• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You honestly think that hasn't been done yet?
Do you seriously not know the power of yaoi fangirls on the internet? If you even have to think about a pairing, it's been done already. :troll:
I do know the power of yaoi fangirls. Their force is unprecedented with no intentions to leave survivors in their wake of horny thoughts.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He should play much like him yeah, lots of projectile spam and faster and lighter than Link. And made to be his rival of sorts. Meanwhile, Link gets merged with the actual Toon Link so he can jump (he looks Asian in SS anyways, it COULD work).

Funny thing:
I just blazed up. Just the regular stuff, and even less than before.

Yes I like to be honest with everyone. Don't care what most say anyway.

Though, I like Toon Link a lot.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
1. Wrong. I am not cyclical. I am anti-anti cyclical. Also, I make fun of everything, from your face, to the weird bromance Diddy has with Impa, to Golden actually being made of Silver, to the weird foot hair that grows on my feet that I need to shave or else it tears my skin because I grow foot hair like a Hobbit (I'm not making that last one up, either). :psycho:

Also, I win at smiles. ;) However, I never overuse them! :smirk:
I didn't mean you specifically were cyclical, just the whole thread. I think we can all take some of the blame for that though. :laugh: And you're right, talking about your Hobbit feet definitely broke up whatever cycle we'd be on. It was also incredibly relevant to Smash, which made it all the better. :joyful:

And sure, you never overuse smilies. Just like I never overuse smilies. ;):awesome::smirk::shades::p

Smiley faces are the best. And *****es love them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT2eOGZzRGI :smirk:
Truth. :embarrass::woman::awesome:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If there was a toon varient of Takamaru, he'd be called Shitae Takamaru.

Also might as well mention Kuro Takamaru if we go for the dark arch type route.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Another thing about females: they think the same as men. They just regonize it's dirty more than men so they hide it.

I really should go to bed now. But I can't.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I didn't mean you specifically were cyclical, just the whole thread. I think we can all take some of the blame for that though. :laugh: And you're right, talking about your Hobbit feet definitely broke up whatever cycle we'd be on. It was also incredibly relevant to Smash, which made it all the better. :joyful:

And sure, you never overuse smilies. Just like I never overuse smilies. ;):awesome::smirk::shades::p

When i look at your post there look more and more like Pacman arcade..soo many yellow face balls...head hurts..no joke.

Truth. :embarrass::woman::awesome:
:phone:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I could be :awesome:

They usually go off the past gen unless there is something from the current gen they can grab (and they have enough time to wait and use that). As of now Skyward Sword is the big new Zelda game, and it is the definitive Wii one (a system from the gen they will mainly look at).

If a new version was in the works, and I mean to the point where art style has already been decided alongside majority of the game that could happen. But we all know it is not that far. And there is no way Sakurai would just use versions based off that teaser trailer. Especially since it is not the actual game and would just be Twilight Princess designs again.

On top of that, it was easier to change models back in the N64 days. I bet A Link to the Past was the original choice but it was switched over to Ocarina of Time (even more recent).

Also, it is not like Ghirahim will replace Ganondorf. They would both be in. Ghirahim for Skyward Sword and Ganondorf for Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time 3D. Both Link and Zelda for Skyward Sword and Toon Link for Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks.
Helloooooo? I was being sarcastic! =P

Ganondorf's Melee look came from the GameCube SpaceWorld 2000 demo that showed Link and Ganondorf duelling.

That third paragraph made me puke. SERIOUSLY?! O_O

You just made your entire argument null and void.

@GoldenYuiitusin and Habanero: don't forget Rule 34... never forget it...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Next Zelda = HD Skyward Sword designs. Mark my words.

D

Deleted member

God I hope not.
I've had enough N-Lips for Zelda characters.

Seeing any on a potential return for Ganondorf? Would be too hilariously bad to take him seriously anymore.

D

Deleted member

Jesus... there's so much activity going on, it's hard to keep up!

Anyway,
On top of that, it was easier to change models back in the N64 days. I bet A Link to the Past was the original choice but it was switched over to Ocarina of Time (even more recent).
I kinda wish we'd gotten LttP Link instead of OoT Link, but then again, we probably wouldn't have gotten Zelda/Sheik in Melee had that been the case.

As for Ganondorf, I wish we'd go back to this look:
[COLLAPSE="king of evil"]
[/COLLAPSE]

I hated Grandpadorf so much...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Skyward Sword kinda 'erased' the time line though, so they can do what they like. I think Ganondorf is in need for a return, and Demise was just a ****ing tease.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Sakurai is a very cruel being..cruler then those cruel wireframes in cruel multi man melee..

For making us suffer in this groudon drought with no info.. May god bless Jan 31st they will be news...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It all just proves one thing:

Except if your half italian, half from Brooklyn. Eat magic mushrooms for lunch, or are his inferious yet superiour brother in green.
*Fixed

For real though he needs Toon Links recovery. and tether recovery that doesn't need to latch onto the ledge like in brawl.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I kind of would like Ganondorf to not be a Captain Falcon semi-clone. Seriously, give him an effing sword. He's the king of effing evil.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Grandpadorf wasn't so bad in Twilight Princess itself though. And he got even more bad *** when he was actually a grandpa. Like in WW. Wish they continued to make him awesome as that.

