• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RockCrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I heard he's a cocky mofo, a "washed-up veteran", he's thinks brawl is fun (lolwhatanub), imitates and idolizes the great and late Tipman by playing Ganon and DK, riggs tournament brackets, offers to pay for pizza but doesn't, is unnecessarily mean and rude to C@$|-| /\/\00N3Y, mocks others infront of their faces, attempts to physically harm people when he loses, thinks that random explosions are "normal", jumps with the control stick, describes his play style as very technical, tries to counterpick with banned stages and camp, often gets confused during doubles matches and kills his team mate while simultaneously saving the opponent and suiciding, thinks Melee is balanced, plays WoW, wears a stupid hat with his name on it to tournaments, sandbags money matches, says "close match" after getting 4 stocked by h1roshi, 4 stocks pro marths including Ken and Azen with his Fox that he hasn't played in aprox 18 months, is a sonic fanboi, and pretends he doesn't have a brother.

"urbad."

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Don't get any big ideas
They're not gonna happen

You paint yourself white
And fill up with noise
But there'll be something missing

Now that you've found it, it's gone
Now that you feel it, you don't
You've gone off the rails

So don't get any big ideas
They're not gonna happen

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I heard he's a cocky mofo, a "washed-up veteran", he's thinks brawl is fun (lolwhatanub), imitates and idolizes the great and late Tipman by playing Ganon and DK, riggs tournament brackets, offers to pay for pizza but doesn't, is unnecessarily mean and rude to C@$|-| /\/\00N3Y, mocks others infront of their faces, attempts to physically harm people when he loses, thinks that random explosions are "normal", jumps with the control stick, describes his play style as very technical, tries to counterpick with banned stages and camp, often gets confused during doubles matches and kills his team mate while simultaneously saving the opponent and suiciding, thinks Melee is balanced, plays WoW, wears a stupid hat with his name on it to tournaments, sandbags money matches, says "close match" after getting 4 stocked by h1roshi, 4 stocks pro marths including Ken and Azen with his Fox that he hasn't played in aprox 18 months, is a sonic fanboi, and pretends he doesn't have a brother.

"Seibrik."
i feel honored to be mentioned too....

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey NoobNoob lets do a Kirby vs DDD money match next Orlando tourney you come to (See how I cleverly replaced Rock and Crock with Noob and Noob? Yah, be amazed *****es).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom