• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I was utterly destroyed in the taunt party I TRIED to crash. Even when I wouldnt attack them sometimes, they came straight after me.
Yeah same here. I hated that back then. Depends on the skill of the players. The more bad ones are easier to deal with because they just want to hit hard than anything else.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yeah same here. I hated that back then. Depends on the skill of the players. The more bad ones are easier to deal with because they just want to hit hard than anything else.
These guys were definitely good players. It made it worse cuz I was Ike(slow) and they were Falco, Fox, and another Ike. I think.

FIREL

Smash Ace
One guy ran into my foot while i was taunting and got stage spiked (Smash balls are unresistable)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Sorry but when people crash in my book it brings no mercy. I was the fox.

Also I never die unless I teamed up on.
Are you sure about that. This happened awhile back as I said in a previous post. And believe me, if it was you, I couldve easily taken you 1v1.

FIREL

Smash Ace
It was on yoshi's island.. i taunted to make a hole to do the luigi ledge trick , but then he ran into my foot while he was trying to get the smash ball. He got hit, stagespiked on the yellow block and then fell through the hole...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I'm so disappointed in myself cuz I couldnt bring myself to crash 3 different taunt parties. I dont get how anyone could just stroll on in and attack anyone even though the one being attacked is friendly. I'm just too soft. I wont attack unless theres a reason for it.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
I'm so disappoint cuz I couldnt bring myself to crash 3 different taunt parties. I dont get how anyone could just stroll on in and attack anyone even though the one being attacked is friendly. I'm just too soft. I wont attack unless theres a reason for it.
Yeah me to I don't have a reason to fight then what's the point.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Thats what I'm saying. I have no reason to crash so I cant do it. Its a stupid trait of mine. Other people have no problem attacking someone for no reason but I just cant do that.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
If ya mean it doesnt make sense to attack a friendly played then yeah it doesnt make sense. Unless the guy attacking just doesnt care and is remorseless.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Finally after like a month or 2 had a group that lasted 2 hours. A good black Captain Falcon, red Ike, and a bleh Jigglypuff that switched to black Wolf. That was fun. Too bad the Jigglypuff was sometimes annoying and was the only one with items being turned on.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Ah if you explain that Peach and how she fights it could be the very same one I finally ran into. Otherwise the real good one is the Peach.
Actually she didnt fight at all. I made friends with her and we were playing catch with her turnips. It mightve been the same one that pulled a bob-omb out that KOd me.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I found that very hilarious. I think his taunt spike is easier to pull off than his dair spike.
D-air Spike is easy once you master it.

I also found out recently that D-Tilt only meteor smashes (while Luigi is facing the ledge) the following characters while they are holding on to the ledge.

Snake
Ike
Peach
Sheik
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
D-air Spike is easy once you master it.

I also found out recently that D-Tilt only meteor smashes (while Luigi is facing the ledge) the following characters while they are holding on to the ledge.

Snake
Ike
Peach
Sheik
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Interest victims that can be spiked. I remember seeing an old video of a Luigi that pulled that off.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Interest victims that can be spiked. I remember seeing an old video of a Luigi that pulled that off.
They all have one thing in common, they are tall and narrow.

D-Tilt can only meteor all characters is when someone hits luigi while he is facing AWAY from the ledge and the oppoment is touching luigi in mid-air

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
They all have one thing in common, they are tall and narrow.

D-Tilt can only meteor all characters is when someone hits luigi while he is facing AWAY from the ledge and the oppoment is touching luigi in mid-air
Interesting. I don't really use Luigi so I don't know about all his spiking abilities.XD

LithiumLuigi

Smash Cadet
So THAT'S what it is! A taunt party? I always thought I was just joining a group of 12 year olds who only pick Hyrule, have terrible lag, camp, spam, and basically do everything that annoys you.

Top Bottom