D

Deleted member

I have to say, WW was when Ganon was at his best in terms of character.
He made you almost sympathize with him. Almost.

Though he himself is quite sympathetic of a character. His sole purpose in the world is to be an evil dictator and a thorn in Link's and Zelda's sides for all eternity.
He could have had his own dreams and ambitions (like making Guerdo Valley a better place), but no matter what, evil will always take over due to being an incarnation of Demise's hatred.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Toon Link didn't got a damn word from what he was saying though. All he was doing during that scene was putting on a face like: ***** you serious?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
...And now that I said that, now fangirls are going to pair up Takamaru with Pit and draw explicit artwork.
I drew both of them with beer bellies.

COME AT ME BRO!!! :smirk:
My Hobbit hairy feet suck, which is why I'm glad I shave them. Shaving them is hard, because my feet have thick veins. :embarrass:
To be honest, I try to make sure I never use the same smile twice in the same post. :bee: Also, most of the time, I try to make sure my yellow smiles are never next to yellow smiles, and my green smiles are never next to green smiles! ;)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai is a very cruel being..cruler then those cruel wireframes in cruel multi man melee..

For making us suffer in this groudon drought with no info.. May god bless Jan 31st they will be news...

did you expect Lord Sakurai to be merciful?

And how dare you compare Sakurai to Cruel Melee! Next to Sakurai, Cruel Melee is just a sweet, cuddly bunny.

I have to say, WW was when Ganon was at his best in terms of character.
He made you almost sympathize with him. Almost.
Ganondorf was at his best in WW. Twilight Princess's Ganon hasn't got much to say since he only appears in the end of the game, hijacking Zant as the main villain.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
John, dude, chill. Green and yellow mix up nice I don't care.

Zant was a ****ing ***** anyway.

Aight I got no more excuses. Gdorf was added in the last minute of TP ok. Still, it was better than having Sheik. :reverse:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I prefer knights over samurai.
I'm a Knight Samurai Mage of SCIIIIIII-EEEENNNNCCCCEEEEEEE!!!! :):):)
Well Link in that game stabbed Ganondorf in the head, so his cockiness was no joke.
Which was the best kill in a video game ever. If you didn't love that sword plant, your life must SUCK!!!! The only blow to the head that even compares to that is this.

Helloooooo? I was being sarcastic! =P

Ganondorf's Melee look came from the GameCube SpaceWorld 2000 demo that showed Link and Ganondorf duelling.

That third paragraph made me puke. SERIOUSLY?! O_O

You just made your entire argument null and void.

@GoldenYuiitusin and Habanero: don't forget Rule 34... never forget it...
I know ;)

Was still based off his previous gen form, Ocarina of Time

Well he wouldn't want to use a trailer version of a game that would not even look like that, and a represents a game that was there for Brawl (especially since Skyward Sword is the recent console version).

And it was easier back then to change it, it is not now. Wth him working on it now, and basing it off the previous gen anyways for the most part, Skyward Sword is the game to look at.

D

Deleted member

There needs to be a new game that takes place before the events of OoT that has Ganondorf as the star, starting from his time as King of Guerdo.
We would see a side to him that we never have seen; a heroic young Guerdo aspiring to bring salvation to his people.
Just to have to deal with an inner demon inside him (Demise) that slowly corrupts him and eventually turns him into the King of Evil we know him as. Either ending with his taking over of Hyrule or his defeat at the hands of Link.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Good lord, give ganon a break, already! It ain't his fault he sucked so bad in SSB.

He was like Mewtwo, he didn't expect to have his God-mode-button pressed of. Give them a break already. :smirk:

I actually like GoldenY's idea. A game where you play the half time as Link doing quest, exploring and temple visiting, and half time as Ganondorf making his name as bad *** fighting huge *** monsters a la Monster Hunter or something?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The god mode button was suck. Some punk apparently thought eating maple syrup over the button was a good idea and it would have no side effects whatsoever.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Considering how much Pit drink the "Water of Life" (aka wine) and samurai being known to get drunk on sake, I wouldn't be surprised.
Actually, most alcoholic beverages don't have fat. The only way you can get a "beer belly" from them is if you have excess fat on your belly but you are dehydrated (specifically in your belly area) and the alcoholic beverage hydrated you, and thus exposed your present excess fat. :) :grin: :shades: In other words, SCIENCE! ;)
John, dude, chill. Green and yellow mix up nice I don't care.
I do this :grin::):chuckle::laugh:
Not this :grin::chuckle::):laugh:

You get my groove brah=???

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
There needs to be a new game that takes place before the events of OoT that has Ganondorf as the star, starting from his time as King of Guerdo.
We would see a side to him that we never have seen; a heroic young Guerdo aspiring to bring salvation to his people.
Just to have to deal with an inner demon inside him (Demise) that slowly corrupts him and eventually turns him into the King of Evil we know him as. Either ending with his taking over of Hyrule or his defeat at the hands of Link.
Yeah, but the gerudo were theives, not to mention that ganondorf's mom(s), were 2 wicked witches who had a nack for black magic.
Why did he never have a dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom