• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
blah blah blah, yeah I know, but who gives a **** about bowser, wolf, and PT? Lucario already got ***** by D3.

I just wanna see snake get super gayed. I wanna take the time to learn this, but I don't think I'll ever get consistent with it.

T-block

B2B TST
It won't break the Snake matchup. You need one pummel between grabs for it to infinite thanks to stale moves, so it won't infinite unless you grab at like...130%+.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
blah blah blah, yeah I know, but who gives a **** about bowser, wolf, and PT? Lucario already got ***** by D3.

I just wanna see snake get super gayed. I wanna take the time to learn this, but I don't think I'll ever get consistent with it.
Man, you just really got it out for Snake. lol

Neo-DevilWillCry

Smash Rookie
IC's deserve respect. They change how the game is played when you play them. They influence stage choices the most out of any character, and their cg is hard to do. RESPECT!
Ya, space better, obv.

Ganon is gay, 0 lag Dair and a slight boost in his Fsmash, super technically gay

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think it might be 30 posts?
Don't take my word on that though lol

Hi Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom