• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 6! - November 16th, 2013 - Nanuet, NY

LLDL

Smash Hero

Revival of Melee 7
March 8-9, 2013
This is a two (2) day event!

RSVP on Facebook!!

(Coming Soon)

Toy Wiz
347 West Rt. 59
Nanuet, New York 10954

INFO:

CTRL Team is proud to present the Revival of Melee 7! This marks New York's seventh major Melee regional/national event! In the coming weeks we will reveal fully detailed information about this epic upcoming tournament. You won't be disappointed! Full details coming soon!

REGISTER FOR EVENT ONLINE:

LINK COMING SOON

PRICING:

Venue Fee: $20.00 ($10.00 per day, must pay for both)
Melee Singles (1v1 Tournament): $20.00
Melee Doubles (Teams): $20.00 ($10.00 per team mate)

Schedule:

COMING SOON

Rules:

We will be using the most current Apex Melee rule set, which can be found here.

Last edited:

cemo

white walker
a whole bunch of people from montreal are trying to figure out how to get there. pretty hype.

Tairy Hesticles

Smash Rookie
I'll go to both days of the tourney if anyone is willing to let me crash at a house for a day. I don't have the funds to go back and forth between Manhattan and NJ. If not I'll definately go the first day, I look forward to meeting new players.

LLDL

Smash Hero
This isn't in manhattan, you don't cross the bridge to get here from NJ. Just garden state parkway straight into Nanuet

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Not yet 100% sure about the ride to this but if I do get it and I THINK I will then I'm there easily. ROM tournaments have such deep meaning for me I'd like to be there for another one. ROM 1 convinced me to go to ROM2 my first OoS event and it was to this day one of the most fun and experience gaining 3 days of my life.

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
How many set ups are we looking at because the last no johns I went to had like 6 set ups for about 30 people. Will we be using the entire back room of the store this time instead of one row of tables because it is impossible to walk around with there are 5 people to every set up and no one feels like moving.

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k is going for sure...cause that dude been on dat money train for like 2 months now. Hbox i think, not sure about pp though. Mango will prob go as scorp after making some money from Pound V.5 this past weekend. So that's m2k, hbox, scorpadorp at least. I know Cali's finest samus (screw that pluralization try hard) players are going (Darrell and Hugs)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Idk if this is where I should be posting, but **** it. Looking for a FF or shiek doubles partner, preferably someone that I've heard of =P

Litt

Samus
Honestly, while this was an amazing tourney, I think it could have been run MUCH more efficiently. Start doubles when you say you are going to start doubles, because this did not happen, pools for singles occurred way to late in the day when everyone was already exhausted. 20 dollar venue was not unreasonable at all for a two day tournament... if you were actually playing both days, since singles was structured with only 2 people making it out of their pool... a good 95% of the players who paid the venue fee only were able to play 1 of the the two days. People do not only come to watch the top 16... they enjoy a fair shot at making it as far in the tournament as possible and the way singles was structured was just plain poor. I've spoken to a few others that felt the same, but I may be in the minority here, and if I am I apologize. But regardless, I will not be attending a tournament again with the same singles structure, because it was neither fun nor worth the money spend on entering.

Top Bottom