• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
I see your point. I just don't agree with it.

Hasn't happened yet.
How could you possibly no that!? It's not like they would be vocal about something so minor but still I know I'd be disappointed to find out falcon doesnt falcon punch the crap out the other racers!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I actually was a little disappointed about that. It's still a good franchise though.
Well. This changes something.

You may have been disappointed at first but you soon got over it right?
How could you possibly no that!? It's not like they would be vocal about something so minor but still I know I'd be disappointed to find out falcon doesnt falcon punch the crap out the other racers!
There has been no major outcry that Falcon doesn't Falcon Punch in F-Zero. People will be annoyed by anything and everything and look at what you said.

"So Minor." People may be disappointed at first (people are disappointed about everything), but they get over it quickly or it's not major enough to warrant action.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
:chuckle: even if Tom Nook isnt likely at all i would still love to see him! Should coin battles return also, i would have a reason to actually play them

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Blazeth still has a point. Nintendo isn't going to want to paint animal crossing as a violent, action-oriented game. If there's anything we can take from the animal crossing folk is that they're peaceful, nearly innocent characters. An enjoyable, terror free world is arguably one of the central themes of the game. Happily becoming the audience in smashville fits in fine as it just seems like the typical town festivity. Yet, the human villager and tom nook especially just looks out of place, performing acrobatics and attacks.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
There has been no major outcry that Falcon doesn't Falcon Punch in F-Zero. People will be annoyed by anything and everything and look at what you said.

"So Minor." People may be disappointed at first (people are disappointed about everything), but they get over it quickly or it's not major enough to warrant action.
I will say that my initial post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but apparently SOMEONE has a point to make. :troll:
But I do see where hes coming from. Any AC characters inclusion would be misleading to newcomers. More misleading than any other character already present in the roster. Not that I care or have anything against adding an AC rep.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Captain Falcon jumping out of his verhicle Falcon Punching other racers during a race would be the best thing ever though.

Don't tell me you think otherwise.

Cause you don't.

:skull:

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon jumping out of his verhicle Falcon Punching other racers during a race would be the best thing ever though.

Don't tell me you think otherwise.

Cause you don't.

:skull:
It would be hilarious. Say you're Captain Falcon and somehow in last place and then all of a sudden you get a power up like the bullet bill in MK and he falcon punches his way down the track all the way to first

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
It would be hilarious. Say you're Captain Falcon and somehow in last place and then all of a sudden you get a power up like the bullet bill in MK and he falcon punches his way down the track all the way to first
they seriously need to re-boot F-Zero

i only play a tad bit of GX and i sucked at it hard even though i enjoyed tge game it was hard..aint never played any other F-Zero game ever..still wanna see it get a revive.

Cpt.Falcon is too cool & funny of a char to just rot & die...

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
they seriously need to re-boot F-Zero

i only play a tad bit of GX and i sucked at it hard even though i enjoyed tge game it was hard..aint never played any other F-Zero game ever..still wanna see it get a revive.

Cpt.Falcon is too cool & funny of a char to just rot & die...
F-ZERO is one of the most over-looked series out there.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Anyone else thought that Captain Falcon would Falcon Punch the train in this vid? At least it would have been a nice easter egg.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Here, replace those traumatic memories with this:

I don't see what's wrong with implementing an Animal Crossing character in (namely Mr. Nook). The whole violence thing can be played off with Nook "fighting by not fighting".

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Yes...

Thankfully I didn't get baited into watching it, as I checked wikipedia first, but still. ****'s ingrained in my mind from all the meme spouting.
Play more F-Zero GX that way when the name Pico comes up you think of a hitman that flies at the speed of sound instead of some anime girl meme.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe Chrono meant girl's anime

Because I see that being more of the target audience

Knowing anime fan girls

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I think Pico could always make a pretty sick AT, perhaps using some moves from his secret video. Y'know duel gun wielding, and going all like Pew Pew Pew! Then Zzzap! And some of cool backflips going all Ninja Turtle and like Zwooosh! Then the final blow Bzztt Zzzap Kaboom! Exploding everyone in the process.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am very out of loop as far as anime goes. Very out of the loop.

Still Pico would make a great character in Smash Bros. Of course his guns and knives (which according to Pico cut so well) would have to be taken away from him. However, he used to be a member of his planet's special forces unit. Heck, I heard his car the Wild Goose was a modified version of a tank from his planet (though I could very wrong on this).

Pico has been in the F-Zero series since the very first installment, and in every F-Zero game, the Wild Goose has been my vehicle of choice.

D

Deleted member

I am very out of loop as far as anime goes. Very out of the loop.

Still Pico would make a great character in Smash Bros. Of course his guns and knives (which according to Pico cut so well) would have to be taken away from him. However, he used to be a member of his planet's special forces unit. Heck, I heard his car the Wild Goose was a modified version of a tank from his planet (though I could very wrong on this).

Pico has been in the F-Zero series since the very first installment, and in every F-Zero game, the Wild Goose has been my vehicle of choice.
Mandatory:

It was /a/'s favorite way of trolling newfriends whenever they asked for sauce. Moral of the story, you never ask for sauce on /a/. I should be getting F-Zero GX soon so maybe it'll be the cure that I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom