• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rolling around at the speed of sound

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Anyone ever have country-fried steak?

****'s amazing.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LOL

It's the only thing I order at Chili's.

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
My uncle home-makes them. /tasty
Back on topic, what would you guys consider the hardest Sonic tech?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
None of Sonic's techs are very hard.

Most people seem to have a problem with the Spinshot for some reason.

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
I found an easy way for me to do it consistently. After pressing SideB I just sorta roll my thumb off of B and press DownC. I hope that helps somebody.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That's how I do it.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I don't Spinshot. Only on rare occasions. For recovery SD > double jump. For approach SDJ to FF B-air. I sometimes Spinshot to show off.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i do it like maybe 3 times per match, if that, and its usually to just get away from people while they are invincible.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the sonic games had great music...
im listening to escape from the city right now

infomon

Smash Scientist
Back on topic, what would you guys consider the hardest Sonic tech?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again........ SHFFBRSDSC: shorthop fastfall b-reverse spindash (side-B) shield-cancel.

Or maybe........ the previously-mislabelled SBFCJASCDRT!

Sonic's Battlefield Crystal-Jump ASC Dive Recovery Tech! (SBCJASCDRT)
Hop off the side of battlefield and ASC inwards toward the pointy crystal at the bottom... just as you pass it, jump-cancel the ASC in position so that you can wall-jump off the opposite side of the crystal from where you started... from there you can follow it with an Fair (cuz it looks cool) but inevitably Spring > (wall-jump if you want) > recover on the opposite side of battlefield.

It looks so cool. It's ridiculously dangerous; the spacing required for that jump-cancel is absurd. It's totally unnecessary since you'd be better off just ASC'ing (or even just SD'ing), jump-cancelling under the opposite side of battlefield, and then springing, but it's way cooler to wall-jump off the opposite side of the crystal... but most importantly..... Tenki didn't know you could do this... if only because he never thought to try it.

WHAT NOW!?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Go back to the Rob boards and stop spamming haunter unless your here to help on a matchup discussion or something.
Also, don't use haunter, you don't have permission from CiTH or Boxob.

infomon

Smash Scientist
1. You can't use Haunter

2. Use them once
Go back to the Rob boards and stop spamming haunter unless your here to help on a matchup discussion or something.
Also, don't use haunter, you don't have permission from CiTH or Boxob.

you ppl fail to realize that ppl from outside the Sonic boards don't have such a silly allegiance. They can do whatever they want, and furthermore, being polite to non-Sonicboardsers is more important than our local Haunter conventions.

Basically, we need to earn their respect first. And then when they earn ours, in turn, they can learn to cook steak.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Well, it still sucks when someone uses 2 Haunters in a row. It just seems wrong. And really, chances of a good Sonic joining the boards are very slim. At most one reasonable Sonic (LIKE ME) joins the boards.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
They shouldn't. They should either show themselves, make intelligent posts and get accepted, or go to another boards if they can't make smart posts. Really, I judge people by the way they post :\

infomon

Smash Scientist
w/e. haunter etiquette does make things look nicer, but if you're the one antagonizing newcomers because of an unobvious convention, which is entirely irrelevant to smashboards mind you..... that's a worse problem.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Lol@noobsaddedtomyignorelist.

I try and keep the people who use haunter specific for a reason.

If I'm scrolling through a topic, and I see a haunter, I stop and read the post knowing it's going to be from an intelligent poster. There's a method to my steak.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oh yeah, I second infzy's SDDFDFDFADFDFDFR tech as being the hardest. Mostly because It's one of the few things that if I try to do on WiFi I kill myself, lol.

P.S. That shadow guy is very annoying...we should have a way to enforce these Haunter rules, lol.
Boxob4Moderator

Top Bottom