• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Of course I would come too, seeing as I haven't played smash in forever and I am beggining to get the shakes as a result.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Bump for great justice and a wicked proposition!

What do you guys say to the next side event being Reverse Main Singles? I saw it in the BC Monthly thread and talked to Jack about it. He's pretty interested.

Basic ruleset applies, only here's the added stipulations.

• When entering, you must confirm who your main is. This'll prevent switching randomly and saying "Oh I main Lucas... Yeah. Pick him."
• Player A will use Player B's character, and vice versa.
• Bracket is randomly made up. No pools or rhyme or reason.

$2 entry fee to start to see if people like it, maybe make it a more common side event for $5 if it's successful? This could be fun.

... Pools CAN happen if there's time on second thought- I'd just be doing it to increase the playtime for the event.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I can play Pokémon Trainer! The only character I just can't use to his full potential is Squirtle because I can't do those sliding grab/USmash things.

T-block

B2B TST
you don't really need the u-smash... the grab is pretty helpful (much much easier to do than the u-smash btw... i'll show you next time - you'll learn it in less than a minute) but also not essential.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd win. I don't think anyone else here can use Jiggz well aside from Mike lol
Sounds like a fun idea though. We should test it out this December Smashfest if it's still happening.

Frio

Smash Champion
i dunno my jiggs is beast, I managed to take a match of Mike in low tier. Then he went Jig Dittos ._.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Would you guys reach Ontario in 6 months (like say May 21st-22nd) for a national tournament (Brawl & Melee)? (PR members, this is especially for you).
Maybe. You have interest from me. Get the thread up asap.

EDIT: I can play diddy mike >_> and I also have a fairly good jiggz (BETTER THAN MIKE'S)

Yeah, Brandon might win that event rofl.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, I guess your Jiggz is alright Luke haha
But it's not better than Mike's. I'd know :p

I haven't seen you play Diddy either Luke. But I believe you, for some reason haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I probably still won that match LOL
I legit don't remember that though. Probably blocked it out of my memory or something. I never was a big fan of being *****.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I probably still won that match LOL
I legit don't remember that though. Probably blocked it out of my memory or something. I never was a big fan of being *****.
Nah I won that match. It was the last kill, and I was at like 150%. Pulled some random **** out of my *** for a 0-death =D. Only match I won out of our jiggz dittos though :(.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
most people aren't, if they were, it wouldn't be called ****
lol?
Such a serious response. You do know it was meant as a subtle joke right? haha

Nah I won that match. It was the last kill, and I was at like 150%. Pulled some random **** out of my *** for a 0-death =D. Only match I won out of our jiggz dittos though :(.
Oh right, I remember now. I actually enjoyed those matches.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Maybe. You have interest from me. Get the thread up asap.

EDIT: I can play diddy mike >_> and I also have a fairly good jiggz (BETTER THAN MIKE'S)

Yeah, Brandon might win that event rofl.
tbh, a thread will prolly be up in 2011. There's another guy who's doing a pretty big tournament (not a national, just a regional major) and I don't wanna steal his thunder. That and we have a tourney coming in less than 2 weeks, so 3 tourney threads will be confusing lol. Keep the word alive. I'll be working on this guys. I'll check in every so often. I have Mike and Jack on msn, I'll be talking to them also.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You guys would legit drive from Alberta to Ontario. I like that dedication.

Also, Superboom: blue yoshi inquired about a 64 tourney and I asked if he would be ok with straight brackets and singles only event. How does that sound?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I was making fun of the suggestion.

I don't think you can appreciate the troubles of a THIRTY THREE HOUR DRIVE, Brandon.

I've made the trip twice (there and back), driving with my dad, and a car stuffed full of belongings (managed to get a pack of Guiness through the border). It is not something I would look forward to doing again.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
You guys would legit drive from Alberta to Ontario. I like that dedication.

Also, Superboom: blue yoshi inquired about a 64 tourney and I asked if he would be ok with straight brackets and singles only event. How does that sound?
what's the entrance fee for it? There is 64 players in toronto, so I think 64 would be a good idea.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
To the BC trip people:

You guys remember how, when we were dropping off the twins, I thought that we had hit a photo radar? Well, we did... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so I over heard about 6 guys in NREF today talking about smash so I showed them this thread so hopefully they'll stop by =p

they were talking about wavedashing and all that hahaha. So yeah we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom