• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling taunt parties one room at a time; A Guide

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I've learned that repeatedly using nades on taunters will make them rage and thus more easier to bring down. Using their own character also gets them PO'ed especially when your better at using that character than they are.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Anything that makes people rage really makes them go down faster...

Using their own character also gets them PO'ed especially when your better at using that character than they are.
I usually teach them a lesson... Most the time they RQ and if they don't, I make them =P. The average decent player just doesn't work anymore.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea. I out pika'd another a pretty decent pika player yesterday.
Felt bad sense he quit. >w> I wasn't trying to one up him, just ya know, pika dittos are fun. :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Just go metaknight, go "FIGHT ME!" and poke them with D-tilt. until they do :V It's what I do.
You can get 1 on 1s going on with this.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Excuse double post.

I successfully crashed a TP as brown Mario. :troll: They were scrubs though, especially the dark Sheik. One by one they left but Sheik stayed but I kept winning even when new players entered. I got replays of the carnage. :troll:

FIREL

Smash Ace
Smash spammers are gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... epcially when they use marth smash spam.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
See, this is where using your partyist teammates as bait comes in handy.

Stand behind them, shield, wait for the crasher's smash, kill

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
I used Blue Diddy the whole time, and I fighted against a Kirby, Peach (most of the time), and a Jigglypuff (most of the time). I only won about 3 out of 10 battles, yet I kept on trying, after the last battle, Jigglypuff left, and so did Peach, and so did Kirby, all before the next battle started, should I feel good? I hope the last 2 left because they can't face me 1 on 1 or 2 vs 1 :troll:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Timing of players entering wifi waiting room matters

I didn't see this anywhere in the guide or in subsequent posts, so this tip is critical for the more aggressive crashers. When you first start out, pay close attention to the order that players enter your group in the wifi waiting room. If all three slots for your opponents appear at the same time, then it is highly likely that the other three have played a match together previously. They will likely have a head start advantage of knowing who are taunters and who are crashers, if any. Entering such a group with all guns blazing may not be your best option here. Be patient, study the group, then plan your attack.

On the other hand, if you see players joining one at a time, then you know for certain that this is a brand new group. Nobody has any knowledge yet as to which players may be crashers or taunters. Use this to your advantage immediately! If you like entering a match aggressively, this is your best bet, especially if it starts on a smaller stage. Don't give your opponents any time to give taunt signals. Just create mayhem. Obviously there's no guarantee that this will work, but it is an aggressive player's best chance at crashing.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
We have a guide!?! How come i never knew about this?

*starts taking notes*

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
This thing's ancient.

I've actually considering making an anti-crashing guide, xD.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
You're pro taunt parties? Then gtfo along with bluezelda.
You people make me sick:glare:

:awesome:

Obviously no offense to BZ, in case you couldn't tell

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
No, but they're so ****ing gay and ignorant, they need to be brought into the light. xD

:015:

Most are just a bunch of *********** *********s.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think most people who suck and are trying to crash just don't know wtf is going on. Cause if they knew they would join the taunters and wait for a crasher, which is what I think a lot of people who are ok do, because they can't handle a 3 v 1.
Anyway foxblaze give the noobs some slack, the community dies if you scare away all the new blood before they ever have a chance to get good.

:phone:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Taunt Parties are very fun. You should at least try it a few times before hating it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I honestly think most people who suck and are trying to crash just don't know wtf is going on. Cause if they knew they would join the taunters and wait for a crasher, which is what I think a lot of people who are ok do, because they can't handle a 3 v 1.
Anyway foxblaze give the noobs some slack, the community dies if you scare away all the new blood before they ever have a chance to get good.

They **** in the face of the purpose of the game.

Taunt Parties are very fun. You should at least try it a few times before hating it.
It's only worthwhile when there is someone good to 1v1/glitch/hack with. Most of the time it's just noobs who just sit around like *******es and spam taunts/attacks.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I like pro taunt parties... cause thats when everyone shows their moves :falcon:. Instead of proving who's best by fighting, they prove it through skills / tricks. Although, i'd still love a good fight.

Besides, who doesn't like to show off =D.

Noob taunt parties are crap...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL I love to shock noobs with things like GFT, Velox Drop,and DACUS before I **** them. They're less prepared.:ike:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I like pro taunt parties... cause thats when everyone shows their moves :falcon:. Instead of proving who's best by fighting, they prove it through skills / tricks. Although, i'd still love a good fight.

This so much.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141

I also love those taunt parties. I like to do shff air attacks with Ike.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
You dare talk about taunt parties in taunt party crasher guide!!?! I shall have your head:reverse:.

Anyway I think every crasher has experienced a tp and played/enjoyed it. Mine started in Dec 2010 when I got the game, with a marth but he wanted to 2v2 with me. We had so much charisma and we destroyed everything in our way, however, this marth wanted to have more "friends" so he did our "secret" handshake with everyone else. I discovered the taunt party. It was okay at first but I found it to be boring/repetitive so i decided to turn on them. I got destroyed, so i googled ike guide and i found this place and i pwned most of the tps. Of course those were the scrubby days and tps are evolving. It makes the game more challenging.

My life story in competitive(not scrubby) brawl. True story:awesome:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I first returned to Brawl in January I'll finish this saga later, I hate typing on phone. :mad:

Continuing on, I returned to Brawl in January, after forgetting almost everything I knew. I don't know how, but ended up on here, in the wifi community, studying up on Brawl again.

I don't think I need to lengthen it more.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Origins

interesting, I played for 8 solid months as link when the game first came out, then my wii crapped out on ssbb. fast forward to february of this year I get my hands on my sisters wii and I remember some of the beatdowns I got at the hands of tl and here I am.

Top Bottom