• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rohins teaches you how to be buddies with your fellow Samus mains

Crystanium

Smash Hero
dawg i was doing that whole dance stuff when hardstyle got popular.. from what i remember there's melbourne shuffle, jumpstyle, and other hardstyles.. clown walking and shuffling are very similar.. but yeah just watch your video over and think of it at the most basic level, it's the running man.
I've been watching videos. The basic thing may be the running man, but that's not all what shuffling is, which is what you said.

As for jumpstyle, I never cared too much about it.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
gliding is the sickest imo bro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUaKWvdk1_c

sometimes i watch 0:08-0:11 over and over and over
sigh I go to UC Irvine, the school where these Kaba Modern dancers are from.. I'm pretty jaded by the whole thing because I was into dancing (popping in particular) like that before coming to this school, now everyyyonnnneee does it and it's almost to the point of being a fad (doesn't help that America's Best Dance Crew blew up dancing for teenage america).

anyway if you wanna see some crazy gliding look up "Memphis Buckin" aka gangsta walkin.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
yeah i kinda feel bad that i always learn of stuff due to fads

lol the only reason why I saw that dude was because he's from Jabba, I never really search kaba on youtube

my favorite dance stuff on youtube is expression crew's marionette stuff though. so artistic.

WOW this gliding is ridiculous lmao

Ravin

Smash Lord
I was going into the airforce. But then I had a change of heart and completely denyed any want in it because I think Americas system of government and military needs a serious rerun and overlook before i go sell myself to the government. Plus I got back into WoW. So its nice having my soul back in a jar.

No wonder Rohins is so good with Samus. He has two built in arm cannons of his own when he plays, thus amplifying his power by 2 maybe 3 times the amount when he uses Samus.

Srsus Buznus

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Interesting. What would you change about it though? I'm usually satisfied in thinking that anything which has gotten us this far is good enough. For example, I don't vote because I believe that any politician who rallied enough support to be considered would be "good enough" for the job.

Lol. Rohins is practicing on the toilet in his spare time. :p

Ravin

Smash Lord
I was in the C.A.P. when i was younger. And it really really isn't for me. I am trying my best to stay away from the path my family had once done. So I am simply living right now. But I was dead serious about it until I went to the recruiter, explained my lacks and dislikes, and he said it sounds like you could people weapons. And i just kinda frowned.

Im really good at Chem, Math, Computers, AutoCAD, Typing. (WPM I think is pushing 120 a minute now)

So yeah.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
That, I will ALWAYS remember that. Like when I walked in on my parents, and is now going into the deepest parts of my brain along with my parents

Rhyme

Smash Lord
So yeah exaclty, lol. You don't have to waste your talent in the military, I agree.

dear god...................................
Well...when you say it that way...:p

That, I will ALWAYS remember that.
ERASE. ERASE. ERASE...

I don't hear about many tourney samuses on the east coast actually ^^ weird :p

also, what does your hat say lol?
That's because I overshadow all of them. ; )

It's the Apex venue tag that I never took off. I would imagine that it doesn't say anything special.

Top Bottom