• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roll Camera! Interview with Firus up!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I'd love to be the next interviewee. :)

Tery, I'm free pretty much every day for the next week, except for Sunday and Thursday. What time is best for you?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Your English is laudable, Terywj. For a foreigner who wasn't born into it, that is. :)
What the hell does laudable mean... XD

Nevermind I used a dictionary.

When can we start nominating for the third and fourth interviews?
You know what, while we discuss a time to interview Zook I'm going to open up nominations for interviews 3 and 4. The nominations will go on throughout my interview with Zook, but the poll won't be made until after.
There's your answer. :)

I'd love to be the next interviewee. :)

Tery, I'm free pretty much every day for the next week, except for Sunday and Thursday. What time is best for you?
Um, well I just got a truckload of work dumped on me for the weekend, and I have the AP Biology Exam on Monday, so I'll try to see if I can get something done Saturday afternoon with you over AIM. Does that sound good?

-Terywj

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Um, well I just got a truckload of work dumped on me for the weekend, and I have the AP Biology Exam on Monday, so I'll try to see if I can get something done Saturday afternoon with you over AIM. Does that sound good?

-Terywj
Is that tomorrow, or next Saturday? Either way, it works for me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So we can start nominating again?

I nominate charmander, Firus and Leafy if we can

I'd nominate Tery, but I bet he wouldn't want to interview himself.

Tacel

Smash Lord
If it's possible, I'd like to nominate roacherman, charmander, and charmander.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Is that tomorrow, or next Saturday? Either way, it works for me.
Saturday as in tomorrow. I'll try to get on AIM in the afternoon.
Everyone please PM some questions you would like to see Zook answer to me. Don't post here because that takes away the suspense of it all. :p

So we can start nominating again?

I nominate charmander, Firus and Leafy if we can

I'd nominate Tery, but I bet he wouldn't want to interview himself.
You can nominate me, just someone else has to interview me, haha.

If it's possible, I'd like to nominate roacherman, charmander, and charmander.
Roacherman and Charmander I can do. Roacherman, Charmander and Charmander I cannot.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok then, swap my nomination with Firus with you Tery.

I wonder who'd interview you though...

Also, I want to see Zook's interview full of Swinub :mad:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ok then, swap my nomination with Firus with you Tery.

I wonder who'd interview you though...

Also, I want to see Zook's interview full of Swinub :mad:
That would be the one issue. If it's possible I'd like to have a definite set of interviewers (for example me, Writer, and UltiMario) would would either work together or solo for interviews.

-Terywj

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
What the hell does laudable mean... XD

Nevermind I used a dictionary.
You are also a vainglorious, obdurate cad and I ostracise you for being so and henceforth my lexicon truly is impeccable.

Let's see you diction yourself outta' that one. :)

There's your answer. :)
Argh, you misunderstood. I was more asking whether something like a new poll was to be made, because from what I can remember there was some sort of glitch that stopped you from editing and restarting a poll, due to a glitch.

But I nominate roacherman, Terywj and CRASHiC.

EDIT: I just realized that I seemingly ninja'd myself... lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You are also a vainglorious, obdurate cad and I ostracise you for being so and henceforth my lexicon truly is impeccable.

Let's see you diction yourself outta' that one. :)
I am not run over by those qualities... :(

Argh, you misunderstood. I was more asking whether something like a new poll was to be made, because from what I can remember there was some sort of glitch that stopped you from editing and restarting a poll, due to a glitch.

But I nominate roacherman, Terywj and CRASHiC.

EDIT: I just realized that I seemingly ninja'd myself... lol.
A new poll will be made anyways. There's no poll in this thread, and there won't be, haha.
Your nominations will be added.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The nominations currently stand as follows:

Charmander1065 - 3
Firus - 3
CRASHiC - 3
Terywj - 3
Writer Kupo - 2
Roacherman - 2
Pink Reaper - 2
WouW - 1
xLeafybug =D - 1

I will hold nominations open for another day or so, or until we have enough nominations to cleanly determine the cut.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Holy **** I got TWO noms this time? I'm moving up in the world. :3

I nominate Firus, CRASHiC, and Tery.

And Tery, in the assumption that you're still considering the idea of having more than one interviewer, I'll be a +1 for you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Thanks for helping me out. Do you wanna be there with me tomorrow for Zook and we can alternate asking questions?

If so, when PMing questions you would like to have asked you can PM them to either me or Writer.

-Terywj

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't know about you guys, but I'd really like Tery's interview to be the last, sort of a turn on the coin, and so he could end his interview by summing up the entire project.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Thanks for helping me out. Do you wanna be there with me tomorrow for Zook and we can alternate asking questions?

If so, when PMing questions you would like to have asked you can PM them to either me or Writer.

-Terywj
****, I don't know if I can be on tomorrow. I'm supposed to go with my mom and grandparents to my great grandmother's house so we can clean it out and everything, since we discovered that she won't be moving back in there (granted, it's amazing it even took her to reach the age of 100 years old before she was considered impossible to leave alone).

Now I feel bad. :( I can basically do any interview AFTER that one though.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't know about you guys, but I'd really like Tery's interview to be the last, sort of a turn on the coin, and so he could end his interview by summing up the entire project.
Don't even worry about it. This is just to get to know other PokeCenter members, not something as "serious" as say Battle Of The Week.

****, I don't know if I can be on tomorrow. I'm supposed to go with my mom and grandparents to my great grandmother's house so we can clean it out and everything, since we discovered that she won't be moving back in there (granted, it's amazing it even took her to reach the age of 100 years old before she was considered impossible to leave alone).

Now I feel bad. :( I can basically do any interview AFTER that one though.
It's alright. Don't even worry. I was more-or-less asking if you could be on if you had wanted to work with me.
No worries, Writer. :)

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Firus - 8
CRASHiC - 7
Terywj - 5
Pink Reaper - 4
Charmander1065 - 3
Roacherman - 3
Writer Kupo - 2
WouW - 1
xLeafybug =D - 1
ss118 - 1
Mewter - 1
UltiMario - 1

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Awesome, I'm someone's favorite spriter :D That just shows that I've gone far from hating splices to loving them :D

Anyways, 3 votes for me.

I like

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Firus - 8
CRASHiC - 7
Terywj - 5
Pink Reaper - 4
Charmander1065 - 4
Roacherman - 4
Writer Kupo - 2
WouW - 1
xLeafybug =D - 1
ss118 - 1
Mewter - 1
UltiMario - 1

Should I hold them open a bit longer, or close now? Firus, CRASHiC, Pink Reaper and I would be moving onto the poll.

-Terywj

Top Bottom