• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roll Camera! Interview with Firus up!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
We're nominating him because he's one of THE founding members of the PC. Even if he's not here anymore, there's still ways of contacting him.

Come to think of it, I'm still not sure why he was banned lol
Yeah he was also a mod that did diddly squat, I could keep up this ridiculous argument but I'm not going to.

D

Deleted member

Yeah he was also a mod that did diddly squat, I could keep up this ridiculous argument but I'm not going to.
you're right, I did nothing. I didn't reorganize the PC completely, form the pokemon researcher subgroup, or draw activity back from nothing. I also didn't nominate zook or spire to be mods, and I wasn't leader of the pokemon researcher subgroup. and I'm definitely not the leader of it right now.

if you don't know what you're talking about, stop talking. even if you're not informed, you can still pretend to be knowing by listening or asking questions.

I would recommend that if you have to choose between articanus and myself, interview both of us together. we are close enough friends and it should make for a better read.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
you're right, I did nothing. I didn't reorganize the PC completely, form the pokemon researcher subgroup, or draw activity back from nothing. I also didn't nominate zook or spire to be mods, and I wasn't leader of the pokemon researcher subgroup. and I'm definitely not the leader of it right now.

if you don't know what you're talking about, stop talking. even if you're not informed, you can still pretend to be knowing by listening or asking questions.

I would recommend that if you have to choose between articanus and myself, interview both of us together. we are close enough friends and it should make for a better read.
Mow, it's not worth your while to argue with this guy.
And Firus' interview was already done. :\

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't survive whatever a *facegroudon* is.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
We're either continuing nominations or running a double interview - I'd be interviewing you and Umbreon. Dunno if Writer will join me.
Well it'd only be fair for there to be double interviewers for double interviewing. I'd be up for it so long as I'm not busy.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Am I missing something or am I the only who's noticed that Writer wasn't even voted?

(sorry if I'm being a party pooper or something, that just caught my attention)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh

*facepalm*

I misunderstood what you people meant by a double interview. I thought that Writer was joining in for a threesome with Articanus and Umbreon >_>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh, we're able to send questions for Umbreon/Articanus ? Oh my god I've got a good one >_>

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh, we're able to send questions for Umbreon/Articanus ? Oh my god I've got a good one >_>
Yes. PM them to me or Writer, but not both of us. That way we'll each have our separate questions. Indicate who the question(s) is / are directed towards when you send them.

Top Bottom