very long time.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
There is a Melee remake happening. Its called Project M.
Yes, but I'm talking about an official Nintendo remake. seeing that nintendo likes to remake games, the character choice list is dwindling, and there could be no crossovers. It could happen, because smash makes $$$, and as long as it keeps selling they'll probably keep milking it. But again my opinion here.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So a nintendo vs. capcom thing could happen in the future maybe.....although i'd prefer a melee remake with the smash 4 character roster in it.
I'd prefer Nintendo vs. Capcom, and for the Project M team to make Melee with Smash 4's roster (and some physics/gameplay stuff). :shades:

Still, it would be cool if Nintendo officially licensed them to make Project M an official Smash 4 mod DLC, but changed the name to like Smash 4: Melee Turbo Edition! :laugh:

No really, I'd drop a good $40 for that to be an official release/modification for the game. I'd also drop that kind of money for something that Smash 64-ified it.

Heck, maybe Sakurai and co. just ought to make a game mode or option where you can make the gameplay, game speed, and physics a lot like the 3 previous smash games. Actually, that might be the best gameplay option idea of all-time! :psycho:
Never heard him brought up IS, and keep in mind I am pretty much on top of anything Sakurai says or does relating to FE (due to how contentious speculation for that series is).

He has made lots of complaints over the years about how difficult it is to work with GameFreak/ThePokemonCompany and third-parties though.
Eh, maybe I'm getting it mixed up. Sakurai complains about TPC and GF so much, that it gets rather mundane. :laugh:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'd prefer Nintendo vs. Capcom, and for the Project M team to make Melee with Smash 4's roster (and some physics/gameplay stuff). :shades:

Still, it would be cool if Nintendo officially licensed them to make Project M an official Smash 4 mod DLC, but changed the name to like Smash 4: Melee Turbo Edition! :laugh:

No really, I'd drop a good $40 for that to be an official release/modification for the game. I'd also drop that kind of money for something that Smash 64-ified it.

Heck, maybe Sakurai and co. just ought to make a game mode or option where you can make the gameplay, game speed, and physics a lot like the 3 previous smash games. Actually, that might be the best gameplay option idea of all-time! :psycho:

:laugh:
This so much this, this would be awesome. Sadly I don't think that would even cross nintendo's mind :ohwell:. (and yes a nintendo vs. capcom would be sweet but I dunno I see them doing a remake of some sort in the future).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
This so much this, this would be awesome. Sadly I don't think that would even cross nintendo's mind :ohwell:. (and yes a nintendo vs. capcom would be sweet but I dunno I see them doing a remake of some sort in the future).
I know right! But it would be such a huge "thanks guys" to the fans. It would truly make Smash Wii U a bargain at $60 (truth be told, I'd buy Smash Wii U for $100 without a second thought) with that kind of stuff.

Still, at least there's always the rumor going around that M2K might have helped development or did play testing of Smash Wii U and 3DS... even if I would prefer to see say Dr. PP or Armada make suggestions instead. I think Armada's sheer passion for smash would make him an excellent play tester and guy to suggest things for Smash Wii U and 3DS, and he's openly said he'd want to do it. Plus, from what I hear, he's a cool cat.

Then again, anyone from the ridiculously good Project M crew would do... especially if they gave Roy his Project M ph1r3 in Smash 4!!! :laugh:
By Super Smash Brothers 5, I do mean Super Smash Brothers 6. It's just simply easier to refer it to as such in order to avoid confusion.
Dang it, now I can't do my thing to you! :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom