• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mount 8: Smash tournament July 14th - 15th

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i can probably give The Kids a ride.. but obviously i would have to talk to your parents and stuff.. and you would have to make it to where i am

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
It depends on how fast we can finish everything.

Plus, we're having quit a few out of state people coming with the dance game players so it'd make more sense to do draft crews I guess.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I bean tryin' to call you, LoZR . . . I need some contact, man. Me n' Mike want some friendlies . . . We're doin' some today @ my place. :ohwell:

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
i just got word from a buddy of mine who plays DDR/ITG/PIU (The Bizz, anyone know him?) about this. **** right O-NO used to play DDR, and was **** good too. won a tourny or 2 back in my day. now-days i spend a good deal of time smashin it up. at his request i may be traversing a bit south to take part in this event.
as i understand it, this is held at an arcade? will there be other tournaments?
Street fighter 3rd strike? Capcom vs SNK 2 ?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR has a cell phone. He never uses it. So annoying. Call me when you get offa work, LoZR!

:chuckle:

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Isnt this going on at the same time as FC? I might come to this.

I need a partner, so I demand that lozr teams with me

FlipX

Smash Ace
Well me and some of my ohio buddys were going to come down there for the ddr tourny, but since your having smash too you can expect 2-3 of us to enter that also.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Otru- I would have to ask the guys giving you a ride. They are going mainly for the dancing games, I am going along with them for the Smash. We already have myself and a couple other guys going plus this one guy's father. I will see what I can do though.

vZakat - Will keep that in mind.

Peace.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Sorry Otru, but it looks like my group won't be able to take you. I spoke with the main guy and he says that the car is going to be completely full. Sorry man. :(

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
My DDR isn't tourny ready, but will there be non-tourny DDR playing or is the machine locked up for the weekend? Also, if I come to this will I need to stay in Rocky Mount? I have nobody to stay with.

VivaLaMoochicken

Smash Rookie
Yes, sorry Otru. Someone asked me if they could tag along a while ago and I said they could. It's not 100% sure though so I'll keep Dguy up-to-date with what's going on with this. There still may be a chance for me to take you.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Why aren't people posting in this thread more often? This tourney is going to be absolutely awesome. I want to see how competitive you NC guys are. :cool:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The only problem is my job. I only get worked on weekends, and usually in the afternoon. If I get worked, I prolly can't go, but I'm SURE he'll let go . . . ;)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Mourning Pirates Jubilee officially has the PAC seal of approval!!!! Everyone has to come here because it is just that awesome. So if you have ever played me and that's alot of peoples then you have got to get yo' *** down to this tournament! Do it for NC yall..... DO IT!

also I suppose I'm gonna need me a teammate if there are any takers then we might be able to practice a bit before the tourney. Let me know!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i really dunno who im gonna team up with, ive told falco i may team with him, ive told josh i may team with him. So i really dunno who ill team with, it doesnt matter to me though its gonna be too good

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
looking forward to my first smash tourny. I can bring my wii and a copy of smash, but I doubt I'll be able to get a tv, and I'll only be there one day. Is it worth it for me to bring my wii?

Top Bottom