• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mount 8: Smash tournament July 14th - 15th

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Good **** if yall make it down here munk. I would say don't listen to zio, but you already knew that. I guess he's saying playing the only other good competitive smash players isn't worth the drive? He don't understand that we is friends and that's who we is be rollin'! but uh yeah can't wait to see yall guys down here!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm gonna talk to Robert about letting us expand outside of the game room.

The turnout for this is looking to be larger (by a lot) than expected on all fronts.

I think a East vs West crews division would be pretty sweet if we have time.

I'll keep you cats updated.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good **** if yall make it down here munk. I would say don't listen to zio, but you already knew that. I guess he's saying playing the only other good competitive smash players isn't worth the drive? He don't understand that we is friends and that's who we is be rollin'! but uh yeah can't wait to see yall guys down here!
. . .

I was just saying, man. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from going, just warning.

Why must you do that to me? You know I'm that dude!:chuckle:

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
and they suck... and could never possibly beat VaJayJay Pro... money match.. $40 per crew

Nightowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YiffyWolfen
I might be able to get a plane ticket. I need to get in on the pump tourney. And there's Marvel. Oh sweet Marvel.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Well I know that one of the best, if not best DDR players in the world has a nasty Falcon.

Malk

Smash Champion
Once I made an angry face at JBoy and he yelled at me for distracting him

edit: once some black guys were talking about his dancing and he yelled at them for distracting him

double edit: once a kid walked by the machine and he yelled at him for distracting him.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It looks like I will probably be able to make this. Definitely going to be awesome to play smash with some of you guys. I probably won't be entering the DDR tourney as I can't play that worth anything.

I will probably be needing a partner for doubles. Is anyone without a partner?

Peace.

Malk

Smash Champion
You guys realize this is a naked tournament right? Hit the gym a bit and don't dissapoint me NC.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Once I made an angry face at JBoy and he yelled at me for distracting him

edit: once some black guys were talking about his dancing and he yelled at them for distracting him

double edit: once a kid walked by the machine and he yelled at him for distracting him.
lol I dont know this guy and I suck at ddr but you made me laugh. That was funny.

Top Bottom