• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mount 8: Smash tournament July 14th - 15th

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I think it may be time to start repping this tourney some guys! It is gonna be awesome! Everyone in NC make sure your falcon is ready, cause all other characters are banned! **** yeaaaashhh!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
It's been a while since I really got my smash on, and it'll be nice to get beaten like the n00b I am instead of just whooping my friends.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh . . . You get the opportunity to whoop friends.

I'm jealous . . .:p

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
well, it's more like use them for combo practice, and even then it's been a while, only one person I know lives within an hour of me who actually plays for real.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Do it SoVa peoples! I got a ticket to come to a SoVa tourney! LOLZ I think that means yall owe me one? or you could not come and pay it off, that works too! oh yeah!
Heh, I read about that in CStick's thread. Never thought somebody would get a speeding ticket over Smash....

It'll be me and DragonCharlz (we both weren't at CStick's tourney) and possibly O-NO attending. You and me have to definately play Pac!. I'll get you back for that rigged tourney at Animemazment! Although I'll probably end up losing again anyway :dizzy: :laugh:

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Heh, I read about that in CStick's thread. Never thought somebody would get a speeding ticket over Smash....

It'll be me and DragonCharlz (we both weren't at CStick's tourney) and possibly O-NO attending. You and me have to definately play Pac!. I'll get you back for that rigged tourney at Animemazment! Although I'll probably end up losing again anyway :dizzy: :laugh:

Dude we will deffinitly play some mangz. Animazement and their laggy TV's limited our strength the new matches will be too good! I can't wait for this tourney! OH YEASH! :)

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Er...can some body house me? Thought I was good for it, but they left me out in the cold :urg: It'll only be for Fri. and Sat. I think. Pm me or something, as I really want to go to this.

shadowdodger

Smash Rookie
There's a few of us Chapel Hill people coming out to represent for triangle pride.
Is there anyone that can offer us housing for Saturday night? We'll bring the Smash and sacraficial virgins.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Er...can some body house me? Thought I was good for it, but they left me out in the cold :urg: It'll only be for Fri. and Sat. I think. Pm me or something, as I really want to go to this.
If you don't mind chilling with 25-30 DDR players you can crash at Adrian's.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know, I bet things are great now that the new machine is in.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh My God This Controlla

No prereg required.

However, I can't stress enough how important it is that you guys help provide most of the tvs and game systems. We need as many as we can muster because I just frankly don't have X amount of them laying around to move at my own whim. If you are and planning on attending and can potentially bring any of this stuff, please please do.

And as always, BYOC.

Life in the thread please, this **** is SOOOO close.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My local crew really needs to try to deliver on tvs sine they are so close by. Adam should bring his tv/vcr combo so we can record some stuff too.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there on Saturday for sure. May come Sunday just for friendlies, no partner and no money for teams. I'll bring a TV/Wii (my wii only plays GC games, will be sending to nintendo after the tourney, which is fine for smash.) on Saturday, and possibly sunday if you guys really need it (Pacstrife can handle bringing it home if I don't stay =D )

A new character I cannot wait to try.

DragonCharlz

Smash Cadet
Hi, nearly positive noone ever heard of me, but I'm a SOVA player and I'm coming down. Hope to learn a thing or 2 and not go 2 and out, lol. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Top Bottom