• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
actually forget that. i'm convinced that you need to be lynched and won't budge on that barring extreme circumstances. already have my vote on you. if others want more reasoning then they can question you themselves

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And yes I'm bandwagoning on a scummy player, quick everyone call the bandwagon police someone is bound to cry about this.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I love to hammer more tahn you Kevin.

Trufax.

Gheb seriously hasn't convinced me he isn't the lynch target. He hasn't said anything to questioning other than basically 'nuh uh.'

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
how bout mentos or tom vote and you guys can just beat the other to the punch then?

not a single person who isn't suspicious of him. past the point of no return. i think gheb should just claim

Ronike

Smash Ace

"Ah... that was an excellent nap. Wonder what those idiots are up to... Wow, I guess you guys aren't as lazy and stupid as I had originally thought. Come take a look at this Ronike"

Riddle, Nick, Frozenflame, Marshy, and Rockin were holding down Gheb while Kevin forced a piece of the paralyzing pizza down Gheb's throat.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

"We've decided that today Gheb needs to die."

"Any particular reason Kevin?"

"Nah, we all just kinda agreed. So you gonna shoot him full of that death beam, or what?"

"Yes we are! Throw him in that corner over there"

The 6 of you drag the unconscious Gheb over into the corner of death, while the Agent's scientist of choice brought the "death ray" down from the ceiling. Almost as quickly as this had happened, it was over. Gheb lay in the corner burnt to a crisp.

"You all are a bunch of jerks. *cough* Good luck surviving without my prot*wheeze wheeze*ection..."

And just like that, Gheb, the Town Doctor, was off to see his beloved dog.

Vote Count:

Nick(1): Gheb
Gheb(6): Riddle, Nick, Marshy, FF, Rockin, Kevin

Not Voting: Tom, Marshy, Jungle, Mentos

It is now night time. You have 48 hours from now (4:12) to send me your actions.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Guys, it's night. Nobody should be posting, especially if they are dead or not actually in this game. So STFU

Ronike

Smash Ace
Flavor's up. Not that great, but feel free to read it if you want. Still waiting on some night actions...

Ronike

Smash Ace
It was a beautiful day, not a cloud to be seen. Except those beneath Rockin's feet of course. That's not to say the sky was clear. Not by any means. There were flying pirate ships all around the lone man, each swarming with evil mushrooms, and sinister turtles. And if one looked even further, one could see the aircraft carrier of wooden pirate ships, complete with a giant bowser head which spewed flames. And if one were too look even further, you could see yet another pirate ship, full of holes for some reason which seemed to be attacking a gate. And if you also had ridiculously good hearing, you could hear a man aboard screaming

"I'M GONNA BREAK THROUGH THESE GATES AND PILLAGE AND PLUNDER THIS PLACE< AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

One could only wonder how such a man had accomplished all this... However, since Rockin had neither the ability to see or hear any of this, you have just wasted a minute of your life reading that. A minute that you will never get back.

At any rate, Rockin was determined to get back the princesses

I will get back the princesses! I've gone through too much to fail now!

[WAVYFLASHBACK]
The castles. Rockin didn't even want to think about the castles...

"Your princess is in another castle"
"Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle""Your princess is in another castle"

The words would haunt him forever. He had literally visited every single castle in the mushroom kingdom, but to no avail.
Once he had determined that there was no way they could be in another castle, he had quickly determined that Bowser must be keeping them with the floating armada. As he ascended the great beanstalk to take him into the sky, he wondered why he didn't do this first, as by now, bowser would have had plenty of time to build defenses.

Nothin for it. Guess I'll just have to take care of business.
[/WAVYFLASHBACK]

17 years of my life, wasted in this quest, but it is all about to pay off.

"Bowser! Come out and fight me like a man!"

The great, Koopa King rose from his great throne of greatness, surrounded by his princesses of great hotness, to tell his great adversary that his great quest was all in great vain and that he shall die a great death before his great army of great pirate ships of greatness in a great voice. But it came out like this.

Gwar Gwrar gwarr gwr gar gr Gwrar gawr. Gwa gwr gar war r Gwrar Gawar gwrrar gr Gwrar gwar gw Gwrar Wrarar grwar gw Gwrarrawr!

"I have no idea what you just said, but let the epic batte of us COMMENCE!" and so began a fight so epic, so jaw droppingly GREAT, so amazingly amazing, that writing it here would make your brains explode. And since I wouldn't want that, I cannot tell you what happened.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOMETIME LATER

Bowser was thrown against one of the conviniently placed mines floating around his ship for the third time, and as he sailed through the air into the horizon, Rockin saw for the first time, the goal of his 17 year quest. The two princesses of greatness: Peach and Daisy. He released the two from their bonds, and the two turned to him.

"Oh great Rockin, you have rescued us once more! How can we ever repay you <3"

"Oh I have an idea..."

"Um, Rockin, can you wake up please? No one wants to hear that man..."

Besides, we have important stuff happening! Someone died again! That means you all get to kill another person in retaliation! Isn't this fun Ronike?"

"No agent, it's not! And I would remind you this isn't supposed to be fun for either of us you *******! Gah!.."

"So...who died?"

You all turn to the scorched body of Marshy, Vanilla Townie.

Well, nothing to do but move on, so get to it... Ronike, what are you doing with that pipe?
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Unless Tom gets on my nerves again, in which case it will only take 4...

Deadline is two weeks from today at 4. Which is the 20th of October.

On an unrelated note, sorry for the long night, I was considerably more busy than I anticipated, so again, my apologies.

Riddle

Smash Lord
That seems an odd choice for a night kill. Why would they kill one of the people who wasn't on the swords bandwagon?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Because Marshy is a strong player. That's the first answer taht comes to mind.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Kevmo seemed like an obvious choice to me honestly. He was a large part of the Swords lynch and is arguably the strongest player here.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Interesting NK choice...

Mainly wondering how Marshy was landed with the vanilla role, lol.

Checking out everyone on the Gheb wagon for now.

One more mislynch could put us in a sticky situation.

Post with more insight will be coming within the next 24 hours or so. I'll be digging deep.

Ronike

Smash Ace
"Vanilla" is a relative term here. He had a restriction, just as all vanillas have restrictions. Just want to clarify that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
flavor was awesome. Thanks Ronike! <33333

I'll add a bit of something later on. Too giddy about the flavor atm

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow, I thought it was Rockin, thats what I get for playing to many games at once ROFL.

Unvote

Sorry I guys I was keeping up with FF7 as well.

I apologize for that lapse into stupidity.

I really think today we should continue to focus on the people that refused to lynch the mafia recruiter.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I didn't like your whole "Kevin always finds me scummy"

You haven't played in enough games with me to make that type of statement.

Also that statement implies that I'm really tunneled on specific people which quite frankly isn't true.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I was referring to all of my current games and you have found me scummy in every one. I am not in any way suggesting you are tunnel-visioned. It's more the fact that my playstyle is different and somewhat scummy and nobody has gotten used to it yet.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't flatter yourself, just because you throw out scum tells in every game doesn't mean its because your "playstyle is different"

I play tons of games on here, even more on Mafiascum, and tons on epic mafia. Don't just throw out excuses for acting scummy please.

Riddle

Smash Lord
What we see as scum-tells are quite different. I won't argue with you about this since you have proved yourself and I haven't, so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Top Bottom