• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ike did had the help from a goddess, and a whole army of dudes who are just as powerful as him. If not more powerful in some cases. King Caineghis, you're ****ing awesome!
Exactly.
Kirby doesn't get any help, save for a single weapon in some cases.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pit is basically a family friendly version of Kratos basically, only with giant cannons and more humor.
Sort of, really. Then again what do you expect from games based on Greek Mythology, other than god killing mayhem? Alien invasions, maybe?

Pit kills a total of 4 gods in Uprising: Pandora, Thanatos, Medusa and Hades.
Actually 3, since Hades is revealed to be alive in the bonus part after the credits, where Hades addresses the player directly.

Mewtwo battles deities that creates his universe as well. And more often than not wins it seems.
You have a point.

This is it! you hit the dang nail! my boy!

The characters dont suck!
There just portrayed in Smash Horribly.

Like Really..Jigglypuff beating the **** outta Mewtwo in melee (-_-) ok thats real...

:phone:
I've seen videos of Magikarp sweeping entire teams of legendaries.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
No, I'm talking about Final Smash ideas. Like, if Ganon got a new (or another) Final Smash where you played as Ganon after Ganondorf transformed into Ganon. It would work like how Bowser turns into Ganondorf. As for Mewtwo, just make him go God mode for his Final Smash. Although, truth be told, I wish you could still damage fighters while they're in their Final Smash, assuming they transform (including these fighters and Giga Bowser).

But in regard to what I was saying, I mean like, what if in the story mode you fought Ganon, and then, later on, you fought a boss as Ganon. How awesome would that be=??? No really, it'd be like "I just poopied my pants and I don't give a crap" status awesome.
Looooooooooooooooool your best joke so far.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Technically, any Pokemon that is half-way competent could conceivably beat up a god. Because Pokemon is weird.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Exactly.
Kirby doesn't get any help, save for a single weapon in some cases.
King Caineghis is a tier of awesome on his own though. It's only him, Tibarn and Nailah who are actually stronger than Ike. Haar as well, but Haar is ****ing beast. Though, Ike is faster so he'd still lose to him.

Kirby seems beast to though.

Funny thing, Mewtwo, Ness, Bowser and Kirby are all about the same tier in Melee. :glare:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Stop talking realistic fights between smash bros people! Start talking final smashes and how awesome they should be! :grin:
D.K Final Smash Rambi enough said
Mewtwo. Psycho Boost or Psystrike?

Or like rapid fullt charged shadowballs while he moves really fast around the map like super sonic but in that blue barrier from poke 1st movie.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
King Caineghis is a tier of awesome on his own though. It's only him, Tibarn and Nailah who are actually stronger than Ike. Haar as well, but Haar is ****ing beast. Though, Ike is faster so he'd still lose to him.

Kirby seems beast to though.

Funny thing, Mewtwo, Ness, Bowser and Kirby are all about the same tier in Melee. :glare:
Caineighis is the best FE character in the entire series.

Kirby is also sheer badass, though Meta Knight is more.

lol tiers =P

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Looooooooooooooooool your best joke so far.
My best joke so far: The LA Lakers! :awesome:

Also, can't a brother finally get to play as Ganon=??? No really, I've wanted to play as Beast Ganon (or any Ganon) since the dawn of forever. If you don't want Ganondorf's Final Smash to be Beast Ganon where you roam around and wreck crap as Beast Ganon, something is wrong with you!!! Imagining playing as that (with unlimited time) in some sort of Story Mode would truly be a dream come true!!! C'mon, who's with me=???

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Caineighis is the best FE character in the entire series.

Kirby is also sheer badass, though Meta Knight is more.

lol tiers =P
Pretty much the truth. Didn't I say before that lions are awesome? Ike's also pretty high up there though. I seriously hope they keep Ike in Smash 4. I want him revamped, and basically be like in Project M. :ike:

Who'd win in a battle between Mewtwo, Kirby, MetaKnight and Ike? FFA, set area: Final Destination.

*is with John*

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Of course, we are forgetting the elephant in this discussion: Mario. While most of his time is spent beating up Koopas, this is a man who has faced off at least three alien invasions (one of which involved TIME TRAVEL), at least two interdimensional invasions (one of which was from a thinly-veiled Final Fantasy boss) and, oh yes, he can BREATH IN OUTER SPACE.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
D.K Final Smash Rambi enough said
Mewtwo. Psycho Boost or Psystrike?

Or like rapid fullt charged shadowballs while he moves really fast around the map like super sonic but in that blue barrier from poke 1st movie.
Rambi sounds good. As for Mewtwo, just give him "Psych Up" where he essentially goes God Mode; that or give him the Armor from the Pokémon Movie..

Also, I know most of you frequent posters know this, but I have an idea for Final Smashes. Instead of everyone getting just one Final Smash, everyone should get two Final Smashes: A super attack (Mario's Giant Fireball, Triforce Slash, Great Aether) and one super transformation (Giga Bowser, Landmaster, Super Sonic).

Another idea I have is allow multiple Final Smashes and Smash BAlls at the same time, and to allow Final Smash transformations to battle each other like King Kong vs. Godzilla (also, allow super attacks to damage super transformations).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Marth would hit super effective against Dragon type Pokemon with his Falchion sword. :marth:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
My best joke so far: The LA Lakers! :awesome:

Also, can't a brother finally get to play as Ganon=??? No really, I've wanted to play as Beast Ganon (or any Ganon) since the dawn of forever. If you don't want Ganondorf's Final Smash to be Beast Ganon where you roam around and wreck crap as Beast Ganon, something is wrong with you!!! Imagining playing as that (with unlimited time) in some sort of Story Mode would truly be a dream come true!!! C'mon, who's with me=???
I couldnt agree more specials like gdorf and zeldas look cool but there quick cheap thrills like a hooker down a pub alley.

Thats probly why Giga Bowser and Wario Man were the best FS because like you actually ******! people up.

Alot more chars FS should be like that..one of the first things i wanted to do (and im sure im not alone on this) in brawl was do a beast ganon vs giga bowser fight..

But then realised.. that ganondorks special is a quick cheap thrill..like nancy the alley stalker..and Thennn i realises only 1 char can have a FS at one time..(-_-)

*runs to shop to sell game.*

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
My god, how we have gotten off topic..

Yes, but isn't it glorious?

DK > Mario.

Yes.
Puh-leeze. DK is tough, but Mario has consistently beaten him (and Cranky Kong before him) on the field of battle. Only DK Jr (who has been sent to Video Game purgatory as his presumed son, the current Donkey Kong, took over the family name) was a consistent victor.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
My god, how we have gotten off topic..

Listen my friend, we are not talking off topic. We are simply discussing matters related to characters and how they can be greatly improved for the greater good of the Super Smash Bros. community. We shall band together to discuss what would make the next game a huge improvement.

Of course improvements won't happen because of Sakurai being a bit of a fart knocker. :glare:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mario needed the help of level mechanics to beat DK though, he never faced him head on cause he knew **** was real this time. He wasn't like, facing Bowser or someone. :p

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wario Man still amazes me up untill today. Just whoa, the ammount of **** he can wreck...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Rambi sounds good. As for Mewtwo, just give him "Psych Up" where he essentially goes God Mode; that or give him the Armor from the Pokémon Movie..

Also, I know most of you frequent posters know this, but I have an idea for Final Smashes. Instead of everyone getting just one Final Smash, everyone should get two Final Smashes: A super attack (Mario's Giant Fireball, Triforce Slash, Great Aether) and one super transformation (Giga Bowser, Landmaster, Super Sonic).

Another idea I have is allow multiple Final Smashes and Smash BAlls at the same time, and to allow Final Smash transformations to battle each other like King Kong vs. Godzilla (also, allow super attacks to damage super transformations).

EXZACTLY!! MOARR CUSTOM OPTIONS

loadss smash balls infinte smash ball timer all that jazz!? Frigging Meta Ridley Vs. Giga bowsee yhhhhhh white stain pants 2nite.

Also..it be dumvb if your both just invincible and like no knockback..ahh this game could be best game evaaa but i know they wont do half the **** we have mentioned on this whole board.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Super Mushroom. He's a Toad after all. Possibly spam Poison Mushrooms would drop around the field as well that could shrink the enemy if touched. But not Toad.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Is he? Never payed attention to that...

Going to bed now though. Peace y'all.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Listen my friend, we are not talking off topic. We are simply discussing matters related to characters and how they can be greatly improved for the greater good of the Super Smash Bros. community. We shall band together to discuss what would make the next game a huge improvement.

Of course improvements won't happen because of Sakurai being a bit of a fart knocker. :glare:
loool in all honesty you know why this is the hottest thread 24/7? because there is like no topic! as long as were talking about Sm4sh were on topic...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Still off-topicness? So yeah, about Venustoise's Hydro Frenzy Solar Cannon final smash...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Does anyone play Wario just so you can use his Bike when he's Wario Man and go crazy and suicide? No? It's just me? But I do love his FS. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom