• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
If crashers teamed up then wouldn't that just make it a 2v2? That's not nearly as fun as a 3v1.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Think of it as Team Battle with Friendly Fire on. You can still make it 3v1 if you turn on your "teammate." Sometimes the second crasher sides with the taunters or rare occasions.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I was was teamed on lastnite by a Falco and Luigi while the other player(Zelda) did nothing. The Falco was good and Luigi decent but I pulled through somehow and won.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I mostly sit out and don't rush in so I don't take unneeded damage. When they get close to me I just knock them away.
I don't initially rush in at all either. If they choose to attack me, then I'll defend myself. I hate players who think it's always their turn to rush in there when the other teammate is doing just fine. Especially Ike's. Like jesus, don't rush in there when there is a feeble Zelda taking care of business.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I hate brawlers who think its ok to interfere wen I'm kicking someones a**. It gets me irritated wen I get hit with a friendly Falcon Punch. Then I completely lose it and just kill both.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I hate brawlers who think its ok to interfere wen I'm kicking someones a**. It gets me irritated wen I get hit with a friendly Falcon Punch. Then I completely lose it and just kill both.
What I hate is if I'm up against a good player where both of us can be KOed at anytime to have it stolen. Then I get KOed then to be behind everyone and I have to get either the person I was fighting before or the thief's damage high enough then hope I get the KO to catch up. I hate that a lot only because Peach doesn't have many KO moves.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I share this pain on SOOOOOOO many levels -_-
Stupid idiots getting in my way when I'm trying to DDD Chaingrab my opponent.><

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Happened to me today. I was trying to get a decent 1on1 and i even signal the player to fight me and he agreed. But then that stupid G&W with that stupid Samus have to get in my way. -__- Stupid oil bucket.........stupid.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Happened to me today. I was trying to get a decent 1on1 and i even signal the player to fight me and he agreed. But then that stupid G&W with that stupid Samus have to get in my way. -__- Stupid oil bucket.........stupid.
Yeah being hit by Oil Panic from 3 full charged blast from Samus is pretty much asking for trouble.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
It happened to me again today. I was fighting an Ike ditto and owning the crap out of him. Next thing ya know I eat another Ike's dair from outta nowhere. I was friends with this other Ike but I didnt take too kindly to this. I KO both Ikes then the other player(Lucario) who was also a friend tries to KO me while my % was high. He failed and got KO'd easily. It turned into a 2v1v1 situation which was ok with me. They sucked so I didnt care.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
It happened to me again today. I was fighting an Ike ditto and owning the crap out of him. Next thing ya know I eat another Ike's dair from outta nowhere. I was friends with this other Ike but I didnt take too kindly to this. I KO both Ikes then the other player(Lucario) who was also a friend tries to KO me while my % was high. He failed and got KO'd easily. It turned into a 2v1v1 situation which was ok with me. They sucked so I didnt care.
Gotta love players that suck try stealing KOs...

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Wait, but isn't that what the CRASHER's job is? Get one win, and then leave?

How is it that you're having it happen to you? lol

Sephy95

Smash Lord

Well I'm a crasher and a taunter but a taunter at this time. I was brawling a crasher 1v1 and beat him everytime but he managed to win once by luck(or by my stupid mistake) then left so yeah.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero

I don't crash unless one of the players is hitting me too much or hits me with a strong move. Or if a taunter accidentally self destructs and everyone does so and I don't (Nearly all the time.) one of them decides to start attacking me to KO me. Things like that is when I attack them. I don't taunt. All i do is glide toss or try to pull out Beam Swords otherwise as long as the taunters don't get carried away then I have no reason to fight them.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I don't crash unless one of the players is hitting me too much or hits me with a strong move. Or if a taunter accidentally self destructs and everyone does so and I don't (Nearly all the time.) one of them decides to start attacking me to KO me. Things like that is when I attack them. I don't taunt. All i do is glide toss or try to pull out Beam Swords otherwise as long as the taunters don't get carried away then I have no reason to fight them.
I hate when taunters do that. They accidentally KO themselves and what do they do next? They try to get an easy KO from you but epically fail doing it. If some tries that to me I avoid them or fight. Whichever I feel like doing the most.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I hate when taunters do that. They accidentally KO themselves and what do they do next? They try to get an easy KO from you but epically fail doing it. If some tries that to me I avoid them or fight. Whichever I feel like doing the most.
Happened just recently. With a Mario, R.O.B., and Snake. Snake accidentally KOed himself then everyone else self destructed. I was on a platform and didn't fallow them. So Mario engaged and R.O.B. was assisting anytime he saw a chance I wouldn't dodge or shield his attacks or when throwing items. Only Snake stood out of the way and even if I got close to him he didn't attack.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Thats a good way to make taunters fight. Let them KO themselves but you dont have to do what they do. Then they'll start attacking eachother in no time.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Thats a good way to make taunters fight. Let them KO themselves but you dont have to do what they do. Then they'll start attacking eachother in no time.
It happens. Not as much. I do know more times if someone gets accidentally KOed and the KOed attacks the one that did it and doesn't KO themselves is usually how the taunt parties end.XD

Sephy95

Smash Lord
It happens. Not as much. I do know more times if someone gets accidentally KOed and the KOed attacks the one that did it and doesn't KO themselves is usually how the taunt parties end.XD
Yeah. If they get a point and know they're ahead of the game, they'll stop at nothing to win.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Thats was a reason why I didnt like SDing. I thought it would count against my records. I see no reason to SD yourself unless to give someone back his point.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Thats was a reason why I didnt like SDing. I thought it would count against my records. I see no reason to SD yourself unless to give someone back his point.
Hehe yup just offline. Too bad no one around where I live plays or I haven't asked around. I did have friends from Playstation Network that had the game.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Hehe yup just offline. Too bad no one around where I live plays or I haven't asked around. I did have friends from Playstation Network that had the game.
Its like that with me too sorta. I usually just have a couple friends come over and we have ourselves some FFAs. Sometimes I let them team on me XD

Top Bottom